H1B Pajeets, (((Tech Companies))) BTFO

USCIS Will ""Temporarily"" Suspend Premium Processing for All H-1B Petitions
processing time to increase from 15 days to 6+ months after April 3rd
March 3, 2017

Summary: H1B applications take 3-6 months to be processed unless the company pays a $1225 fee for premium processing, which takes ~15 days on average. On March 3rd US Citizenship and Immigration Services announced they'll stop offering premium processing starting April 3rd and begin focusing on the backlog of standard applications. All new applications will go to the back of the queue, likely being delayed 6+ months, or perhaps indefinitely if Trump cracks down on the program. No longer will misled millennials who took tech degrees expecting high-paying careers languish in NEETdom as cut-rate poo people take all the jobs!

Press release:

uscis.gov/news/alerts/uscis-will-temporarily-suspend-premium-processing-all-h-1b-petitions
megalodon.jp/2017-0305-0301-34/https://www.uscis.gov:443/news/alerts/uscis-will-temporarily-suspend-premium-processing-all-h-1b-petitions
archive.fo/Xi5JV

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/EWmBW
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The jobs will move to India.

Then we impose protectionism such that the jobs should remain here. The noblesse oblige of the ruler of a nation is to keep society functioning and in check, willing to do anything to see this goal realized.

The jobs that can be outsourced are already in india. Most h1b poos are server/network techs and the like.

Society right now is NOT functioning, and Trump is doing what he needs to do to make it function again.

Begone, Pajeet! Back to the designated shitting street!

GO POO IN YOUR OWN LOO, PAJEET

SHIT

IT

DOWN

Is it just me, or is that guy actually disrespectful towards the President of The United States?

Btw good answers from Trump. President-worthy.

How many college grads wouldn't kill to get a job at these companies?

The first post is always a kike

The guy is seriously angry. Almost intimidating. Glad he's on our side.

not to mention those salaries are grossly depressed because of these fucking H1Bs

here have the superior edit

I work for a large corporate and I am a program manager responsible for the delivery IT change with budgets between 10 to 30 million.

I can tell you for a fact that outsourcing software development to india was a mistake that started back in 2005. However from 2015 and onward the tides are turning, many companies are reversing the outsourcing decision because new software development methodologies like Agile/Scrum do not work with people from india, their culture and their way of thinking does not suit this new method.

At last I understand what she was talking about.

Those indian companies keep them as bonded laborers for a considerable period of time say around 6-7 years,I feel the Trump administration should look into this and hand them heavy fines/cancel their US licenses.
Also that salary is just for the books.I bet they pay them around 50-60k.

Oh it's less than that. I've seen as low as 15-20k.

When a liberal is simply told "no" and treated like the petulant child they are their voices became as sweet as a cello, that whiny total lack of comprehension is music to my ears

Oh its gonna be sweet.

Any sources you can dig up? Would be a huge red pill for people

Can you elaborate?

India has huge amounts of corruption and working there requires bribes. If your company is found to have bribed foreign officials, you'll pretty much never be allowed to operate in the US again. H1B are bullshit because they import the cheap workforce of another country without the corruption of their government. Basically a win-win for the corporations.

The best part about it is that Pres Trump believes every word he says and that scares these phonies who speak reservedly all day long out of their own cowardice.

Not that user, but typically with Agile methodologies (SCRUM, Lean, Kanban, etc), you focus on rapid iterations and releases that you can then evaluate and make changes based on the outcome. Indians typically work best when given a list of highly specific instructions that they can follow to the letter. (Like China, except the quality of work is a little bit higher.)

But when you tell them 'The requirements can always change and we have to be able to reply', they have difficulty coping with the shift in thinking.

I work in tech too and outsourcing our stuff to India hasn't worked too well and it's being brought back stateside. Americans are hard fucking workers user, despite the 'lazy murrican on their motorized scooter' meme. One of the reasons we were able to rise to supremacy is because we're monsters who give the Japanese a run for their money in terms of working ourselves to death, but we're also creative thinkers and pragmatists.

We lead countries in the third world; it's folly to assume they could mesh well with our actual working style.

Damn straight. Our ancestors tamed this land, we should be proud of them and continue in their spirit.

Should that even be on the list? That is, in the most literal sense possible, an Indian company.

Is that for offshored positions or for H1Bs?

Anons were talking about H1Bs.
Pic related offshore salaries.

Fucking shame

David is a disrespectful Jew faggot! His lofty Bullshit is soon to crash down around his uppity Ass!

And there will be a lofty tariff to keep their shit outs here!

It's called: 'being straight-up'.

