Race War

You realize that if Obama is arrested we're getting our race war right?

The time for riding the tiger is over. It's now time to become apex predators again. Become the Overman.

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED.

Other urls found in this thread:

military.com/military-fitness/army-fitness-requirements/army-physical-fitness-test-score-chart
military.com/military-fitness/army-fitness-requirements/army-pft-sit-up-score-chart
military.com/military-fitness/army-fitness-requirements/army-pft-two-mile-run-score-chart
military.com/military-fitness/marine-corps-fitness-requirements/usmc-pft-charts
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4491919,00.html
stateofobesity.org/disparities/
midwayusa.com/cartridge-conversion-cylinders/br?cid=23222
archive.is/oT9Dv
lives
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Apes are less violent than niggers

Yep. As soon as I heard about these Obama situations (slush fund, wire tapping), I knew that if Obama or Hillary, THE figureheads of the left saw any punishments such as arrest, prison time, etc, the left will snap and kick off the fighting. A race war is inevitable at some point in the future. This could likely be the spark.

Haven't been keeping up with the Obama fiasco. Can I get a consensus of how likely something with actually com from the wiretapping accusations?

*come

Multivitamins and beef jerkey

good. if youre noguns youre not white.

We're already in a cold race war. Pursuing action against king nigger would light the spark alright. Can't wait. Remember, always identify leaders/handlers and take them out first.

Iraq I survived on protein bars and rip its. Caffeine and hate. Gotta have those carbs for energy.

I want to kill banksters and bring back gold bars as trophies. There's as much honor in glory in niggers as in stepping on roaches.

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

I forgot about Rip-Its. That dark purple one was delish. For me it was cheese-its though.

This is the only thing that actually makes me think that this may go down since this is what Soros wants so he can send in the UN and other factions to really send the US into a tailspin. He loves chaos and if he can't get his silly rioters to kick off something he will try and do this.

The only thing that makes me think this won't work is that a lot of blacks think Obama is an idiot for getting himself mixed up in all of this/for the sake of an old white lady and will most likely abandon him/be unwilling to lift a finger if he gets tossed. That and Trump actually made an impact with them on pointing out that Obama has done nothing for them. I can see Trump making the case that Obama did more for Hillary than he did for the black community. I do think we will see some rioting though. At most the dems will try and use this to get more blacks to vote next time around since Hillary seems to have the funny idea that she won't be in prison and will be able to run a 3rd time.

checked
The Orkin man makes a mighty fine career out of killing roaches.

Think of them as your lvl 1 character leveling tool until you get dehumanized enough to step it up to the banksters — they will have professional security measures.

Citris X was was my fav when on OP with my DMR.

Hillary has fucked off out of the country

The odds of the nigger actually being arrested are smaller than Slick Willie's willie.

Oh, no! That's too bad!

They're not going to try shit when Trump's in office. He has legitimate control of the most powerful force in the world: US LE and Mil.

The smart money knows the time for a revolution is what a libshit is in office. When they can command the mil to stand down when the UN comes to play. Or any other schemes the Soros crew can come up with.

This is why Trump destroying and utterly routing the entire command structure of the (((libshits))) is so important. I cannot stress this enough. Extradite Soros. RICO the shit out of EVERY org he funds or was a part of. Seize the social media servers. Root out and destroy their hives in the MSM and Academia.

They won't let that happen without a physical fight sooner or later. For instance, you're implying crashing the student loan derivatives structure, which will crash tens of millions of 401Ks. People will riot. People will be eating dog food. That is the inevitable consequences of building a civilization based on mortgaging the value of its money in a Ponzi scheme. I keep wondering if Trump and his revolutionary factions really know what they're doing.

Good points.

Gas the kikes, race war NOW. Not gas the kikes, race war later. Fuck the kikes and the 'safety' their corrupt and shitty world gives us, it's not worth sacrificing our potential for.

Just remember, we have the worlds most powerful navy and airforce, and they have to cross an ocean to get to the US. The southern border is going to be taken care of with the wall, and the northern border is easily defended.

True. I wonder then if Soros' end goal is world war? I can't see other cucked countries getting involved beyond the UN (who can't do much) but who knows. It's a conundrum.

This is the most direct way of utterly winning, unfortunately it will never come to pass.

Soros is losing influence by the day. It's only a matter of time until his crimes are brought to light, in one form or another. He will answer for his madness.

I've seen a lot of people say they won't try and go nuclear if Trump is in office, but I think they might have to try and save themselves. If King Nigger is getting arrested then that means the hammer has dropped. The bell cannot be un-rung.

Trump is still playing footsie. The Communist radicals have been daring him for months to do his job - how long will he keep putting it off?

I'm not implying anything specific, just that whoever initiates it will have the upper hand.

It could be crashing the market via whatever measure they deem fit. It could be attacking the entire US electrical grid and causing it to go down. There are a myriad of ways to cause this delicate system 'we' are dependent on to fail.

My point is that WHEN it happens, the person sitting in the White House will play largely the most influential role in determining what comes out at the other end of the crisis that it is unthinkable to propose that (((the other side))) does not know this already.

If there is to be a fight, let it happen when Trump is still in office.

If I were to guess when they'd do it…….it would be at the very tail end of Trump's term in office. After a (D) was POTUS-elect and waiting in the wings to swoop in. That way, they could blame Trump for it happening, and let a (((libshit))) turn LE and mil into weapons to be used against the people. Not help them.

Maybe. King Nigger is just one man though. Even rotting in a jail cell he can always be sprung later. IMO, they're not going to jeopardize 100+ years of planning and patience for a nigger they wouldn't even have serving them coffee.

The nigs may nog at word of their silverback coon getting wrapped up, but it'll be the same bullshit we've always seen. It'll help redpill more fucking clueless normalfags……and will ultimately die down when they're done robbing jordans and burning down hair weave shops.

The deep state won't move to protect Obongo. Not when it could cost them everything.

But who knows. Maybe I'm missing something key here.

(checked)
Great question. I seriously wonder why he hasn't brought the fucking boot down on them yet.

World War would be advantageous to them for multiple reasons. Pic related.

1. Create a new migrant surge to flood majority-white countries
2. Kill off the natives of countries they're simultaneously flooding with migrants, effectively replacing the population
3. Money. It's common for international banks to loan out money to both sides at extremely high rates, it's what got the Rothschilds going.
4. After the winning country gets crushed under the interest rates of their loan, the IMF or World Bank can force them to sell off key infrastructure and resources to private companies, taking power away from the local government. See Venezuela and other SA countries as examples.
5. Justification for "temporary" emergency powers.

Trump's still got Gorsuch to get into SCOTUS and more of his cabinet to get confirmed.

His team isn't assembled yet. Give it time.

I have no idea what the fuck will happen. But the wiretaps DID HAPPEN and King Nigger is trying to stay out of it by saying he did not order it, NOT that it didn't happen (because it did happen). It gets tricky because he certainly KNEW it was happening, because the POTUS is supposed to be read into this kind of shit. So he can't really deny he didn't know, which opens up the avenue to investigations about what did he know, when did he know it, and why didn't he do anything about it, etc.

Also remember that niggers might be the most obvious target but they are not the primary target.

