Losing control?

Play anything fun today/yesterday?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater
pastebin.com/rU7NmbH7
mega.nz/#!O0kTQL7Z!6MJAx2Tu0WtRTcuYc2lnIBy6uNhpHeFdAcGbMdQcf5Q
techraptor.net/content/oculus-now-prevents-users-using-headsets
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Come on over to the 4am cytube. Listen to music, post music, chat, or just simply lurk. Up to you. (Music from 4AM-6AM EST.)

Castle is making a 4am picture. >>>/4am/1352 If you want anything to be in it or you want to discuss what the picture should look like, please leave a post for him. We also have a meta thread up. >>>/4am/1382 If you wish to discuss the board in general do it there.

Shouldn't you losers be asleep so you can wake up for work tomorrow?

Shouldn't you be in bed for your wageslave job right now?

Holy fuck, my Monday wasn't depressing as fuck but I still want to die
Anyway, how are you fags?

You die if you work.

My voice sounds like complete shit when using a microphone, I sound like a 10 year old I don't know how the fuck that happens.

Is that a joke?

Morning everyone~

I haven't really slept in days. I'm so tired.

'Least Tomboys exist.

So does >>>/4am/

Shouldn't you?

I downloaded that Deus Ex revision mod forever ago. I didn't care for it at the time, but I might give it another shot.

Maybe it's the mic?

Got around to playing more modded BroCOM 2, happy to see a thread for it as well.

Um…Go to sleep.

Marie a best

This is pretty much my DS now. It turns on once every 20 or so tries if I'm lucky. Can't afford to fix it or replace it, either. Guess I'll be watching a lot of tv until I get it or my PC or my tablet fixed. At least I had a really good fap earlier.

I live in Canada, Monday's a holiday.

Nice face faggot

I think it is the mic, but I'm not shelling out money for a proper mic. Even if I had a good one, I get a gut wrenching feeling just thinking of using it, I don't want to be ridiculed and laughed out the server.

Thats what you really sound like user, sorry to say. Your voice sounds deeper cause of the way sound travels through your skull.

I'd wake up in 30 mins from some shitty nightmare or something anyway.

Don't worry, cheap microphones seem to make it seem like I'm monotone.

Lose some of that baby fat in the face fam.

I slept 2 hours last night, and spent the rest of the time I have been awake thinking about who I am, and why I am the way I am. I had a few revelations.

I realised that I probably have an eating disorder. As much as I hate to admit it, and want to deny it, how little I eat and how rapidly I lost the weight I did cannot be healthy. For example, all I have eaten today is a handful of cashews.

The second realisation I had was that I am absolutely fucking terrified of sexuality. I've had a lot of moments over my lifespan where i have deftly sidestepped sexual encounters, often claiming I just "didn't know what was happening". Once again, as much as I hate to say it, that's bullshit. I'm not some anime character, I am just deeply insecure and uncomfortable with my sexuality.

I know this isn't vidya and is a shitty blogpost, but I kind of needed to vent about this stuff somewhere. Maybe it'll help me get over it.

The real nightmare is the reality we exist in

That's actually not me. I took a few pictures specifically to avoid reflections of me. I was watching American Crime Story when I took it. It's distorted but I'm pretty sure that's the prosecutor woman. I wear pretty prominent glasses.

That's a horrible statement. For every series, because I'm realizing any "Marie" is shit.

Nigga just do it.

Well, according to Plebbit, I'm the worst Nuclear Throne player of all time.

I'm reviewing a shitty game on my blog called YouTuber's Life, over 1,000 words in and I'm not even done tearing apart the gameplay.

Goddamn PS2 emulation is a pain in the ass, I spent hours trying to figure out settings for PCSX2 and I still can't get Here Comes The Pain at a playable FPS. Yes I know about hardware and software modes, its still fucked.

My NT stats

I forgot to say
What's the Guinness world record for lowest time to achieve an orgasm?

Then go to fucking sleep. Could be insomnia. Go see a doctor if you hit 4 days. Could be some kind of psychosis. In that case go to the hospital.

Daily reminder to watch Patlabor.

I have a cheap ass mic guide laying around if you want it.

What are you uncomfortable about sex with specifically?

And go eat something right now user!

Yeah sure.

NEETs you have to go back >>>/r9k/

After I actually finish Babylon 5.

Also, I don't have any motivation to write something as well, which I've been wanting to do

I'm a pretty sad person

You would definitely be able to make them out, they're huge. I might actually finish the show up later. Switched over to Corner Gas for now, though.

sup cancerfags

nice threads to check

I will never use a microphone again, it's honestly disheartening thinking of using it but at the same time, I'd like to use one and just shitpost IRL, but people get way too butthurt. Holla Forums server when? I think I'd be most comfortable with you guys.

I think has it right, but at the same time I believe if I had a proper mic, it'd sound much better.

There's more to it than plugging it in? I have a headset to be specific.

why even live?

Dunno but I'm sure you hold the record.

I'll try again in a few hours

Why am I not surprised.

Its kinda fun sometimes, I rused an entire Plebbit Minecraft server of like 40 people over the weekend

I think it's being judged that makes me uncomfortable about sex. It's an extension of my deep insecurities relating to just about every single facet of my being.

As for eating, I am going to make myself some food in a bit.

Being lazy is a blessing.

Not even a minute

I don't have work today.

Thank goodness.

The depression always comes back, user
Especially when you are happy then you realize how fucking bad life actually is

I might have you beat. When I lost my virginity I came before I was even fully inside.

Keep in mind that there are people who orgasm just from being touched, so don't feel too proud.

Thanks imposter.

To be fair the more popular subplebbits are filled with retards.

I tried playing an instrument but my fingers are shit unless they're on a keyboard or mouse.

I just beat uncharted 4 I did NOT buy it, brother just bought it and told me to play it

I give it a 6/10
Good stuff about it - Graphics, Cinematic scenes, over the top scenes, well done facial expression's and voice acting.

Bad stuff - super linear, hardly any deep gameplay, poor moving mechanics they arnt really finished and smooth as they should be.

I get it, its a movie game, and it is, only reason that its a game is because movies are not this long and cant be this long. Is it really a "game" not really, but I wouldnt mind enjoying the movie.

That said idk anyone that is a serious gamer would buy this. Also that niggerress is pure bullshit, you cant really fight her, shes pure counter moves you no matter what. Pretty lame. But I digress.

God itso hot here. Canada isnt supposed to be hot.

Cut your hair.

Everythings best in baby steps. Just gotta warm up to it gradually.

Well what made it go away?

That's how I imagine it would be, I can cum in literal seconds. I hate everything about myself.

Isn't that a real problem?
They live in pain

Why are they going away? Someone elses?

Whats holding you back from writing? Just no motivation? Or no creative spark to get you going? What would you want to write?

If you can ever manage a really close relationship, I think those fears would go away because you trust that other person.

Really most people are like that with sex though, I think both people are pretty self conscious unless you are talking about turbo normalfags who do it all the time

So… /mon/ got a short-lived tiny burst of activity. Which is better than nothing, I suppose… but it's nowhere near what I really wanted.

