WHY AREN'T I 50 POINTS AHEAD, Holla Forums??? WHY????? NOBODY SHOULD BE FOOLED!

WHY AREN'T I 50 POINTS AHEAD, Holla Forums??? WHY????? NOBODY SHOULD BE FOOLED!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aoXDe8HxHBA
youtube.com/watch?v=iEtw3XJoJrE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why is everything she puts out so cringeworthy?

Ha.

I'm warming up to the idea that members of her campaign team are actively attempting to sabotage her run.

youtube.com/watch?v=aoXDe8HxHBA
I'd vote for her based on this

Honestly she dresses like fucking Kim Jong Il.

Holy shit she is making trump win by opening her mouth

WHY AMERICA, WHY DIDN'T YOU VOTED FOR THE MAN THAT CARED ABOUT YOU?

Cannot be unseen.

Do you know what else goes well with a pantsuit? Not being a chubby funster.

It had to be done.

That posted, why aren't you all in your containment thread?

And that has worked surprisingly well considering how insanely lazy it is, there's no qualifier to even properly describe it. youtube.com/watch?v=iEtw3XJoJrE

A depressing horror version of the teletubbies.

Meanwhile Trump is doing rallies before the debate and saying "I'm with you." She is going to get destroyed.

She wears the silly outfits because it's hard to get a bullet proof vest that fits with anything else

Who the hell is her tailor? The orange one is the only one remotely well fitted. The rest she looks like a fucking clown.

The memes create themselves.

America did

It's just the media and the elite trying everything to succeed not getting him elected to preserve the status quo.

Correction: White men did.

Latinos, women, African Americans, and Asian Americans all decided that Hillary was the better choice.

Wheres this from?

Because all those groups fall for the white liberals.

No, there's a black elite voting for $hillary.

She didn't get the black vote. They stayed home along with the others that didn't vote B████ (while suppression went on)

this.

god she's a cunt

nope, B████ did great with every demographic but blacks. and he did fantastic in every demographic including blacks as long as they were under 30 years old.

Besides he's not mentioning the election fraud and voter suppression. One would think that affected the results in some way.

Wasn't she still on the hospital?

>that lack of eye contact with anything but the screen she's reading off of come the fuck on I'm a certified sperg and I'm able to notice it in the would-be leader of the 'free' world, who herself either doesn't notice or doesn't care

this is so obvious a Holla Forums falseflagger it's not even funny

Guy Rundle from Crikey. He's far-left btw with a Communist background, so not a Trump supporter.

Yeah nah, this is a false flag.

The number one trait of online Clinton supporters is the overwhelming arrogance and smug that Clinton, nor her campaign, can do no wrong.

I'd be a smug cunt about the poll numbers but I'm stuck here with them till January.