PROOF OF OBAMA WIRETAPPING TRUMP CAMPAIGN

We keep hearing liberals screeching but they fail to mention any of this evidence:
PROOF:
archive.fo/4ZdyS
nytimes.com/2017/01/19/us/politics/trump-russia-associates-investigation.html
'MORE PROOF:
archive.fo/pJSrs
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/10/fbi-chief-given-dossier-by-john-mccain-alleging-secret-trump-russia-contacts
MORE PROOF
archive.fo/lT995
heatst.com/world/exclusive-fbi-granted-fisa-warrant-covering-trump-camps-ties-to-russia/

SUCK MY COCK LIBTARDS BTFO AGAIN

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/9420193.html#q9426164
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Photoshop this rooster on LGBT flag.

This is the worst case of proofs I've ever seen from the left. They're in meltdown.

Amazing even the Jew York Times would report that.

Trump wouldn't have said anything if he didn't have proof. He's playing the media and they are falling for it again. The average IQ of journalists must be in the double digits. It is impossible that they can keep falling for this exact same trap over and over and actually be functioning intelligent human beings.

The supply of good goys has obviously run out.

Well that's bound to happen when your holy book says to kill the "goodest" goys.

I wonder if the jews are literally shaking hard enough to leave yet. The power is slipping from their hands and their level 11 kvetching has me wondering if the exodus draws near

You think they'd learn the fucking pattern by now between Sweden and attacks on kikes and that's just been the past week.

ARREST OBAMA

Not yet. Wait for the Judea Declares War On America articles. Thats when the time draws near.

HOLYSHITHOLYSHITHOLYSHIT

IT WASN't JUST A BRIETBART ARTICLE

So.. what exactly is going on now?

Figuring out what the obama white house knew, and when did they know it.

When is he getting arrested?
What is he going to be charged with?
What is a possible sentence?

In a sane world, immediate arrest following a public execution for treason

They didn't know the cards Trump would play today, at the time they just needed to boost their fake news about muh Russians. They fucked up.

Update my OC that I put in another thread.

*Updated

how the fuck did he know?

IC? He's on my list and has tons of people following because of shit like this.

No. No public affairs. You take them out someplace remote, shoot them and be done with it. You don't make them a martyr you make them a fucking statistic.

lol you don't think that'll fly, right?

the reason other criminals don't go buck fucking wild is the death penalty. Deterrence works.

"Leak" images of the hangings of Obama, Hillary, Schumer, Olbermann, etc to make sure leftists know what their fate will be if they try to rot the system from within like the Dems have.

Even if someone were pathetic enough to not have voted for Trump would have to admit the rampant unapologetic tweeting is a breath of fresh air in terms of government disclosure.

Loretta Lynch mentions blood in speech in creepy recording
www .wnd.com/2017/03/loretta-lynch-need-more-marching-blood-death-on-streets/

Get this: Brett Baier reports Obama wire tapped Trump last night. Trump tweets about it this morning. And all day FOX has the fucking gall to ask for evidence and that he doesnt have any.

FOX at it again:

MSM: "RUSSIANS HACKED ELECTION"

FOX: "dems claim RUSSIANS HACKED ELECTION"

MSM: "TRUMP HATES JEWS"

FOX: "left claims TRUMP HATES JEWS"

MSM: "TRUMP TEAM IN CHAOS"

FOX: "some say TRUMP TEAM IN CHAOS"

MSM "TRUMP BLOWS GOATS"

FOX: "does TRUMP BLOW GOATS?"

The shit bag establishment globalist scum that run FOX are back to grin-fucking Trump.

FOX never stopped being shit, they're still Murdoch's trash at the end of the day.

Finally! Been waiting for something I can use to smash people over the head to prove this is real.

While I'd like to check your dubs, I'd like to note that we don't really have any evidence deterrence works to any significant degree. It seems to almost be based on who you are. The long and short of it is that if you want to solve these kinds of problems (and crime), deport all non-whites and Jews, then try to eliminate hard drugs and poverty. That's about the best you can do.

