Why do you play as a girl in video games?

Anyone else on Holla Forums kind of feel like gender politics and tumblr-gendering and LGBT shit makes it kind of annoying to play female characters in multiplayer games or MMOs?

In the good old days, the worst you'd get if people found out you play girls in vidya is get called a faggot, but now you have to deal with FAGGOTS asking you what you "identify" as and asking you what your preferred pronouns are.

What ever happened to just enjoying playing as cute girls in video games..?

Because the female regalia in rockband is superior.

online games: to get thirsty 12 year olds to buy me shit
offline games: because I don't like looking at men's asses.
sage for template

Do you play games with actual humans? This never happens.

cuckchan tier thread

checkem

You can still do that today you faggot, now fuck off.

No, and nobody has ever asked me anything like that. Though then again I'm not enough of a faggot to play any modern MMO's, especially not any that these retards would want to play.

If I'm playing a game and I feel like making a cute girl, I make a cute girl. If I feel like making a manly man, I make a manly man. If I feel like making a 3-foot tall 90-year-old Jewish caricature with a neon green afro, then guess what I make?

Just like, play game. If someone tries talking to you about tumblr bullshit, call them a fag and walk away. Worst case scenario, they stop talking to you, which is good since you don't want to associate with them anyways. Best case scenario, you manage to generate enough salt to send the White Base to Jupiter. Either way you win.

Girls always get the best hairstyles and in general they're more qt than male characters.
What kind of fag lets what other people think get to them? It's a video game

I like to look at a well done waifu.

I just think that girls are pretty

only if the outfits/armor are good.

other than that i don't care what i play.

fag

image not related?

Why not? I have never heard a single good reason to not play as a gender that I am not in real life. It's not like I'm some faggot who has to identify with the character that I play as. Girls are pretty, I like pretty things.

Subjectively, yeah, do you have one you like?

Because I can't play as a trap.

You can, in Dark Souls 3.

epic template thread OP poster
have my doubles and report

Sounds like I should play dark souls at some point.

dark souls female death scream is one of the hottest things in vidya

Girls are cute.

I like girls.

but vindictus is gender locked

but vella is just female lann

but vella is better than lann

but spears are the best

Because it's kinda hot if you don't play something with Biocuck-tier models

Sounds like absolute cancer, OP. Glad I preffer single player games

Tits.

male characters in most games nowadays look like fags

Because I'm fucking sick of the A-rank blocks on the Twilight map.

WHAT AM I DOING WRONG

To git gud.

No, seriously. When I play with a male character, I typically pick whatever the best equipment is regardless of style. With female characters, fashion matters more than function and in order to keep using whatever I want, I need to be able to play while using shitty armors. This also means that I don't stick with just one look forever once I find whatever the best equipment is. Rather, I get tired of a look and try on something else and use that for a while instead which keeps what I'm playing from getting stale. The next wardrobe set may be better or worse than what I was using but either way, it's still unlikely to be great so I still need to be able to play well. This of course, only matters in games with character customization.

I want to play as a girl to see those titties bouncing around and calling me a faggot is not going to deter me.
Have a nice day.

Maybe you should focus on the game and not stare at their rear.

To fuck with it and see if they translated "he" into the wrong place without coding in separate dialogues.

cause girls are cute and men aren't.

Because girl armor has better stats.