That's true, literally anything beyond 30k subs is point of no return.

Gather 'round children for it's time for the sleepy time story I've been promising.
>It was a cold winter morning on the whitest land of them all as user prepared himself for his upcoming day on Argentina Comicon by the hand of his personal weapon of mass jimmy rustling, a cute little girl by the name of Carolina, just entering the age of 18 on her last year of secondary school; prominent ledditor, Star Wars fan and, most importantly, the little sister of the woman that took away my magic powers before dumping me like a cumrag.
>All trough the date she was extrangely distant, like I could feel as if she wanted to be there with me but she really didn't know what are you supposed to do in that situation (to be fair her sister had to teach me, my first time I also had no idea what the fuck was going on), she was really shy most of the time sperging briefly at little things before physically cringing at herself for doing so, in all honesty, it was kind of cute. It took a long while until she finally got loose and began feeling more comfortable, by the end of it we were already buying shit and having fun.
>So I just go back to holding hands and chatting with my date while keeping watch on him.
>To my surprise however she didn't seem too upset, she was understanding of me and didn't seemed to care; she even joked at how angry was her sister when she found out the identity of the "friends" she was going out with. We agreed to go out again this next tuesday (wednesday is a national celebration so we both have nothing to do), this time somehwere more private pointly my house to play smash and try to start over again.

And this is why, my dearest male readers between the ages of 12 and 24, you never go full Moby Dick over some whore that will probably die in 10 years tops out of AIDS or black boyfriends anyway.
Still, her boyfriend's expression was kind of funny

Ayy I'm late.

Still not me, man. That's Sarah Paulson.

Luckily I can last a lot longer now.

Sounds like you've suffered some kind of trauma at one point in life. Have you ever considered therapy? Malnutrition is detrimental to your health.

>NEETs you have to go back >>>/r9k/
But user, this is /r9k/.

Shouln't be. Let me dig for it.

I'll remind you anyway.

Its 6pm here and even if it was 4am I can't get a job because the PM here is a literal Jew
I do have a job interview tommorow thats 115km away though

You're acting like there isn't a difference between someone who wouldn't be able to get a job and someone who's head is so far up their ass they need a hugbox. Doesn't mean I can't use the board to feel better about the fact that I'm not as delusional as they are.

When I used those really shitty 360 headsets you'd get when you bought the system I got shit on for sounding like a robot.

Fucking around with the faggots playing Planetside 2 made a shitload of people upset on Reddit.

Reinstalled Call of Pripyat earlier today. Had the itch to get back into the zone.

Always a fun game.

Does anyone have the recommended PS3 games list/chart?

I know, it's not really surprising to me, but it still sucks. I thought having a bf would help but really I just end up wishing for him to be here on top of everything else.

Funny, I was part of those WWEW faggots, they have zero coordination and didn't listen when I asked for them to do even the simplest of things like follow a waypoint so I just said fuck you people and uninstalled.

Ayy homoko I want to reconcile. Will you let me, you ginormous faggot?

Why are you in Argentina

Also been staying up all night trying to torrent that Eroge! anime because fap, but the writing and animation is shit.

I have had close relationships, and I am fairly sure my last one fell apart because of my inability to open myself up enough to have sex and get THAT physically intimate.

I don't think I have had any real trauma in my life. It's probably just a cry for attention. It's not like I have some big, important reason such as being horribly mistreated. I probably just want attention.

I have tried therapy, but this kind of self-dismissal always gets in the way of any actual progress.

Yep. It would probably be a hellish existence. Imagine if every time someone touched you, you came and started farting.

Yeah.
Uncle got cucked so hard he lost his house and he needed somewhere to live for a little bit. He just needed somewhere to keep the instruments. Now hes leaving and taking them with him

I don't know
Something about war probably

I somehow enjoyed that game. Probably because it was a Japanese Charlie's Angels.

I wanted to join with you fags but for some reason my installer doesn't want to finish patching.

A bit of Doom. I might try some .wads today.

Will you stop yelling about AIDS?

Just do it.

Thanks for reminding me, I gotta update my application before my meeting tomorrow.

That sucks Ritsu.

Realizing your problems is the first step to fixing them. It's not the only step though, that's something I've been figuring out lately. Good luck user.

If you don't like eating you can try eating rice, it has a shitload of calories for how much of it you have to eat.

Because I just love the third world

Forgot to say mornin senpai.

fuck these threads

Nice. I doubt I'll find a woman. I'm not ugly, I've been told I'm attractive, I'm just a manlet with small penis and no self confidence.

You're too kind, user.

Yeah, see I don't want to spend a lot of money on something I might not even use, I'm not sure my voice will sound any better with a proper mic.

So any reaction from the ex yet?

Maybe you are gay?

Right about the horrible nature of unlife here in the land of zero motivation and eternal solitude, it might be scintillating to normalfags and could get some finer details off your chest about the dark abyss that is the collective consciousness of most chanfags.

Good morning everybody!

How was your day/is your morning so far?

Looking forward to anything coming up?

Apologies for my lateness, I JUST finished my Qubeley

Play some MHFU, that's about it.

Joke's on you, I have Mondays off.

I haven't yelled about aids in forever

According to her, her sister freaked the fuck out and called me a pedophile. She still hasn't talked to me.

fucking hell I've been awake for 72 hours and it's going to kill me

I forgot there was an Overwatch cyclic up
Last time I checked it out it was visual Ipecac

I think it's more just general, deep-seated insecurities that I won't resolve for quite some time. If I were gay, things would be a lot easier to sort out.

Son, even at your age I wasn't this shit.

Well I bet you love getting third world cock in your ass you bloody libtard

It's not really worth looking. I've had my heart broken so many times that I have days where I can hardly function. I cut my own throat when the girl I loved got married. Love isn't worth the pain it causes when it's gone.

What aspect of war do you want to focus on?

Ay ae86~

How you doing today?

Hell you called her a child too. You people are crazy.

Anyone else keep getting posting errors? This shit is ridiculous.

I dont believe you

Are you going to show us?

I'm not sure why advice to give you. Maybe only time and introspection is what you need. It can be hard to find the right therapist so don't give up on that completely.

pastebin.com/rU7NmbH7

Hi yozanon. I'm filled with rage and its kept me awake for like 3 days and I'm not sure what to do about it. I keep working out to the point of exhaustion but I can never seem to hit the sack proper.

Know anyway to completely shut down your brain in an effort to quell unending anger?

Also, happy victoria day from Cucknadia.

Newest chart I have that isn't for handhelds is for the Dreamcast, but the game is fun to dick around in even when it seems to crash every few hours.

We sort of got it together, in the sense that we are actually moving around, but we're still fucked. I prefer it to be a ragtag group of Holla Forumsirgins to a highly coordinated group of faggots.

Did you close it and bring it back up? Keep in mind the uninstaller doesn't fucking work.

It depends on the amount you want to spend, but I got the one I sometimes use for free because family bought it and then left it in a crate in the corner for literal months.

