#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Cuntfusing Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:
1. GAWKER IS WEAKENED. HIT IT IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE (same for Vice)
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. Crash Salon's advertisers - with no survivors:
- medium.com/@TrojanHorse711/salon-s-list-of-atrocities-and-a-list-advertisers-to-contact-gamergate-7c5cdeb9f2aa
3. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
- pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE
4. #GamerFruit - Dig into FIG:
paste.teknik.io/2491 || itmb.co/ts09w || up1.ca/#OLF7pVJJzk9ci56FwzveAA || twitter.com/McDermie/status/677627235386437633
5. Continue Digs on 8-4 and Nintendo of America:
>>>/gamergatehq/312947
6. PARTICIPATE IN OPERATION DOWNPOUR - REVENGE THE BUTCHERING OF FE:FATES BY MAKING IT RAIN SHIT ON TREEHOUSE - imgur.com/a/X2w49
7. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- archive.is/4TJwc
- blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/2016/04/pcmag-violates-ftc-regulation-with-countless-undisclosed-affiliate-links/
gamesense.co
- twitter.com/VoQn/status/709444614025977856 || lang-8.com/groups/3054
- blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/2016/03/pocket-gamer-charges-devs-up-to-50000-for-guaranteed-game-coverage/
> Tracy Fullofshiterton: >>>/gamergatehq/323269
- blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/2016/04/videogamer-includes-affiliate-links-in-articles-twitter-without-disclosure/ || twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/726462004911738880
- breitbart.com/tech/2016/05/02/round-two-hulk-hogan-sues-gawker-media/
- CH Updates: Apr 2 - Apr 26 - /p.teknik.io/5shqa
- Apr 2 - May 13 -p.teknik.io/emiKY
- Thread Repository Update: Apr 16 - Apr 25 - /p.teknik.io/WUMEx
- archive.is/26dfN

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGateWiki.Com: gamergatewiki.com
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/OiFPt
archive.is/GbaCP#selection-5129.0-5129.112
a.uguu.se/hVGEHEKUx0ej_HonestTrailers-Wreck-ItRalph.webm
archive.is/mwP0o
web.archive.org/web/20160522183738/https://8ch.net/v/res/9406773.html
archive.is/xKzr0
archive.is/7quuE
anomalousgames.tumblr.com/post/144763637218/design-update-freya-frost-and-white-knight-a
twitter.com/anomalous_dev/status/734451646734864384
anomalousgames.tumblr.com/post/144764237038/in-reponse-to-an-end-to-git-gud-recently
twitter.com/anomalous_dev/status/734455256151527424
twitter.com/conrad1on/status/734454763656511489
archive.is/9RnqS
twitter.com/CountdownFire
twitter.com/steve_shives/status/730848657570988033
twitter.com/steve_shives/status/730942283227537408
twitter.com/americnhumanist/status/733018944282501120
twitter.com/Trigglycuck/status/734455024735113216
twitter.com/Trigglycuck/status/734485116521742336
archive.is/NEXfQ
imdb.com/title/tt3716530/
archive.is/3azMp
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
archive.is/RmC8V
twitter.com/ThePatriot143/status/733069329806155776
archive.is/MPQAm
archive.is/bfdGS
pastebin.com/5b9r5qaT
pastebin.com/4BA9EDPH
twitter.com/hashtag/MyDepressionLooksLike?src=tren
boardgamegeek.com/thread/1554115/tabletop-gaming-has-white-male-terrorism-problem
archive.is/v8iZa
youtube.com/watch?v=__q_Nx9WbgY
archive.is/40pBq
archive.is/oIH8J
legendsoflocalization.com/earthbound/summary/
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:z6BsDFTvHAAJ:blog.killgoldfish.com/2014/11/if-youre-mra-dont-play-magic.html &cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
archive.is/uWuOX
iep.utm.edu/frankfur/
pastebin.com/QRaZmR5i
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=GOODS-00032601
archive.is/zYxHX
twitter.com/deaddeaddemon/status/734630603149152256
twitter.com/AxholetheGreat/status/734640357334523905
archive.is/YS3he
archive.is/N9Xrh
twitter.com/RasenBran/status/734570204592787457
archive.is/rlg7p
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/717277592651304961
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/734690452633329664
twitter.com/Boogie2988/status/734688261201793024
twitter.com/notch/status/734698857272094720
twitter.com/CHANNINGPOSTERS/status/734603368581189632
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/734714495143010306
archive.is/GCgVn
archive.is/wBO2R
archive.is/41EpK
archive.is/LMgRv
twitter.com/ArisenBleu/status/734704632275042305
twitter.com/Grummz
twitter.com/Grummz/status/734738863185362945
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/734744921622487040
twitter.com/notch/status/734744994590908416
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjTUVniA4tw&lc=z122t1i45ryfivudz224frwhzsm1xvsdb
archive.is/0NOYD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

GAMERGATE IS DEAD !

DEAD !!!

hello?

Let's phoenix down its ass.
>>>/gamergatehq/323814
>>>/gamergatehq/323816

So is my waifu. Doesn't stop her from destroying everything you love

Just means we can't die anymore. :^)

Gay

You have been visited by

THE GLORIOUS WAIFU OF LOVE

Good luck on love, good luck on surgeries, concentration, smugness, a better PC, the ability to spot shills, Orchestra instead of Dubstep and salt from your enemies will come but only if you post a pic of your Waifu followed by the words "FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE"

Remember to always be a big guy

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

Why didn't anyone tell me?

ARCHIVE.IS NOT WORKING AT THE MOMENT
DOES ANYONE HERE HAVE THE TOR BROWSER SO THAT THEY CAN ARCHIVE OR WILL I HAVE TO DOWNLOAD TOR AND ARCHIVE IT MYSELF?

>WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE
what did the i miss?pls no bully

Why would you need Tor to archive?

archive.is/OiFPt

Have we started the fire?

Apparently another user archived a thread via Tor first try.
archive.is/GbaCP#selection-5129.0-5129.112

Chekc 3:20 a.uguu.se/hVGEHEKUx0ej_HonestTrailers-Wreck-ItRalph.webm

archive.is/mwP0o

PREVIOUS BREAD

Archive of previous bread.

web.archive.org/web/20160522183738/https://8ch.net/v/res/9406773.html

Unfortunately it looks like archive.is is timing out on long threads again.

How does Tor browser help?

archive.is/xKzr0

Works fine in Tor.

Thank you so very much.

I have not a clue.

G…Guys, Grim Fandango is on Flash sale on PSN but it chills my heart to think i'd even contribute a single shekel to Mr. Shitface. What do? Double Fine doesn't have *that* much to do with the game, do they?

Also, Flash Sale on PSN. DG2 for like $3, other good stuff, just a heads up.inb4 shill

Thanks. That's weird but good to know.

Did you also use Tor?

Pirate.

Just pirate the gog release

FOR HER
THE WORST ENEMY OF Holla Forums's GAMERGATE threads

Nope, I started the archive process a few posts before OP released new bread into the bread. I was surprised to see that his release post was archived as well.

But Dude, I thought Gog were the good guys.

This Gilda is kinda making my peepee feel weird.

I like gilda, though
reminder it's canon that she's got a dick

It's not the Gilda, user, it's the spats
Spats are a godsend

Huh. Strange.

Just buy an actual good game form a good dev latter on gog if it bothers you that much.

I'm just saying get the gog version because it's DRM free and Mr. Shitface doesn't get any money from piracy.

That's wrong and makes no sense.

Also I lost AGAIN baking a Gilda thread. I swear I'm going off one of these days.

No it's not, you french fuck.

One job, Holla Forums. One job.

Still kek'd though

Fucking beautiful

archive.is/7quuE

It Has To Be This Way is the 4th ED

Good morning, gamergays! I have some new updates for you, hot off the presses.

