Filename thread

filename thread

>>>/cuckchan/

That's all the Holla Forums ones I've got.

Then fuck off to the shithole you originate from.

Did that ever go anywhere or did it stop updating forever like most webcomics?

I had a hearty chuckle.

Have some old garbage

It's been updating again for a while, and just had a pretty cool scene where Ava went nuclear. The artist had a long hiatus while running a Kickstarter, then going to cons, but she's started posting a few pages a week every Thursday.

I think this particular week she has something going on, so she's not updating, but she's been pretty consistent recently.

Even if I know the joke this make me crawl in my skin user

Gonna need a sauce on that second pic if ya have it.

Greetings from Holla Forums

Shame she's never going back to her old output. I kind of hoped she'd find some timesaving shortcuts. Isn't that one of the benefits of digital art has as a medium?

>>>/a/

Haha, le redirect maymay.
So fanny. Hahahahahahahaha
kys

Not today, satan.

how does one make the rest of the filename appear?

user describes the plot of what? All the screen names cut off.

hover over the file name with your mouse

God, that one was stupid looking even by Bethesda gun standards.

I hear you there. Its agonizing waiting.
Her use of color and her art in general is so fucking detailed that im not surprised it takes her ages. I hate to say "compromise on your artistic vision" because i really do love the way it looks, but this wait is killing me, and I really dont need to be able to count the specs of ash on a pop can in the background of a scene that I will spend 5 seconds looking at.

Sure, I got some of those.

That's one aspect of art that I agonize about. Like, am I cheating if I trace movement points so I can draw dancing right? At what point does a photoshop become something of your own? And what about using just the visual medium as a form of communicating concepts and ideas?
For example, if there was one thing I'd want to draw and animate by myself, it'd be a DMT trip. But that's pretty much impossible to do, simply because capturing it in its entirety would be too damn difficult. I don't really know how to illustrate someone's ego getting temporarily obliterated and the remains getting skullfucked by hyperspace. Hell, even the visuals are super fucking difficult to draw without reusing a ton of assets.

Honestly, I don't think I'd be able to keep to a schedule if I ever made a webcomic, because doing the sort of things I want to do with the medium is enormously time consuming. My choice of career is literally "whichever field has the most downtime" so I can work on improving my shitty-ass creative skills.

Please to be into using this one, which I posted a few moments after the first one. Unless you like the ear and the strange arm.

Got something that can be use…but you can rename it your hearts content.

Forgot this one.

In the thumbnail it looked like she was shouting "BIG COCK!".

and then there is another comic where ghost rider uses it on him again, and it work just fine, if anything its "a little harder"

its not

console companies laugh over fanboy wars.tif

Not as gay as jerking it to a man, but still kinda gay.

We're looking for Holla Forums images, user.

Ah..fucking hate it that they couldn't have Spidey and Black Cat as an item…fucking Spider Ock.

What's that Mystique gif from?

the plot of America

shit, that brings me back. Amazing that anyone thought to mine it for screenshot gold

Les Kassos

fucking Clash and her fucking loudass wrist-mounted cymbals fucking wannabe Misfit cunt

Every fucking time.

Me too, but all I seem to remember of it was that I hated it.

/monster/ in a nutshell

No way man, that's furshit.

Same thing

Do you even Holla Forums?

yes.

I love how deadpan they all are in this scene. Not even his girlfriend seems to care all that much. They're like "Oh, he died?… Well, that sucks."

At least act a LITTLE bit traumatized from seeing somebody you know burn alive in lava. Magma.

We're looking for Holla Forums-related material, here.

That's more like it

That filename isn't even remotely funny you retarded faggot you can't just make a filename that directly describes the image

i loled

That's pretty good

The last one's the NSFW one

That's bullshit and you know it. We mostly have tacos and other Mexican shit now.

Attached: hamburger.png (650x902, 215.27K)