LADS WE HAVE ELECTED A MAN WHO KNOWS NO FEAR

LADS WE HAVE ELECTED A MAN WHO KNOWS NO FEAR

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/838351476401520640

Post yfw Mr President is about to drain the swamp.

I'll believe it when I see it. Same for Obongo, Shillary & Co going to prison.

It's hard to jail national criminals that have friends at every level of the government in their pockets. The only way to deal with them consistently is an armed coup followed by a swift execution. Ask Cao Cao.

He might as well. On one hand, it might look like he's taking out his political rivals, but they are also openly saying they want to get him out of office also.

At this point, we must go all out, playing smart, and retake American sovereignty from Judea as we have done nearly a century prior.

Audit the fed.

My nigger.

Let's execute some families to the 3rd degree!

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU ASKING US?!

Probably be believing it pretty quick, then.

user, he's not asking us. He's getting the people to ask.

He still has to prove that he's not a Good Goy for Greatest Ally, but i'd be lying if i said i didn't enjoy the constant shitposting he does.

If he gets Obama and/or Hillary arrested i will take the day off, get the best whiskey i can buy and get drunk all day long.

Nice concern shilling dude. Way to pay attention to how he's made jews kvetch like no other.

AUDIT THE FED

Also, all the ongoing shit about getting Trump out of office; remember these events very well. This is what happens when the Left have to relinquish their power.

This is begging for an ISIS edit.

Whipped up fake outrage. So far he's surrounded by jews and openly stated Pissrael is Greatest Ally while kvetching about Iran, just the way Pissrael wants to see it.

Not a good start.

Yeah go and get drunk buddy, you don't have any brain cells left to lose to alcohol it seems

Alright it's time for you to go back to reddit sir.

Agreed

Can we just agree that we want him to AUDIT THE FED?

Experience teacheth us
That resolution 's a sole help at need:
And this, my lord, our honour teacheth us,
That we be bold in every enterprise:
Then since there is no way, but fight or die,
Be resolute, my lord, for victory.

No shit we want him to audit the Fed, but before he does that he needs to fucking arrest Obama and clear DC so he has a base that he can operate in. He still doesn't even have his full cabinet. Give the guy time.

There's a lot of work to be done. That is certainly on the list.

I can admit I'm being impatient.

Drastic measures like this are quickly becoming a necessity.

You have to have rules of engagement.

Obviously they broke they agreement with Trump and behind the scenes negotiation failed.

Trump is escalating to shots across the bow now, these twitter statements and the who Mc Cain arrest, are shots across the bow.

Mondays gonna be a good day.

Holy fuck endchan please leave, and stop concern shilling every thread with
I want those things too, but its been a month you insufferable fucks

You're wrong and your doubt is fucking things up. That's kek telling you to shed your doubt.

Before the fed can be audited he needs to bring about the ban on dual citizens holding government office. Which he has already said he wants to do but hasnt mentioned in a long time so the kikes wont see it coming when he signs that order.

Rude.

This. Plus, don't forget about what happens when a country purges its Jews too quickly.

Doesn't detract from the truth.

Wanting to audit the fed doesn't make anyone a shill.

That is highly probable but also remember that everyone thought Hillary would win and so they didnt expect any of this shit to get looked in to by the president.

He's already publicly accused Obama of tapping his phones. Obama's going to jail at this point. It's simply a question of when

Calling Trump a jewish puppet because he doesn't submit to a jew's arbitrary list of demands, ie. "IF TRUMP DOESN'T AUDIT THE FEDS AND KILLS EVERY JEW IN THERE BY TOMORROW HE'S A PUPPET AND YOU SHOULD'VE WAITED FOR HITLER", makes anything, Israeli or Indian, a shill.

Talking about moving the goal posts, WEW.

Why are you posting so much shit? That wasn't even remotely what the other user was saying and you know it.

1. I'm extremely bored right now
2. I'm pretty sure he mentioned moving goalposts (oh look he did) so that's what he was saying I was doing and I know it.