First up is a showcase of some of the new character designs, and what will likely be the finalized art style for Project SOCJUS.
anomalousgames.tumblr.com/post/144763637218/design-update-freya-frost-and-white-knight-a
twitter.com/anomalous_dev/status/734451646734864384
reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/4kjt6r/art_project_socjus_design_update_freya_white/

Second is our response to the recent "end GIT GUD culture" articles. For those who just can't git gud, there's always Gilda Mode - aka "Easier than Easy" Mode. :^)
anomalousgames.tumblr.com/post/144764237038/in-reponse-to-an-end-to-git-gud-recently
twitter.com/anomalous_dev/status/734455256151527424
reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/4kjv9n/humor_in_response_to_an_end_to_git_gud_were/

>>>/vivian/1826

Good

Is there a link to the full soundtrack if there is one?

Those bantz

topfuckingkek

I am making up this lore as I go. Now I kind want a collection of GG OPs and EDs though.

Shouldn't it be the opposite? If Gilda isn't as good as the others, playing as her should be hard mode!

You should add "and for mainstream games journalism"
looks fun as always

song name pls

Make the breasts better please.

君恋し

Liking the thigh bulge.

Three things:
1. Is there a blond swimsuit Freya?
2. I preferred the version 2 white knight.
3. Hue.

I remember a thread a really long time ago on /gghq/ about the songs that suit GamerGate

If anything, that thread would be a pretty good starting point for a silly album like that

someone hasn't done their research
>>>/8st/6
>>>/8st/218

Holy shit, there's no signs of him stopping.

Oh good, that means Polygon can give it a full, objective HA review.

Since when were those horrible pictures canon? Ok, whatever, you are right. From now on all tans are also boys. Happy now?

Looks like non-canon degenerate filth to me.

Awesome

kek.

Important shit:
>>>/gamergatehq/246229
S.Korea literally encouraging gender war over psychotic killing woman (man was psychotic, but media portray it as misogyny, encourage harsher punishment for men and protest).
GookAnon needs to get out.

E3 plans and getting more anons into GG.

While not GG related, anyone who works on Holla Forums might want to create this.
The downside is, you might want to create this off of Holla Forums to avoid shills, and avoid it being found early.
Hell, it's literally "Killed in a break-in. No honest" stuff, so be prepared.
This is obviously outside of GG, but GG is the tip of the spear.

DisNod
>>>/gamergatehq/319778

#GitGud
What do we do with it? Encourage gamers to play challenging games (and let SJW salt reveal how nutty they are to normalfags), or actual debate on how challenge is good for fun?

27 COIs found between Silverstring Media and Critical Distance.
>>>/gamergatehq/323929

#TorrentialDownpour - Fire Emblem is out in Europpe and Star Ocean 5 is out in the US.
>>>/gamergatehq/320447
Dig, make infographs, spread.

Don't forget to keep supporting anyone who speaks out against SJW and for meritocracy (#NotAtMyTable, Support Rolf, Share the analysis videos on GhostBusters being outright set-up to use women as a shield for criticism).

So Gilda mode is basically Kid mode from Spiderman?

Gilda mode is game reviewer mode which is even easier then kid mode.

Use it as a platform to counter the merits of diversity and politics in walking simulators. A game that offers no challenge has no worth, like Gone Home, Sunset, Life is Strange, and whatever the indie clique tries to push as a game. Also, push the Polygon nuDoom video using this tag, to create a narrative that people that can't play games aren't qualified to discuss them.

What's the "Dark Souls" difficulty mode of the game?
And what's the maximum difficulty level?

Damn it, forgot my
SEXY ANIME PICTURE TO MAKE YOU PAY ATTENTION

I'd give you the source of the song itself, but I'll just recommend that you listen to the entirety of Touhou Jazz for relaxing times. You'll find the source eventually.

I suggest changing it to "Polygon Mode" because even Gilda looks down on them.

good stuff, liking it all.

I'd agree with that version of GitGud.

The difficulty levels are actually named after the characters' vidya skills, so logically, Gilda mode is the easiest. Gilda herself, on the other hand, is going to be a character that is difficult to play, but can be very effective when mastered. Hard to master, but with a high skill ceiling, in other words.

That's an excellent idea, I'll add it in tomorrow. And thanks!

Kek.

That pic was actually made about a week in advance of Freya and Danielle's birthday. It will probably look much better in the final game, but I'll pass on the message just in case.

1. Yes.
2. Eh, I prefer version 3 myself, but really I just leave these decisions up to our artist. As long as it doesn't look bad and I don't hate it, I let the team choose how they want to approach things.
3. Glad you liked it.

Check the tags on the blog post. It's worth your time, I guarantee.

I don't know about that, but I can tell you I'm planning to send a copy of PSJ to my folks (who are both senior citizens) and ask them to play it on Gilda Mode, to test if it works.

Basically this.

1984 Mode. Enemies will be hyper-aggressive, have increased HP/damage, and start pulling out special attacks that are entirely unique to that mode.

The maximum difficulty level is 1984+. I'm sorely tempted to add in one more beyond that, where everything is just artificial difficulty - 1HKOs, damage sponge enemies, invisible insta-kill traps, save points, and other things like that.

Thanks user!

Please don't mix concepts such as Gilda and games journos, she deserves better.

twitter.com/conrad1on/status/734454763656511489

I wanna be the #GamerGate, or UNRATED for last difficulty setting please.

What happened with Notch? He seems to taking 3rd wavers to task on twitter.

Current Year Difficulty?

He woke up.

Even better, use DSP as a comparison.

tyvm user

NP.

>The maximum difficulty level is 1984+. I'm sorely tempted to add in one more beyond that, where everything is just artificial difficulty - 1HKOs, damage sponge enemies, invisible insta-kill traps, save points, and other things like that.
Do it.

Content with his billion dollars, he awakened the NEET shitposter buried deep inside.

The salt from notch keeps coming.

archive.is/9RnqS

People still respect him after that 36 hour straight spergout? He did not even sleep.

Noted.

Oh, I will.

Well I can respect someone who keep awake to sperg for 36 hours, he is an exception for being such a mangina

what was it about again?

Cocaine is one hell of a drug.

He got a good review from a friend and the review did not disclose he was friends with him.

Okay, now I remember it

How cute, he thinks his opinion actually matters.

At least Phil Fish had the decency to quit Twitter after his 12-hour meltdown.

Nah, he didn't actually quit, he retreated to his personal hugbox and deleted the public "PR" account. What's even the point of having a separate "PR" account if you're just going to be a dick anyway?

Did Scalzi ever heard of mirrors?

He came back later, though. With private tweets.

Scalzi has no self-awareness. HE is the guy that talked about others acting condescending while doing *headpat emotes and actions* but got asshurt when people predicted when he would do it correctly.

Fair. Good point.

Do you guys know anything about that ?
twitter.com/CountdownFire
Mark Ceb has been sharing this for quite some time, he seems to be part of something that's going to come out soon, there's a countdown and everything. Kinda wondering what it can be about.

Not to go too far down the rabbit hole, but former alphabet guy Gordon Duff over at Veterans Today says the same thing about North Korea, only the experiment is physical and not social. He said some kooky shit like, there's not a single person left in N. Korea with 100% human DNA, so take from that what you will.

Gonna bust your nuts here: can you actually pull this game off? Lots of characters, enemies, difficulty modes, semi-open world… can you actually deliver?

Have you guys ever made a game before? Professionally? Indie?

Wow, I never thought after all this time I'd actually have somebody for blame for that train wreck.

That show was a pure train wreck. I erased it from my memory, it was worse than the fucking Ori arc.

Oh fuck, he looked right at the camera when he said it too. My sides have fought the good fight but can go on no longer.

HE can use blockbots, when HE needs to
And nods respectfully, just 4U

I hated SG:U.

Mark has his own PnP game he is working on, although I doubt it's related to this.

I have never met anyone who honestly liked SG:U

I would be surprised if I ever met someone who liked it.

I enjoyed it, season 2 really picked up but I had a crush on the younger main actor.