You don't have to be here, you know.

It's sarcasm boludo, I live here.

I'm not interested in a relationship, it's hard to find a decent woman. I'd at least like to get my penis wet, but even if I got a prostitute, I'd be self conscious about my small penis.

What wads?

Show us that pink monster. I wanna see the HG.

I'm nearing my 25th year of life, she is a child.

How else do those insecurities affect you?

Are you a gril?

You got a NES chart?

I wouldn't sleep anyway so whats the point

How tall and how small are we talkin'?

It's been fine for me. Haven't had issues in a couple weeks now.

Boring day. Got sushi since it was a change from eating noodles.
Not really looking forward to anything right now. Just been real fucking bored.

Multiple times. Just gets stuck at 98%. I might try again later on.

If you want some good gameplay mods, then get Reelism and Demonsteele

I don't really know

I mainly use it for small communities like /r/VHS (Because there's literally nowhere else to discuss VHS collecting as far as I know) and /r/pinball and when I need some laughs by trolling

Well, I want some Full Metal Jacket type shit with constant orders and tacticool. One person won't mean shit in a game like Planetside 2. What I learned in the time I spent with WWEW is that your actions if you're just a one man gang are completely pointless, there's only one way to succeed and that's with teamwork.

Everything turned out better than expected. Now pick fox, turn off items, go to final destination and waveshine her to death.

Not bad. I didn't get anything done today, but I'm drinking irish coffee so that's good.

Yeah, what wads?

You can at least try.

I took another one to prove it. I'd be reflected in the top screen. In fact, you can see the top of my head on it. The bottom one is reflecting my monitor in both pictures.

Well, prostitutes are paid not to judge. Failing that, there's always /cuteboys/ if you can stomach fucking a guy. My first was ridiculously hung but he didn't mind me being a little below average at all. Or if he did, he didn't say anything.

Mah nigga

You collect?

Es usted alguien que es de WHITE?

They just stop me from actually opening up. Even though I present an image of myself as a laid back, fun-loving, even kind of flirty guy, the reality is that I am horribly afraid of physicality outside of maybe holding hands and cuddling.

Arguably I'm not that much different to other men in the 20-26 year old age range in terms of insecurities. The difference is that I've let mine get in the way of healthy social and sexual development pretty heavily.

Better photo than the first one

oh shit im late goyim

Yeah, but I was enjoying my show when I took the first one.

I didnt have any errors earlier today its just now. Keep getting caught at 93%. This shit along with the heat is annoying me more than it should.

Dunno, looks like you put some protective film on the top to stop a reflection.

I love both of them. Rellism especially. My favorite gameplay mod is probably GMOTA.

Hey Jew.

Have you ever tried talking about it with any of your partners?

Just remember, we memed so hard India thinks Trump is the God Emperor of Mankind.

No, but I have 3 SNES charts for some fucking reason.

Have you tried deleting everything and reinstalling it?

You might want to try one of the Reddit guilds, you'll probably fit in better

How does your age have anything to do with her being a child?

Shes going to be taking some dudes dick willingly anyway, might as well be you.

That'd be a good place to start! Think about general themes and such you want to touch on. It'd help get you motivated.

Sounds nice! I only ever drink super cheap poorly made coffee so

i dont even like football i just like the shitposting

any ideas, chums?

I guess you're right.

can we discuss pedophilia ITT?

Thanks, I spent $20, it was a logitech headset, it can barely pick up my voice. I'll take /g/'s word for this. I'm gonna find a way to test a proper mic before I buy another one, I don't want the same thing to happen. And thanks for the seizure.

Yeah I'm gonna test one before I buy it.

5'7" 5'8"? Don't give me that it's average height, I don't fuckin feel tall, I feel like a teenager.

Penis size, 5-5.5 inches long? Girth, a little bigger than a marker. I fucking hate posting this shit without a vpn.

I know, that's what I first thought they're not paid to judge I was gonna mention that in my post, but I just couldn't stomach it. Fucking a guy is out of the question, no way.

I just play nip games because I'm a massive fucking weeb these days. If you could inform me of how to rid myself of this cancer, it'd be appreciated.

I was recently informed that gdgd fairies is obscure as shit, and I distinctly remember enjoying that thoroughly and am certain I'm filled with autism.

>>>Holla Forums

I don't discuss fetishes

Cool Manwhore.

THE FIRE RISES

it's nice. I'm worried it's going to get cold before I finish it though, I'm used to drinking from disposable insulated cups.

Hello Ted

it's not a fetish it's a lifestyle

Whenever I go down to a thrift store, I usually walk out with at least four VHSs, I have at least 200 over the years. I'd eat my legs for some of those WWF VHSs, I love wrestling and they're apparently hard to find (At least the pre Attitude Era PPVs)

_No

Surprisingly, only 2 shitskins, nice.

I have tried. Like 4 times today. Think the most I got was about 20 minutes or so.

Have you ever tried having a few drinks and seeing what happens?

It'd loosen you up a bit and would help a lot.

White couple and a black kid

Joke's on you, I don't do anything.

I miss the days when old halfchan /r9k/ was just a dumping ground for various greentext stories that didn't belong anywhere else and had the bot in place. Shame it turned into >tfw no gf central.

Restoring Deimos, Sunlust and Plutonia. I might try that Aliens total conversion.

Yeah, I have been meaning to play Demonsteele for quite some time.

If you have any suggestions please let me know.

I'm kind of embarrassed about it, so I just frame my inability to physically commit as some kind of moral or ethical standard I hold myself to. You know, as opposed to the reality that I am just really fucking unable to come to terms with myself.

Well, your length is pretty fucking normal, if that's any consolation. I'm around your height, and I used to be super insecure about it. Most women are just happy if a guy is even slightly taller than they are. I have a friend who's 4'10" and her ex was 5'1".

When I drink I tend to become kind of an asshole. I also avoid alcohol for MORAL REASONS.

Not at all. That's just what it looks like when it's a photo of a reflection on a DS screen and taken by a phone camera. You can see my curtains on the top screen, too. The darker bit.

Well, if you're willing to go more expensive, there are escorts. They're usually better looking and sort of higher class girls, but they get costly and there's usually a "date" beforehand. I've had good experiences, though. When I was working I would always see the same one on my birthday.

Why not make a 4am house?

Kill yourself.

Remember, Kek does not only mean the God. It also means fire.

Demonsteele is really fun

anyone want these wads ?

This also nice trips

A permanent one once the mob gets to you.

That was a nice story, glad to hear you guys are going out for a second date at your house for Smash & Chill

Now if you can just unpleb the reddit out of her.

Eh, I haven't had any trouble so far today, or tonightl

Sure am, fresh off the up-loader.

Feast your eyes on this magnificently heavy monstrosity.

The force of anger alone keeps you awake? Damn son, what's got you so pissed? Try letting off some steam.

I don't think I've ever been enraged quite like that. I just build Gunpla or play games when I'm stressed out/pissed off.

