Ruh roh

Ruh roh

HIDEO THE NIGGER LOVER

Japs play Battlefail?

Both CoD and Battlefield are apparently pretty big in Japan.

Just like any other country on this earth. Seriously, why do you guys think all nips have superior taste? They play mobile games more than any other country for fucks sake.

What does it fucking mean?

ruh roh what?

He's visiting dice

Japan has just as many casual faggots as we do. You should see futaba's video game board, those fucks make halfchan seem decent.

Westaboos have the same mindset that weeaboos have except in reverse. They think that everything that western culture shits out is perfection simply because of where it came from, and Kojima is the fucking poster child for westaboos.

Hey man, what can they say, western weapons and gear are just cool as fuck

Does this mean Bad Company 3's plot will be an Iron Cog ripoff?

Then why does Japan have a few good games as apposed to the west that has zero good games

user… what's Bad Company? :(

Depends on the developer….

speaking of which, how popular is Serious Sam in Japan?

Because they know that the west will buy weebshit no matter what.

You're right, but that doesn't relate to my question.

Calling it now. Kojima's new studio will use EA as their publisher.

he likes games with cinematic experience.

That's not fair, this gen has practically just started.

And? What is this supposed to be? Someone explain this image to me, because fuck if I know how twatter, japanese language and these fucking @ everywhere work together

It's just Kojima visiting dice. That's it.

so it's fucking nothing, wow

I'm referring more to Nier 2 and Yakuza

Actually coming up to 5 years if you want to be technical
Gen 9 is coming next year as well

holy shit

Yes, just started.

The original dark souls didn't even appear until like 6 years after the 7th gen had started

Lets be realistic, you're not going to say anything is good because that would mean admitting wrong

yea
they seem to enjoy it
then again japs have shit taste just as much as the western world, just because they release better games doesnt change that

Well there is the NX and the PS4.5, I guess it makes it 8.5 but still

Oh no! Daddy Hideo paid a visit to Dice's offices! Does this mean our great savior of vidya is fallible after all?!

Not even, when I first saw it I thought it'd be something like the old devil may crys, but it actually looked really shit. Unless you got a vid where it gets better.

I even looked at Yakuza ps4 first hour, and its 80% cutscenes.

I don't think nips have superior taste, I just think they make more fun actual fucking games.

Your standards are obnoxious. You probably can't even enjoy Kirby.

you get the idea, it's still fucking nuts.

You've gotta play the actual game, also there's so little footage of nier that you can't even judge.

So Hideo works for EA on Battlefield now or what?

EA games confirm for buying I.Ps like MGS from Konami

All he did was put his signature on their wall, Jesus.

in the event your not completely aware of how console gens work, the wiiU, ps4 and xbone gen started in 2010 and (should have) ended in 2015

The "current gen" started 3 years before they were released?
Color me surprised

NA November 15, 2013
EU November 29, 2013
JP February 22, 2014

So MGS Online: Story Mode?

mite b gud

Kojima went to studios all over the world to talk to different devs so he could decide his new engine.

Are you faggots retarded?

>The original Demon's Souls didn't even appear until like 4 years after the 7th gen had started.
FTFY

Maybe Not-MGSV: Finished Game edition?

The formula of MGS V could have been great if they had way more time and money. Open world stealth/action hybrid with complete freedom as to how you carry out your objective would be great.

This. The idea behind it was incredibly fresh and was really enjoyable

No, he just visited their offices and vandalized a wall with a sharpie.

Most of the work has been done as well. It likely won't be anything like MGS V, but a part of me wants it to be.

Good.

He said The Division crowd would like it so I'd imagine it would be a pseudo-MMO. I would have to be instanced out the ass otherwise the salt would flow way too easily with minimal effort.

Cmere user

Game is still in planning stages. I wouldn't listen too much to what Kojima says, he usually goes completely 180 while making his games

You'd think that guy would learn how to form a beret, like shit's not hard.

What ever it is I can't wait to see it. You could even say I'm standing on the edge

bnope

The crash might actually be happening unless they can somehow salvage this fucking mess.

Someone better tweet vid related to the poor fella.

Battlefield games with Metal Gears.
Battle Gear 2143.