I got in SG:1, but I did not ejoy theblater seasons myself. Carter a cute

I actually enjoyed SG:U, it was my favorite show at the time it was airing, then again i'm not a fan of SG at all so i'm not sure how it was "supposed" to be like.

No, never. This is an entirely new team. The last project I worked on was solo, a roguelike that was put on hold indefinitely because I couldn't finish the FOV engine. This is my first time coding a platformer/beat-'em-up of any sort.

This is actually something that was brought up at the beginning, in August 2015. I'll be honest with you, I really can't answer that question with any level of certainty. At the very least I'm confident that I can handle the coding side of it, even if it might take a while. The rest of it, well, that's in the team's hands.

The playable characters are definitely the hardest part, since they each have their own stories, movesets, etc. Thankfully the levels will be identical. Difficulty modes, once AI is implemented, shouldn't be too hard, either; it's just a matter of tweaking and testing values like enemy attack speed, which moves they have available, etc.

Of course, none of the elements are difficult on their own, but when you put them together, there's a hell of a lot of work to be done. I'd like to say we've done well so far, but who knows what will happen tomorrow?

My apologies if this does not inspire confidence in the project. It is, and was always going to be, a pipe dream. The only thing I can promise is that we'll do our best to make it happen.

Don't forget that you're always welcome to ask for help. It's obvious many people would be more than happy to give you a hand if ever needed.

Reminder that meme magic is now influencing mango.

>and even level up!

I followed SG1 from the start as I had enjoyed the movie, SG:U was not meant to be like SG1 but a lot people couldn't get over that. But yeah if you took it for what it was it was enjoyable.

DON'T FUCK WITH FIRETIRES OR HE'LL FUCK YOU UP

Manhwashit isn't manga.

He fights with an Excalibur with a green and purple hilt.

I just laughed for a minute straight at that. Thanks, user.

I thought Korea was cucked.

Don't people get arrested like a sexual predator just for having the wrong porn?

They are even talking about chemistry castrate people with the wrong porn.

I did, at least to a degree. I'll admit it wasn't great through. It was basically Diet Battlestar. Truth be told, I never liked the other SGs, though. They seemed super cheesy to me, kind of like all the bad parts of Star Trek with the rubber forehead aliens.

Nah nigga

Manhwa is just what they call Korean Manga, It's not about porn.

Not if you stand still. Only a Polygon journo shoots with less accuracy.

The man's spine is collapsing in on itself, cut him some slack

Try reading The Breaker, it's pretty good. The sequel is even better.

I know, and I appreciate it, but there are also reasons I'm avoiding doing so which are too long to go into now; I really have to get to sleep right now. I'll explain it another time.

With that said, goodnight anons!

I did start to like it after about 15 episodes or so, between the whacky ancient tech, aliums, killer spacebots and time travel stuff they had something happening. But it was too late to recover and ended up canned.

Stargate didn't really do rubber prosthetics at all, are you mixing it up with farscape.

But most of those 90's sci-fi will seem cheesy effects if you didn't start them around when they started but are worth watching if you like sci-fi.

I wonder if I would ever watch Babylon 5 if I didn't watch it as it aired but no matter how shitty it looks it's a great show.

So that's why journos can't shoot.

does this fucker think he's relevant at all?

twitter.com/steve_shives/status/730848657570988033
twitter.com/steve_shives/status/730942283227537408
twitter.com/americnhumanist/status/733018944282501120

Now I'm really worried.

The game's scope is way, way too large. On top of that, you keep adding extra shit on a whim - feature creep.

I'd advise you to stop right now and take a serious look at your resources, the content you want to make, and the timescales involved.

How long does a new character/level take to make? How many do you actually need to make a good game?
Why not focus on a core set of the above and release the rest later?

No more dreams. Is this possible? If so, how will you do it? Time to plan.

So anything happen this weekend? I was seeing my grandfather off and back from an honor flight.

I've read the bride of the water god which its plot runs on someone being stupid but the artwork is absolutely gorgeous.

How much Pinoy tang do you guys think Based wheels swims through on a daily basis?

not hard to beat zero though… but still

Just let them do their thing and shut up…

It's pretty good just doesn't update regularly.

Ahh, dude, bitches aren't hard. There's a gross overabundance of women to men at the moment, too. something like 5 for every guy. When you factor in how many dudes are in prison, how many are gay, etc… you realize you're surrounded by available chicks.

Learn the principles, user. Follow this man, he will lead you to the promised land.

I mean, we heard it a hundred times before, but it's shocking how many people don't do it.
It's not even like you need to be the top tier of /fit/ and act like a "respectable gangsta".

The bigger issue is finding someone who wants to be sweet, deep, and a relationship. Not bitter, shallow and a bed to lie in between the club and the dole.

Look in a goddamn mirror you fuck.

Cross posting from /gamergatehq/:

Twitter is going after Based Mary AKA @trigglycuck, who posted one of the Trigglypuff videos (embedded in this post), by denying her the ability to use several key twitter features. She can no longer DM, retweet or like other people's tweets:

twitter.com/Trigglycuck/status/734455024735113216

Here's some video corraboration for anyone having doubts:

twitter.com/Trigglycuck/status/734485116521742336

Looks like someone in support is mad.

And tumblr is deleting that Anna Cherry girl(Flat vivivian from many moons ago) porn gifs whenever she uploads them.

But there's no conspiracy against goobers or former goobers, NOPE.

welp

Is b1008c a shill ? Why does he keep posting off-topic shit without even a shred of description of what they're supposed to contain ?

No you're just retarded frog

Pretty much. Too many beta cucks try to cheat their way to sex, "Oh i'll just do whatever she wants, that'll make her like me, right?" Classic trap, but so many fall into it. It's basically be yourself, sounds cliche but so true, don't go along with whatever dumb shit she suggests if it's dumb shit, if she says/suggests something dumb, call her on it.

I think he's the dude that was manually spamming off topic shit last time.

You know, most of this shit would probably blow over if they just let it be. But no, everything gets SUPER SERIOUS when it comes to identity politics.

Can this help:
archive.is/NEXfQ
It's abusing EU law to get unbanned, so surely it must do simillar if her account is outside the USA?

She's the hill they chose to die on

Never work, and when I started dating in the 35+ age group I noticed that simply being able to sustain an intelligent conversation was enough with most women.

I would be using webm you tard

Does she still make Vivian lewds!?

The Trigglypuff video was taken Massachusetts, so I'm assuming that's where Mary lives. Don't think this can help her.

Still a better choice than Nicholas "Sarah" Nyberg.

Offtopic, but I wanna buy a boob pillow for a dyke friend, and all I can find is rather ugly… any suggestion from you fine bright gentlemen, perhaps ?

just get her a couple bags of sand

it's basically the same thing

Just tell us her tastes.

She was camming as Vivian the other day.

Make one out of horokrust jew grill for maximum authenticity. Lamp shades are overrated.

Either die a hero or live long enough to become a villain.

Big boobied blondies. I showed her galko-chan a few weeks ago and she adored galko.
Amusing knowing I'm into DFC lolis myself.

More like a mountain.

Try J-list or Play-Asia.

They are so salty about people not liking that movie. Salt has never been that easy to harvest, you go on Twitter and say you don't like that movie. Instant salt.

AVGN released that video 5 days ago and people are still @ing him on Twitter as we speak.

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

As expected of Vivian fans. The worst.

Also why no one cosplays as Gilda?

Tried both sites but only found dakimakura sadly. Even checked amazon, and everything there is horrendous wooly boobs.

I WISH THEY WOULD STOP USING FUCKED UP LOCALIZERS

If Shitkeesian wasn't in charge of censorship, I would have been tearing straight through inferior hordes of goons and SJWtards with my edge for months by now.

They would all quake and carry keys to their safe space 24/7 after I was fucking done with them.

I think its time for a bullying, sullying two waifus at once

Is Anthony Padilla of all e-celebrities actually anti-SJW? This one video he released and Honest Game Trailers make that shockingly plausible.

Nice reply, dumbass.

Friendly reminder that rape not being a form of theft is cultural imperialism. Check your anglonormative privilege, shitlords and shitladies.