Nice. I've been hankering for sushi for the past three days, and have been unable to get any. Doesn't sound like a bad day though.

yuh

Yep

Nigger those are floating around the share thread mega links.

I just noticed the picutres, that a pretty cute K-On recreati-
STOP

Stop drinking caffeine and maybe you won't sleep for 10 mins at a time.

That's strange, because I've been playing five hours for the last seven days straight and we ALWAYS stuck together.

share thread is still up ?

I'm always right!

Really though, girls are always attracted to older guys. She'd probably date one your age anyway.

I hate that race to finish coffee before it cools off. You have a tiny window between it being cool enough not to burn your mouth and then being too cold. I switched to energy drinks for a while but can't afford them.

Fuck this shit. Its too hot for this.

Check the catalog faggot.

Well I already uninstall it so that's the plan.
Here's your reply.

Have you tried eating more cheeseburgers? I heard that's how Americans become more American.

I would've brought this large sandwich-like thing they usually sell but I was off by about 50c. At least I'll be paid today so I got that going for me.

Nothing's got me pissed. I'm just bipolar and currently manic. It just so happens that this form of mania right now is fueled by all my regrets, frustrations, vengeful grudges and such.

So maybe it's more accurate to say my life up to this point has got me pissed? Who knows.

It'll be over eventually, but it's a real problem right now.

I'm moving computers in like a week
Don't do this to me user

1978/1986

It's called a catalog, and yes it's up.

Repeating digits are great aesthetics

I do that too. I cleaned out a hastings of there good vhs on clearance. i have some preattitude shit just not the big box stuff. i have a collection of 1000+ some semi rare shit you don't see to much.
ive been looking for cyberpunk vhs anything that has a futuristic look or chrome font.

You should be honest. If it's destroying your relationships by lying telling the truth can't be any worse.

You should stop saying heresies.

Insulated cups help this out, but there's something about smooth coffee cup that just makes my day. Life is just suffering I guess.

Guess i didn't get dubs

Yeah the length is average I suppose, girth is where it's fucked. I still feel like shit, but I guess if I were to end up with a girl, she'd have to be shorter than me because I'd melt on the spot if I were to confront a 6'0 goddess.

Nah, escorts are upper class and have more manners, I'd be more embarassed than with a prostitute. Thanks for the ideas but I guess I'll die a virgin. I didn't win the life lottery, man.

user no

I hope you find something that works for you. I'm terrified of voice as well. I might get a modmic soon so my voice won't sound as bad
Sorry. I still like some of the older /hpg/ jokes. That one was my favorite.

How is Deimos treating you?

Noice. The MG Quebely got a revive recently if you feel like upgrading.

Hit me up.

Well if you ever want to try it despite whatever moral reasons you have against it. I'm not advocating getting drunk. Just 2 shots or so. Enough to take off the edge a little.

Tell me about it, I can't open the windows so I can get some air in here because of "all the noise" even though I play games on low volume, in turn I have to deal with 4 billion degree temperatures thanks to my PC. I can't fucking sleep in this shit.

But I'm Canadian.

Do I just drink maple syrup instead?

is that in the show?

God taste my friend. That's the best doujin I've ever seen and I don't even watch the show.

Bloody Jews rigged it, in what way was having a Group with Us, Chile, Spain and Netherlands fair

1954, 1974, 1990 and 2014 goy :^)
falklands

Oh yeah, I forgot about this too
I fapped for the first time in 6 months yesterday
Was short but nice

Keep in mind that it'll run like shit when there's a fuckload going on and will sometimes crash for seemingly no reason. It's still fun. Check the thread if you haven't already.

Noice. Check these singles

Got you fam

And the third one.

I think caffeine crashes are the only reason I'm getting any sleep at all honestly.

I just use regular styofoam cups. No lids though

Did you hit the ceiling?

I like pic related better

I WOULD help.

It's still not helping.

Yes. Blend that shit with some ale.

I wanted to try the game when it came out but that was when I still had my old shitty 7 year old computer. I'll have another look at the thread later since I want to shitpost over my mic.

No, it just squirted out like normal
My hand is really god damn smooth now, but I got it all over my chair and only had one tissue left

Since we're talking about coffee, do you drink yours black?

If you stop drinking coffee you die. Coffee is the lifeblood our good God has given us, you don't spit on his gifts.

STOP

Ahhhh shit

I know what I'm downloading tonight.

YOURE NOT HELPING

It looks good. Not my favorite suit, but it looks alright. How is the kit? Do the joints feel alright?

Haven't tried it yet.

2 words

Angela Merkel

Best K-On.

Coffee is bitter shit.

You're not helping yourself.

jokes on you im not actually fully german and i dont live in germany

You might have fun. You might not. It just depends on if you can handle shitposting.

DO IT

just fuck my spoilers up

Your attitude is bitter shit nigga best fuck off talkin shit bout my life blood for I smack your bitch ass halfway back to cancoon.

Do you think that, if they ever animated Strange Journey, Tadano would be a lot like Chirico from VOTOMS?

I actually Googled that because Yui has some seriously nice thighs

safe to say 3 pages in and its already trash

Aw, well, at least payday is always a good day.

Oh, I see. I'm afraid to say I don't have much of an idea for something like that. Maybe get some Zzzquil and sleep, hoping it'll wane off as you sleep?

Oh for real? Nice. Maybe one day in the near future then..

the joints are all pretty decent for this one. The stand is actually a bit wobbly, but I can't tell if it's because I somehow screwed up the stand, or if it's the parts of the stand itself that are faulty. So my Qubeley is more or less balanced to the stand.

Add me back pls

I've been wanting to drink booze instead but haven't had the right chance yet. I drink around my family some but would rather avoid it so I don't have to hear the bitching.

I think it's only compatible with zdoom and gzdoom. I think it's a great simplistic .wad, and it's really underrated.

If a drink doesn't have a standard way of drinking, it's a shit drink.

I don't even have it installed.

You don't need booze to sleep.

I'm sorry that you can't handle futa. I think it's fucking hilarious.

Yeah for real. I'm also pretty sure the Nobel is getting a reissue as well. Better save up.

Nigger. I breath shitposting. It's my butter for my toast every morning.

Sadly I have to spend a lot of that on clothing since it looks like I'll only be able to wash my clothing every fortnight due to broken washing machine and not wanting to deal with a laundromat. At least I'll get some fresh threads.

sorry user

The Top 100 WADs Of All Time 1994- 2003

mega.nz/#!O0kTQL7Z!6MJAx2Tu0WtRTcuYc2lnIBy6uNhpHeFdAcGbMdQcf5Q

What is black?

Yes, but can you handle the Jews?

Lots of people don't like diversity.

Well fuck
Looks like I'm getting out my flash drive

I wish I could uninstall it. I fucking hate steam with a passion and only have it to talk to 4am.

I think I will this time. Not like I'm some boozy who drinks himself to sleep every night. Haven't had a drink in like a month.

Nigger got rid of his steam. If you wanted to keep contact with him you should have gone to that board you hate so much.

Sounds awful. Why subject yourself to reading through it?

who's your waifu?

