Alternate Reality Propaganda

Last night while frantically shitposting a slide thread, myself and fellow anons discovered something outragiously brilliant! "The Mandela Effect" can be hijacked for the cause! The shifting realities memes has saturated the normies and when faced with it, they seem willing to question anything.
We can remake all of our holohoax memes into "Mandela Effect" memes and the normies will actually look into them to disprove them, and when they fail, we win. "Remember those Jewish Nazi lampshades Timmy? Not in this reality Timmy!"

This will fucking work. We have all witnessed this one in action for the dumbest shit imaginable. It must be weaponized! Did the digits not speak to us? "Weaponize Autism!" they have said, and shadilay, it is delivered!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_(testimony)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is actually a pretty decent idea. Have a bump

This is by far one of the most retarded memes /x/ has ever had anything to do with, but by god if it's not a fantastic way to make it less cancerous.

This could work if presented like "hey look at what these Mandela effect people are saying now".

Just sage and report you stupid idiot. Or just report and don't even reply to an obvious troll thread you fucking dumb faggot.

Sage

Fucking retards, go back to /x/

The kikes apparently think this would work.

This is the essence of liberal delusion.

I was getting all set to shit on your thread, but this is actually a really good idea.

The "landmass" on the globe is the manufacturer's sticker you autists

Using this stupid Mandela meme to spread our ideas is not embracing it being true, if anything the OP is utilizing the fact that it's not fucking true to convince liberal shitheads to look up things that are obviously false and then discover we are right. How fucking dense can you be, you stupid ~STUPID~ faggot?

sage

No shit, there is no such thing as the "mandela effect". The real Mandela Effect is that people have false memories when you draw attention to their memories being false, they question reality rather than their memory. They trust their memory more than they trust the static nature of the past.

Normalfags like the Mandela Effect, when they get exposed to a new false memory they research the topic for their own personal amusement. By reformatting Holohoax debunkings into the form factor of Mandela Effect memes, we can trick them into doing their own research into the Holohoax.

Too many people in this thread are freaking out, thinking that OP believes the mandela effect actually modifies reality. OP did a poor job communicating his idea. I hope this helps.

Every day with this shit, shill.
>>>/oven/

>The real Mandela Effect is that people have false memories and when you draw attention to their memories being false, they question reality rather than their memory

OP does not believe in the Mandela Effect. OP is advocating that we exploit belief in the Mandela Effect. Do you not see the difference, or are you just an angry yid who's trying to kill the idea in the womb?

And since they were raised to believe it happened, they’ll trust their memory over the facts. YOU. FUCKING. RETARD.

Don’t care. Sage.

You are stupid because you obviously lack the ability to comprehend what OP is doing here, and apparently even after explaining it to you - still lack the ability to comprehend it.

You first.

Wow, someone who can fucking read.

I was recently shocked to find out that North Pole node is not under huge body of ice but actually in the middle of sea.

It's like playing stupid is their favorite thing to do.
>>>/gasyourself/

The optimal strategy would be to simply start including holocaust-related things within lists of mandela effect sightings. Casually include them, rather than creating whole new memes for them. Example: a list that includes mandela, interview with a vampire, the amount of jews in living in europe before and after the holocaust, berenstein bears.

sage

Some people are impenetrable, nothing will ever change their minds. But some of them will do their own research and learn the truth. Very few people here today can say that they knew the Holocaust was a lie their entire life. 10 years ago I started posting on /n/ to debunk Holocaust deniers, but soon I was forced to confront the truth. Debating the Holocaust forced me to research it, and researching it deprogrammed me. It is possible to deprogram many people from the Holohoax myth. They just need to be pushed in the right direct.

Good call.

It is under ice, you cocksucking faggot. You’re reposting kike propaganda about global warming.

I'd say you were the one playing stupid, but it doesn't count if you actually are stupid. Delusional apparently, too.

Counter-sage, illiterate.

this is good

Actually there are 2 north and south poles, one magnetic and the other geographical. The magnetic one is constantly shifting and occasionally in my area true north aligns to magnetic north otherwise you have to allow for it.