Who? Call him out for being a hypocritical faggot.

I'm gonna draw some Lillian Woods.. Cause even Viv's SJW cousin needs some love.

Draw Acid rain next

imdb.com/title/tt3716530/

archive.is/3azMp

oh, this movie was nominated for a Palme D'Or at Canne Film Festival, right?

Truly humanity was a mistake

I wonder how the guy who did minecrafts music feels since he is a massive SJW who got mad at Notch before this.

Did any articles come out when he first started tweeting some stuff?

There sure as shit was a meltdown, but it wasn't notch

I love the salt Notch is creating because he's fucking untouchable.

Literally "it's OK when we do it."

VICE is so shitty they willfully 'mistake' grade A shitposting for meltdown. Gatekeeping the industry by calling out devs and shaming their actions outside development.

VICE needs to be added to this stat:
p.teknik.io/AjPB2

Embrace the misanthropy, user. The memeteor is relief for the rest of intelligent life in the universe.

If you want to make a complex project, you have to start with a very effective and good core, and then add features that compliment the core feature. If you just throw good ideas at something, it ends up a mess of unrelated tools that overwhelms people.

Just find your core feature or what you want to accomplish, and then come up with features that help the main feature. If you find a shortcoming with one of your main features, add a feature that solves the problem and makes the main feature better.

I'm honestly impressed it has favorable reviews.
You have to be a special kind of stupid to like a movie with a plot as convoluted as it sounds.

Holy fuck I go to sleep and motherfucking Notch becomes the world's greatest salt generator. Notch becoming based again, oh how the world turns.

Which brings to mind a possible pic with which to shitpost at SJWs on Twitter: a white-ish Minecraft cube, with the caption "You acquired Salt".

36 hours? Nigga it was about a whole damn week. And I'm proud to have helped rile him up.

I'll never forget that name. He's the cunt who said that women using sexual favors to advance their careers is a-okay because it helps them catch up to the men.

What I meant by 36 hours is that it was 36-48 hours nonstop tweeting with no sleep. He did sperg out the rest of the week though.

Sauce?

Why do you still insist on making freya have blue hair? This is just tickling my autism, but this isn't your character to change. Even if you have an alt skin with her official colouring, you still have your recolour as the official one. Do you prefer a black haired vivian and want that to be the default too?

Oh right then.

This will take a little while to dig up, it's from way back at the start, possibly before the day gamers were killed.

more.

Not on deepfreeze, but maybe this will change that.

more.

godamnit does no one have a thesaurus or were they trying to use the first letters in the genders for some memetic trick.

Oops, turns out the culprit is his colleague Mike Pearl. Sorry. Different toilet, same shit. Money quote is the last paragraph.

archive.is/RmC8V

>I didn't tell him the rest of my opinion: I think some of this belief in corruption and nepotism is misogyny. Gaming is a business, and in any business, people don't all get to the top, win influence, or get their project greenlit because their work is the best. They get there by hook or by crook. Men can commodify representations of female sexuality to sell inferior games, and that's making an honest buck, but if some women get to the top by commodifying their own sexuality, that's corruption? Fuck that.

Christ what a piece of shit.

Off-topic but damn this is funny

twitter.com/ThePatriot143/status/733069329806155776

And we're called monsters. There's no justice on this gay Earth.

Someone show Notch this

I_dont_know_what_I_was_expecting.jpg

What is with Americunts and the word "Cunt" anyway?

You are literally raping every womyn in the world if you use it.

okay this cannot be a coincidence im beginning to think this is a fucking symptom

i don't know man. people act like you slapped their grandma.

That doesn't even make sense.

I'm so fucking sick of these complete faggots ruining the name of beards and glasses.

Hope there aren't any Megadeath fans here because there goes Nick Menza

He's a sad, strange little man.

the only justice is that which we make.

who has names like this?

FUCKING
FURIOUS

Obligatory "I'll never forgive you" pic.
She was going to get married for fucks sake.

Tweeted it at him but he's probably asleep.

Markus "The Muff Mangler" Persson

fuck you

I love how they constantly tell them "I'M NEVER PLAYING MINECRAFT AGAIN." You know, as if he cares about that game anymore.

N O P R I S O N E R S
O

P
R
I
S
O
N
E
R
S

I was reading through some of my old notes from high school (I forgot pretty much everything) and just stumbled upon the "Law & Economy" ones.

I have to say, who the fuck came up with this shit? It's like I was hit on the head by the Master of the Obvious.

"The government budget must be universal, true, detailed, integral and public."

If you don't understand these "principles", they're exactly whats written on the tin…

the character from discworld, you know the hogfather movie?

Blame yourself for not being able to protect her smile and give her the marriage and family she wanted

For shame.

I had a feeling it was going to be a musician this time. I was circling around Ozzy but then I remembered Ozzy is fucking immortal

Well, they started it.

He seems to be doing well again, he was pretty down for quite a while, guess selling was the right idea in the end.

Having been there ever since he took advice from Holla Forums with his first basic build (whatever it was called, the one where you just place and break blocks in a small confined space) until now it has been quite the ride, wish i had money to invest at the time they made it available, i'd be rolling in cash 'cause i wouldn't have hesitated for a second.

T-That has to be satire, right? There's no way these people unironically live up to the stereoty- of COURSE they fucking are, why would I think any different?

Him and Keith Richards. You could probably inject a bucket of heroine into their eyeballs and they'd just say "thanks for the breakfast".

I confess I never read any Pratchett, sorry.

Oh mean, I hope he's saving "go to the kitchen and make me a sandwhich" for the big finale

archive.is/MPQAm

Brutal.

Is that one of Godfrey's friends?

Oh, fuck, looks like you're right ! Shit, these guys keep ruining the funniest ones !
Clever cunts, I always end up falling for at least one of them

>inb4 that's one of the goons that fell for Godfrey's ruse

archive.is/bfdGS

I need to go lewder.

Ya know what? I'm glad Notch got $2 billion for Minecraft. He's free. These old women clutching at their pearls can't force an apology out of him. They can't do shit.
Also, HOLY SHIT has Vice fallen.

I saw the tweets replying to this one, even mary sue readers called them out on this bullshit
even people who think this garbage clickbait site is good told them "yeah no you're kinda dumb"

they're almost always men, user, or men pretending to be women or women so ugly they look like men

Stephen knows what's up.

$10, this is Anita Sarkeesian's pen name who wrote this article.

Needs feminine benises kissing and handholding

List of censored games from 2012 - present. pastebin.com/5b9r5qaT

8-4 censorship/changes. pastebin.com/4BA9EDPH

Feel free to use it however you guys want.

Fuck, I forgot headpats

What was the pseudonym of the man who pretended to be a woman while getting paid writing actual bullshit on purpose for the mary sue and the only issue they had with the article was that it wasn't mean enough towards another woman ?

Reminder that The Mary Sue literally had srhbutts as a "guest contributor" back in the day.

good

Sandy Beaches.

Speaking of 8-4, they took care of nier, did they ever do anything distasteful about it ?

wasn't it sandy beaches or something like that?

I meant that metaphorically. They're just like the uptight old spinsters of yesteryear getting offended at every little thing and having faux fainting fits.

Wait a minute. Didn't he say he was going to try and pull something exactly like this?

From what I've heard from other gamers who played the JP Nier, 8-4 cut down the incestuous scenes in the game.

that's the one !

I'M TIRED OF THESE MONKIFIED SNAKES ON THIS MONDAY TO FRIDAY PLANE

… what ? I need more info on this because I'm actually getting mad at the idea they'd actually censor this game somehow.

twitter.com/hashtag/MyDepressionLooksLike?src=tren

95% women and no one is bullying them for the cringy shit they say in public.

What is wrong with these people?

strangely enough, brother Nier is a boislut and papa Nier is the best father in the world

boardgamegeek.com/thread/1554115/tabletop-gaming-has-white-male-terrorism-problem

TOP CUCK

Wasn't the change to Papa Nier recommended by the actual developers?

