BANKS SET TO GO CASHLESS GOING TO CRASH THE BOND MARKET:ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT HEADS UP FINANCIAL

BANKS SET TO GO CASHLESS GOING TO CRASH THE BOND MARKET:ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT HEADS UP FINANCIALLY, I HAVE EVER POSTED -
I work IT at one of the highest technical positions in a major telecommunications firm .The only position higher than the one my colleagues or myself holds, is the CIO position.

We usually get info way before implementation. There is now a project going on in banks to implement block chain technology. This is very different from past reports as the previous reports were banks testing it out.

The testing is complete. Contractual discussions between banks and a big three letter company (helped to create the serial number generators for the Nazis) are underway. The details are more or less related to a typical service. But, still blockchain technology will be used to track people, their payments and enforce much higher taxes.

Personally, almost all of my assets are outside of the banking system. I work with banks daily and have hundreds of clients. So, obviously I have some experience to back up my decision.———–A second note about bank warnings.

1. ECB has put out recent warnings about the volatility in the forex and
bond markets. I believe this is a face saving move, so when big losses
come, they will say "we told you so".

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-27/europe-proposes-confiscating-gold-crackdown-terrorist-financing
archive.is/zfboz
theguardian.com/politics/2006/dec/11/uk.greenpolitics
theguardian.com/environment/2006/jan/24/business.travelnews
fortune.com/2017/02/28/ethereum-jpmorgan-microsoft-alliance/
venturebeat.com/2017/02/28/big-banks-and-tech-giants-are-backing-bitcoin-rival-ethereum/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

2. Working with Federal Reserve on a technical project. They are clueless,
have no plans, and make decisions that make no sense. Typically
organizations run from the top down, so, I wouldn't be surprised if the
heads of the Fed are the same. Hard to say if they are malicious or just
brain dead. HERE ARE HIS RECOMMENDATIONS AS AN INSIDERS INSIDER
1 - Know that all your transactions can be tracked and are shared between governments.
2 - Gold & Silver are a must. I have used it to pay friends when I didn't want transactions showing up on my bank account.
3 - I like bitcoin. I know some people think this was created by "the elite", but why create bitcoin and leave it there while creating your own independent blockchain tech to back up fiat currency transactions? This tells me it is not elite controlled, at least, not completely. And, there is some anonymity there for privacy concerned people.
4 - Hold cash in small bills. Banks are moving towards a cashless society, no doubt. But, there is a major opinion that they do not want to do away with smaller denominations, at least anytime soon. The ECB has new banknote issuance into 2018 and they have the project teams to back up the news. I keep stacks of 5s, 10s, and 20s. From what we have seen in the recent past, it is always the large denominations that are banned overnight.

The rest of the methods I know about are either, illegal or make you look like a criminal. Some are legal, depending on where you set them up and where the moves are made. So, I'd suggest people look into:

1 - Foreign family trusts in nations that do not have a FATCA treaty but also have a stable legal and economic system. This must be done by a lawyer to be done legally and varies from person to person. But, you can use your trust as an intermediary for payments legally.
2 - Hold more assets outside of the banking system. Things that have lasted throughout history and are not always considered financial investments:
- Food & Farmland
- Fine wine (the kind of stuff that is less that 1% of the world's supply and is rare), very illiquid but in most cases, not regulated by FIN law and not always subject to capital gains tax. Also, very speculative.
- Having a trade network on your own. Learning how to trade goods you can produce. This is how families survived the Soviet Union and the famines.

That is all I have, but, the only way to beat the blockchain technology is to not use it. That means both being outside of it's system and doing low tech stuff from the past.

Banks using blockchain in the background to track fiat payments isn't really a big issue in my opinion OP, as the end user wouldn't see anything different. Am I missing something here? I am also aware that most of the banks want to convert to a "cashless" society, but that is a pipe dream IMO.

I do agree on your points regarding precious metals though, they remain a very good way to hold and store wealth.