It never happened

Literally forced meme, nice try.

Sage and report for shitposting kike lies and being illiterate.

Hey guys, remember when America liberated that Nazi Death Camp?

Nope, never happened. All "Nazi Death Camps" were liberated by the Soviets. What an amazing coincidence!

Not really.

Yeah, I know. I'm referring to the geographical north pole. I noticed that first while reading Evola and how he did not mention the body of ice at that spot. Then I looked at 20 year old globus and none was there either. Then I looked at google earth and wiki and nothing. spooky

bump for potential

Bump for massive potential

Any idea on how to reformulate this?

The Germans had massive gas chambers that could gas an entire train at once… yet these played no role whatsoever in the alleged Holocaust. If the Germans were gassing trains of jews, why wouldn't they use the gas chambers they already had that were explicitly designed to gas entire trains?

Reported. Global warming does not exist.

Get fucked.

sage

I'm not talking about global warming you dumb nigger. I'm talking about the fact that it was never there in recent history.

Counter-sage. Burn, kike.

Looks its plate height/depth ratger than landmass. I's bet it shows Doggerland between England and France.

Regardless, I want in on the Dinosaur timeline NOW.

That is exactly the mindset that inspired me to create this thread. I went into the berenstein thread to sage and shitpost, and accidentally came up with the idea.

Fucking perfect.
Can anyone whip up some templates? My tablet is broken a friend miht fix it tomorrow unless freak weather again. If we had some templates it would just be some copypasta work with some touchups and text.

The only "shit" I see being called out is yours. It's clear that you REALLY don't want any more people to look into the holohoax.

>>>/x/

Camp Zoos at "death camps" are a good candidate I think. They don't fit the narrative.

sage

Normalfags don't know about the jewish affinity for the 6,000,000 number. Perhaps something could be done with this.

That's the purpose of this thread. The mandela effect existing or not is irrelevant to the operation, its a fucking Meme, and by Kek, memes are our sword! The normies eat up this meme like chocolate fudge, devouring until sickened, and at the center of every last piece of fudge there will be a redpill.

:^)

Yeah, no. Keep your disgusting commie scalies at least one universe away from me.

sage

A prime subject would be the Auschwitz death toll.

What didn't I read, faggot? Link me to the post I should have read. Or are you just throwing insults out at random to try and "shut it down"?

sage

Picture at the left is Bergen-Belsen, picture on the right Auschwitz.
4 million + 1.5 million = 6.5 million

Saved. Can we get anything about the lampshades? I think the most outragious but well known claims would be most effective.

Kikes shilling EXTRA hard in this thread.

Fabulous Idea OP as a broadcaster always looking to drop redpills. But as of now Im just focusing on pizzagate

Maybe we can Mandela up a meme that the Holocaust used to be committed by Russia in WW1, but then the "timeline shifted" and it was suddenly done by Germany in WW2.

>Remember that le fake news about

He's kvetching HARD. That goes to show this idea has great potential.

The Auschwitz death toll is a great candidate.

No, even kikepedia admits that the Soviets fabricated the 4,000,000 number. It's buried at the bottom of their page about Zyklon B. Pic related.

thanks for bumping this thread famalam

I never said you believed in the Holocaust (though to be fair, you probably do). You're just putting words in my mouth.
If you're not a bot, you ARE a complete retard. What's the matter, fail the IDF aptitude test to man a checkpoint so they put you on the hasbara team instead?

Lampshades is definitely the best candidate. I believe the lampshade myth was first created during the creation of the webm related documentary.

Does anybody have anything about that one Polish resistance spy who claims to have simply walked into and out of a camp? I think it was Treblinka. He claims all the security was taking the day off or something.

sage

So reported for not even trying.
And reported for D&C.

As a kid they taught me in public school that Nazi soldiers would throw Jewish babies into the air to practice shooting. It's a ridiculous idea - that's why they put it in my brain when I was a child.

I bet 90% of the kids who went to my school are walking around with that knocking around in the back of their head.

