What are your thoughts on Colin Mochrie from Whose Line is it Anyway?

what are your thoughts on Colin Mochrie from Whose Line is it Anyway?

is that a tranny

This is why you need to be a good role model as a father. Colin's lack of self respect translated to his role in comedic bits. He was always the pushover, the stand-in for any female, and humiliated for the audience's enjoyment.

Now he's paying the ultimate humiliation for what his son has become.

JUST

It's a little weed that he wasn't dosing him with estrogen to keep a petite frame but to each their own I guess.

The thing is though he'd always BTFO where it counted.

no it's his wife

It's his son. Asshole.

I pity him. He looks at his son with disgust, horror, and sadness, but his career would be over if he even dared to say anything but what a beautiful little girl his son is. His son. Every parental instinct is telling him his son is ill, but modern sensibilities have convinced him that no, he has the problem.

Just look in those eyes. The look of someone in a cage, of a hostage. His freakshow smiles obliviously, happily, because being retarded he is incapable of realizing how wrong all of this is.

he looks more feminine here than he does as a tranny

Would you?

Looks like an older anglo woman without his garish overcompensating makeup.

what is it about Channel Awesome that destroys everyone who's even slightly involved with them?

Do you really have to ask?

So you've seen what? One episode?

Colin is a funny man and very good at improv, he's also immensely ugly so i can't blame him for not getting a real woman. However that's not his wife up top and he's helping keep the white race alive.

What really does hurt is that Ryan Stiles is Jewish.

This. There is no such thing as lying when it comes to the human body language. Indeed, it is the final frontier of truth, having been kicked out of everything else. In the past, it was nowhere near as hard. You beat it out of them if they started to go down that road. You reported deviants to the police. You could voice your opinion freely with little to no impact on your professional life. If they had idols, they were nowhere near as untouchable as they are nowadays (aside from Divine perhaps who lived in John Waters' fetid asshole until the moment he kicked it) and all you had to do was bring a couple friends and beat their skulls in until they stopped moving once you learned of the spots they frequented.

Every single corner where self-improvement or redemption may once have lain has since been perverted into further freeway where responsibility is eschewed and feelings trump reality. You aren't even allowed the choice of saying nothing nowadays, it's a subject you must have an opinion in else you are a clandestine opponent. An implicit facial expression is the sole act of defiance one is allowed to make in today's society for fear of reprisal. We live in a world where chromosomes are generally perceived to have become the new appendix, the one part of the body that allegedly no longer matters. To suggest otherwise gets you labelled a "pseudoscientist" that uses "hate facts". Slavery is freedom and all that jazz.

Same thing happened to pic related. I don't think he enjoyed it from the start of that shitty gimmick and knowing that apart from being a cuck, his step-son is the way he is down to his own actions. You can tell he's going through the motions just for the purpose of (((nostalgia))) and that sweet Vinny M paycheck.

DOUGED

jesus, I remember watching him like 20 years ago

I thought he was pretty alpha when I was a kid tbh

The moustache is pretty off putting.

Did his son reveal xirself on a TV sho or was that somebody else? I remember a clip of somebody doing that and it looked like his son. If it wasn't him does anybody have that clip? His son walks out in a dress and the father looks disgusted and starts crying.

I enjoy not being a right-wing cucktard, I let people live their lives as they please. Personal Freedom, you know? It's something rightists can never understand.

Aren't you liberals right wing though?

Who allows that these days?

Why aren't these people institutionalised?

that was just some random JIDF shitposter spreading misinformation, he's canadian.

how was colin mochrie involved with Channel Awesome?

His son, Kinley Mochrie, formally Luke, was a contributor to the site.

What would he say today?

He didn't deserve to be JUSTed

Didn't read, here's your (you) faggot, now go away.

WTF?