Saved, thanks lad. Does anybody have a chart that says what you need to be physically capable of doing to survive the upcoming race war? My goal is now making enough money to purchase everything you listed, in addition to getting fit. I want a rifle so bad, and I wanna look good holding it.

Trade this image for such a chart.

NP. I am author of infograph, BTW.

Like I said in the file, just look at the standard boot camp physical fitness scores for the US mil. Any human worth their salt should be able to do at least the bare minimum.

But you should strive for at least a 1st class.

Checking that full house, also yeah I guess, but Eisenhower deployed the 82nd to fucking small town to quell social unrest. I don't understand why he can't send some infantry pukes to go rough up people during these chimpouts.

Because it's not 1950-whatever anymore.

Instead we have LE that's basically as well equipped as mil to do it for us. All that needs to be done is unshackle LE to hand out hickory shampoo like everyone knows they want to do.

Also because information moves a lot faster. Eisenhower had the luxury of the info being released in a manner to avoid inflaming people. Done nowadays this would just be more fuel on the fire and leftist media would encourage the commies to commit more acts of violence. You'd get tons of articles and shit saying things along the lines of

So for top marks, a 13 minute two mile run, 75 pushups, and eighty situps. Is that right?

So why not actually oppress them then? If they'll cry foul no matter what, you might as well actually restore order while they bitch and moan.

12 minute two mile run, 80 pushups and 80 situps. Quite frankly you should aim for an 18 minute 3-mile (5kilometer) run but 12 minute two mile is okay.

Sounds good, I'll write it down. Remember lads, the faster we move and the better we shoot, the less lovely white women get raped by Jamal!

I dunno. I was USMC. 3 pullups. 40 crunches in 2 minutes. 33 minute 3 mile run is bare minimum.

If you were active duty you'd be the laughing stock of the entire unit and you'd certainly be getting the shit hazed out of you. BUT, for a civviefag, yeah it's doable. Shoot for at least a high second class PFT score.

When I was Squad Leader, if a dude couldn't get at least a 1st class, his weekends off were secured and he was forced to do remedial PT until his scores improved.

Because Trump has no desire to oppress them, he wants to make their lives better.

Can't you fucking walk a mile in 10-15 minutes?

3 pullups what the fuck? I can do fucking 20 or 30 before I have to give up. What kind of pussy military is this?

the fact that trump himself is tweeting about it is huge
anything he personally addresses is something he follows through with

Its the bare minimum just to wear the uniform.

To be any sort of combat arms, you WILL have to perform far above that.

I'm just not cut out for the race war I guess.
I'm going to take a lot of people with me if they try to take my property and food though

Thank God. How about the army? I hear they're just a bunch of aimless stooges for the most part.

Holla Forums is the only people smart enough left to manage a courier-based communications network

If you got probs that physically make you unable to run, then that's one thing.

The main point is to do cardio and get your endurance up.

military.com/military-fitness/army-fitness-requirements/army-physical-fitness-test-score-chart

military.com/military-fitness/army-fitness-requirements/army-pft-sit-up-score-chart

military.com/military-fitness/army-fitness-requirements/army-pft-two-mile-run-score-chart

military.com/military-fitness/marine-corps-fitness-requirements/usmc-pft-charts

Which plan is best, the army plan or the USMC plan? I'm just autistic enough to hate mixing plans and jack of all tradings it.

There is no 'best'. That's not really a metric to use in this context. Shoot for maxing both of them. Of course, I'm partial to USMC, but I may be biased a bit.

All branches have their idiots. The larger the unit, the more fucking idiots and less the standards will be. It's why smaller units tend to be more 'elite' and squared away. Less overhead to maintain and they can focus on the mission more.

I've met some really bad ass squared away Army dudes, FWIW. They're usually in active duty Infantry units, where the person next to you's performance is directly correlated to your chances of not getting fucking killed. Tends to bring out the peer pressure to get shitbags either out of the unit, or into conformance with the standard.

Everyone suddenly forgets the Jews when race war is mentioned. If someone like Obama was still in power and a race war broke out, we wouldn't even be fighting our own, we'd be fightning ISIS imported daily.

I can't even comprehend jews being a threat in all out race war.
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4491919,00.html

stateofobesity.org/disparities/

Jews are literally the fattest of the peoples of earth. Heck, niggers will probably get them before we do, since niggers don't distinguish between Jew/white and we'd have to take at least a bit of time to figure it out.

see

FYI, they don't do the fighting themselves. The Jew fable about their Golem isn't just myth. It's how they work. It's their MO. They get other people to do their fighting for them.

It's time to ride the revolutionary chariot.

If you're white, you better be cutting out the foods with preservatives, stop eating the processed junk food, stop drinking or smoking, and hit the fucking weights. Hell do pushups and dips and squats and crunches in your home. You better be getting /fit/ anons. Guns alone will not keep you alive if this goes down. Man the fuck up and be ready or fall down beside us because I will be ready defending my own and not holding your hand along the way. YOU WERE WARNED. YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS.

literally been waiting a decade for civil war. it really can't come soon enough. we need to purge the left from this land

Remember that the Ides of March merely killed a man. It could not stop the rise of Imperium.

Eisenhower's optics: War winning General
Trump's optics: Russian Hackerz!!! omglol!!1!

Reminder: if you are getting fit and you're not waking up in agonizing pain in your traps, biceps, calves, thighs, abs, delts, THEN YOURE DOING IT THE FUCK WRONG. FEEL THE PAIN ANONS. PUSH YOURSELVES. Also drink lots of water and breathe. Every day you should ache in misery until that body is fit

Between crunches and sit-ups, which are better? Doing both seems redundant.

What the fuck are you doing?

RACE WAR NOW

I'm in pain all the time. I think I need to take a break to let my muscles recouperate because now I'm actually feeling pain like my muscles are gonna tear or something, and not the good sore pain.

Crunches. They directly work your abs.

Sit ups, if you're new and don't mentally block it out, your hip flexors and other muscles will assist your torso's movement and you won't get the full benefit.

proper stretching faggot

Kill yourself, some of us lost the ability to own guns because of kike'd courts. Get fucked.

Go take a look at Jeff Cavalier's YT page called Athlean X. Dude's a beast and knows exactly what he's talking about way more than I ever could.

He has videos for everyone. Old. Young. New. Experienced. Hurt. Disabled. Etc. etc.

It might be perfect actually. Trump can be the sacrifice for the American Empire. Just how he is less exteme, Caesar was less virtuous. Trumps death will beckon the second coming of America, and thus the world.

1000 year American Reich when?

sharp pain is bad, sore pain is good

I'm on pretty good terms with my neighbors so there's a really good chance I can get a gun from them.

What the fuck? Are you not an adult yourself?

feel it out.
be practical.
so long as you have a strong motivation to improve, you will improve.

He probably still lives with dad, if you get your guns taken they take your entire family's guns.

All Trump really has to do is get his core base %100 a majority of Republicans and the normal people now leaving the Democrats and just wait for leftists to push this too far

Because that's easy to maintain when shit goes south, and certainly doesn't hamper one's ability to maintain employment in the now.

That guy isn't quite right. You should hurt like shit the first week after you work out, but after that it should only burn while you are working out. The endorphins will also counter any pain you feel.