Can someone explain on what this blockchain technology is like we're 5? Tracking payments is a privacy concern for me. Which makes me wonder if the next step banks are going to require a chip implant in our arm to use their digital fiat currency after they are successful with this deal. We should probably stop this garbage right here if it gets before it gets to that.

*right here if it gets before….*

Someone shoot me for this horrible mess of a sentence.

Do they still make you guys sing the IBM song?

THE ETERNAL SEPTEMBER RISES AGAIN

We need to tell Christians that it is their holy duty to smash this Tower of Babel.

Fuck off, faggot.

HOLY FUCK I CAN'T WAIT FOR SEPTEMBER HAPPENING 2.0

MY BODY IS READY

Fuck off faggot the rich intend to get richer not poorer

kek what? blockchain tech is going to be obsolete soon - already probably is.
Satoshi is a CIA Nigger™ and the entire operation is to expose China's corruption.

There is a rumor, some of those empty cities cover up mass graves

They wouldn't be communists without mass killings of their own people.

Fuck off disinfo kike

Learn2sage idiot

which electronic currencies are going to survive?

wouldnt blockchains fuck up all their floating lending schemes?

PROOFS?!?!?!?!?!?

BLOCKCHAIN IS PUBLIC/PRIVATE KEY ENCRYPTION

YOUR MARK OF THE BEAST CHIP WILL CONTAIN YOUR PRIVATE KEY

Sweden says hi.

Let them try. The US dollar is the charge of the United States department of treasury, I fail to see where a bank comes in to the picture, and so will everyone else if they fuck with our money. The Federal reserve might be about to drop the biggest red pill of our lifetimes, and with a Jacksonian president in office. They're suicidal.

No Ron Paul warning jpegs, it isn't happening.

banks wanting to go cashless is old news, there was a thread on the EU wanting to do just that, it's because it makes it easier to plunder the wealth of a nation through money manipulation

underrated

L A B O R B A C K E D C U R R E N C Y
A
B
O
R
B
A
C
K
E
D
C
U
R
R
E
N
C
Y

taxes in most western nations are already at selfdestructive levels
with the economy being as fragile as it is higher taxations are realistic without having major effects throughout retail and employment

unless you mean the hidden taxation of inflating away your wealth

Cool post OP but needs more single facts

>>>/mlp/

Eh idk I prefer the theory that those empty cities were build as strategic military fortifications.

As far as military planning goes in the case of a ground invasion China would have the benefit of having entire divisions garrisoned in cities that were designed as one giant fighting position. And as far as that goes its quite genius… Garrisons designed with massive mout based defensive structures. Planning your military defenses around forcing your enemies into stalingrad tier battles… And sure they could be bombed to fuck but I bet ya there are massive AA batteries in the cities and it would prove costly. And if the garrison is underground in theory significant portions of said unit could survive bombardment and fight from within the rubble which would be just as bad for an invading army as if the buildings were intact.

Bear in mind, conventional warfare itself has become mostly obsolete. Everything is done via proxy through intelligence agencies, so you have near total deniability, and the freedom to flaunt your countries checks and balances. Standing armies in first world countries are becoming like nukes: necessary for deterrence, but never actually used.

It's actually worse for the army on offense.
During the battle of Monte Cassino, the German fallshirmjager were given a huge advantage by occupying the rubble.

Your mind can make sense of buildings. We're used to looking at them and you can make reasonable guesses about them but rubble is just chaos and suddenly anything and everything can become a fighting position.

So far.
That's the way it's been for a while but that doesn't mean the days of conventional war are over. I think it's only a matter of time before we see a large conventional war between two or more industrialized nations happen again.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-27/europe-proposes-confiscating-gold-crackdown-terrorist-financing

archive.is/zfboz

So - cash, bitcoin, precious metals, and prepaid cards over $150 are all instruments of the "terrorists" and are now open to confiscation if you are a suspicious person… which, by their rhetoric, you are if you actually hold any of these assets.
Because apparently terrorists use these things to fund their operations rather than the thousands of euros they get in the form of welfare each month.