Best kind of people to work with btw.

HCL America is literally just a mill to import H1-Bs

I've been trying to find the news article about it, but it had to have been 1-2 years ago so my memory on the specifics is fucked. Doesn't help that google keeps giving a lot of generic "H1B's are underpaid!" blog articles.

There's this also

Spent a few hours this last week 'getting up to speed' backing up this engineer on a few long term projects

can you feel the tide changing?

There must be a real concern in these companies if they fight too hard to keep their H1Bs there will be blowback from their own workers becoming demoralized and the possibility the trump administration will see red & go farther and add restrictions and higher requirements on future visas.

This is great news user. Also,
www.npr.org/sections/alltechconsidered/2017/02/28/517496648/trump-may-weigh-in-on-h-1b-visas-but-major-reform-depends-on-congress
archive.is/EWmBW

You mean they haven't already demoralized the fuck out of white American workers? How many Americans have been forced to train their H1B replacements before getting shitcanned? This is nothing but pure, all natural, organic karma.

Feels good man

You can thank Germanic blood for that hard work mentality. Had the biggest diaspora been Spaniard, Portuguese or Greek instead of German, Americans would be lazy motherfuckers. Just look at Mexico and South America.

$1225 fee is nothing. pajeet would even pay it himself.

Exactly. That's why you can't even get that service now.

This. Sometimes I wish I were a lazy Med who knew how to kick back have fun and enjoy life but muh hobbies and studies keep me from having the lazy Med lifestyle.

t. germanic burger

Little over a k to shave 5.5 months off getting your slave to look in your loo? Who doing this would not take that deal. What do they shave off the process to make this bribe work?

Notice I left out Italians? That's because while they mostly are laid back, they also have a trait that is similar to the French. If it's about food or pussy they'll go full autist to achieve near perfection.

Too little, too late. I've moved on to construction.

T-thank you, M-mister President.

This. Fabio the Italian would rather spend $5,000 on on some designer clothing he'd wear for when he goes clubbing on the weekends while the Herman the German would rather spend the money on tools and equipment for whatever he's tinkering away on in his garage.

So isn't it a good thing that India can now keep it's intellectual capital at home where they can develop infrastructure systems that improve their quality of life to the point that they don't have to shit in the street anymore? America will compete, as always, with slightly higher paid white people doing IT and programming jobs.

yep, that's why help desks/call centers are all Pajeets and the headhunters are too.

India has no tech industry. They do tech support and codemonkey shit. Stuff that would normally be done by fresh graduates in IT/CS.

Call center jobs have already pretty much all been sent to India but they can't do much more than that.

I added it up.

Why are people using poo-in-loo threads to slide right now?

wew lad
That's probably a decent wage in poo country though.

Fuck off kike.

there have been 4 at the top of the catalog in the last hour. When was the last time you saw 4 pajeet threads created or bumped per hour?

ps I was asking the question non-rhetorically

Pajeets should stop focusing on tech and become plumbers.

That's a mighty polite way of saying "Those goddamned curry niggers need illustrated step by step directions to pour piss out of a boot and even then they'll find a way to fuck it up."

Put them in the "high school kid with a weekend and a book could do it" jobs and MAYBE they'll be acceptable. Still worse than all but the most inbred retard white. God help you if you let them near your actual production code/DBs/critical infrastructure.

Correct. If you give them a task that requires any decision making, it will end up a street shitting show.

fuck yourself

Now just imagine the pain of having a curry nigger put over you, because the real boss wanted to shift some of the paperwork to someone useless and earn diversity points with the Higher Ups.

Best part? The curry nigger promptly earns the nigger part and doesn't do shit. He loves to call useless meetings or invade other people's meetings to give his expert advice, such as we should consider using Subversion.

Please, meme pajeet deportation. They're every bit as bad as tacos.

Outsourcing is often the fucking incredibly genius decision some upper management clown trying to cut corners/costs. You get a product that "works" and does what it is supposed to until you need to make changes. At this point some actual dev looks at it and the code is an uncommented nightmare, insecure, shitty programming style etc. Short term gain, long term pain.

They are worse because they are overtaking upper middle class neighborhoods like cancer all over California. Just like asians, they have the whole village in one house. They use the city sewers 1000% more than a normal family and park their Toyota camrys with missing hubcaps all over the streets.

Help desk user here. Just came to say…

HAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAA

Fuck the street shitters. I don't need them keeping my wages artificially low.

ASIAN CONTINENT BTFO YET AGAIN

GOOKS ON THE WIRE! GET THE ROACH NIGGA GET THE ROACH!

are you still surprised? liberals hate getting redpilled.