I like this idea.

JIDF pls go

Ridiculous jew stories are great ways to deprogram people.

I'll dump some more of these later, don't want to drown the thread.

Scattershot any questionable memes out at halfchan, if they stick you know they're good, if they suck, they'll be gone in five minutes and forgotten.

Yes! You get it! The shittier he enemy meme, the better this works!

The lampshade hoax was used to fucking execute good men at Nuremberg.

How (((suspicious))).

Unless people can be convinced that those evil Nazis (or whoever else) really ARE just that evil. That's why they go after little kids, try and get the holohoax stories into their minds when they're still young and gullible.
Of course, it's the same in any war - propagandists will always try and portray the enemy side as baby smashers. And the idea will stick in the public conception, even long after it has been uncovered as false.
Example: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_(testimony)
If I recall, the "throwing babies for target practice" one was used in WW1 as well.

The most ridiculous stories go too far and plant seeds of doubt. Like the masturbation machines. They don't use these examples to teach little children because they know these examples go too far and the kids would laugh it off.

Holy shit, I never thought of gassing the whole train. And I think about things like that a lot!

This is brilliant, and I expect it to come in real handy someday. Do we have these now, or were they just one of those awesome Victorian steampunk things we're not worthy of anymore?

Okay, reported.

Also the "one testicle" thing, which they used on Hitler and Napoleon.

Remember the semen injections, goyim!

Sage

This implies that it is possible that it could have happened somewhere, which we know is impossible.

They might still exist, but I'm not sure about that. They were used to prevent the spread of disease, which doesn't really seem to be a problem these days.

They aren't hard to make though. They often made train tunnels into fumigation tunnels. Park the train in the tunnel, close doors on either end, and gas the whole thing.

It IS possible that it could happen somewhere though… hopefully within our lifetime.

It's not impossible to to make human leather into a lampshade. But it never happened.

I told my dad this years ago and he was genuinely shaken. He was taught the lampshades as fact and never questioned it. I don't think they teach it to kids much anymore, but there are entire generations of Americans who believe it as strongly as they believe the gassing stories.

your reading compression must be pretty bad
fantastic ideas Holla Forums keep it coming!!!!!

No thanks, I don't want jew skin in my living room. That's just gross.

goddamn it, op

Of course not. But we would have to test if all these ridiculous stories were possible somehow.

With that, OP kind of set himself up to get shit on by the illiterates. Next time OP, don't open a thread like that. It sets things off on the wrong foot.

And then Joe Eighteenpack will go look up niggers with gol teefs, and he will finally know that niggers are pieces of shit that will put three thousand dollars worth of rims on a car that doesn't even run.

It proved I'm not a foreign shill didnt it?

Preciswly. They never ever bother to question the kike propaganda. This meme though is set up so that people will react to it by questioning and digging to disprove the mandela berenstein meme, espeially the sciencefags. As such, if we pick obvious bullshit like the lampshades as targets, they'll look into it.

I've known since pretty much day 1. My father had a large encyclopedia collection and a specific book detailing the holocaust. In them it was stated that a total of 6 million died. Roughly half being jews and the others being gays gypsies etc. I've been questioning this shit from the day one of my HS teachers said that the total was 12 million and 6 million were jews. Who was correct? My teach at the time or the books that my father had?

Faggot, Arctic sea ice tends to melt to a minimum in the summer and regrow in the winter. The geographic north pole can melt because topography plays a very important role in seasonal sea ice extent (unlike Antarctica, there is no circumpolar Arctic vortex enforcing a homogeneous domain boundary.) It last had open water in 2013.

That said, there is a very definite trend in Arctic sea ice loss since the 1970s. One cannot dispute this, regardless of the attribution of the cause.

If there were some way known to man to quantify and physically measure levels of butthurt, your ass would be VY Canis Majoris of colorectal destruction.

This may be a fruitful venture.

This does have great meme potential.

Normies are eating up Mandela Effect videos on Youtube.

There already a Mandela Effect meme that Hitler's eyes have changed from brown to blue, so Nazi themed material could slide right in.