Sweden.

Greece

India

South Korea

Philippines

All want to go cashless.

The elite also want to implement carbon credits.

Canada is starting to do so.

everyone on earth will be given the same number of 'carbon credits' so a person living in a village in India, who doesn't even own a car, will suddenly has a 1000 carbon credits. If a family in America wants to have two cars and heat their home in winter they will have to buy credits from poorer countries.

Every citizen would be issued with a carbon "credit card" - to be swiped every time they bought petrol, paid an energy utility bill or booked an airline ticket - under a nationwide carbon rationing scheme that could come into operation within five years, according to a feasibility study commissioned by the environment secretary, David Miliband, and published today.

The idea was floated in a speech in the summer, but the detailed proposals show Mr Miliband is serious about trying to press ahead with the radical idea as a central part of his climate change strategy. Under the scheme, everybody would be given an annual allowance of the carbon they could expend on a range of products, probably food, energy and travel. If they wanted to use more carbon, they would be able to buy it from somebody else. The report admits huge questions would have to be resolved, including the risk of fraud, the relationship to ID cards, and costs. However Mr Miliband said "bold thinking is required because the world is in a dangerous place".

theguardian.com/politics/2006/dec/11/uk.greenpolitics

In a few years from now you will have another plastic card in your wallet - your carbon card. You will start the year with 1,000 points on it and each time you fill up your car, you put the card in a slot on the pump and it will deduct a few points. Each time you buy an airline ticket, it will cost you a minimum of 100 points. If you fly regularly, you may have to buy more points through the carbon market - but since it is all in the cause of reducing greenhouse gas emissions you do not mind so much.

theguardian.com/environment/2006/jan/24/business.travelnews

Effortful post user.

Honestly though, I think all the carbon taking stuff isn't gonna limit people as much as it seems. It's simply just going to drive development and implementation of etheric ZPE-esque tech when it really starts to hit the common man harder. It will literally be cheaper or easier to tinker something together in your garage than jump through all the bullshit hoops for petrol.

bump

A blockchain is a special type of accounting ledger.
It provides information on who sent something to someone else in a way that mathematically must provide totally continuity and integrity of all previous transactions. It uses special cryptographic/mathematical algorithms to ensure that.

If someone trys to forge a blockchain's past transactions to give themselves more money they won't be able to replicate the future transactions that actually happened because the verification numbers on them (cryptographic hashes) will be impossible to recreate without the original data.

Don't forget just a bit of plywood and some work you can make impromptu pillboxes wholly hidden until the defender reveals his position since the top and / or openings can be camouflaged to look like all the rest of the surrounding rubble very easily. And when placed upon areas with still open passageways inside the rubble you now have a network of spiderholes in addition to normal urban combat scenarios. This also is handy for hiding mortar teams behind other structures so air support can not observe and report counter battery fire.

Don't even get me started on the nature of trip mines and ambush emplacements you can do in such scenarios after a city is demolished. And plotting artillery fire for the defenders is a given, making covering fire on advancing forces a brutal fight even on a good day. Fighting goat herders in cities is a world away from fighting trained and prepared modern militaries whom give no fucks about the carnage caused so long as they win. Any such scenario is likely to employ the use of drones, automated turrets and remote camera observations all being very cheap to supply will now make city assaults by conventional forces in any capacity a nightmare beyond anything stallingrad had to endure.

Tips confirms /comfy/ pillboxes and tunnel networks.

(checked)

trips of truth
and with today's cheap civilian electronics, even a single watchman could defend a huge zone
a dozen baby-watch cameras, out of their cheap plastic cover and the pinhole cam placed in rubble made out of plaster, and you cover all the access to a whole city block, and with open-source graphic programs like blender you can even give centimetric-precision targetting information to mortar teams a couple streets away

Your poor parents.