Apparently I didn't get it right : in Japan, bro nier is the PS3 version and daddy nier is the xbro version. And they simply brought the daddy version over and not the brother one to the west
In this case it's not censorship I'd assume, since they didn't "remove" anything for moral reasons.
Still a bit weird.

archive.is/v8iZa
ARCHIVE
R
C
H
I
V
E

Pretty sure the game eventually got a re-release in japan with both versions on the same disc too

Does Freezing count as wamwha since it's printed in Japan?

Weird, UK has a Muslim male terrorism problem, but i dont hear a whole lot of news about that

Am I looking at what's going to be spats or thigh-highs?

Either way, nice work. Keep it up.

It's a bit odd, but it's cheaper to only bring one version west.

So… looks like the incestuous themes aren't supposed to be there in nier, but merely in drakengard, and many people assumed they are "implied" in the japanese version, and hidden from the translation for nier. This is rather flimsy of an accusation, and as long as I don't find "proof" of that, I'll assume they are mere exaggerations of undertones that were simply lost or not understood (or maybe even not present in the gestalt version)
I also keep reading people explain that slurs are bleeped out for kaine, but I've played until the end and have started a NG+, and every single insult has been kept intact, so it's also a bit strange. Was the european version safe on that part ?

Posts are hidden because they are downboated and wont show in the archive.
take a picture with all the hidden posts expanded.

fuck off I'm not archiving all the pages and spoilers for shit

I don't know about you but I think the godfathers of tabletop would definitely have a word or two against them if they're still alive.

RIP Gary Gygax and David Arneson

That's terrifying user.

decided to watch Sankarea today
I'm only on episode 2
I never hated a character as much as i hate this girls parents

AFAIK there are no incestuous themes (in Nier). That's in Drakengard, where it's more blatant in the JP version (as is everything else, like Leonard being a pedo)

I also think that nothing got censored in Nier? Unless in the JP version it was blatantly stated that Kaine was a hermaphrodite.

Kaine's curses are like music, thank goodness they weren't censored.

Nier's characters aren't as messed up and fucked up as Drakengard's.

keep watching. It's a happy and fun show

oh don't worry the anime ends mid arc.
It's really great

I wish I kept count of this shit

Whenever you can, watch episode 0 too. You can probably find it online somewhere. It goes a little deeper into Rea and Chihiro's lives before they met each other

I'm still mad. Male MC a shit too, holy fuck. He went from being nice to Rea to being a negligent asshole.

The only good fucking part of the show is the OP.

I'm really reassured then.

here

I didn't take it as him being "negligent", more as him realizing the immense responsibility and guilt he had -a girl seemingly died because of him-; the worry of having her lose all sense of identity and consciousness; and the big hard-on he's got at all time because he wants to fuck the undead, and she's got a cute more than willing one right there

I think he just realized he bit off more than he could chew. It's not like anyone could tell him how the hell to take care of a zombie

eh, I didn't think episode 0 was that great (besides the little image in that episode that's from the end of the manga). It's a cliche origin episode where they meet before they meet for the first time and you find out where they get a plot item from (the old zombie potion book). It was all right, just didn't add that much.

However, episode 13, the first(?) OVA is a must to watch, given that it is from the manga and pretty much a preview of season 2*never ever**.

If you want to know more about Drakengard, you can watch this fine fellow's videos.

He's a-ok
youtube.com/watch?v=__q_Nx9WbgY

He did vid related.

Good enough reason to post it

Yeah, clemps is a cool guy. Is he on the list of supported outlets of GG by the way ?

I really do hate this life

Read the mango.

Yeah.

Too bad Seitokai no Ichizon never got a second season either. Though someone else would have probably made it shit that lacked any charm of the original anyways.

I did, I just wish we could see more of it come alive. The people working on it obviously loved what they were doing. They even changed the boring hotel room into a sick ass bowling alley and made everything look nice

At least Saekano is getting a second season

Of all the things that never happened this one happened the least.

to think, we could have had more of the soundtrack with a second season

I think it's funny that they're left wondering why people don't believe them, when most stories from people "stepping forward" about "rampant misogyny in (hobby)" are so far-fetched that it's like THAT kid on steroids.

HOLY SHIT!

THE MAJORITY ARE FUCKING IDIOTS!

Another funny thing too is that the people who make shadowrun and battletech sperged out about it too and apologized for being white men who made a game that white bigots play and support.

The wife co-owner of the shop and some of the shops female players made a post about how this is not true and said that the person was kicked out of the shop for being hostile and attempted theft. They also said they can't stand the type of people who spread this rumor and criticized shadowrun team.

Shadowrun fanboys and tumblrettes ended up saying they are bigots with internalized oppression and tried to get the shop shut down.

archive.is/40pBq

archive.is/oIH8J

every claim falls apart with if you think about it for a single fucking second.

Yeah. The stores owners even said this never happened and offered to provide proof from testimonials from female players. then this happened.

It's a weird thing. If I remember correctly, marketing claimed that an effeminate brother wouldn't sell. So they then worked on a separate version with the father early/midway through development. I think I would call it censorship, but it is different then the typical kind. This has happened with some games back in the 90's and early 2000's. Think of it as 4kids Card Captor censorship where they reduced the screen-time of the main girl for some guy.

Jesus Christ, these fucking people.

This is so fucked up

Dick is the only cure for this crazy

We don't have any other male -tans so I just used Holla Forums.

Is there room for censored games before 2012? Because Earthbound/Mother 2 is a good example. legendsoflocalization.com/earthbound/summary/

I don't know what to think about this.

I second this.

Makes me wonder if the people buying Minecraft (like parents buying for their kids, for example) care about Notch's Twitter interactions.

Probably not. Normalfags tend to shrug off stuff like this.

billys bizarre adventure.webm

what about Holla Forums

>"Old enough to bleed, Old enough to breed."

LMAO. Even if it was true, None of what she said was terrorism or could be blaimed on White males.

I kept it to 2012 only because, I would be writing a book otherwise. Also I wanted to focus on recent game releases to show that censorship is still happening and it can be nuts. Another thing is I'm summarizing. I'm not going to list all of Fire Emblem Awakening and Fates changes as it would go on way to long.

Feel free to make your own pastebin about censorship.

Does anyone have those old Holla Forums newspaper images?

No the other ones, the long ones mostly about the site itself.

JESUS CHRIST SPOILER THAT SHIT

I was hoping they'd be on /newspaper/ or a similar dead board, but I didn't find them. Good luck

The virus makes men into beardy pasty weaklings while it changes the hair colors of women while making both men and women huge hypocrites.

It's more than likely some sort of hormone imbalance. I noticed young people today usually sound gay as fuck. Like, when I was younger, you'd hear someone with a slight lisp and go
but now it feels like most males under 25 have a lisp and femme voice.

At least until a Pay2Win server charges an insane amount of money for shit they disabled crafting for, since the concept of "third party servers" is lost on them. God, the amount of absolute asshurt that happened when servers were finally getting blacklisted for having those cash shops was glorious.

talking to artists about commission ideas is always awkward as hell

I can imagine. Describing shit for people to make is not fun

Marche is that you? Is it awkward because you think you're not a furry and you're talking to a furry artist about paying them to draw furry porn?

I always heard it as "Monkey-fightin' Snakes", not Monkified. Have I been wrong all these years?

Also do you fags remember this one, on the subject of /tg/ SJWs?

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:z6BsDFTvHAAJ:blog.killgoldfish.com/2014/11/if-youre-mra-dont-play-magic.html &cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

SocJus at its finest.

I mostly just give a bunch of reference images

i'm not talking to a furry artist
hell I think if only commissioned like two furry artists

If you're in a digging mood, dig about Melissa DeTora, and how Wizards nuked their forums after it was found that she was cheating in a tournament.

Oh well that just blew my mind, when I played Nier, I couldn't understand their relationship at all. I thought he was just supposed to be a shitty father, but it turns out I guess to be a normal brother. Localization is for morons.

