FELDMAN KICKSTARTING PEDO EXECUTION

Corey Feldman Launches Campaign to Expose Hollywood Pedophiles

indiegogo.com/projects/corey-feldman-s-truth-campaign#/
indiegogo.com/projects/corey-feldman-s-truth-campaign#/

He isn't getting a fucking cent from me until he names at least ONE name.
THAT'S ALL IT WILL TAKE COREY
THEN PEOPLE MIGHT STOP TREATING YOU LIKE A CRACKPOT AND TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY
FUCKING COWARD

This won't end well.

just drop names then and stop ebegging, faggot

Gee guys

He only has 1 big name and wants to ruin him in the most brutal way imaginable. Might be whorish but I still want Corey to get all the resources he needs to ruin the reputation of Hollywood permanently

this moron's gonna regret pulling this shit.

That's fine, he can save the big name until he gets his money (kike-tier bullshit but whatever)
Just one or two small names would be enough to convince me he isn't full of shit.

DRUPANZEE XD

bump for important thread. post your donations to Corey.

I bet one of them is DRUMPF xD

Why does he need donations though? He could have revealed this year's ago and now he's using it to beg for shekels.

His silence has probably already been bought by the pedowood kikes, explaining how he's able to tour with paid models and put out albums nobody buys. The indiegogo shekels he's getting now he can just blow on fedoras and coke.

is he /herguy/?

I assume he's afraid of getting sued for defamation, but it's a bit of a strange way to fund a legal team tbh.

That's what I assumed but I don't think so. The last thing the Hollywood pedos would want is for this to be dragged through the legal system, the lower courts are slightly less liked than the higher ones so they would be better off leaving it as the word of a washed up actor than taking it to court. He's either an accessory to child rape at this point if he is going to make these claims without actually revealing anything or he's a liar.

Bryan Singer shit 4 brains

This just in..

'Child Star Corey Feldman has been found dead in his home from an apparent Heart Attackā€¦'

Making a biopic to star in and get back to the limelight? Yep would say so.

I bet you're a Jew.

brian singer, charlie sheen

that's 2/6 so far

He'd get attention, sure, but this would antagonize him to every major production studio.

what a dumb faggot. He's just setting himself up to be threatened by a bunch of high level kikes. If you have inside information, your best bet is to just release it all at once, then you might have a chance at living. If you sit back and withhold information, you're just asking to get suicided. The fact that he isn't dead yet tells me that he is just full of shit. I don't trust this guy anymore.

That's a good budget for a documentary that could be 3 hours long and fuck some shit up

I posted this and he was at 46K
Now are 82K

at*

(((Feldman)))

FUCK OFF

youre a nazi and deserve a bullet to the head if you pull that shit irl

He's being a jew by asking for a shitload of money to name people for committing horrible acts to him. It's 100% jewish.

dont judge the man when you dont know what hes been though, hes asking for money to make a movie

exactly. He should have released the names ages ago, instead he looks to make a profit.

so he's basically reverse-blackmailing us to get him to name the high-level pedophiles that fucked him up and countless other kids

You know, if he asked for $250,000 or even $500,000 I could see him getting it.
But $10,000,000? He'd be lucky to get even 1/10 of that.

Demanding $10 million before revealing the names of sexual predators is something a high level kike would do.

I wouldn't be surprised if this Feldman character was already in league with the pedophile elites. I bet he rapes little boys on the regular.

FIVE DOLLARS
I
V
E

D
O
L
L
A
R
S

Give us a name or fuck off, faggot.

Exactly. How many kids are gonna get pegged between now and when he finishes his little movie. And how is that supposed to work anyway? The big name is revealed at the end of the movie on its premiere night?

Why should I trust the failed child actor turned adult that cried pedo? Doesn't he have actor friends that could help him with the money and been exposed to pedowood that he doesn't need to rely on indiegogo? If we can expose pedophiles in the church, how hard is it to expose pedowood? If he doesn't even have a single name, how can he be trusted?

Why doesn't he just name names? Apparently that's all you have to do. Just say "So-and-so abused me sexually 20 years ago," and boom, their reputation is ruined.

yeah, I am broke and was thinking I might use some kind of scam to get money from people on kickstarter, before thinking I didn't want to be a con-artist and it would be bad. looks like Corey doesn't have those kinds of filters.

He's a double agent falseflagger. Don't believe his lies.

Yeah but then he'll be killed and he's too selfish for that.

he got diddled

>'it was all me btw :^)'

Feldman was the shit in Lost Boys.

garage