Admit it:

Admit it:
Take out TDKR and fix up Interstellar and Nolan is by far one of the best directors of this generation.

I just do not see any other director being as good as him. Possibly the guy who did Arrival and Blade Runner 2049 but other than that, name 1 actor in his early 30's who has a great vision?

Also, name 1 good actor in his late 20's who will become a big star.

Will there ever be one? I doubt it.

The film industry could perish and by that I mean Hollywood could severely go into extinction and all we will have is indie low budget stuff.

Don't believe me? Well just look how bad the PC Culture is becoming with SJWs. I have nothing against blacks BUT name me 1 black actor who is as good as Will Smith and who doesn't try to act ghetto or comedic nowadays?

Following is his best movie

Seems like every uninitiated hothead can post on this board nowadays…

No Memento

Nolan gets a lot of hate because his movies are always ALMOST great. Bad scripting by him and his hack brother have ruined some of the potentially best movies of the 2010s. Wasted potential is perhaps the most aggravating thing especially on this board.

TDKR is a Masterpiece

samefag a little harder, will ya?

is he the kojima of movies?

Why, that was his only good work

You mean take out the post-credit scenes and leave the plane scene.

Memes aside, Nolan one of the most delusional pretentious pleb hacks to ever exist, his flicks are uninspired, and TDKR has some of the most retarded direction ever on a high budget cinema.

He's certainly better then the rest.
The problem is that the rest is equal to utter trash.

Fix'd

Nice!

wew

one of the joys of Holla Forums is watching shit taste spergs rail against nolan tbh

Reminder that Nolan is Hollywood's best director. Yes this is the best hollywood can do.

All his movies from Batman Begins onward are one time watch flicks. I like them on the first viewing but can't bear to sit through and watch them on other occasions.

Pleb, you retards should've stayed at IMDB.

No hes literally shit

2/3 in a trilogy are trash and inastellear is trash. So what we have is 3/4 trash movies and you expect me to call him a great director? ha? ha?

This

This

Watch more films

Wrong. Coppola is the best director of her generation by accident. Historians can look back to her movies to get an understanding of Weimerica. Of the rot that feminism brings and how it is glorified. She wins.

I like his movies too. While I agree that TDKR isn't exactly as good as the other films he made, its still not that bad I suppose. I am not sure why Interstellar gets so much hate aside from "Muh love" dialogue by Hathaway.

You forgot Inception being a nonsensical mess

Great work

Hotheads, please.

Batman Begins sucked.

What about Dunkirk? It was much worse than both of those two.

I think he's pretty alright though.