If you can do 20-30 "pullups", you either have shit form or are jacked as fuck. My guess is on shit form.

That's great news. Between the two, I vastly prefer crunches; situps murder my tailbone.

Yeah, I don't stretch. I just jump right into it. That might explain it.

Here's my regular workout routine.

I've devised most of the workouts myself, they seem effective. I'm also gonna start doing dips, but like I said those hurt my arms like shit last time so I'll give it some time.

funz

Or he is light, in which case he needs to eat moar.
When I was malnourished but worked out obsessively I was doing upwards of 30 pullups as well, after I gained the weight back and maintained a similar workout routine the most I could do was fifteen but I was much stronger and healthier. Reps aren't everything, weight retention is.

crossfit

That one's a bit dated, its good………but I think it could be better. I'm working on it.

32 was my max when I was in the best shape of my life. Just under 18 minute 3 mile run. I wasn't jacked at that age either. Probably 170 pounds.

It's doable. But you better be eating sleeping and shitting fitness to get there.

There are lots of good routines available online…

Does not compute, the bulk of antifaggots are White twenty somethings living at home with mom and dad.

It won't be antifa, its more likely to be groups like La Raza.

Okay. So we besiege San Francisco like Serajevo!

Ya but it's getting warm. Chimpout season is coming.

Why?

Why would I dehumanize myself? I've already dehumanized them.

I'm not worried about a serious coup, I'm worried about chimpouts and riots.

I don't even know what the hell I'm looking at.

Chink family can't take care of guy who has (some disease) so they nigger-rig a harness system to keep him around.

Why? Any whites left in cities are filth. Rural white America is the white man's home. I view city rats the same as I view Swedes.

I personally believe that collage professors are gonna be your Machiavellian style leaders of the left. Keep a close watch on them.

IIRC, that 'thing' is a chink with muscular dystrophy. Since he's a peasant, his mother apparently has that contraption that he's in as a harness for him to live in with as little pain as possible. It's all fucked up.

Chimps are never in any serious danger of getting out of control any more than a wild animal is. They are not cunning. Just point and shoot. They scatter like roaches when they get into a two-way range. They are cowards first and foremost. About as dangerous as any force of nature. And about as easy to avoid/overcome if you use your head

I'm not, I'm in Texas.

Swedes are white people deserving of our pity and help. They are victims of the Jew more than any other race of people, save maybe the Germans.

As a person of both Swede and Germanic blood, I know exactly how they have been tricked. The Jew mind poison is strongest over there. There are those rising up though. They are victims first and foremost. Collaborators should be killed once they have been shown the way. However, they should be saved if for nothing more than their absolutely beautiful white women they produce. The uncucked Swede is a sight to behold. We simply have to unleash that again.

I really hope Trump changes the sbr law somehow

I don't believe anything major will come of this publicly. Obama and Hillary going down would cause a full leftist meltdown and create the exact destabilised situation that Soros wants. If we hit a situation that could even conceivably be spun to look like a civil war then it will be used to delegitimise Trump and the US will be swarmed with (((foreign international organisations))) in the name of "peace keeping" but who will attempt to rollback Trump's advances against their agenda.

I don't Trump would take the bait. The better solution is to lean hard on Obama. Arrest and try the deep state fucks using the illegal wiretaps and use this as a pretext to purge the bureaucracies of Obama loyalists. Then make it clear to Obama that if he pushes the issue he will also end up in prison, his assets will be seized, his daughters will no longer be able to afford their fancy schools or lavish lifestyles and his legacy will forever be that of a traitor. Obama is a self-serving narcissist. If his neck is on the line and he sees other people facing serious consequences, he'll fold. He's also a fucking snake so he'll most likely scurry away to try and come back for another pass, but it gives Trump room to disassemble the leftist machine without interference by globalists.

I don't care for victims anymore. I only stand with those who stand for themselves. If, by some chance, the eternal Swede manages to get its shit together and starts standing up for itself, then yeah, I'll stand with them. But until that day they mean absolutely nothing to me.

As for the women, they pretty attractive, but they've got Swedish genes. The eternal altruism. I can't overlook that. I'm all about genetics. There's nothing I despise more than altruism, if I'm being honest.

Looks kind of like a real life vampire…

It's always good to kill the intellectuals first.

WRONG
Pain is not a good indicator of whether your physical training is effective. All that tells you is that your muscle tissue is in pain. Fucking broscience retard kill yourself

Over working muscles without letting them heal kills your gains and can do permanent damage.

Personally I lift 1x hour a day, 3 days a week, and I run on my off days. The rest time gives time for the muscles to rebuild themselves.

I used to lift 5-6 days a week and was getting nowhere. As soon as I cut down and slept 10+ hours a day I got big fast.

Eternal altruism is the key to the greatest civilizations.

What you see before us today is the Jew's perversion of altruism. Before the Jew, altruism was contained and governed by society. By men. There was the distinction between the "deserving" and the "undeserving" of altruism. The unwed mother whore who has 5 kids each from a different father is the undeserving. The young war widow with 5 kids whose father died fighting to protect society is deserving.

Before the Jew, look who society shunned and abhorred. Those were the standards set by white civilization. The altruism standards enabled the strong white man to fight and know that if he died, his family and other charities would still, if need be, take care of his family.

Altruism, in it's PROPER form, is what makes our civlization great. The Jew is the one to blame for creating the abomination of suicidal altruism. They have corrupted it and turned it against us just like they do everything else.

Just as Satan cannot create, and must subvert the pre-existing good and just……..so too does the Jew undermine and twist the righteous into things unnatural, repugnant, and utterly poisonous to the very people it was created to help.

deadlifts, front squats for asthetics

I look nostalgically on the days when muscle pain was all I had, now I can't lift enough to overide everything else that hurts.

I almost wish there was some of this closer to home, in the land of constitutional carry there isn't much chimpening or commie riots.

I'm positive that you and most of the anons posting here are capable of an 18 min 3 mile run/ 30 pull ups

gee shlomo you dont find whites attractive?
your nose just gets longer and longer.

Exactly. If you cut off there intelligence you can stop them from organizing.

Beautifully written, the humour is very engaging.
Some of us are not in positions to own guns.

gee I wonder how this works
There's nothing wrong with not finding all whites attractive or being selective in choice of mates. Many people put more effort into breeding animals than they do their own blood.

we already know their organising and money is routed through people like Open Society

assume the position

I'm not saying to do anything illegal, and it's ultimately up to you to navigate the law………….BUT, AFAIK owning an AR15 80% lower and the new 80% glock lowers are not illegal as they are not considered a firearm. Maybe stash some for a rainy day and/or when something happens.

Before you do this, if you decide to, look up the term "constructive intent". Mitigate for this if you're worried. Use your imagination.

(checked)
Seconded, why do you think the kvetching/obstruction is hitting maximum overdrive? The thing they are afraid of, more than DOTR tbh, is to lose their own game, the legal game. If Trump, Sessions and the Supreme Court actually proves all these niggers broke all the laws we know they did then it's over. At that point any and all resistance can be met with the full force of the U.S military and all foreign national (((interests))) will be BTFO because they got them the "right way"

I hope for a race war. I live out in the country on 5 acres. All my neighbors are white or light skinned hispanics. Mostly conservatives. Everyone owns guns. No niggers. The Internet sucks so much that I can't play multiplayer vidya but that's a small price to pay to be comfy.

