BREAKING: Netflix Will Produce Sergio Pablos’ 2D Feature ‘Klaus’

BREAKING: Netflix Will Produce Sergio Pablos’ 2D Feature ‘Klaus’

Planning for a Christmas 2019 release

archive.is/WDmFW

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/126287950
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

inb4 cel shaded 3d

I wish, looks like it's going to be more of that lousy plastic looking crap all of them are pushing out.

who is saint nicholas.

vimeo.com/126287950

Shut up, The Long Long Holiday was really good despite it.

i'm tentatively hopeful

Who is Sergio Pablos and why should I care?

I really hate the red text I dont get how its ==BREAKING NEWS== either

Try to guess how Netflix would fuck it up with leftist propoganda.

Nah, Netflix is conservative kike at worst.
They're in for the money and they literally throw EVERYTHING at the wall to see what sticks, when they shove leftist shit they warn in advance.

They made a consistently pro-Christian Castlevania into anti-Christian one. I wonder what they're gonna do next with a Catholic Saint?

This user is right. Pic related

oh god not this again

Why are Holla Forumstards on this site so triggered over this again

I'm not a Holla Forums fag but I'm more BORED then triggered. Can't we just have a cool nice priest anymore? No they all gotta be rapists.

Its just boring and they took an opportunity for something refreshing and turned it into a cliche one.

I forget Holla Forums has /christian/ why complain about something that actually fucking happened Witch Hunters are my favorite type of characters but their influence came from actual dumb people who thought drinking tree roots meant you were working with the devil

Next you'll be chimpingout over the Spanish Inquistion.

I'm not even Christian. If it was a Judge Dredd Series and they decided "Let's subvert it up by making the Judges Radical Anarchists fighting the man!" Id find it as retarded.

It's TIRED. It's as Tired as the Stupid Dad, Neurotic Mom. Its a subversion so old and so static that It's more of a hardcore STANDARD then a subversion anymore.

I still dont get how this all leads back to leftist propaganda you could have said this and I would have okay or that was not you I dont know.

This is a chan, Im not the same user as

or

I even stated as such:
Honestly it again more ties into the "Lack of Wholesomeness" thing I posted before not so much direct religiosity or propaganda.
Like with my Dredd thing, I'm a more libertarian type guy, but I still love the character, and subverting his ideals for what is trendy, would be disappointing, so I can understand people who disliked what Castlevania did.

The Belmonts and the Church in that series gave it a very optimistic feeling, despite the horror (I also am a fan of Demonic horror more then Cthulu and Castlevania was a MASTER of Demonic Horror), returning it more to horror kitche of the past which it was based on.

Being Anti-Christian goes in line with being Anti-White. Also, even Dawkins said Christianity was better than Mudslima and held back worse.

Honestly, I never really gave a shit about it. It's pretty much a cliche at this point, which made the real good guy priest a breath of fresh air. Most people forget that pretty much every adaptation of Holla Forums IP will end up as shit, no matter who writes it.

At least the Catholics and Wahabbis are memorable. My denomination just wants you to listen to your conscience and meditate, but thanks to those fucking evangelicals, the only thing we're associated with is oatmeal.

Who?

That wasn't because of Netflix, the writer they hired is a famous comic writer, which makes sense for the series, but has always been an edgy 14 year old when it comes to any religious content.

Hey Holla Forums

leftypol

For comic book readers:
This animated feature has nothing to do with the comic book series of the same name by Grant Morrison and Dan Mora, published by BOOM! Studios.

Despicable Me co-creator