Wait does sharing porn of your waifu count as cuckolding

That's what you get for posting your waifu, retard. It's why I don't post mine.

What if I told you I was jewish? :^)

Whos your waifu? Sorry user

Nice try shill

Why does it do this to me

I got Tox. I really don't feel like installing Skype either.

I would hold her hand, headpat her, and then settle down and start a family with her.

I can't wait. I really hope they do it. I almost bought the old one, but I read that the legs are really shitty to balance/pose, amongst other issues, and that Berserk Mode Nobell had similar issues.

C'MON BANDAI REISSUE WHEN

Yikes, that's a huge pain in the ass. I don't guess you know anyone who's looking to get rid of theirs? That kind of how we got the one we have now.

I never drink. I still managed to sleep somehow.

It feels great that mysemi-waifuis too obscure for anybody but me to want

It's fine. I'm almost starting to ENJOY the anger!

Nah, but really, not sure about the sleep meds. I've tried everything. It's like my body's been saving up adrenaline and anger just for this moment so not even elephant tranqs could put me down.

Bipolar is fucked.

Going based on last name origins, I'm half Jew

At least you got double dubs. Better than openly talking about how you're going to shoot yourself like I am and getting bitched at for it.

The fuck is tox?

And I just uninstalled skype the other day. Got tired of having that crap on here.

Did you not read what I said? I never drink to sleep. I only drink once a month or so for fun.

I'm not shilling, I'm just saying the truth. I'm not sure what your beef is with us. You even stopped talking to me.

I mean, I'm like 99% sure the reissue was confirmed, but I'm too lazy to look it up.

I have gzdoom and prboom+ ready so it fine. You don't need to mention ZDL again, I already have that as well.

At least it won't fall apart on you. You should probably get a better stand soon.

I just flipped through it and it doesn't seem all that bad.

That's it, I'm getting that along with a Gelgoog Marine this Summer.

Jokes on you she's tied to my radiator. I'm gonna GRAPE her in the mouth

Ha not falling for this.

They did it without me even posting her though I have posted her there before. I'm never posting her anywhere ever again.

To me it feels more like they're raping her and I can't stop it. But if you are the one to post porn, then yes, that seems like being a cuckold to me. Is that you're waifu? Unf tbh

Open source version of Skype. I don't think anyone will move over though.

So… why am I being ignored?

lel

I'm on the look out now, see if I can get anyone else here to chip in to it.

Hello Goldstein.

Decenteralized alternative to skype that puts a lot of empathize on encryption and privacy. It's great but no one really uses it.

Well then I can't say shit. I suppose just take it like a man and stay clear of it.

Maybe you should either shitpost really hard and become the next Bel or the next me, or just post better quality posts you double faggot.

Oy vey.

I don't know what votoms is and I can't comment on Eroge! because it looks terrible and awful.

Er, that's why, sort of.

No you said. "I think I will this time." I assumed that meant drinking.

Um…yes.

TELL ME ABOUT MILA! WHY DOES SHE WEAR THE BAND-AID?

Beef? Its a dead board that will never ever see life. I don't see a point in browsing it.

Hey I wouldn't defile another mans waifu.

Kinda neat. Still not installing another program to talk to one person though.

It did?

But there are those who would. And they are always watching, waiting for the chance to upset a lonely waifufag.

But if people fap to your waifu does that count as rape or is your waifu a slut?

Armored Trooper Votoms.

No more than someone fapping to a 3D wife or gf would.

Don't worry, I only installed it to see if it would even work with this router.

But we also have to factor in the percentage of waifufags that have that waifu.

Ganbatte.

There's no reason to not use it. We have some interesting threads up, and a variety of posters. It won't make you forever tainted to use it or anything. You just don't want it to get more active.

'Cause, she's a small fighter.

Nigga you wrote the post.

see

What board are you even talking about

That's why I still have skype installed. Sucks because he's highly resistant to using anything else and I don't want to swap over to a different steam account to talk to one person.

You're a small guy.

Then how does one fuck your own waifu. And don't say tulpas.

You can't.

onahole

>>>/4am/
It's nice. 4am after hours kind of thing. It's just for 4am related content. Like the music thread, draw thread, or Castle's thread. I don't see the point of not using it. It's not a replacement for 4am, just more of it.

I got back into STALKER, but fuck the Research Lab holy fuck.

Until waifubots are created, you have to use dakis that have onaholes attached to them.

Ok. I guess if I ever want more 4am and it isn't 4am I'll go there.

you can't, or you find a believable facsimile in 3D with a REAL GIRL, waifubots in the future, or you get good with imagining shit.

Fuck anyone who uses rapiers or Katanas in DaS3. Both are shit weapons.

Tox sucks ass. Its good for privacy but lacks all the comfy features of skype.

>>>/4am/ also has a webm thread and naked women. FYI

I decided to read Berserk and spent the past couple days reading through all the chapters. I'm astounded at how many times the tone and characters changed over the course of the story.

Since I'm all caught up now, I've gotta say Griffith is a real son of a bitch. There's no way he's a Falcon of Light. Falconia strikes me as some kind of trap. All those demons living that close by to all those humans spells nothing but trouble. I hope Caska gets revived soon. It's been irritating watching her put people in danger constantly since she's a bumbling retarded after getting dicked hard by the cawk of darkness. Above all else, I want to see Guts kick Griffith's teeth in and obliterate him altogether.

Waiting for updates is going to be painful too. The most I can remember about Berserk before ever actually reading it is people complaining about Guts still being on the boat.

Wait, a place on the internet that has Naked women?!? I must check this out now.

done.

Griffith did nothing wrong.

Gonna head to bed. Night guys

be careful. your mom might catch you so you gotta lock your doors.

You don't have to post on it, but I do encourage you to check out this >>>/4am/1352 thread. It'll be a nice gift for 4am. **I don't know how much longer Castle will be posting. I don't know what the future holds, so if you want to post in it don't wait forever.

Later nigger.

HE DID NOTHING WRONG

Does castle even post anymore in 4am? I thought he exclusivey stuck to the cytube?

That is true. It would be nice to have stuff like offline messaging lel and file sharing but for what it is it works for me.

I want to get into Berserk but I'm not a huge fan of manga.

Don't forget to hide your porn mags under your bed, son.

Griffith is a monster. You're right not to trust him. My fear is that Guts won't win. Or the author will die before it ends.

For some reason he can post on /4am/, but I haven't seen him in the threads in a long time. Maybe someone posts things for him.

One of these days i'll burn you with that soldering iron. no homo

I disliked how difficult it was to add people, the different sound pitches it gave and other shit that just made it so damn inconveniant. Tried using it with two buddies a while back and we gave up pretty quick. We just use teamspeak now.

He prolly got banned on Holla Forums or maybe wtv proxy he uses did.

It did

Absolutely disgusting

Night~

Oh, right. Anyone want to be angry with me?

techraptor.net/content/oculus-now-prevents-users-using-headsets

I'll fight you, you sick son of a bitch! I know elf dimension style like its the back of my hands.