No excuse faggot

They are spinning up their base for maximum deflection and subversion. They are going to do everything they can to slow down Trump's agenda. What we are witnessing is just the spooling up the FTL drives, but they haven't reached superluminal speed yet.

IMO, they are saving that for the big show. See>>9422314

I still assert they will never hit the FTL jump button until they at least have a (D) or GOPe faggot like McCain in place before they make their true game plan known. We saw the shit going down just before HRC was defeated — the trumpets and prelude to war with Russia over the Syrian pretense.

They've now shifted that momentum into nonsense to delay Trump and will, IMO, try to carry that over into the next election. That's where they will try to make their move.

If Trump gets his team assembled, he'll have to go all out to destroy them. His opening salvo should be to give every Tier One asset in the mil a hit list of every mother fucker on the Bilderberg invite list that isn't a head of state (for obvious reasons). Take down the social media servers used as a C&C device for the Jew Golem squads. Use the FCC to shut down the MSM. Basically use unprecedented moves to destroy the entire Jew and Libshit controlled structure. The idea has to be to PERMANENTLY disrupt and diminish the power bases the enemy wields.

Anything else would be a half measure and will be akin to taking only half the bottle of antibiotics. The result would be a stronger and more aggressive form of infection.

That's not true though. The greatest European civilization was Rome. It is the foundation for our current civilization, which is basically called "Western Civilization" as it encompasses the learned experiences of all previous European civilizations. The further north you go, the more disgustingly altruistic people get. And coincidentally, they have no great civilizations, they're merely a part of "Western Civilization." This civilization was imported to them. Altruism has its place, but these Nordics are out of control. It's horrid. Call it manipulation through propaganda if you will, but the lengths to which it affects them is disgusting. There are no other people on this planet as disgustingly altruistic as Northern Europeans (one of the reason I now despise my German heritage and embrace the Polish heritage I once found boring).

Over here in the US, where I'm from, what you seem to call altruism, I see as government mandated welfare which was voted into place by women who sought social benefits. We don't see bimbos with loads of kids sucking off the tax payer teat in a good light. We despise them. We feel bad when a widow has to raise a child. Her local community may help, I don't know (we don't go out of our way to do much for her if we don't know her). We don't feel bad for whores though. I don't know of anyone who openly advocates for them. Not even feminists. Although they advocate for the things which makes a whore's life possible. Anyway, there's wanting to help, and then there's a willingness to harm yourself and others like you for the benefit of others. You can say it's manipulation or propaganda, but I don't see other people lending themselves to this extent to such a destructive behavior. Here in the US they brought the brown hordes in quietly under our nose, and now that it's so in-your-face we're against it. It wasn't under anyone's nose in the EU. They welcomed them. They welcomed them into their homes in Sweden. They excused their molestations and rapes. I can't overlook this behavior. If they want to stand up and fight, I'll fight with them. But until then I've written them off. They're treading treachery in my book, and when I see someone as a traitor, they've lost their humanity to me. I see many mondern women in that light, which is why the rapes in Sweden and Germany don't bother me anymore. I pushed them over that line in my mind and wrote them off. It was, of course, their votes that made this all possible. Women are the sword wielded by the propagandists at the behest of their employeers (with the addition of personal interest and benefit). That doesn't negate personal responsability. I'm all for protecting innocent future generations though. But the current in many of our nations I despise.

Like I said, I view things in regards to genetics now. I look at people as inferior or superior. Non-Euros all fall into inferior, but being Euro doesn't automatically make you superior. Swedes I deem inferior. I can't help but deem them inferior for what they've done. They're of my racial group, but they're not my people. My people are those I see fit as allies, and they're not fit. I'm drifting more toward the notion of white women being inferior and needing to be ruled by men, with only specific groups of white men being my equal and deserving of my trust. No one else would stand beside me, other than a white man, in hard times. No woman has honor or loyalty. They need to submit to men, either by will or force. As do our governments. I still have faith that the pathetic German man has enough of his warrior genetics to be an ally, and so I haven't written them off just yet. Their women I have. The English, although their country is fucked, I consider them allies. Same with the Polish and others. If you're too altruistic, your genetics are just inferior. That's just how I see it. Again, if they fight I'd stand by their side, for my own interests, but they're no ally. What we need is eugenics. We need to weed out these horrid altruistic behaviors and make ourselves, as a people, more insensitive and removed. Like East Asians. If we had their lack of empathy and compassion coupled with our innovative ability, we could have exterminated the other peoples of the globe already with no care and no resistance from our own. That's ideal.

You're still confusing actual altruism with what the Jews have perverted it to be. Even Augustus knew this. His reign included many changes making family values (the basis of all altruism – the desire to help your family/society/people succeed for mutual benefit of all) prominent and was paramount to the success of the Empire.

Alas, the mind poison of the Jews has turned one of the greatest assets of our people into their downfall. They've taken away altruism's governing switch to differentiate between who we should and should not help. The Jews constantly seek to overthrow the natural order of what white civilization is. Central to that proper function is the understanding of how the sexes compliment and enhance each other. Women are not given political power to change domestic policy because the role they are most suited to is the home and hearth. This isn't a denigration. It's an honor. It is arguably the greatest and most important function in all of human history. Hitler himself even expounded upon this. Jews seek to flip that natural & divine order upside down to destroy our society.

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children." 14. 88.

You cannot judge a people based on what the Jews have done to them. Right now they are compromised. You judge based on potential. What their genetic stock is capable of. Not this bullshit false vision that has been constructed by Jews and their minions of evil.

Again:
"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children."

The Swedes are a part of this. Hitler didn't abandon his people in the Sudetenland, he didn't say "fuck it, The German people deserve to die because the Jews subverted them with the Wiemar Republic". Nor will I abandon my people to the Jew poison of faggotry, degeneracy, and other abominations. Fuck that. They deserve to be liberated from the Jewish slavery and mind poison they've been oppressed by against their own will.

What anime is this?

PRAIE KEK AND STRIKE DOWN HIS FOES!

Looks /comfy/

Hail Emperor Trump

Okay, I agree with you, but whether I can accept what you say, I don't know. I'll be honest, once hatred sets in with me, it's a process to undo it. I'll see what I can do.

Nope, he'll throw Hillary under the bus to save his niggerjew arse.

Then Trump gets to declare Martial Law and remove cucks with the National Guard.

Set your mind to hate the ones responsible for what has happened. We have seen the glory of what can be………..and it can be again. We just have to keep our focus and set our eye on the end goal. Right now there are so many things seeking to undermine our people and society that any deviation from who we know to be the enemy can be a fatal mistake.

We KNOW who (((the enemy is))). We know their tricks. We know how they divide us. How they use our own morals and virtues against us. We know how they use trickery and deception to have us fight ourselves instead of uniting against (((them))). It has been their way for thousands of years. We cannot afford to turn our backs on our own people and let (((the enemy))) win.