That's SJW as fuck

I know, I'm just giving you shit. I'd want to sit down and have a beer with you some day.

By that, I imagine they mean post 2007.

Waiting for them to respond is even worse.
I approved a sketch and am just waiting for the guy to give me the final price.
He seems to be busy so I don't know if he is just getting around to me, or what.

And then some guys want to break paypal's terms of service and "pay" as a gift, some want you to calculate what the cut would be and add that on and some just don't bother with that shit.

yea the whole paypal thing is always so different between artists
I like the ones that just send payment requests

And speaking of mtg, it has been broken since zedikar, they keep on balancing upwards making it stupidly complicated. I did like the idea behind the eldrazi and the changing cards, but both were broken as heck.

That's why Commander best format.

If your deck isn't degenerate and broken, you didn't build it right.

I am bad ad deck building, though I had an idea for the phrexia block for an infect/proliforate black blue deck, but did not bother investing cash. And not being able to play with anyone has not helped me at all.

How do you cheat at card games? They have referees half of the time.
Was she hiding cards in her bra or something?

archive.is/uWuOX

Never, ever forget that you escaped.

Cuckchan thread on DQ's popularity that has a ton of censorship and localization apologists.

The story goes something like this:
She was playing in a streamed tournament, plays a land on the beginning of her turn, plays some cards, then plays a land again, and then ends her turn.
The people in the stream pointed it, and the stream instantly gets in fire with a fuckload of cheating accusations. The discussion jumps to the forums, an army of White Knights jumps to her defense, Wizard nukes the forums and bans anyone asking about the topic.
The thing is, cheating is common in M:tG tournaments, people have been banned for life because of that, but since Melissa DeTora was a girl, shit was somehow different.

Google #Shufflegate for examples.

Also, I've been doing some reading into the Frankfurt School vis-a-vis the rise of SJWs. And as usual, Holla Forums was fucking right. Check this horseshit out, and realize this came here in the 1930's, took off in the 1960's, and the people indoctrinated into it are the ones in power in our country.

iep.utm.edu/frankfur/

tl;dr - Traditional theory tries to match people's thinking to reality, by objectively analysing shit and coming to reasoned conclusions. You make sure what you think it be, really be like it do.

tl;dr again - Nothing is objective, knowledge is useless, and you can change reality simply by changing what people perceive as reality through social action.

In other words:

Regular theory: Water is falling from the overcast sky, therefore it is raining today.

Critical theory: Water is falling from the sky, but if we teach people that water falling from the sky means that it is NOT raining today, then it is not raining today. Suck on THAT, rainsogynists!

brainwashing their way into power one useful idiot at a time

Thanks.
People really need some more creative names for this stuff.

I'm not even surprised anymore.

This is borderline insane.

By the way, off topic, I know I post this story I wrote on occasion, but for those who haven't read it, I'd like input.

pastebin.com/QRaZmR5i

I know, I mean, what if anything we knew was real, wasn't.

It makes me scared, you know.

What? Are they saying you're better off lacking knowledge and it makes you better socially? It's advocating ignorance?

It is true free thinking.

It's saying that knowledge is irrelevant, but doesn't quite go as far as calling it bad.

If you read into it a bit, it sounds like the manifesto of some fag with a God-complex. The breakdown would go something like this:

>FOOOOOOOLISH SAMURAI!! You think your knowledge is an ally? My power over the eyes and minds of the masses will show you. What you say is water, I will make them call sand. What you say are trees, I will make them call horses. What you claim is Evil, they will call Good, and when you beg for "Goodness", they will answer…

>AAAAAAAAA-KUUUUUUU!

1/10
not fuzzy enuff

I guess.

I can't help but think back to Victor Frankenstein's words

Of course, that is an absolutely grotesque interpretation of the novel's message, but I guess you would walk away from the book with that moral in mind if you lacked critical thinking skills, not unlike Victor himself.

Goddamn tumblr is all over cuckchan Holla Forums, I had heard the stories but I had no idea it was that bad.

Remember, Archon already shred light into this. He even gave us references on what to read to know more about these things to make counters for it.

Ask Holla Forums too for more books regarding Critical Theory and Cultural Marxism, I've been telling you all this time, you need to arm yourselves with the knowledge of the enemy to defeat them.

that post was the final clue to my shedding the indoctrination of my university programming
Ted Kaczynski's manifesto had a section on leftists that completely described what I was being force-fed and relief that I wasn't the crazy one for disagreeing with all these nuts teaching

I know I'm late, but good lord, notch comp is needed IMMEDIATELY

I MUST HAVE THE GLORY

I MUST HAVE THEIR SALT

Yeah, no. Good science produces good models on the world and how it works. A good model stands the test of time, because it works. Math goes hand in hand with that as being a model that just generally works and is continued because of that. If it didn't work, then continuing use would be a strain because it would take up time and money that would otherwise be used.

Neither are perfect, but there are signs you should look for to find out when large numbers of scientists are up to something. One such thing is that if the data doesn't agree with what they are saying, but that is seen in the articles that the fucks following this create.

yeah time to split and wait for the next thread. you have fun shaking your fists at your own "patriarchy"

incidentally, I expected better from you, Acid Man

Oh do shut up leftypol

But to digress

Its probably not even the soviets who pozzed us its likely the Chinese. A friend told me KGB guys would get too used to hookers and blow the Chinks agents came from families who lived like kings. Just food for thought. It might explain their anti weeb shit like the kimono day

It's not like there's any happenings to discuss.

Also, the thread is already at the bump limit.

mind blown again, everything I hated about DQVIII due to localization

I tried so hard to like it but I hated all the guv talk, they ruined the game

I know who's behind this post!

amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=GOODS-00032601

That's how I sleep with two of my dakimakura

It's really fucking comfy

Oh probably, I kinda monkeyhug my bodypillow.

You mean these?

Happier times till the site goblin screwed shit up.

Speaking of Hogan, this week we'll know if poor Gawker will get that judgement to reduce their bullshit to just 1 million dollary-doos.

Forgot to post my reply to this in the last thread:

It's a long shot, but I'd love for a future op to send everything we've dug up and uncovered his way and see if can do anything about it once he's in, considering all the hit pieces they've made about him.

It'd be like Hogan vs Gawker on an even bigger scale. We sent stuff to his Hulk's legal team too, didn't we?

It's amazing and (depressing) that a year has passed since then

Right, hope all goes well. He better keep on pursuing if they somehow weasel out of this.

had the same idea, but then thought I am sure he already has that done by his staff. we could ask, or even better plea that he imprisons all journalists caught lying or trying to subvert the constitution and commit treason.

Use a trip you cuck.

I was thinking more along the lines of having certain entities and groups de-funded if they're receiving any grants, funds, or tax dollars by the U.S. Government. Have him and his team enact education reforms and stop/cripple those in charge of indoctrinating liberal arts/gender studies divisions.

If we can somehow rally everyone in and outside of Holla Forums to do so, the remaining questions are if they will seriously pursue it or if they have the power and jurisdiction to do so.

I'd use Silverstring Media as an example, but from a glance, it says they're based Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. DiGRA jas charters over the world. So while I definitely want to get the ball rolling and use the stuff on /8diamonds/ to good use, I'm unsure as to how effective or plausible it will be in the end.

…Wonder how deep Trudeau is in with the likes of Silverstring Media. Remember that vid of them mocking GG and the speaker getting amused when he quoted one of us saying "the fire rises!"?

archive.is/zYxHX
RREEEEEEAAAAAAAA

You're late.

Funny thing is, I went on a date with a Jewish lady friend in studio city just a few days ago while I was down in that area

that is an idea, I know Canadians bleed out tax dollars to these types of wolves in sheeps' clothing companies. I recall most grants coming from Mircosoft and Universities which are privately funded regarding vidya, but I am not well versed on the indie scene, because I have standards and concerns for my mental health.