The Auscwitz death toll has already been mentioned.

A way to frame it might be to have blue pilled beliefs be the old reality, with redpilled facts as the new reality.

Mandela Effect changes:
Nuremberg trials changed from fair legal process to railroading of Nazis.

Patton US hero is now Patton thought we fought wrong side in Europe, and was assassinated by the Jews.

You raise a good point. The numbers have flipped repeatedly. We can portray that as timelines changing repeatedly and the normies will freak their shit. Would be a great one to spam on all the /fringe/ /x/ boards out there.

Oh man, I almost forgot about this. This one makes people melt down. Too many jewish (((social studies))) teachers in public schools taught their students that Hitler was a hypocrite because he had brown hair and brown eyes.

Reminder that the Mandela Effect is just a fake conspiracy to take up space and divert people's attention from real things. Fuck off back to >>>/x/ if you're going to be a gullible idiot.

And that's also bullshit based on bullshit because it wouldn't have fucking changed anything beyond the rarity of the color of Hitler's eyes had it been true. Hitler didn't actually want to wipe out all non-blue eyed blondes, he just treasured the existence of blue-eyed blondes. Fucking kikery beyond kikery.

Retard

We know that you imbecile.

Learn how to fucking read, kike.

found the jidf
search Bergen-Belsen plaque
You fucktards just make it too easy.

/gasyourself/

Meme it, this is gold.

Funny, Fiona Broome, the woman who coined the theory is a Jew.

Stop posting until you read the thread.

also, look at the graph you double nigger. millions of square kilometers does not account for the depth of the ice, and the graph is only June to October.

sage for off topic.

Oh.
Sorry I just acted upon instinct because I'm sick as shit of hearing about this retarded theory.

Reminds me of the lost world of Lyg in the Elder Scrolls universe.

It's a graph of sea ice extent minima. Do you think that there's an Arctic sea ice minima outside of September, you supreme retard? Arctic ice volume is falling even more quickly than extent (as it must per dimensional analysis). Gas yourself.

READ THREAD BEFORE POST
Simple concept.

This thread is retarded. Why are you all bumping it?

maybe you guys could also use something like first pic related to make liberals question their worldviews, after polishing the image first ofc

you need to go back to reddit or cuckchan fam. the point of this thread is redirect a popular and successful idea to use as memetic warfare against (((them))), So either you have reading comprehension of a twelve year old, a JIDF shill or something worse - actually retarded

what about during the industrial age?

Unfortunately it's very difficult to retrieve earth-observing satellite data from the 1850s and the region remains very inaccessible to survey through other methods. Naval submarine charts show a sampling of arctic sea ice depths and that the ice was much deeper in the 1950s.

This is indisputable fact, regardless of assignation of cause.

Listen you fuckwits, you're shitting up a thread about the Holohoax with your half-baked ice shit. Have you ever heard of the Hudson Bay? Guess who it was named after. Hudson. Go figure, huh?

What the hell was Hudson doing up there? He was looking for the Northwest Passage. Did he find it? No, because it was filled with ice. The Northwest Passage would have been extremely profitable if it existed, that's why people were looking for it. Hudson was trying to sail around North America from the North so that you didn't have to sail all the way around South America instead. Eventually they dug the Panama Canal instead.

this

They fear the power of our memes. Do not respond to derailment. High energy, PRAISE KEK! The six million never happened in our reality, force them to question (((theirs)))!!!

this. had same globe as kid.

sorry mayng, I let out my inner autist. let's get back to what really matters here, changing reality as we know it.

WITH NO SURVIVORS!

Ok, which one of you…
Pic related. Lampshade is the focus of the image.

At least three threads on this board right now from the same group of fringe based shills that works to subvert Holla Forums. This is of course one of them.

checked
That cover has potential… I remember my mother reading me that book when I was very little. I remember being annoyed by it's moralizing.

Sage isn't a downvote Holla Forums.

NICE OC!

4+1.5=5.5

Oy vey antisemite

guys
look at the shards

Checked and Kek'd.