The idea that the disarmed, low test, safe space left is going to wage a "war" is giving them far too much credit. Their hardliners would wage an insurgency that would be financed and supported by outside forces. That being said, the left is concentrated demographically in major urban centers and suburbs. The best way to defeat them is to move quickly and isolate them in their respective urban centers. Take out the leadership early on with a series of police and military raids, capture as many as possible, put them on trial, and then leave them to either rot in cells or have them executed for treason.

It would be wise to go after the aging but still venomous "academics" on university campuses. Their poison has been permitted to fester for far too long. As for the banking class, I have absolutely no idea how you'd touch them. Those with money always find a way to avoid repercussions, but we can at least defeat their servants.

Yeah same plan from 8 years ago

You ever hear of "The perfect day"? Same idea.

Enlighten me.

I thought this was jap alien/tentacle porn

We'll at least get some race riots in areas the shitskins feel they can get away with it i.e. heavy "gun control"/democrap states and cities for sure. White people caught up in that will suffer but if Trump has the stones to call in federal forces, I think the shitskins might learn in the only way they are capable: with extreme violence. It would back fire bigly for the kike/shitskin forces but they are literally retarded after all, so look out.

I've really been looking forward to shooting the kike's minions ever since Ruby Ridge and Waco. Want to take a few heads too and mount them in the living room. I think plastination might do them up a treat.

They smell better too. I'd let an ape in my house long before i'd suffer a nigger on my street.

That's not how it works you fucking retard. You're just deliberately harming yourself.

And ammunition, faggot?

user, I…

Wew

Better hit the running for the Sport of War.

There is some kind of glorification about being "swole" due to the visual memery of it. But in a war situation you need to be able to run your ass off. Lifting weights will not cut it - you will get gassed in various ways and peter out and get killed. To prepare, you have to go out and run, full stop except for sensible cardio substitutes such as cycling, freestyle swimming, or aerobic sportsball.

Do what military guy said - find the military standards and meet/exceed them. If you want to lift weights on top of that, then go for it. Contrary to popular belief, being able to run 3 miles in 18 minutes will not inhibit your gainz.

DYEL?
you need to let your muscles heal after a workout
if anything you should lift every other day and rest on the weekends

Reported
Go away Kike

Clinton is a literal murderer and a pedophile and she never got arrested. Obama broke a few spying-on-Americans laws and fucks a tranny, there's no way he's going to get arrested.

Only difference here is: Barry directly fucked with Trump himself. We will now see what that gets someone. Trump should be thinking about the poor children (unless they're all shitskin children, in which case, the hell with'em) but if this is what it takes to get their kike asses in jail, so be it.

Fuck you nigger. This bullshit mentality gave me a kind of tendonitis that holds me back for months and I have to start from point zero again.

18 minute 3 mile is difficult, that's a 6 minute mile for 3 times as long. That shit is hard, your average civilian can't run an 8 minute mile.

Eh, how fit do you have to be to shoot fish in a barrel? I'm not running anyplace and my gear will get light real quick in a target-rich environment like a nigger riot.

Buy multiple cap and ball revolvers, they are every bit as good as a real modern pistol for the shots that you have.

Also, they are NOT considered legally firearms and can be delivered directly to your door.

What the actual fuck?

That's pretty much where I'm at, give or take 10 seconds.

isn't that a bit too much?
I thought 7-9 hours is optimal.

Blackpowder guns don't fall under NFA rules. Yes you can own a cannon provided your shell doesn't go boom and even then you just need to tax stamp said shell. Personally speaking I'd just get a single Remington Model 1858 and a whole fuckton of cylinders.

God Emperor Trump only sleeps like 4 hours every night.

Im serious fam.

Do a little research into them.

Even felons can own these. Which is what I would do if I were one.

yeah thats another good option. Pre-loaded and what not.

Don won't be the one doing the physical fighting.
I bet his cortisol levels are shit.

Well he is a little pudgy around the waist after all. The price you pay for working harder and longer than any other man in the office.

:^)

I DO REALIZE THAT

AND I ALSO REALIZE THAT A SHIT TON OF PEOPLE DONE UP AND TOOK THE REDPILL OVER THE PAST 3 DAYS

THE NIGGERS GOING FULL FERAL OVER OBAMA BEING ARRESTED FOR BLATANT TREASON IS GOING TO BE MET BY A FUCKING LARGE NUMBER OF NORMALFAGS SANCTIONING THEIR REMOVAL

ALSO THIS MEETING TRUMP IS HAVING, ITS OBVIOUSLY FOR SOMETHING TOMORROW

IS IT MERELY ABOUT FINALIZING A BAN EO?
I DOUBT IT HE WOULD HAVE THAT FINALIZED BY NOW, AND WHY WOULD HE HOLD A MASSIVE MEETING WITH SESSIONS FOR THAT ONE?

IS IT ABOUT ARRESTING OBAMA?
VERY LIKELY

RECENTLY THE PEDO ARRESTS HAVE BEEN AMPED UP FROM JUST LOW LYING FRUIT TO SLIGHTLY HIGHER PROFILE ARRESTS WITH MCCAINS TOP AIDE BEING ARRESTED. COULD THE PEDOWOOD ARRESTS BE GOING NUCLEAR?
M-MAYBE?

crossfit

I don't think Obama will get arrested for this very reason. Obama will have to go the way of Napoleon, exiled from any political influence, but it will have to seem like he's doing it of his own volition. Once Obama abruptly fades from public discourse and only co-conspirators go down you will know that he's been silenced. Sadly, I think this is the best we can hope for.

Hey, do you think you can help me figure out if Evalion is drugged and her bf forced to watch in chastity while a black dude rapes her? 8ch.net/b/res/6828704.html
We might need to do some raiding.

Imagine actually attempting all of that in just 1 year. Even in one term that is too much, raises suspicions and working too quickly increases likelyhood of mistakes.

Sorry, saw race war and thought this was an appropriate post.

weebs, stop having degenerate ideals.

Not he guy who posted the pic, but how many guys wouldn't want a hot insane woman has a girlfriend?

*the

I've never understood this line. The last thing kikes want is for their perfect golem, USA, to have a civil war and potentially break free of ZOG.

Eh, my gf has a nasty left hook, beat the shit out of a guy that tried to rape her in a park, and is hot. But certainly isn't built like the stick figure in that weebo pic.

Don't equate strong girls with weeb/degenerate ideals.

That will take a year.

If Trump gives it time, then he will be assassinated. The Bush crime family shot Reagan after only a few months in office.

The first shitlord President throws the first shitskin President into the dungeons. Please.

I was driving through yeehaw junction, florida.. Its basically a cross roads town with a gas station and a bar. Went into the gas station. Inside that gas station was a refrigerator. Inside that refrigerator was nothing but rip-its. They lied to us lad… The fucking military lied to us. There are more than 5 flavors. There is even… Lad… LAD! THERE IS A FUCKING PINA COLADA MRE COOKIE FLAVORED ONE! IT FUCKING EXISTS AND IT TASTES JUST LIKE THE FUCKING COOKIE!

Oh shit. I've been at that gas station a few times before. They have some good fried chicken tbh. You from around there?

Background checks are not required to buy ammo retard.
Also have you never heard of gun shows or armslist? Private transactions do not require a background check unless the person selling the weapon is an FFL dealer.