Wow Notch didn't give no shits anymore.

twitter.com/deaddeaddemon/status/734630603149152256

He finally realized he's "fuck you" rich.

sad that it took him this long to realize it.

I'm sure he realized it after Anita visited his house.

you mean turned up uninvited

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

you mean broke into his house and solicit donations under the threat of a rape accusation.

Don't forget putting her feet up on his table

twitter.com/AxholetheGreat/status/734640357334523905

ANGRY
ABOUT
CATS

So you finally admitted that you are a furry?

Seriously, who does that?

Right, I could have rephrased that better.
archive.is/YS3he

We already are.

savages.

Brings back memories

Well she is a member of the Aryan race.

DEEPEST LORE

Made me laugh.

You've never posted that last pic, marche. What else are you holding out on us?

wait, both last pics

God, I will never understand Twitter.

Some I like more then others or just forget about them
I dont really have that many miranda pictures

No, no, I do need boob pillows, not dakimakuras.

I don't want to live on this gay earth anymore

we ded

And no macross delta subs

fugg

Have we not always been?

It HAS been a pretty slow weekend outside of kekking at Notch btfoing fools across twitter.

how many articles about notch has there been so far
pretty sure there is a vice and destructiod one

I only knew about the Vice one.

archive.is/N9Xrh
one on the social justice attempt at P4R where nobody understands subility or satire

It's always hilarious when someone finds out that they've been shat on.

twitter.com/RasenBran/status/734570204592787457

Hi everyone, we're still here. Just lurking and posting as user mostly

Good, namefags and tripfags are worthless cunts

All the numales are coming out to shit on notch. How the fuck is this worthy an article?

archive.is/rlg7p destuctiod

Has to be done of we want parasites like Leigh Alexander out. We must prop up alternative services of our own whilst finding a way to destroy the income of old and defective outlets besides just 'the death of a thousand cuts' style of OPDisnod.

Major problem is, many of them like Gawker are worth millions of dollars each, such as Vox. Unlike Gawker, however, we know they aren't quite as dumb to get themselves into lawsuits.

That's fucking pathetic.

it's the same story as except it claims to be a parody site

Now he'll be called transphobic as well, because a "trans girl" shat on him and he told her to go tumblr a patreon.

truly, this is a tragedy.

I love new Notch

ib4

In their world, it gives them special status. They don't understand that the rest of the world doesn't fucking care.

I'm so sick of hearing a fake word spewed so much. Disgusting creatures.

I know he has essentially nothing to lose by pissing off SJWs, but do you think we might be able to get him talking with Kern? Then help on uncucking as many devs as we can and get them to come forward and say whatever they want regardless of P.C.?

fucking kek

There is a reason Notch waited till he was out to show how he really feels, unfortunately active devs cannot speak out about how they feel it's not good for the companies they work for. They would be fired and unlike Notch are not billionaires.

twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/717277592651304961

Hard to tell. When he first started with this, he seemed to be indifferent to GG. He shitposted both sides.

The real question is, if notch wants / is motivated to do something with his money. He could easily support several projects to help unfuck some of the industry, but it's not just monetary investment. He'd actually have to invest his time in it and take responsibility again. I don't know if he wants this.

I also doubt that devs that are still silent, will ever come forward. The media is controlling the narrative. You see it right now, barely 20 tweets of notch are considered to be worth reporting upon on "gaming sites", because notch was mean to a woman. Other, less fortunate devs could actually lose their job if they speak out against corruption, feminism, etc.

I think I would just shitpost and lie about the house. I do that already, it's pretty comfy.

Trying to do the devil's trick and convince everybody they don't exist.

They are really bad at this.

I think they only deny it to keep up the "we're so oppressed" facade. Though, with the way things have been going as of late, it's only a matter of time before a sperg in their ranks goes "YOU FOOLS, WE WERE THE MEDIA ALL ALONG!"

Damn those images, re-posting

from tumblr

Maybe one should create a NeoGAF replacement dev-to-consumer site for healthier interactions within the industry. One where they won't be banned for wrong-think. Isn't that part of what L4G is supposed to do, when it relaunches?

Another thing I'd like to ask is how badly the site shitting itself with invasions by groups like freech and warosu (among other things) may have contributed to the lack of devs doing AMAs here. Remember when we had devs give out interviews anonymously about GG and the state of the industry?

and the last one

It's preachy and doesn't go deep enough into the actual reasoning. It also makes the shit behaviour of going "you're [label] because I say so" too simplistic. Doesn't delve enough into the consequences, the causes and the solutions. Its not a wrong a comic, but it's just another "yeah guys what you're doing is harmful !" one.

True, it is flawed but at least it reflects the defiance against the lunacy of the crusade of puritans.

It's to general though, the same logic could be applied to gamergate.

And rightfully so, when you see some of the twitter retards…

But you are still thinking in the "black and white', "good person/bad person" paradigm. It's not as simple as that.

twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/734690452633329664
IS
THIS
THE
HILL
YOU WANT TO DIE ON?

Well, no, it's not about "good or bad", user. It's about "being irresponsible/overemotional".
It doesn't mean I cannot talk to them or expect them to calm down/grow up. It means that they seriously go full-on lunatic and do so more than regularly; it is who they actually are. And to keep with the comic's point : yes, it is a pattern
I still have difficulty treating Nazian Cheong like a "friend" after everything he's done, deviever is a complete crazy, and revolttards are tremendous faggots who still consider themselves heroes and anyone calling them cunts to be SJWs.
It isn't a "black and white" matter, user. It is a matter of "this person has never behaved in any way but this one". The issue with the sexist/racist/whatever outcries on tumblr and twitter is that they're thrown away regarding fucking anything just because the whiner gets ego-validation from it (namely, "if I call THOSE people racist, then that means I am not one !"), is that when people who showcase actual racist ("you shouldn't be allowed to go to school and vote if you have the wrong skin color") or sexist ("your genitals are enough for me to decide you should wear this painful set of clothes, and if you dare take them off, we can stone you") or whatever behaviour, it's now even harder to actually present them as such, because everyone just assumes it's exaggeration or unimportant.
Christi, ralph or other shitheads are faggots. They are irredeemable, unless they buy themselves a goddamn braincell just once in their life. I agree with the principle of "forgiving"; when people actually try to fix themselves and to get forgiveness. Otherwise, it means they chose this personality themselves and want to keep it, and thus fuck them.

why does anyone do that
I get it when you're famous or whatever, you crave the attention and validation, sure -you're kind of a massive worthless dick, but at least it makes sense, you have many people who might enjoy you showing it and shower you with praise; but when you have eleven fucking followers, how fucking pretentious do you hope to look by doing this

I don't do shit on twitter so I don't get it. Is putting a period at the beginning supposed to mean something?

twitter.com/Boogie2988/status/734688261201793024

Hoping to get more attention from the other crazies

Tweet gets send to the follower feed.

it puts the reply on your timeline, rather than hidden in twitter's stupid formatting. Some people consider it harassment for equally dumb reasons

I dont get it
he is a thong?

Basically, when you reply to someone directly, the only people who see the post on their timeline is your mutual followers; thus, only you, the person you reply to and both your followers can see that.
It makes for somewhat more "private" discussions (it's still public, social media).
If you put a dot/dash/whatever in front of the person's name, every one of your followers can see it. This is nearly always done as a way to look "haha I'm so much smarter than you, proof being all those people RTing/liking/validating my posts, I WON"

He's a fliflop.
I still think boogie's a kind guy, and I don't blame him. He tried to find middle grounds and be helpful/positive with and for everyone

Flipflop.

Boogie is a person some of his opinions align with us some don't, that's OK but for some reason people call him a flipfloper cause he is not 100% with us.

thats a thong

Flipflop = thong
Miranda = human

What is wrong with your marche.

I'm with marche on this one. That's a thong. I don't get you yanks. Why is wearing a pair of rubber footwear considered sexy in burgerland?

Seppos have some weird fetishes.

