Eric Cartman

Did you guys do something?

I was at one of the many London museums, I think it was the Queen Victoria museum. I was trying to find my way to the "renaissance and medieval" section and I was passing by the "Undressed", a paid section about the history of underwear.

As I tried to pass through a ground, a girl stopped me and looked at my hat. She asked why I had a pin in my beanie. I told her that I like South Park. Huffing the purple fringe out of her hair, she told me that Eric Cartman is an alt-right symbol.

I paused, squinting my eyes a little. I told her I didn't know and would research it later. Smiling, she nodded and let me move past her

What did you guys do?

nuffin

Cartman from Jew Park is an (((alt-right))) symbol.

Sage

Kill yourself

Well, maybe she's an idea.

She looked like a Tumblr clone.

I'm good.

Fag

The show was made by two lolbergs one of whom is jewish, of course it's Alt-Right.

I don't have a MAGA hat.

Tumblrites aren't that smart.

you idiot, she wanted sex.

Eric Cartman is literally their strawman.

Latest season had Cartman pretend he was a 3rd gender so he could have his own bathroom or else he'd sue the school.

You should have called her a faggot dike. What to heck are you doing, lad?

Consider suicide.

I didn't want to have sex with her.

Well, he is Mr Birling when the Inspector calls

Rather genius.

I didn't think to do that.

I'm good.

Welcome to h8chan, please kill yourself for 2 years before posting.

Eric (((Cartman))). Fat layabout child of a race mixing whore single-mother? Why does Cartman hate jews?

I've been eating junk food. Does that count?

Little man syndrome?

Only tendies and mountain dew code red pleb

Thus is faggot shill thread, stop responding.

go back to >>>/reddit/ you fuck

wew 2006 wants its fashion sense back lad

Code red is nice.

Danke.

I just like beanies, man.

I'm good.

You would have to ask alt-right. There is no alt-right here.

I dont know what the alt right is and nobody can define it without using the classical definition for the far right.

But if they introduced a show now with a character like Cartman Antifa would definitely be burning down university campuses.

Sage

He doesn't hate Jews, he simply sees them for what they are, and uses that to his advantage. He keeps Kyle in line by calling him out on his Jewishness on an ongoing basis. Then there's the time he got Kyle to hand over his Jewgold.

Knowing the tactics and practices of the Jew can lead to both fun and profit, so long as you don't give a fuck what anyone thinks of you.

Sage the thread, please.