You're making excuses but the reality is you're just too lazy or too stupid to own a firearm.

I probably want to die too much to be allowed to own a firearm, but should I just use GunBot to find myself some bulk .308 Win to purchase ahead of time? 6.5 Creed is still too expensive.

REMINDER THAT REAGAN HAD ZERO INTENTION TO PASS AMNESTY UNTIL THEY TRIED TO KILL HIM.

Oh, and they sell Rip-Its at Dollar Tree too, by the way.

Besides hillary this is why they are trying to sink Sessions and why they sunk Flynt. I'm convinced of it now.

Apes are more peaceful than humans. Never equate shitskins with the great apes.

I owned handguns when I was going through my depression/suicidal phase and I made it out alright, just don't get drunk around them (YMMV).

.308? Yeah I guess if you plan on buying a .308 rifle. I wouldn't recommend it for general SHTF though because they're heavy as fuck (rifle&ammo) and lower capacity than the intermediate cartridges.

Jewish subversion and control is race war. Whites have been losing badly for a long time. We need a civil war/purge to get some kind of pushback.

It's really simple, if there's some kind of civil war and/or lawlessness, just target Jews.

BRING IT

I live in a target rich environment. I've been dreaming of race war since the 90s when nigger "culture" started being lionized by the media.

Fuck it. No time like the present…

….yes

…yes I do…..

your point?

that's golden user.
>tfw the IWW wobblies were involved with the planned disruption of Trumps Inaugural ball
The Bolshevik revolution has never ended

What
says. Get a pull up bar. Lift from a sitting or bench position. Do other upper body workouts. Maybe you can't run, but you can sure as shit load your rifle and pass the ammunition.

You can then get something like this
midwayusa.com/cartridge-conversion-cylinders/br?cid=23222
and you've got a quite decent revolver.

Legally, they're considered a pipe with gunpowder.

did not know this

couldn't happen at a better time for me
king nig is likely insulated enough for it to only effect his underlings. I suspect that's why Lynch made that recent statement; she believes she's destined for martyrdom.

What this user said. Also not sure about the details of your foot, but if you can flex it without much pain/personal damage check out rowing. i.e. an erg concept II. Stationary full body workout with good form. Also fuck kike doctors, they tell people all the time they'll never walk/run/live a productive life again and the small percent of ppl that have the mental capacity to say fuck that and push through those walls prove them wrong. Besides we always need intelligent anons backing up the front lines with their chemistry and crafting skills.

there's always the logistics/support side; everything from comms to cooking. Just be proficient at something valuable

Doctor isn't bullshitting me, I've already had to have five reconstructive surgeries on my feet, earliest was when I was still a toddler. As for rowing yeah, that's a good exercise and already do it. I'm not an invalid I just can't be on my feet for long, I still live a productive life.

That's the right idea. A lot can be done with bodyweight only exercises.

user was saying he can't run but he also states he has a bowflex. If he can't run you can pick up a recumbent bike pretty cheap. They're not that expensive (relatively). It's one way to increase cardio capability in a limited space that's also easy on the joints.

I believe blackpowder is in the C&R category (Curio/Relic). Sure, you don't need an FFL and they can ship the shit to your house…………..BUT, man I dunno —- I'm still in the "keep an AR15/Glock 80% lower squirreled away somewhere for a rainy day" camp. There are ways to avoid the constructive intent faggotry if you study how prosecutors like to present those cases. It basically hinges on having all the parts 'readily and easily accessible' along with the INTENT that you want to make one. If you got the metal components in oil-soaked baggies inside a PVC pipe hidden in a cache somewhere………That's a huge burden of proof the DA/ADA would have to make to a jury.

COMMS. Comms is an extremely valuable skill.

I'm working on long-range HAM with FLDIGI to get a long range comm network going with where I'll need to go if shit ever pops off. If clandestine comms is ever needed……..one time pads are the way to go. The KGB wrecked the FBI during the cold war using one time pads. The only downside is that you'd have to create a shit-ton of them for both the sender and receiver beforehand. And, like the name implies, only use them once and then throw them away.

See above. Plan for your weakness. They can be overcome with enough foresight. Cardio is most likely going to be the most important thing.

no its about 2 hours from me

Ah. Area code? 772 here

Nigger what? No.

Cap and ball revolvers as well as other firearms of similar make are not considered firearms at all because they are 'Antiques" manufactured before 1898. You can even own a Martini Henry without any paperwork.

jej. I was lying a bit. Im near fellsmere

Cut the power cut the water
niggers will be lining up for FEMA camp day 2 of their revolution.

not all of them. a lot but there will still be roving bands of niggers. and all those niggers going to the camps voluntarily.. the sheer number of them.. within 2 weeks it would look like some wacky movie where the survivors of the zombie apocolypse try to cage all the zombies in a chainlink compound and then hilarity ensues.

You are correct. Blackpowder rifles/pistols are not considered "firearms" at all, hence the reason why they are not regulated at all by ATF.

A martini Henry is a different matter entirely, although it is a firearm, an actual antique is considered a C&R firearm and doesn't need an FFL. However a Martini Henry REPRODUCTION is considered "new" and would need to go through an FFL.

Bullshit. New Orleans was full of roving packs of niggers kept alive by looting what they needed for weeks after Katrina hit.

The negress sows with their litters of nigglets might go to FEMA camps to get their gibs, but the silverbacks are going to be focusing on raping, looting, killing, and burning for as long as they can be sustained by what they can grab off the corpses of their victims.

Well how about total race war you faggot

wait what? been with family this weekend, havent been browsing hardly at all

nigger obama will not be arrested. Sorry mate, it won't happen

If Trump didn't go after Hillary, he won't go after nigger obama.

Hell, i think he'll pardon obongo even if any legal action ever does get taken against him.

While this user is very point on.

One BIG problem with running for most normal fags is they consider running long distance to be superior. If you haven't been running for years, DO NOT run long distances. You are very likely to get debilitating injuries which most of you cannot afford. Stress fractures and shin splints are the most common and can be laid directly on the type of foot you have to run on and your lack of forethought into how to correct it so you can run, arch supports or the right adjusted footwear can make insane differences. Instead focus on short runs with high speed / power output. Shuffle runs are great if you really push because they can get your entire body used to moving and operating on a dime.

In any urban combat you MUST be ready to run hard and fast as fuck from a dead fucking stop to full max speed instantly while also being able to stay maneuverable enough to dodge and weave around obstacle and keep and yourself as a harder target profile. Running a dozen feet and stopping and doing a set of pushups before repeating is also great and gets your body in even better shape for combat.

In general you should only run longer than two miles once a week for the first year. First couple months just one mile could be enough. Remember, the injury rate for the military is almost ENTIRELY due to repetitive running injuries. The military isn't worried about you, you get injured they pull you off duty and you heal, your needs are met wholly while in. YOU on the other hand have nor should expect ANY support. And pointless injury can set you further back than your sloven lifestyle already has you so be aware. Muscle pain is GOOD, ANYTHING that gives pain otherwise is BAD and a major warning you are doing it wrong. Feel anything but muscle pain (even small pains) stop immediately and research it. Correct the problem THEN continue the program.