Or just kill every criminal and hope that eugenics works itself out so that only non-criminals survive to reproduce. Some theories suggest this happened to Europeans over the millennia. Either or.

t. Criminology Undergraduate

Murdock has been open before about only arbitrarily establishing Fox news as a conservative outlet, only because (((more money))) could be made in comparison to leftist media.

What has also been happening at Fox is some sort of power struggle behind the scenes, with Rupert's children being the main driving force behind the ousting of Roger Ailes.

In the future don't be surprised if the network suddenly adopts a much more progressive viewpoint thanks to his kids. The network already has a few dimwitted liberal punching bags like Juan Williams, Bob Beckel, plus Shepard Smith.

Duterte, eres tu?

I unironically love this man.

How can you NOT love him?

True

If it weren't for Trump's twitter account the only version of any National story we would hear would be filtered through 6 million kvetching barnacles.

Has zero effect on criminals exhibiting psychopathic or sociopathic behavior.

Our President.

The problem is that King Nigger and his jews arranged all of this to be perfectly legal through a bunch of legalistic shenanigans. There appears to have been no explicitly illegal activity, so I really don't know wtf Trump can do from here, other than use a bunch of legal shenanigans himself to indict this motherfucker.

Then Trump can use perfectly legal shenanigans to have Obama hanged for treason. His fraudulent birth certificate is a good start.

We live in magical times lads

Muh Russia is worse
At least here they can claim king nigger can't do it by himself

Then expediently erasing them from the gene-pool and/or re-offending is preferable.

it does if they get caught user

You are correct, but unfortunately the only ones capable of successfully pulling off legal shenanigans are shysters, who are currently so interwoven into the web of legality that there will be no end to the chicanery. Only when interests happen to align to those of these crustaceans will the walls of legality magically fade to allow progress in any area.

Well yeah no shit. The death penalty is and has always been primarily a crude from of eugenics. We have always used eugenics, the system works.

Isn't it great?

For this one it doesn't matter what the courts say, Trump needs to destroy Obummer politically first. The hangings can come once the public is used to the idea that the nigger really was a criminal.

Anyone with any intelligence realized that print media was a dying industry and bailed out years ago, and anyone with any morals or self-respect would refuse to suck the amount of greasy Jew cock that it takes to get a seat at the table in telecom media. Therefore, there is nobody intelligent, reputable, or self-respecting left in any form of media news.

the rooster is already russian gang slang for faggot.

That's exactly what I was thinking. Throughout the campaign I would second guess Trump's moves only to be shown that he's always 12 moves ahead. It is truly amazing to watch him play with the (((MSM)))

It would appear that all the magic has gone and all that remains is…

He's been fucking with the media longer than some of their journalists have been alive.
If mastery of a skill takes 10000 hours as some have posited, and bearing in mind Trump's short sleep schedule, he is master many times over

The President Of The United States literally tweeted it out before any media outlet got wind of it.

What the fuck, did you think he was just pulling your leg?

Because Trump said it.

Sometimes it emboldens them

8ch.net/pol/res/9420193.html#q9426164

He is a nimble navigator

You have to be careful with that axe, it's not the scalpel you think it is.
China did exactly that for thousands of years and managed to nuke their own independent thought as a side effect. Confucianism might have been the secret sauce in there, but legalism can definitely go too far. Your laws really have to be reasonable and not just based on "do not fuck with whoever currently holds the scepter".

I think a lot of the sociopathy and psychopathy in modern society results from how people are forced to live. Bauhaus, modern commie block architecture, overcrowded cities, these things are destroying people's minds. We need an usonian revolution in lifestyle to really reduce crime. Make American architecture great again!

Off topic, but Jesus fucking Christ. Watching this fills my heart with utter despair knowing what Germany and their people are like today. Truly disgusting. I pray for a better future for our people.

This needs to be stickied

Sounds like an interesting topic for discussion. Maybe you ought to make a thread about it, explaining why

topkek