LGBT HATE THREAD

It would appear homosexual sympathy has been pushed by goons flooding political imageboards including our board. Arm yourselves with knowledge and keep faggotry at bay.

Infographs, Literature, Articles

I apologize for a shitty OP, I rarely make threads

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kJW4CTq6Zmo&feature=youtu.be&t=166
youtube.com/watch?v=3jagteaQZ9g
youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stick to never posting again

Seek help.
youtube.com/watch?v=kJW4CTq6Zmo&feature=youtu.be&t=166

tbh I don't care that much, but they need to be kept the fuck away from children. More than half of all pedos are gay, while constituting less than 3% of the population. That's way too much of a risk. Russian was right: we need to stop the propagandizing of gayness to kids.

They are waking vectors.

:^)

Whatchya slidin' Chaim?

Jews support homosexuality. End of discussion.

Saging a shit thread from a newfag OP

This is a very poor argument. The reason why homosexuality in animals is such a key subject is because it is directly related to reproductive strategy, the possibility of 'gay animals' belies naturalistic motivations beyond evolution's survival & reproduction. Besides its logical content, it's memed poorly too - much easier and quicker to simply refer solely to the well known murder of babies in the animal kingdom, and maybe the iconic eating of the male sex partner by praying mantis.

This

Go masturbate on 4cuck, we don't need these kind of threads, keep the board clean to higher quality threads and information on events.

The shills are out in full force to protect their favorite degeneracy, I see

Your future.

faggot acceptance is both a symptom of degeneracy and it's further cause. Their tolerance or "marriage" causes loosening of morality in the society as this sort of union no longer has anything to do with having or raising children – it's "marriage" for the sake of sex and lower taxes, devaluating the entire concept. Not to mention the bad influence on children when they see faggots on the street. By pretending it's normal, it drives children during puberty to try it out themselves out of curiosity, and quite a few might enjoy the sensation, as they can just pretend the person blowing them isn't a guy. Naturally, this gradually leads to higher and higher degrees of sodomy as the person in question starts trying more and more shit, pushed by faggy partner, and starts associating sexual pleasure with males.

Worse yet, accepting homosexuality leads to a slippery slope of all the other degeneracies. All the other deviants out there are going to point at faggots and go "If they are tolerated, why aren't we?" First it was homos, then it was trannies and normalization of sodomy in general, next I assume we'll see legalization of pedophilia and incest, after which there probably just won't be any sexual laws at all.

Such doublespeak. 'Goons'… pushing faggotry. A new term for these faggot, Commie, cunts is need. Or you know, that one is fine.

So these shitheads are obviously all closet cases while playing tough guy on the computer.

Mods just need to do their job, which is, when someone is posting degeneracy in a favourable light, they get shitcanned. It's as simple as that.

aren't most gay men into fitness or is this stat from two dyke parents?

Didn't feminism already do this? I mean look at all the shit a woman can do to a man if she wants to get out of a marriage.

The children of fags are obese.

there's mardi gra in straya atm
ey

The best thing about the LGBTXYSJWPZMEQ community that there's no need to waste energy on hating them as each one of them will of themselves with wha 30% likelihood. So we're free to put more time at stopping their political movements etc.

Never forget that the likelihood that faggot or tranny etc. you're arguing with will off themselves in a year or two.

just like single mother raised kids or even people from the south.

Look at how high the percentage is though. Single mothers, a non-ideal situation, also has a high percentage of obesity in their children, but not nearly as high as homosexual's children. The south is overall obese, but the average percentage still doesnt reach 72%

The "gay agenda" is an attack against humanity. Faggots are submissive and superficial, never reproducing. The promotion of homossexuality is pure eugenics and control tactics. Faggot poopers look like Hiroshima when they reach 40, that is, if they reach 40 and don't die of AIDS first.

Now, what is the best strategy to combat this? Is it launching a "moral crusade" against gays and for good manners? No. We achieve nothing by confronting the gays themselves. The best thing we do is destroy the source of it, the (((globalists))) promoting it. While not promoting it in any way, it's better not to alienate this "people", and, meanwhile, faggotry can spread across all of the world, carrying it's eugenic effects to non-whites.

The so called "Homocaust" has never happened, but it should have happened and, rest assured, it WILL happen as the glittering faggots richly deserve one. I will not rest untill every single degenerate queer is rounded up and sent to my Indiana conversion camp to get their sins shocked away. The "gay agenda" is an attack against humanity. This is why it's crucial to end this disease and erase this putrid and sinful memory from the face of the earth. SHOCK THE SODOMITES, SHOCK THEM ALL!

- Mike "San Francisco Terror" Pence.

Filthy homosex has buttsex in hundreds compared to normie straight sexxu

Found the sodomite shills who don't want Holla Forums to talk about the importance of defending traditional values

And then someone will say to you "but such a lifestyle which facilitates the contraction of disease doesn't prove that it (homosexuality) is inherently wrong."

But then of course you'd be dealing with a fucking idiot.

Notice how the sodomite shills try to shift blame towards women or other White people. Disgusting subversive rats

This is really all you need to know.

You know who the real problem is, goy?
America.

I've literally seen "animals do it" used to justify abortion in a newspaper column. Way too long ago to have saved it or remember when or where, though.

Omar Mateen did nothing wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=3jagteaQZ9g

Are you a fucking retard or something?

You aren't even being subtle, schlomo

Shoo shoo mentally ill sodomite abomination

KILL ALL FAGGOTS

Postan

Is that tweet real?

I get all the time that all these studies were done by homophobes and I have to look into the "real" studies done by feminists and Dr. Steinberg. How do you counter this? I can't get through… it's like hitting your head against a massive brick wall time and time again.

Ducking figots

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