Starting from zilch neet tier. Get yourself up to running two miles at a slow jog timed about 15-20 min. That gets you a baseline for endurance. Then focus hard on getting your heart rate up and keep it there in 15 min increments using high intensity workouts. That shit women do in groups works great if you stop staring at their asses and focus on pushing hard. Eventually start to upgrade to weighted runs and workouts with gear. The harder you train, the easier the fight will be so you can focus on killing / avoiding being killed rather than breathing / keeping your muscles moving.

Hahahaha. Top marks for the TP pic. Haven't seen one of those in a while.

Shit. I forgot that essential on my infograph. Dammit, it's been a while and I'm slipping.

I can only assume he wants to bring the hammer of God down as hard and as fast as possible, giving no one time to try to side-step or counter it. I would think he's going to line them up as best he can in order to knock them all down then and there. Just my opinion though. I don't pretend to know what Trump is thinking or is planning.

I'll trade you herbs that heal for herbs that kill

Not everyone goes in for combat. Quite a few just want out of their podunk town or to get dat college fund. Others just look for careers as a mechanic or tech or some shit. Half of the guys I went to Paris Island with never went for combat, but for other shit.

pic related, eh?

Same tbh. My family, due to my father's work, are in spic central. I really fear for them, and I couldn't help but feel responsible if something happened to them

Every part of me screams with the desire to see the blood of Marxists.

use your knife to open your power bars that you slayed a batlalion of filthy hobos for

KEK

Lists with their names and faces.

Not a death list, just a " do not piss on this guy if he's burning" list

Jews control societies by interacting with them. If we refuse their game, they will die out.

at least you can make em. I got so much info rattling around in my head I could write books. But I cannot into even simple graphics for user to take and spread. We all got our skills as part of the hive mind I guess.

BTW, thanks for making those things. I see user's shit spread far and wide everywhere now. Always good to have even partially redpilled whites get a fighting chance with some dank info.

Oh my god. Stop talking out of your ass. And pretending to know shit you have no idea about.

C&R has nothing to do with antiques. Antiques are a separate catagory from C&R.

And newly manufactured firearms that are made to the same standards as the originals can be considered antiques and require 0 paperwork. Hence being able to buy cap and ball revolvers from Cabelas.

Cap and ball revolvers are not considered "firearms". Because they do not fit the ATF definition of what a firearm is. And that is why you need 0 paperwork to fill it out.

Go try and buy a reproduction martini henry without an FFL and tell me how it goes. I'll save you some time and copy/paste the 18USC code:

18 USC 921(a)(16)):(16) The term “antique firearm” means—

(A) any firearm (including any firearm with a matchlock, flintlock, percussion cap, or similar type of ignition system) manufactured in or before 1898; or

(B) any replica of any firearm described in subparagraph (A) if such replica—

(i) is not designed or redesigned for using rimfire or conventional centerfire fixed ammunition, or

(ii) uses rimfire or conventional centerfire fixed ammunition which is no longer manufactured in the United States and which is not readily available in the ordinary channels of commercial trade; or

(C) any muzzle loading rifle, muzzle loading shotgun, or muzzle loading pistol, which is designed to use black powder, or a black powder substitute, and which cannot use fixed ammunition. For purposes of this subparagraph, the term “antique firearm” shall not include any weapon which incorporates a firearm frame or receiver, any firearm which is converted into a muzzle loading weapon, or any muzzle loading weapon which can be readily converted to fire fixed ammunition by replacing the barrel, bolt, breechblock, or any combination thereof.

Read section (i). If your replica can fire a brass-cased centerfire rifle cartridge it's a no-go. Period.

Jews are not good in long term planning. Following that reasoning even the already leaked mails of Soros would never have existed.

Hh lol. I work in Fort Pierce

Anyway, arguing about this is retarded. I'm done.

During Katrina they had a whole city to loot with virtually no opposition, most of which was already evacuated.

Is this a joke or was it written by a forum warrior who's never been outside but thinks he has a clue what he's talking about?

Probably.

Let me tell ya, if you have the dosh for it I grabbed a sig p226 legion last week. Best automatic I've ever shot.

what perchance do you have a problem with? Most of it is very good advice. No, not teaching you how to inna woods or give a lot of detail in how to deliver day of rope retribution operator funs, but it is tying to get people to think both their own place in the wider area of effect and more narrowly their capacities.

Even on Sundays, OP goes full edgelord. Because he's a fucking JEW FAGGOT.

Get it through your mystery meat head you do nothing cunt, White people will never 'dehumanize' themselves. We will genocide assholes like you but we will do it efficiently and with style..

Not the person you're replying to, but that more advanced stuff comes later. I haven't created it yet.

The point of those two graphics (attached again here) is to give a basic primer before the more advanced things get fleshed out. I've seen a lot of interesting infographs but they all seem to center around the premise that people have any idea what they are doing before they go out. I imagine that half the people who read it are fat out-of-shape internet neckbeards who argue that the Mosin Nagant is a superior firearm because of a number of absolutely stupid reasons. They LARP in their minds and think their "logical conclusions" are somehow anywhere near realistic.

I did forget to add toilet paper and baby wipes in there though. Amateur 3 month basic-private mistake. It's been a while since OIFI

Should hang your self.

Forgot attachment. Sunday = beer + BBQ day.

Located in these posts

I live in a Sikh+Mexican neighborhood. Sikhs don't riot and Mexicans only riot if you're paying them. If blacks and/or Muslims try to invade the area then both Sikhs and Mexicans will be shooting at them with high power weaponry.

Remember to go to the batting cages so you can get practice hitting niggers so you can become stick man.

It is all just shit prepper memes and mad max fantasy. None of it is reality. Have someone hold your head under water for 3 minutes then come back and tell me if you think anyone who propagates the rule of 3s meme should be listened to.

Pics related - prepper vs someone who has actually spent a night outdoors

gotcha. but a word of advice dubs user. when you make your original content on the more advanced 'stuff' be sure to practice extreme opsec. Make sure you have enough proxies and such to piss off the average watcher and strip all demarcating information from the images and creation kit.

While Holla Forums is great for spreading some things we are clearly under very close watch, hell another current thread is our victory lap celebration as politico bends knee to us. SO you should damned well know some of what operator user's know is rather dangerous and can be considered naughty enough to become a target over. Their current s.o.p. is target the organizers and leaders of things, and some informational ideas will qualify you as 'that' kinda guy. They have done it before so make sure you don't forget this is playing for keeps stuff and nobody right now is going to rise up to help you when they come. Plenty of other user's have already gotten taken or silenced.

There are hundreds of other sites out there for spreading out some stuff or finding out where to spread it and not get hit. Maybe a shit reason, but this is why I haven't dropped some major post description's on how to operate with specific goals and ideas in mind here and how things tend to play out. The basics are fine too. Just avoid scenario plots.

So keep it very general and like all the old inna woods / prepper shit from a few years ago. Good luck user. May Kek bless you.

Camping and societal collapse are two very different situations. Obviously you're not going to be taking the rifle and 5 extra magazines of ammo for a casual hike.

What a fag.
Also who the hell needs a comb when shit hits the fan? For that matter, what man has hair long enough to need combing anyway when shit hits the fan?

survivalist vs camper…

a fucking ipod?