Absolutely pathetic.

This type of mindset is why boards on this site are "dead". It's fine, we don't really need you anyway.

Yeah I saw this
Fucking god damn facebook did this or sure

Sure it wont.

Cool story, but could you beat Uchiha Madara? And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu. I'm definitely NOT Talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after Alucard, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu and having eaten Popeye's spinach. I'm talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with his Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after having absorbed Alucard as well as a God Hand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit, with Kryptonian DNA implanted in him and having eaten Popeye's spinach while possessing quantum powers like Dr. Manhattan and having mastered Hokuto Shinken.

K fine.

I still don't think it would help.

I saw. I laughed. I cried.

Woah. It's 2016. Are you saying that developers can't protect their investments?

I did my job then.
any other suggestions for households?

Where'd you get this pasta?

It's not that.

Do the well known 4am avatarfags faggot.

It's an /a/ recipe.

Fucking Kikerburg.

Read through to the end of the Golden Age Arc. If you like it, keep going; if not, drop it. The style of the story does change throughout the manga, and it's different than most comics out there.

Literally all he needed to do is keep driving, the truck clearly has no complaints about going over it.

I think Miura has to find his groove in the story again. He probably burned himself out, and he's gotta work on rekindling his interest in the story and characters.

So I just finished killing two reds and the host dies to one invader. Smh

I think you accidentally a word there.

Still tho, why dont you think he wont be around much longer?

Im happy. Bad decisions like these will only expedite the crash. Its gonna be good!

wew

Keep thinking that.

there are more ingredients there than the last time I saw it. Someone's been busy in the kitchen.

They probably borrowed pasta bird from /jp/

I might get around to it one day but it's way down on my backlog of entertainment in general.

I need to check back on the project at some time. It's something I want to keep an eye on if there ever ends up being any major development.

He was sick for a while. I'm just worried is all.

Just some trouble at home. I won;t say anything more.

I actually fixed that .mp4 if you want it.

But its true. Your response made no sense. You must be tired. You should go get some beauty sleep.

Or he can just let it die like naruto. Nothing lasts forever.

Its definitely better than the alternative which is skype, hopefully with time more features will be added and it'll be fleshed out. but it is FOSS, which has always had a rep of needing to be tweaked a lot.

ok

I guess I'll just have to wait and see then

I wouldn't mind throwing a few shekels your way as long as you actually used them for the washing machine. Have you thought of making a gofundme or something? Or ask your boss for an advance on your paycheck maybe?

I was never gonna buy an Oculus anyway, but fuckin hell. I can't wait for that shit to bomb. I knew as soon as they got bought out by Facebook it was all gonna go to shit, not that it took much foresight.

I'll give the VR scene another 4 or 5 years, and then I'll probably pick up HTC's Vive 2.0 or whatever I hope it'll work with glasses

Wtv. Im just glad you didnt shoot yourself. I might miss you if you were gone.

Just remember to post pics when you burn yourself with that soldering iron

I don't want to see that shit. He'll never do it.

:^)

I had a dream where Donald Trump and Mel Gibson were at my old highschool, Don sees me watching from the back, people tell him I'm high energy and me, Don and Mel have a good chat
Never ever

Going now. Gonna dream of the waifu.

Night.

Any sort of FOSS from my experience has been shaky. It's just the nature of it regardless of what FOSSfags believe in. At least I can play around with the code.

Nah. My pride wouldn't let me beg for money.

Night nigger.

Only time will tell. I hope you get your suitfu. PG Turn A never.

G'night Yakuza, I'm probably dropping too

Ah, fuck this
See you guys tomorrow

This dream is still the best dream I've heard about politics.

Good night.

Night yakuza~

Cya anons~

I-I think so.

I hope you can eat all that pizza.

My brain is hurting a lot now

I think my system is finally shutting dwon

goodnight all I seek bliss in sleep

Are you saying its not gay if you wear a dress? Cause thats pretty gay.

You never know!

True that. Def the best part of FOSS is you can root around in the code and make sure its safe.
I've always been nervous though that the sense of safety I get from is being open source is misplaced as not everyone goes through all the code to make sure there arent any backdoors

Too much cheese pizza.

I hope so.

You're the one who would be wearing the dress nerd.

You could have prevented this.

I work nights, and this would be my lunch break if I was at work.

I think something fell down my chimney

That is an inherit risk I suppose but if you know what you're doing especially if you're on windows you're generally fine.

Shoo shoo pedo Holla Forums

You could always talk in cytube. There's usually more people in there.

Youre the short chubby one. If anything would be wearing the dress in that otp it'd be you bud.
That knight is such a cunt. I enjoyed murdering him

No one wants to know what you put in your poop schute.

Unless you mean windows 10, then you're fucked.
Theres really no way to tell with windows anymore though. Apparently a lot of 3 letter agencies have backdoors made for them for windows since xp I think

He seems like a decent sort to me. Then again I haven't played Dark Souls 3 yet.

Oh, we both know.
But it has pepperoni on it.

Nah, it's in Kek's hands now.

Is that an innuendo?

I'm already there.

no, it sounded like it was either some tiny rocks with a big one or a something scratching its way down

You do have a point. I really wish those fuckos would just leave software devs alone. The thought I might have to bend over backwards for my software to be exploited rustles my jimmies in all kinds of ways.

KEK GRANT ME DOUBLES TO PROVE THAT THE ONLY OTP OF 4AM IS HOMOKOxBELROSE. You're only a one time thing hon, don't get your hopes up. I've seen better bottoms anyway.

May Kek guide us into many shitposts.

I'm still here

I hear ya, I'm the same way, I almost hate it when someone hands me cash when I at least feel like I've done nothing/not enough to earn it.

Sleep tight puppers

THANK YOU BASED KEK

Amen brother.

I'm glad.

I know that feeling as well. It seems like you owe something to that person.

PRAISE BE TO KEK

well if it is a rat it either died on the way down or got knocked out

PRAISE KEK

Kek truly provides to his followers.

So stupid that silver knights dont drop their weapons. Theres no reason for them not to. You can even get the greatbows they use.

Nah hes a complete cunt. He pretty much left a blind crippled chick stuck in a rat infested prison. And he's always a cunt to you for no reason. Its satisfying as all hell putting a blade in his ass after you corrupt your priest waifu and make her a degenerate dark miracle user

PepperonixCheese. We both know that.
I like to believe in people! ish
tell them I said hi.

If its anything like krampus, keep the fireplace going and dont invite in anything that has hooves or demonic hands. Also dont accept presents for the next few days.
What was it?

Yeah, it annoys the living hell outta me how hard they're trying to fuck us at this point. Did you see the thread about how windows now makes it so even if you press the red X to close the windows update prompt it assumes you mean sure and want to install win10?

Well cant argue with those digits. No one tell homokos boyfriend! He'll be pissed.
For it to be a one time thing it'd have had to happen at least once power bottom. Your fantasies arent realities just yet
And you'll miss me when im gone

If someone gives me money or buys something for me I feel like I owe them some kind of heavy debt that I have to repay immediately. I think it's something to do with how I treat relationships since I don't mind others being in debt to me but not vice versa.

