MOTHER OF GOD

MOTHER OF GOD.

….Are they torturing the viewers?

Holy shit. Is that some Teen Titans I see on Monday/Tuesday?

How does it work with the other series creators? Do they get paid to sit on the sideline while TTGO eats up every time slot? If not, wouldn't it be better to break their contract and go to some other network?

I still can't understand why they would willingly do this to themselves. Does someone at CN want the channel to die? Are advertisers really okay with paying to be on a channel that plays one show for days on end?

It's probably intentional bombing. They gotta show their sponsors that cartoons are passè and sitcoms and youtubers are the way to go, so they'll nuke themselves with the cheapest show they can find to convince the investors.

There's this Pajeet guy in charge of scheduling named Vishnu, he apparently did the same thing when he was in charge of CN India.

Has anyone figured out why they've even made this show to begin with? It's terrible. If it was on Adult Swim I might like it more because then I'd know it's a parody of the actual Teen Titans. This is made on purpose, for kids. It has insane life lessons that should be satrical, but it's a kids show, and they're fndementally corrupting youth with this MKUltra bullshit. And whenever someone critisizes this show, they comment about it in their show saying "haters gonna hate, LOL!"

Are the creators lolcows? I know that Terra Strong is, at least. She's become one with the election of HURR_DURR_DRUMMFF.

Yes.

The creators seem normal enough. Aaron Horvath is a regular animator on various kid shows and I think he made some episodes of Mad. Michael Jelenic, on the other hand, is one of the creators of Brave and the Bold, as well as a major producer and writer of the two animated Batman '66 films.

Don't some of the people who work on a show get a check every time it airs? Who ever is getting those checks for TTGO must be making bank.

Yeah they've been playing some of the old TT episodes. I like seeing them, but its still scary knowing they're that desperate to push TTG.

The funniest part to me are the special episodes in the middle of it all. They felt a need to specify when the 200th episode special and when the "island adventure" episode (whatever that is) were airing. Who gives enough of a shit?

More yellow than a Nickelodeon Spongebob time slot schedule.

I have only watched very few episodes of it, but show looks like it was made by committee.

How's the ratings for TTG? Is it dropping? Because I hope so.

I think they pull bullshit like this since TTG is popular with kids, so they decided to jam that mediocre nonsense down their throats the same way Nick has been with Spongebob for god knows how long.

This show is pretty much riding on the nostalgia and good will of the old show, only now its being pondered to newer generations. And since kids will watch practically anything, they gravitate to the inane stupidity the show reeks of.

Personally, I couldn't care less about the fact tgat it is still on, but I loathe the fact that CN is pushing it in the the most disgustingly cynical way possible, even advertisements for it shouting at the audience that its "their new favorite show."

I pray to god that CN suicides itself and comes back in a much better state then it is currently in.

It's dropped a little bit, but the ratings are still pretty good, and the show is still doing great in merchandising.

Like Puerto Ricans, it crimes

Every. Single. Time.

CN gives them lump sums upfront if they produce it, or they pay an outside studio for a finished product that they air.
Studios don't rely on ratings in terms of immediate salaries, but obviously a better show gets more seasons and a bigger budget.

Of course it's doing great, if it's almost the only show that get's aired.

The theory is that Miller knows that TV is doomed, so she's filling the channel with cheap garbage while they shift focus to internet streaming.

She's right, of course, but that really doesn't excuse just letting a channel die like this.

LOL

???

Who is this joke for? Who finds this funny? What person in their right mind would make this script? What sort of person would look at said script and say "yeah let's make this!"? What executive would see this kind of shit and decide to air this 24 hours a day?

They're at 200 episodes already? What the fuck, didn't this shit only premiere like a year or two ago?

It premiered 4 years ago.

It's their new favorite show because THERE ARE NO OTHER SHOWS!

You serious?

How is TV doomed?

WHY ARE THESE PEOPLE ALWAYS SO FUCKING STUPID

Internet killed the TV star.

There was one good episode of TTG. Just one, then they fucked it up with a big Fucking sequel event that involved Fallout Boy and Cee Lo Green.
Also Weird Al as Darkseid was a great concept, but it lacked the adult rating to go full Robot Chicken with it and actually tell some jokes.

Yeah. That was a one-off joke where Cyborg has some kind of zone with this 80's rock song, and he imagines everything all 80's when he listenes to it.

They then decided to take this one-off joke and turn it into an entire special. When I saw that Fallout Boy was going to be in it, I became very sad because my first thought was that they must have run out of money so they're being reduced to being whores.

Island Adventures is literally a 4-episode special where they get stranded on an island, and every episode is a terrible parody on Island-related movie and tv shows, such as Gilligan's Island and Stranded.

The 200th episode ended up being another meta episode where the teen titans meet their poorly-animated voice-actors and beg them not to cancel the show. It would have been a better special if the voice actors were live action, imho.

I say again as I said in that all the people involved have to have become lolcows. Meta episodes like that 200 where it's all mocking any critisism, as well as self-depricating, is signs of lolcowism.

It seems worse than the meta episode where they see their old show, discover they're in a reboot, find themselves terrible, and then reboot themselves into a bizzare student film looking thing which was better but treated worse. Or the meta episode where they become serious and it's actually good and then at the end they decide they're "too serious" and start acting autistic again

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK WERE THEY THINKING WITH THIS SHIT?!

Hey Holla Forums

They're planning to do another TTG marathon for Christmas too, anyone have the schedule for that yet?

Hey Holla Forums

Fucking degenerates.

Goddammit Vishnu.

Hey Holla Forums

Dude, I've seen you quote a fuckton of other posts in other threads posting this exact same thing. Hell, you're quoting yourself. What about these posts that's Holla Forums?

Hey Holla Forums