Did you quote the wrong person though 'cause it seems like you did. Sorry if so.

what a glorious day that will be

hillary is going to prison, lad. its been prophesied.

Wew, check'd

this man tweets without fear. truly the greatest shitposter of our lifetime

He's literally out-jewing the kikes. here we see Trump's plan in action, forcing libshits to expose their own accusations as baseless.

I think something BIG is going down, and the favorite time to raid is at 4:30 in the AM….
Monday morning will be a glorious day

Trips confirm, stay vigilant.

fuck off kike

she would've had 90 shitskin kids so yeah he did lmao

Kek is here

It's not confirmed. And even if it were nobody cares if some shitskin's kid is dead.

reminder that nits breed lice.

Oh no, a future Arab baby factory was killed. Whatever will we do.

He's smart.

Reminder that lice can carry typhus and zyklon b kills lice.

stabbet

Like they give a flying fuck about us

Every Muslim is a potential threat, some fucking kid in the wrong place at the wrong time is nothing to cry over.

Remember the words of Ben Garrison:

Do the shills really think we'll give a shit about this? Weak scripting, I'll give it a C-

Did we meme this into reality too?

He also just put out a MAGA hat with a four leaf clover… Irish shamrocks only have three leafs, the four leaf clover is the 4chan symbol.

why tho

It's a donation though, you can write it off on your taxes.

it's still 50 dollars out of pocket I could spend on food or gas or ammo

nice meme

did you watched his thank you speech?

"it plays well before the election, now we don't care"

Israelis jews or american jews?
Because this election they favored the opposite candidate by a wide margin

Hitler trips, checked.

They probably won't go to prison, a kind of a deal will be made, unless he gets the green light, this means another deal was made with their boss.

I would looove to finally see some justice, though, it's overdue.

get your vision checked

Sorry, nein nein nein! I know it's not actually mah hitla trips, just makin a funny.

You need to stay sharp for the subsequent chimp outs.

Jesus, do we have to waste another year on Obabo? Build the fucking wall already.

America needs to be in a position to assume total and complete victory culturally as well as militarily before any president can even think about publicly speaking against Israel in a serious way.

The most serious criticism a US President may ever express to Israel is that they are perhaps building too many settlements on palestinian land, and perhaps they should slow down or stop the construction of those until something can be worked out.

That's it. That's as far as an president's criticism goes, and when a prez makes that criticism the public goes, "see, he's not all pro-Israel he's fighting for Palestinians too and peace between those peoples".

Why? Because despite all of the control over the media, the average non jewish american, on both the right and the left, thinks we give too much money to Israel, thinks Israel has too much influence on our politics and so forth.

Trump represented the first step against this by being openly anti-immigration. Never has a Presidential candidate ran on a platform of limiting immigration, at least not any within 100 years. This was the first untouchable issue that has now been touched. Assuming Trump is successful, this will allow the public mind to question other such untouchable issues in the future.

They would scatter and reform somewhere else after that civilization grew tired of them. Evil had won that day, But with the age of the internet allowing information to travel freely, redpilling information hits individual's monitors and will start them on the rabbit hole, for those that wish to seek further. The upcoming purge, they will have little places to go to, because of just how wisened up people have gotten, even in 3rd world countries, to the jewish tricks.

Comey admitted as much

I wish more canucks supported Trump. Our election is in 2019, I'll vote for pic related. What do you think? Genuine meme wizard or desperate attempt to grab the Trump/meme bandwagon?

the later

It's pitiful watching these faggots screech about taxes and russian hackers for months and months on end.

he merely adopted the memery, we were born in it, molded by it

Is such a thing even possible?
Yes it is.

Someone please do the edit I suck at photophop

Max needs to know that memes come within, you can't just slap your shit somewhere and watch your polls go up.

The madmax pictures was a good idea but he shouldn't have fabricated it, it turns out cringy. He needs a meme consultant.