Seriously, don't become crazy on Kojima visiting them. He also visited Mojang.

people still bought those consoles and they never learn, so
CRASH SOON

I think they are cashing in before economy crisis hit.
All the console are produced in active,the gen consisted on only remasters and indie,little to no risk taken.They didn't spent too much on this gen but are gaining tons.

This is what Kojima drones actually believe.

Kojima wasted huge amounts of cash and money on MGS V and in the end we got an unfinished filler filled PW 2.0. He can't manage his shit same as Tim Schafer.

Last good Kojima game was MGS3. When Konami went to shit and got rid of most of their talented people Kojima went to shit along with it.

MGS 4 was such a shit "cinematic experience" it made Naughty Dog blush.

PW just cannibalized Portable Ops.

Metal Gear Rising had to be done by Platinum.

Ground Zeroes was such a cynical cash grab it's laughable.

Silent Hills made Slender Man and other 2 Spooky jump scare shit look mature and Kojima wanted to do it just because killing Castlevania for good wasn't enough for him.

Hey guyse it's all shit, all I play is timeless classics I've read of in clickbait.

Nah, it's the truth m8. It's time to accept it.

All the memorable quotes from MGS were written by the translator, and Kojima was so assmad about it he refused to use the same translator, hence the inherently shittier dialogue in later games.

Kojima is shit.

Assmad Kojima drone detected.

Can't wait till Kojima fucks you over in full force and all Kojima drones will say is:

" What a RUSE hahaha"

"But… that whole 1h of gameplay was good, definitely worth 50$"

"Microtransactions? What a clever RUSE"

"IT WAS ALL THE PUBLISHER FAULT KOJIMA WAS A GOOD BOY HE DINDU NUFFIN"

You sound like a fag user, everybody has heard this shit over and over and it always sounds the same.

Just a bunch of opinionated shit with no sense at all, caused by an unnatural hate for some guy.

Do you expect anyone to take you seriously or are you just fishing for replies?

jeez

Stay delusional Kojima drones. You disregarded the warning signs, bought in to the hype and got and unfinished, unpolished game. Now you have group therapy sessions on Holla Forums posting FEELZ and pathetic speculations about the missing chapter coming out and how it's DA REAL PHANTOM PAIN.

I sense that you're angry, user.
C'mon now, show me on the animu shota where that bad Kojima-san touched you

I played 250 hours of MGSV, it has some of the best gameplay I've ever seen.

I couldn't give a fuck about the story, it was like dressing when everything else is so good.

Again, stay mad dude

Adding pointless open world to a severely dumbed down Hidden and Dangerous 2 is an incredibly fresh idea?

The whole, the more you play the better your base becomes, the better your base becomes the stronger you are.

It is fresh.

Open world was the only way to make it work.

Yeah, it's pointless.

I played it for 150 hours and enjoyed the gameplay. Doesn't change the fact that it was an unfinished, rushed shit end to a great franchise

Well yeah sure, I agree, never said it was finished and it didn't leave a sour taste in my mouth.

nice argument

There's that word again. The budget for MGSV isn't even that much bigger compared to MGS4, and what they got for their money is a game vastly better than MGS4 on multiple platforms. There was no "waste" here.

So Kojima is the latest victim of EA?

Truth. Their returns for MGSV were enormous. It's too bad they have a petulant mongoloid running the company, because a feature-complete MGSV would have raked in 300% more money because it actually would have been worth a damn.

Good open world:

Shit open world:

Well there's supposedly no new gen for Xbox so half a crash

He's fishing for replies. Probably a redditor who comes to "Chans" cause "you don't gotta be nice there like reddit". Best to ignore him. His kind slink away when they don't get attention.

So every game that's come out recently? Granted, I haven't played MGSV, but to me that doesn't sound fresh. Rogue Legacy has that, Dungeonmans has that, indirectly thanks to the knowledge you gain of how to play, all roguelikes have that. It doesn't sound very fresh to me. I would like to see more open-ended situations which seemed to be the game's core focus on how to approach something.

The way it's executed is fresh, the fact that you feel like you're actually building an army instead of spending XP.

Hard to explain. Give it a torrent

ever heard of weaboos