How does it feel to be taunted?

How does it feel to be taunted?

I don't understand why did he picked Selena Gomez now for this role. I mean, nobody cares about her anymore now

Because she's hispanic. Putting a chink in would be too obvious and a negress would be too much suspension of disbelief.

This.

The movie is already ruined then. She's too fucking old

Its weird, she looks as good as ever, but nobody cares.

How does it feel to be cucked?

I WILL FUCK YOU UP

The "15 year old girl" in the movie is Elle Fanning.

Elle ♥

Sorry, that was all me. The site refused to send the post, and that's why I used 3 different images.

Would you look at that

All Jews must die.

Retarded strawman aside, even pedos can hate normalization of pedophilia, since most of them know it is bad and wrong and just fantasize about it and off themselves if they think they will actually do it.

this is the reason whites are going extinct.

Nobody said we wanted to see this crap == BUT YOU ==

SO STOP PROJECTING YOU FUCKING PAEDOPHILE KIKE!!!!

Went into the pedo thread back on lowcard Holla Forums once to ask "how can you live with yourselves" and was surprised at the answers I got. All very thoughtful and self aware, like drug addicts who knew they had a problem but committed to keeping it from being a problem for anybody else. Changed my feeling about them from disgust to empathy and pity. Worst thing yogapig ever did to this site was demolishing their quarantine safe spaces and scattering them to other boards.

Feels like the idiot still thinks he lives in a political climate that won't see his stupid kike ass thrown into an oven. I'm getting sick of this shit and I imagine others are too and more people are actually seeing the shit to be sick of every day. These jews are fucking stupid. They're gonna get what's coming to them.

HE TOOK IT DIDN'T HE?

roll

take the lead pill
right in your fucking brainbox, pal

And /ourguy/ Allen?

Do you know what a wood chipper is?

roll

How do you want to go in, foot first or head first? You son of a bitch.

rolling for feet

Then she becomes cheap enough to appear in a Woody Allen fanfiction.

Wood Allen needs to be stopped. From making movies.

woody allen is great much