You aren't clever faggot. Old faggot at that.

Translation, he's broke but has a comic book collection.

He goes full autiste after that which am not reading.

You guys are a bunch of out of touch faggots. There is some truth to what the OP is saying. He may be larping but don't discount it all as fiction. Banks and corporations are taking over blockchain tech.
fortune.com/2017/02/28/ethereum-jpmorgan-microsoft-alliance/

venturebeat.com/2017/02/28/big-banks-and-tech-giants-are-backing-bitcoin-rival-ethereum/

Ehterium spiked up in value this week. I purchased some right after the announcement and made a 20% return. This is the ground floor for something huge goyim.

They'll make their own version of ethereum, mine it all themselves and sell it as a global currency solution for travellers.

Well fuck me I'm not making the same mistake I did with bitcoin. If this etherum is a real thing and let's be real there's 99% chance it isn't since all the shabbos goyim are behind it it would be wise to invest some shekels in it.

It can't hurt to hold some on a long play. It's $19/ether right now. I expect it to rise when all the bitcoin faggots move their coins to ether and more of this big bank news circulates.

But that's all fun and games. Big banks and corporations are now developing a way to make lightning fast, anonymous transactions.
wew
Surely nothing will go wrong here. Surely this isn't the beginning of something huge.

If dubs we audit the FED.

those buildings aren't even safe to walk in. They used a mixture of concrete that can barely stand up to the wind much less any actual stress. They're deathtraps pure and simple. Horrible fortifications if the plan is to use them for that

Source?

Your response seems forced.

Kek wills comfy pill boxes surrounded in the chaos of war and rubble.

Ethereum was up 25% last week due to JP Morgan contract. Can confirm OP is not LARPing.

Block chains are only valuable when they can be publicly audited and implemented via Proof of Work not other attempts like Proof of Stake. The Bitcoin block chain is the best and most valuable instrument at this along with the fact it is international finance deathstrike.

what if the chinks did that intentionally

they make a ton of flimsy buildings and among them a few properly well-built ones that can brush off bombs like it was nothing so if they ever do get into a soldier vs soldier battle the enemy can recklessly enter the shit buildings while chinks gun them down from the safe ones

Are you a webbot?

Kike, you suck at this.

Fuck the NWO.

Thank you user. Doing God's work, keep it up and be blessed.
PRAISE KEK

We have to stop this.

The past forty years of attempts by corporations to do anything productive with their programming work besides convincing normies to buy into it has been either mixed or total failures.

cashless society is the mark of the beast 2.0 (all barcodes are have 666 on them, a 6 at the left center and right) they will decide if you can buy or sell based on your social score alla chinese style and they can tax you indefinitely charge negative interest rates (you pay them for the pleasure of them lending your money, you g into debt so they can sell your debt and go into debt) seize your funds and do massive bail ins at any market manipulation,
gold silver brass lead (for bullets) tobacco coffee tea surgar and bullets (maybe gemstones) pain pills will be the commodities barter of choice

op isn't larping this is from another website

You're giving way too much credit to one of the most dysfunctional, decentralized, overrated militaries in the world. The empty cities are there to artificially inflate GDP via "housing development." The entire point was simply to have a number to surpass Japan so the government of China can say "Look! We powerful! We did something! China strong!"
And even though the cities are empty, the real estate within them is individually owned (as close as it can be in China, anyway). Since China's housing prices were, until recently, rising due to the housing bubble, their dumbass new money middle class bought these places up believing they would be an investment. They regret it deeply now, since prices are dropping.

tl;dr Empty cities were a short-sighted economic project. I will never understand why Holla Forums thinks China is smart.