Thank you glorious Kek.

Truely.

Most pizzas have cheese fam.
You're not going to watch stupid anime bullshit with us?

Glory be unto Kek. May those doubles go checked, and your posts without errors.

my fireplace is sealed because it's a really old one with a broken electrical heater in it and I'm sure as shit not interested enough to get into it

Remember what we talked about yesterday. I'm going to pester you until you do it.

DEUS KEK

doubles checking doubles checking doubles
holy fucking shit
KEK IS WITH US
KEK BE PRAISED
MAY KEK BRING US MORE KEKS

Are you fucking serious? I did not but that's actively making me angry. Seriously fuck Windows at this point. It's hard enough for me to transition over with how many Windows exclusive programs I use. I need more foxgrils to calm me down.

Exactly. And being indebted to someone is a shitty feeling.

TIME TO DANCE

Same. I have no problem going the extra mile for a favor or something, but if someone does the same for me, I feel kind of shitty about it, like I made them do more than necessary or something.

That's not a fox girl.

Nope, the real cunt of Dark Souls 3 is the guy who didn't include the plume on Ornstein's helmet.

KEK GUIDE ME.

DANCE THREAD

Kek was always with us user.

Nice Hitler dubs.

He gives to those who ask.

Playing dark souls 3. and my gpu is a relic, it can barely hand dark souls 3 at time

I was talking about you mark.

Why not? Pet projects are fun? Its fun to create things.

You're gonna have to narrow that way way down.

Yeah windows is getting way way too uppity trying to make their botnet. You can tell theyre fucking themselves. Hopefully vulcan pans out and we get a glorious age of linux.
They are cute and relaxing.
Dont worry, once vidya makes it mainstream on linux everything else will follow

Well that goes without saying. The fact they can create cloaks and everything else but Ornsteins plume is too much is annoying.
That and all the damn cut armors. I just know from is gonna rip us off later with dlc.

checkd

one day im going to build a fuckhuge shrine to kek
one day
PRAISE KEK

Amen.

Hallelujah.

Thanks m8.

KEK IS WITH US

KEK, PLEASE GRANT ME REPEATING DIGITS

CHIGGITY-CHECKED

We are going to watch Trava: Fist Planet right now. It's related to Redline.

Mark did nothing wrong.

I need to set up a shrine as well. May he guide me to sufficient items.

Only if you assist in praising our lord and savior Kek

eh, oh well. I guess not everyone is so blessed

the part where you were going to confess to your best friend you fugged, you cheeky cunt

Truly Kek is here.

PRAISE KEK FOR OUR GLORIOUS REPEATING DIGITS

I apologize. I don't know how that got through.

For me it's that I don't want someone to ask me for a favor when I can't help out then if they pull the whole "Oh but you still owe me" then I have to comply.

Well Direct X 12 is looking to be disappointing and Nvidia cards are looking to completely force everyone onto Win10 with how shitty their newest line of cards will run on Direct X 11 I think it's tampering so hopefully that'll be a push into alternatives. But when will everyone start pushing into Linux? I have no idea. I mean Linux dominates everything except for personal and office computer use so when Microsoft fuck themselves over with how shitty their OS is they will have to rely on alternative revenues of income.

I like how me shitposting brought all of this on.

He truly is glorious. May he continue to shine for all time.

This thread is blessed.

Does Veles count?

well i was thinking of getting a frog statue
or making one from clay
getting candles and shit plus lots of repeating numbers everywhere

HAIL KEK
WE ARE BLESSED

You could even renovate it and have a working fireplace for next winter. It'd be great.

Youre just getting greedy for doubles. Soon you're gonna start trying to steal mine.

I already did. He said no

Hopefully it happens with Vulcan. If AMDs gambit pays off anyway. Otherwise we go full berenstein universe and nvidia and windows rule with an iron fist and the internet is horrible forever. Im really hoping we get the former cause its a pretty high stakes coin toss.

Nice dubs
What makes you think it was you?

Yeah, Kind of a dick move on their part. But you'd still "owe" them, and backing out would just make you look like the bad guy.

THERE'S NO STOPPING THIS TRAIN OF DUBS

I can only hope Holla Forums continues to be blessed.

There's a reason you're a downer.

The numbers cannot be halted until Kek is satisfied.

it would be a very short lived larp

sorry to hear about that, I hope you have something to distract you in the meantime

But Veles is a trickster deity just like Kek, so it all good. You praise Kek anyway when you say top kek so I have probably done it countless times.

All right, i'm outta here guys. It's been fun, but I gotta get some shut-eye.

Sleep tight everyone, catch you guys on the flipside

CHECKED. THERE'S NO STOPPING KEK. IF DUBS, TRUMP WINS PRESIDENCY AND SEXBOTS GET COMPETENT GIRLFRIEND AIs IN LESS THAN 4 YEARS

eh, I tried.

Sleep tight everybody

Probably doesn't help that I'm not supporting them by having an Nvidia card but chances are my next card will be AMD since what anti-competitive tactics Nvidia have been pulling off have been absolutely disgusting. Those fuckers aren't trying to progress their tech but maintain their fucking coffers by keeping all their shit closed off and having features exclusive to Nvidia (or run terribly on AMD cards).
It's already too late in my eyes, honestly. I wish I could go back to 2005.

I'm too much of a nice guy to deny them unless I'm REALLY busy.

Night m80.

PRAISE KEK!

Sleep well.

I don't trust you.

KEK
I IMPLORE YOU TO RECONSIDER HIS QUESTION

Sleep well.

Fine.
PRAISE KEK

I believe Kek may have better plans. I hope both come true, but I trust in his decision. Please have Trump at least come into office.

DEUS KEK

Kek has abandoned you.
Not at all. Im always positive!

Well nothing lasts forever. You should do it anyway. What else do ya got to do do?

Im just messing with ya, im not that guy. He was using Big Boss pics too is all

Yeah its the one thing I truly hate about Nvidia. Theyre not trying to get better at all, just fucking over old customers like how their new cards are great at tesselation whereas amd isnt so they pay off game companies to tesselate the hell outta their games to force amd to switch to them. Course this also forces their already older customers to upgrade unless they like not being able to play the newer games. Its disgusting.
eh, so long as we can claw our way back it'll be good. Maybe once big bang theory goes outta style and hopefully the tech bubble bursts and if were lucky takes facebook and apple with it well get back to the way things were. Big bang theory needs to get cancelled too

Kek has moved onto a thread where he is needed that is more urgent. That is all.

much better things

People really need to stop with the cross-contamination. It's hard to tell who's who when you all keep stealing each others memes

Cant argue with those doubles. Hopefully its a crab thread that needs him.

And you couldnt point out one time I was a downer, proving im right. Im the positive one, youre the downer!

Like? Go ahead, whats more important than renovations!

Hey man, i've been using Big Boss images forever now. The homogay guy who fucked his best friend was macking in on my turf.

