Is it just me or are all of the jokes and criticisms in this review really forced...

Is it just me or are all of the jokes and criticisms in this review really forced? Half of the jokes are family guy tier references and the other are nitpicks like "Brendan Frasier is too handsome, why didn't they use Bruce Campbell?"

Our boy Doug btfo Brendan fans

flick isn't amazing or anything lads it's 6/10

You shut your whore mouth.

The Mummy 1 era Brendan was easily the peak of his life

It's an action film that really keeps your attention and keeps you invested in what's going on. And isn't just part of some bullshit expanded universe thing. Compared to modern action films it's amazing.

One thing he doesn't talk about is how great a lot of the action scenes in the film are. Like the fight on the boat is still really good and he glosses over it completely.

OP, let me put this briefly. You just can't appreciate the level of review that Doug provides on a semi-weekly basis. You should feel ashamed.

I can always count on Doug to show people how bad their tastes are, especially brendanfags.

Holla Forums faggots rekt once again by the superior artform

Now is a perfect time to rewatch The Mummy. Thanks for reminding me OP.

This, it's a decent "old hollywood" action movie that doesn't have muh lore or a muh dark n gritty. It also had some okay tier cgi but not the blue-and-yellow digital recolors that ruin modern films

calm down grampa

>>>/reddit/

Doug is a fag. The Mummy is kino

Isn't that the point of his channel? Isn't he like that Yahzee guy that does Zero Punctuation, meaning that all of his reviews are more for entertainment instead of being an actual review?

I mean like it's gotten to the point where it's excessive even for Doug. Like for every one point he tries to make he repeats the same joke 20 times. He really only has 3-4 actual criticisms to levy at the film and even his summation of the film at the end contradicts the rest of the review.

He's done far better reviews that actually try to critique the film like The Legend of Zorro. And this wasn't even made that long ago.

Is this all he does now, clickbait “reviews”?

And visiting his brother, the Joker

yes

agreed. The Mummy is pure kino

Greatest comedy sketch of all time.

numale cucks btfo

I bet i'm in the minority here that actually finds the mummy effects creepy, and actually I wonder why they were used in what was supposed to be a lighthearted adventure movie, not a horror flick