Homefront DLC being teased

Homefront the Revolution is already teasing DLC set in Paris. France surrendering to North Korea confirm for canon
They are even hiring some French Airsoft team to help promote it. By recreating gorilla warfare tactics.

I thought Battleborn was going to be the blunder of this year before I remembered this existed

Don't laugh. Xboners seem to love Homefront the revolution.

Source?
Its like 30k on Steam, I dont think Ive ever seen a recent AAA release selling so poorly.

What the fuck was the point of that trailer?

Desperate your turn

Wait what? I heard it was on PS4 as well.

Was it a better game on the platform?

Here's what confuses me, I thought the game bombed. Or was it super low budget that it was enough to get a DLC for it?

Wait, it's out?

Who cares?

predicting that the airsoft team gets gunned down either by the ISIS agents already roaming their country or the french police thinking that they're ISIS agents roaming the country

Desperate

Yeah. There wasn't really a launch trailer or announcement date or anything.

I would play that DLC

The most realistic piece of lore Homefront has delivered yet.

If they added the rest of Timesplitter 2 to it, I'd buy it.

Source on this? I can't find anything saying that it is based in Paris. If it is, Homefront officially topped AS in shit lore.

I thought that was a Hillary Clinton presidency will cause America to be pussified enough for a North Korean invasion.

Now you're just dropping fanfiction.

Poor sod

This game was supposed to be released 2 days ago? I had no fucking idea

Also, it seems to be as shitty as the first one

Worse even. Then again, the devs were nice enough to put a copy of TimeSplitters into the game, and there is a post credit note detailing the troubled development the game went through.

Still, Homefront 2 was a game nobody wanted or asked for. Hopefully this kills the shit IP for good.

I want to play as North Korean removing Fatistanians

That would be a fun game

Never Ever

>Ever

It is seriously boring to play most of the modern FPS games from the perspective of American, especially when you are not american

Normalfags dont seem to share the same viewpoint
Nowadays you have to be as PC as possible anyways so everyone buys it.
Im still amazed how we get mudslimes, russian and chinamen and not just PMCs.

You mean like the Dvision?