IS
IT
HAPPENING
twitter.com/notch/status/734698857272094720

Retweet that shit if you use Twitter

Oh - yes

It's not that he wasn't 100% with us, it's that he kept trying to be a piss poor mediator and failed to realize that he was trying to please the unplease-able such as NeoGAF. Hilariously, and predictably, they shat on him, followed by a ban.

Yeah he got shit on by all sides for not thinking people where "black or white" and trying to just put across his opinions and then in the end he got shit on by both gaff and us.

New Notch is great but I don't dare expect it to last.

Skepticism is always healthy, but think about it - what does he have to lose?

Dude, he has zero professional ties or needs to anyone, and has been going at it for around two months. Unless he gets a girl who cucks him for it, he has literally no reason to change this behaviour.

It always seemed to be a loud minority trying to rise up everyone to shit on him while most said, well forget him then. Looked like a false flag. Similar to what revoltards became known for.

Not if we can meme it.

Link sort of related:

twitter.com/CHANNINGPOSTERS/status/734603368581189632

I just used us to mean gamergate in general, what is the correct usage for that. I always liked boogie and even now am defending him while people call him a flipflop and I do know there was many like me too here, I am not saying all of gamergate shat on him but back on the day in 4chan he did get a lot of hate.

They're really going all out at Notch and getting desperate as fuck. Now they are ragging on his wall of candy. I honestly cannot believe it has come to this, a cunt I used to laugh at and think was a cuck has become based. And all these niggas can come up is his fucking candy.
All this over calling out mansplaining.

Dude was super naive about their nature. Thinking they were operating in good faith at all.

I will give you that but his heart was in the right place and I am sure there was plenty of gaf users that didn't hate him for those opinions.

such a putrid piece of shit

I love it. Now he will finally see their true faces.

You can almost feel how frustrated they are that he's completely immune to them. He has no employer to tattle on and smearing him won't do anything

Only a matter of time until the Big One.
May it drop 100m below sea level.

Well hopefully after those users were banned, they got the message loud and clear. Boogie not taking a stand after that was why he was looked down upon to the point where Toshi/Alejandro made a drawing poking fun at that.

Reminds me of when Pakman started out as neutral before trying to be more sterotypically aGGro for a bit even when it followed Chu straight up saying "fuck you" to him after remaining civil. At least that was to be expected of a talk show that followed The Young Turks, it was surprising to many, really, that the Pakman Show didn't buy the narrative outright.

He's known and shitposted about them for months now. This is just his latest confrontation. It's crazy how he and Jaffe were neutral in the beginning, with Jaffe shitting on Totilo and Anita getting to see his house, only for David to dive further in Kool-Aid whilst Notch is intentionally provoking them and just doesn't give a fuck.

It's hilarious, he just has it all invested last I heard so they literally can't do anything. He can just shitpost on twitter alll daayyyyy

I can already smell it. The 4th article

twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/734714495143010306
5 articles so far. I just found a 5th
archive.is/GCgVn

oops, my mistake then. The 5th one

The Ivory Tower is crumbling

So much spin on that article that the writer got whiplash

The salt is for clicks

They're fucking dying, so they have to report on every little slight to continue getting clicks.

You think he'll get a vacation from that too?

It seems that the only purpose these people have left is to harm , readers and developers alike.
I remember what they did to Peter Molyneux ,
Trying to bash him down for something that was pretty evident.
They just throw people to the lions to see if the public is entertained for a day.

Reminder

I want to slap that bitch.

Australian politics in $CURRENT_YEAR

…why do I have a strange urge to smother?

at least they actually did some research outside of twitter. It's a start for journalists.

Start your engines!
archive.is/wBO2R
archive.is/41EpK

I saw this while looking through who responded to my comments

archive.is/LMgRv

of course she's a journalist. I never knewbeing sexist to game devs on twitter was part of the games journalist job

RIP in peace OL
she died how she lived
alone

She deserved her fate

Those poor fucks can't catch a break. Even Google Translate is out to get them.

They only found the body because tenants complained about the smell.
This is how I will end up.

twitter.com/ArisenBleu/status/734704632275042305

twitter.com/Grummz

Oh shit, you guys might want to like & retweet this. It seems Mark Kern is receptive to my suggestion. We need more pro-dev stuff stat!

Jokes on you. She's actually not dead an lives in an eternal limbo where she suffers this torturous life every single day. OL can't die and when she tries then the morning timer will reset.
A loop which has no ending

TFW I live in a detached cottage on one acre of land with no living family. Probably one of the farmers might realise something is up when my sheep are not taken cared of and veg is over grown.

No, this is the hill I'll bury you under

twitter.com/Grummz/status/734738863185362945

AHHHHHH!!!!! What could it be!!!

Does it have anything to do with this?:

Can you imagine if it takes off with Notch's blessing? I'm getting ahead of myself, but one can dream!

Leopirate did a review of Angry Birds

I might actually go see it. It looks like it's going to trigger a lot of people.

Its all over now folks.

Ben Garrison edit when?

I hope you get eaten alive by your sheep you cunt.

need a counter one with the frothing mothed SJW
female fedora glasses, stupid hair cut

twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/734744921622487040
kek he deleted it

i forgot to archive

God damn

This is my lack of surprise

twitter.com/notch/status/734744994590908416

ahh well no huge deal

Significance leeching in progress.

By attacking someone more popular and/or significant than you, it may happen some of it flows your way by means of attention. If nothing else, you can gain compliments from people trying to do the same as you in an incestuous circle jerk.

Here, have a comic I edited.

make it blue and change the shirt to a balloon

Color the beard too, make it neon pink.

I'm not that good with Gimp or I would.

naa it looks like dobson

This is how I use my dakimura like a refined gentleman.

Does anyone have that image with the graphs of game gender demographics separated by genre? Someone on HQ is asking for it.

>>>/gamergatehq/324148

Superior one coming right through.

Where the fuck was Notch's balls two years ago? This shit has been glorious.

So, update on the comment I left on the french youtuber :
- it appears the comments I wrote are finally visible, and I still don't quite get why they weren't at first. Again, I would ask everyone, even non-french speakers, to like them (the two of them) to push them at the top : youtube.com/watch?v=ZjTUVniA4tw&lc=z122t1i45ryfivudz224frwhzsm1xvsdb (or just search john craft's comments by looking at the comment section from the latest ones)
- the youtuber has decided to reply with, literally : "TL ; DR. ( ° ʖ °)" (while making fun of me on twitter and mentioning he regrets having actually read the entire thing), which makes him, again, a disappointing example of a guy who shares his opinion online but whines as soon as he's told "I disagree"
- if you can speak french, I would advise commenting, very politely and calmly, about why he's full of shit; this does imply watching the video, but… I think it's kinda fine. The dude's not a celeb, and I doubt he ever will be one to be perfectly honest. The issue is, the French don't have a lot of sources about gamergate, so there are only comments that tell him "oh hey it's bad"; having more frog commenters explaining that it's false and more complex would help render it all more believable than just me, the little tramp frog, going nuts with a tl;dr comment
- dislike the video if you feel like it I suppose, I don't really do these like/dislike thingies
Anyway… yeah, kinda disappointed honestly. Really shitty of the man.

To make my request a bit more visible, sharing some
ANAL WRECKAGE

God, why couldn't have he been like this years ago?

This is definitely my favorite iteration of Notch

Anyone ready to make a bread, we are already on page 13

Fuck You Money Notch > Vacation Notch >>>>>> Working Notch >>>>>>>>>> Smug Indie Dev Notch

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

This is a shoop right? Archive or I don't believe you.

It's real.
archive.is/0NOYD

Oh boy, finally it's my chance to make another thread!

Agreed.

Do it fine gildafag, just like we told you

Make it Gildalicious, Gildafag. I'm counting on you.

Well shit. I expected benis.

Someone on KIA is asking for advice on proactive things to do. Might be good if you want to crosspost appropriate ops or have any ideas to rally the KIA masses.

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/4knys7/soare_there_any_current_goals_i_feel_like_

ded

GILDA AND FRIENDS THREAD HERE

but it is benis