This. China has risen to power and dropped dead overnight due to incredibly stupid decisions over and over all throughout history. They're too logical for their own good. Fucking chinkus.

no fam sorry the mark of the beast is debt-based money controlled by the jews and we all have it already. Reminder that Revelations says that EVERY living person will be forced to take the mark.

seen this for a while tbh. check jobsites for "blockchain" and you can see all the banks and finance firms hiring developers to build their (((blockchain)))

now that's a conspiracy theory

The U.S. dollar is corporate scrip, owned by the central bank (Fed) which is a private bank.

The U.S. Treasury can only mint coins…it can only print the central bank's currency if the central bank asks it to, and it gets paid (nominally) for printing it.

no it doesnt, it says that he will decree that all should take the mark if you want to join his (((monetary system)))

anyone who doesnt will have to barter or illegally farm

Milliband is a kike in case anyone had any doubts.

We have the technology available to make huge strides in our society. Technology is currently advanced enough for the entirety of America to go completely cashless next week:

The problem that we face is that people are pushing to make all this happen too quickly for the wrong reasons. They want a cashless society to make money for themselves and to be able to track money so they can crack down on people who don't work with them evading taxes and paying people under the table. These are the same people who are pushing globalism (which will happen eventually) to make money, not for the betterment of the citizens under their protection.

If we had leaders who were willing to put aside their own special interests, we would be able to move the entire world to the next age over the course of a year instead of a century. This will never happen because power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely; people will always seek money and power, and there will always be a greedy asshole looking to line their pockets at the expense of the little people they see only as piggy banks to crack and plunder.

hACK THE PLANET

You have no idea. Most of my pay is in cash, people buy, sell, and perform services in cash, there are entire establishments that are cash only, and the older generation almost always uses cash. Maybe in 30 years but not today. America has a hugely different culture regarding cash vs card (debit or credit) than yuurope. You euros would inject a chip under your own skin just to expediate checkouts at stores if you could. In america that would be responded to with another oklahoma city bombing.

Not without legislation raising the rates first, and not without massive drain of manpower. IRS can't handle even 5% of the cases it knows about for tax dodging as it is. Even if the computer flashes, you still need shekelpushers to go after people and run cases. As such, they only go after the people dodging considerable amounts of tax. Joe mcnoone and his 30k a year aren't on the radar. IRS are the jews jewing jews.

Sure, let me pay for my meal with shavings from a block of fucking gold. You think cashier monkeys could even handle that kind of transaction? If we honestly started paying for shit in precious metals, I would buy fool's gold, because the uneducated masses selling oranges on the side of the road would have no fucking clue the difference.

Are the big banks the ones shilling buttcoins and eth on halfchan /biz/, then? I knew they were a bunch of malintentioned golems. Please crosspost this there to ensure massive asspain. coinposters ruined the board.

metals are good because they hold their value. use it to hold your wealth, if anything near SHTF happens, or the crash of your currency, you'll still have a reserve afterward to work with.

Remember remember the crashes of each September

i warned this place about Ripple months ago.

t. insider

I only hope the height of your position relates to the floor you're working on. Otherwise it would explain why IT went into the anus of the valley.

Wasn't there a smart contract hit recently and some faggot ran off with a company's 30 million shekels worth of Ether?

blockchain simply means that all transactions made are bundled into a "block", which is then cryptographically "sealed", so to speak. This block is the base for the next block of new transactions. That's why it's called chain.

There you go. My 5y old nephew understood it. I used cookies and boxes to explain it to him last year. And I would like to use a shotgun to stick it into OPs anus.

Oh man, who could have predicted that?

Jokes on them, i gave them millions of dollars in exchange for gold

I wish

I believe this. Aren't some of those really tall buildings that the dune coons in Qatar keep building just for show really empty and unused as well?

Chamber yourself

"blockchain technology" is an incantation that can be used in business dealings to attract money/power and relevance. Bankers have been using this cool trick since Bitcoin became well known to try to be relevant and hip. In reality, strong public blockchains make banks obsolete (basically only bitcoin at this point, although half in theory due to scaling and exchange centralization).