It's like you don't even praise Kek.

drinking tea

Also, generally speaking I use less serious images of Big Boss. Like anime, chibi or cutesy boss images. Most others who use Big Boss pics use actual pics. Thats usually how you tell me apart. Usually

At least gaming's been slightly better this year than the absolute dog shit trench that was the past three years. Not by much of course but there's been a few interesting titles at least.
I have a friend who unironically likes Big Bang Theory and the surprising thing is that he seems like the kind of guy who would fucking hate it but he laps that shit up. I think it's because it's referential humor. And referential humor needs to die since it's so dry if done less than well.

Hey, I wasn't complaining about you, just meme-stealing in general

My post ending in dubs will grant everyone in this thread a happy life.

Anything else and you're all fucked.

I praise him more than you! Its like you dont really even believe in the fire.

Coffee with 2 sugar and 2 milk is easily the best decision of caffinated beverages.

Personally I think gamings just been getting worse. Things are becoming too easy and simplified. Even DS3 was ridiculously easy most of the time.

I hate it too. For the same reason your friend likes it, its just references to stuff. Like they reference text based games and theirs a laugh track, reference wow and a laugh track, reference fucking lasertag and a laughtrack. Its not even jokes, its just "look! nerd stuff! *cue laugh track*"

Nope only ruin and despair lie before us. But it'll make us strong.

Eh its more of an avatarfag thing really. People oftentimes dont even realize it. Ya just gotta learn peoples posting styles over time and you can recognize them when theyre posting usually.

I have yet to see you praise him once.

It's really pissing me off. I could have made a pseudo-furshit magical girl for my sorcery character, but no From won't let me have fun.

Are you looking forward to Ni-oh?

you're always so objectively wrong it's insane

is ds3 fixed yet

i pirated it and it kept crashing at character creation

got an updated one and managed to get into game for a couple minutes then it crashed again

Guess I'll just have to try tomorrow then to get his attention. I'm not letting him be a pussy.

I haven't played in a while, but I remember having crashes too many times. Nice numbers.

The only credit I can give The Big Bang theory is sometimes they getcan get a joke right with Sheldon, like when he called the HR Sheboon a slave but other than that its pretty crap

Well there's been a couple of titles I've been looking forward to in comparison to last year's of nothing. Battlefleet: Gothic's been a blast for me although that needs to get fixed. I have no idea what the fuck happened from EA to full release.
As I mentioned earlier I picked up ConsoleCOM 2 and despite that the base game is actually pretty crap the modding scene's looking to fix that up similar to EU/EW's Long War. My modded experience has been far more enjoyable and difficult than the vanilla experience that is for certain.
Stellaris was looking to be good but was bogged down being overly simplified and possibly some of the worst 4X AI I've ever seen. I much rather play Distant Worlds.
And there's DooMed which was looking to be a decent Quake clone which I wouldn't mind at least trying out if it can be modded to be sped up.
It might not be getting better but at least I'm looking forward to more titles.

Its cause you havent been paying attention or been around. I do it almost daily really. You're just obtuse is all. If you'd been around more you'd see my daily praisures to kek

Yeah for their oblivion character creation the furthest you can take things is a pseudo orc or a thrawn. Other than that you cant do much other than human.

Im rarely if ever objectively wrong. Subjectively sometimes but thats highly debateable. You're just british so you dont understand that tea is terrible.

I didnt pirate it but i havent had any crashing problems so far.

I've always seen him as the nerdy version of kramer. But from what little i've seen from my parents watching it hes been reduced to another normalfag with girl problems and one liner tropes.

you wanna go mate?

hey, tea is pretty good

Nice dubs

I hated all those tbh. Like xcom 2 just seemed like more of the same and I never liked xcom to begin with with those ridiculous percentages that still somehow fail. And the new Doom looks like it can be fun but its nowhere near what doom was, I cant get over glory kills and the nerfed super shotty tbh
Never tried Battlefleet or Stellaris myself so cant say. As far as i've seen its steadily getting more simplified over everything lately, which is why i cant wait for the crash.
I'll admit im still excited for M&B Bannerlord tho.

Im still happy you're having fun tho, whats important is youre enjoying em yourself

Now now spider no need to get mad. Alls im saying is if tea was as good as coffee why are there no iced tea beverages around here?

Its ok if I want a lighter taste but coffee is better for the harsher taste that wakes you up. I do enjoy tea occasionally tho. Dont tell spider

I wish the plume was there, but I think having that grotesque face mask will be enough.

It's not even close to Quake, man.

simple, you live in a shit hole

Yes got in a fight club!

I dislike coffee

Coffee is shit.

Not really. The plume gives it that regal look. Otherwise it just looks stupid and ugly. At least they didnt mess up artorias armor.

Really spider, really? Really? Canada might suck but a Brit has no leg to stand on there haha. Youre in the same position as us!

Coffee is amazing. Shame on both of you. You've both fallen or the imperialists trickery rather than accept the greatness that is milky tasting caffeine.

I can understand with XCOM 2. X-COM had WAY more depth in it but I enjoyed the different take of going from military tactics to more SWAT tactics. The RNG will fuck you over but I've learned to adapt to it well. I mean it's killing ayys, I love killing ayys.
I haven't looked too much into Mount & Blade in general, just doesn't seem like my kind of cup of tea.
Those glory kills really did fucking turn me off from it but like Fallout 4 I want to torrent it to at least see what the fuck kind of shit it became.
I really want Ironclad to announce Sins of a Solar Empire 2 already. I know it's coming.

Keyword being was.

Oh yeah and…
I didnt even get to fight…..

I don't even know what the fuck I am going about anymore. I'm going to bed.

I should replace quake. Quake was actually fun.

Yes please! We could do with something good already.
You like a lot of space games huh? Do you like X3 Terran conflict?
I liked fallout4 a bit but it was absolute shit. Made me miss FNV more than anything else. Far harbor was actually closer to what fallout used to be tbh, since the plot didnt revolved around the muh baby bs.
New doom might take a bit to crack tho, on account of denuvo. Yang seems to like it tho, for what its worth and he has decent taste, so it might be passable while nowhere near as good as its predecessors

Nitey nite

Good night.

no, england has a rick history of being not shit while canada has always been shit

I feel like I'm that wojak "I wish I was at home" image. Will I ever recover from being a neet?

Red, is that your waifu?

neat

Good to see another quality legs man in the thread.

post the india one.

Tor x Joey confirmed never ever. Or maybe confirmed some kind of ntr where joey gets cucked.

Probably. I see NEET as more of a mental state. Change can always be forced.

I want to die right now holy shit.

What's up?

It's not, sleep didn't work also I just got mad and woke up.

My waifu's the legless runner from the same VN, y'know. Posted her before.

Pic related is me trying to sleep for the last 76 hours.

I'm just sick and cranky.

Well, we're in comfy hours now. Anything I can do for you?

hurry up then

Nah, I just wanted to complain.

Alright. Wanna watch robutts with us?

Some other time, I'm not in the best of moods right now.

Alright. I hope you feel better.