That reminds me, we need to get a Mexican vs Black thing going when the fighting kicks off. I grew up around a few Mexican families (school friends, neighbors) and they all secretly hate blacks and are pretty racist about it behind closed doors.

hooo leee fuck
a former attorney general calling for blood in the streets
they're insane

now where have I heard that before, hmm archive.is/oT9Dv

Also taking into account that not every situation is the same. There really is no one size fits all pack or loadout system. If there was, the professionals would have figured it out a long time ago. There RECCE, LT sustainment, ST sustainment (think 3 day assault pack shit), overwatch, security patrols, etc etc amounts of particular gear combinations that are possible depending on whatever the mission profile du jour would be (i.e.what you're going to be doing?).

And that was the point of the whole infograph. To get LARPING idiots to put down the Mountain Dew Code Red for a second and take stock of what their situation would be and what their capabilities are. Then once you realize your strengths and weaknesses are, and take stock of your surroundings, you can augment your loadout to tailor fit what your MPCOA (most probable course of action) would be.

truth. I was never planning on something ridiculously specific as to open myself up to various laws/public retribution.

Most of the stuff I'll have is just going to be collections of proven tactics and thought processes. Like how the "C-Clamp" grip that is continually peddled in gunfighter classes is just retarded nonsense. SOF is FINALLY coming back around to the shit I was saying when I first saw it around 2009/2010. Etc Etc.

And other. For instance, I've never seen an infograph on comm systems or the various fat fucks are going to be recharging the batteries for the vibrating flesh lights we all know they have in their sad and pathetic waifu pillows.

ok ill bite, what in the fuck are the following in pic two.

I'll give points for that is spartan like it should be, but looks like a night long hikers kit. where the fuck can you go inna woods and not need a gun for protection.

Also, there is a very big difference between various kit layouts.

First pic has some pair down needed, but looks to be a get to his bugout location bag more than anything. And if anything it is even more paired down than most preppers who show off their kit have displayed by far, so not that bad compared to your t-shirt and jeans most have. Getting somewhere without having to stop long pretty much negates 80% of your second pic. First pic wouldn't be so optimal for an overnight hike.

All of this is a bit more advanced vs anything other user posted. So what is your problem exactly with his post. His is just directing you to think, which doesn't really cover these pics yet.

I go out and about at times, and I wouldn't carry either of those layouts the way I roll. But my situation is different than others….. which again other user is directing people to FIGURE OUT what their situation actually is. Need moar input.

I

There is a LOT of back and forth going on between the 3-gun community and the mil world. The C Clamp grip is one of them. SOF's use of the 1-4x scopes on their rifles is another. Regarding the C Clamp —- it's a 3-gun method of 'operation' that somehow wormed it's way into mil use (most likely through retired mil instructors that also teach civvies on the side) The problem is that the C Clamp grip is designed for singular users on a one way range and no fog of war. If you try to use the C Clamp grip while stacked on a doorway with your squad, it's going to be a big cluster fuck as everyone's elbows hits each other.

There a bunch more stupid shit out there that people see on these stupid websites that try to equate 3 gun/ self defense rifle classes to OFFENSIVE shoot-move-communicate warfighting tactics. It's a recipe for disaster.

I used to use the magwell grip a lot. It's convenient and works when you're tired as fuck and keeping your arm straight and out is just not a fucking option anymore. When you're out and about, doing what is comfortable often translates to improved performance (obviously there are some large caveats to that statement). Efficiency is key. The C Clamp is a highly inefficient move for urban combat. It's 'fine' for when you're fresh as fuck and have your random encounter with a pack of baboons all lined up abreast and waiting placidly for you to slay them with greentip. It's not so good for when you're moving through alleys, peeking around corners, and trying to get from point A to B while in a dead sprint and setting security on the opposite side of a road for the rest of your team.

But I digress…………

Agreed, a Chinese Military Shovel is a better choice, those things are versatile as fuck.

Breech-loaded blackpowder guns are considered firearms by the ATF (too "easily convertable" to something that fires a cartridge).

you spelled kike wrong, kike

That shit on eBay isn't the same thing. there was a /k/ thread about this a few years ago that explained the differences in detail and how the "mil-spec" themed shit is just garbage sold to outsiders .

That's pretty cool, guess the chinks do have some creativity after all.

Ok that just kicked the US ETool in the nuts

It slices it dices, it saws thru this steel pipe and can still cut potato and radish for soup! But wait theres more! You can even use to plow your own potato and radish in between harvesting rice! Call now and we throw in TWO for the price of one so you can row your very own military assault balloon!

No, fuck you. The rest is pretty impressive, but don't even pretend that it works as a grappling hook.

You're American, aren't you?
You think it's that easy in Australia? First off, the only gun store I've ever SEEN here is a 7 hour drive from a major city (and it was closed the whole weekend I was there), next I gotta have a license to be legally allowed to buy it on top of that I have to have a gun safe to store any gun and a locked box inside the safe for the ammo.

But it's so easy for a yank to tell others to just break the law on that matter.

magwell grip just werks.

Death to marxistdrome, long live the white flesh.

Death to SJWdrome, long live the white flesh.

Death to communistdrome, long live the white flesh.

Death to niggers and jews, long live the white flesh.

songofmypeople.jpg

t. Apopka.

Here's the actual requirements in Australia to get ammo.

What requirements must be met to acquire ammunition?

Sections 65 & 45A of the Firearms Act 1996 prescribe that ammunition for a firearm may only be supplied to a person who produces at the time of the sale:

Identification showing the name and address of the purchaser, and
A current firearms licence or permit for a firearm that takes the type of ammunition being purchased, or
A permit authorising the person to purchase the ammunition.

If the ammunition being purchased is for a pistol, in addition to the above the buyer must produce the following at the time of sale:

The registration certificate for the firearm taking that type of ammunition, or
An issued permit to acquire for a firearm which takes that ammunition.

He's not even a full man at that. I believe entirely that he is a puppet. MKULTRA's most resounding success!

chimps and baboons are pretty violent.

lives cience.com/47885-chimpanzee-aggression-evolution.html

you might be thinking about gorillas.

Fairly certain this is some chink fuck who got screwed over by Agent Orange during the vietnam war.
that shit will damage several generations.

Quick question, burgers, how does it feel knowing large parts of SEA will hate you for at least another century because of one single jew?

No, sambo, you are the nigger.

feels bad man

That's pretty damned cool, but it looks like it's capable of everything but awful at everything at the same time.
Also slightly worried that they're using them to do things like chop trees, climb walls, chop food, etc., all things that need to be done with specialist equipment else your efficiency is greatly reduced.

Using them as combat weapons is also slightly concerning, knowing the Chinese it's not beneath them to issue one of these things and nothing at all else to each of their soldiers instead of guns or whatever.

observed.

In america people has been arrested for owning to much guns - THERE IS NO SUCH THING.
Put on "psychic evaluation" and never heard from again.

who cares about your stupid foreign laws

I'm OK with shooting niggers on sight. What about you?

here.

JUST did a delivery in Fellsmere. That's a nice little town! I like it.

SMACK LIPS

test