There may be actual cost savings in it for banks. Who knows? Who gives a shit? The entire thing is 97% a ruse put on to fuel bonuses and/or demonstrating individual worth. If the bankers are actually smart they will buy bitcoin so that when inflation begins to ramp up globally they can preserve some of the purchasing power that those bonuses will quickly begin to lose. From a customer standpoint this won't be visible and won't have any impact on financial privacy (of which you have none as long as a bank is involved, regardless of whether their databases are a "blockchain", because of KYS AML laws)

The only impact you might feel as a consumer is an accelerating loss of purchasing power although that has been going on for quite some time and if you actually begin to "feel it" it's too late. This also has nothing to do with blockchain. When the towels can't get any thinner, the parmesan cheese can't contain any more sawdust, and a toaster costs $400 because of the trade war that is going along side of the compression in quality there may be a point where overnight there are big lines at ATMs, at which point it still won't matter to you as a consumer whether or not the bank's database was a "blockchain", but Bitcoin will likely still be the most powerful (and most secure) cryptographic ledger in the world with a fixed supply that can be transferred globally with ease and stored without physical media. At this point Nocoiners won't even have grandkids to tell about how they could have owned multiple bitcoins but were too busy buying knife skins for counter strike.

tl;dr version: Not much will change, except you'll be forced to donate your money to some useless poo if you want to drive your car like normal.

the rich have secured their investments and have long ago prepped for this type of event. this has all been planned for centuries.

cashlessness seems extremely dangerous. like the ultimate elite control and manipulation scheme with the push of a button.

This hits right in the feels, user.

>tfw just spent $60 on Hearthstone cards

Bitcoin was created by kikes? Doesn't surprise me at all. Yet one thing is curious. If Mark Karpeles registered Bitcoins.com in 2000, he would have been only 15 years old, since his Wikipedia page says he was born in 1985.

Unless some of the information is incorrect, I suspect that he was groomed to become some sort of Bitcoin guru from a young age by someone else.

Another interesting detail is that Bitcoin was officially created by Satoshi Nakamoto, a Japanese name, and moved to Japan in 2009, according to Wikipedia. So this guy is the elusive Satoshi?

/biz/ here. somebody has been shilling ethereum like fucking mad on halfchan's /biz/ the past week. the board has more shills than we do, and they're so obvious. but what you encouraged is exactly what they're always saying:

((("sell your shitcoin and buy ethereum, goy! we're all going to the moon!")))

Satoshi Nakamoto is likely a team assembled by Nick Szabo.

Bitcoin is kike kryptonite

Do this board have a cryptocoin currency?

What is the best way to get into cryptocurrencies? Is mining still a viable option for people with normal hardware if let's say their goal is 0.1BTC/ 0.01BTC a month?

Are you fucking retarded you little coon? Implying i'm a shill for asking how a blockchain implementation leads to a completely cashless economy? Fucking kill yourself faggot.

I see what you mean user. I do remember something happening in India a few months back where they took ~80% of the cash in circulation out of the economy overnight. I am wondering if this is them starting to take steps to move towards complete cashlessness…

Also RE: all the tech that we have which would enable us to be able to operate in this manner, I agree completely - it's all available right now. One wonders why they haven't tried to take the next step yet.

Not anymore for bitcoin specifically, that requires the compute & power of a whole farm of ASIC chips to be able to make anything decent.

As for alternative cryptos or "alt coins" as they're called - you can certainly farm those with just your GPU in a standard gaming computer.

How is that possible?

How do I even buy bitcoins? I want to buy a few in the next panic sell.

Well they essentially just made the 1k and 2k rupee bills "not accepted as a form of currency" overnight, while limiting the daily amount you could exchange them for at the banks, because they didnt have enough of the new bills printed. (the lead up to making the bills redundant overnight was a tightly held secret)

Gemini

Cool story faggot

FAKE NEWS
Nice Larp. You're probably the same shill that's been calling for a crash once a month for the last few years only to be wrong every time.