I like how 50% of Indians don't have toilets but they have a space program.

the end-result of the caste system where the elite neglect everyone else and the entire nation literally turns into shit.

+ 88
+ 80

Ok. So next semester I have to make a choice. Do I pursue computer/software engineering or do I do forestry?

Any user's weigh in bc I'm loosing sleep over this and wish I could do both. Worried I'm going to hate my coworkers with computers engineering. Or being inside all day. But fuck it's useful knowledge. And also the pay is ace.

to be fair, i'd rather have journalists who challenge the President's ideas rather than just suck his dick all the time

Too dangerous, what with the poo witches and all.

It's that bad

DIGITAL DALIT SEEPOYS BTFO

Depends if you're okay with needing to adapt to constant technology churn. Many skills you develop as a software engineer will become rapidly become obsolete and thus not particularly useful knowledge. In contrast, I imagine the techniques of forestry have changed very little over the decades.

The jobs tend to be in urban areas where the cost of living offsets much of the difference. People in San Francisco will pay $1000 a month to live in a tent of someone's backyard.

Do whatever you enjoy most I suppose. Battle it out in the computer technology atmosphere that's always changing or get a career involved in forestry where you get to connect with nature, probably quite a bit slower paced but more physically intensive. Also most likely learn practical skills for innawoods or homesteading.

I have a friend who does software for Audi. According to him, outsourcing to India was the worst thing they did. While the Indians do get results, and fast, it breaks down the moment they have to think on their own. They work best in large groups, where you give them a list of precise instructions and let them hammer the code. A lot of them doesn't even understand what the fuck they're doing - they just retype (not even copy-paste, actually retype) a specific template which was provided to them.

It's because of that that Audi and a bunch of other German companies are interested in cutting off India altogether, and moving their IT sector to Eastern Europe. It's around the same price margin, but the people working there actually know what the fuck they're doing.

He also told me ages ago that the next big thing Audi and the other companies are working for are smart cars. Which, when you take the new Wikileaks leaks into account, becomes fucking scary. The "your car can be remotely controlled in order to kill you" scenario was planned in advance for years.

I have some more friends who work software with the Indians, and nobody has anything nice to say about them.

Terrible rotoscoping. They need to hire better video guys.

inb4 lolbertarians defend this saying Americans need to be more competitive in muh free market

So when will the Pajeets actually, you know, use their technical knowledge to make their own tech industry instead of leeching other countries, but this is the same country that still needs to be toilet trained.

It's happening in Illinois too and Ohio.

Screams internally.jpg

Sounds gay, do infosec/incident response or some shit.

Been applying for new IT jobs, every single one has asked about H1B visas and if I require sponsorship. It isn't necessarily new that they ask, but it is new that every single IT position I've applied for asks. I had a feeling it must be related to something like this coming down the pipeline. This is great news for American IT professionals.

Did you know that the caste system was created by Great Britain in order to further subjugate the indians by further dividing them?

t. leftist dogma

I don't even understand computer tech but this is hilarious.

They are worse than tacos.
Tacos in the US mostly take jobs from niggers.
Pajeets in the US take jobs from whites.

Forestry.

meet a pajeet in college that told me he was part of the upper class, higher up state officials too. said they would rock around in limos, run people over, gun them down in broad daylight and no one did anything to them because they were the upper class. india is fucked.

holly shit, they are moving into ohio like fucking crazy. It's un fucking believable. i can't wait to gun these fucks down.

Illinoisfag, here.
Pajeets are so fucking arrogant. In my Uni classes they always ask retarded questions, hold up the class for bullshit, and generally act like know-it-alls when their IQs are subhuman. The only reason they succeed in the job market is (((affirmative action))) and their gook-like education culture where they're told to not have a life and just do school work. Fuck indians. send them back to the shitting streets.

I can't even tell what's going on there. Gay looking 50 year old asian guy getting pissed at a mudslime for not knowing how to work an ATM?

Ohioan here, not even all that close to any of the 3 bigger cities and yet I can attest that the number of immigrants I see/deal with from day to day has skyrocketed in the last 2 or 3 years. I work as a retail drone and half the people I deal with are non-natives. I'll still prefer to deal with arabs/asians/persians over the average black folk but it's worrying nonetheless.

The only thing pajeets and chinks are good at is they are good at sensing the disgusting niggers and spics they explicitly avoid them and their women rarely fall for the nigger muh dick meme nagging,this is either due to their experience living in a shithole or good family values.

I had one pajeet labmate for a subject who used to tell me how during the 92 riots niggers used to go around scaring them for wearing their traditional clothes and the dot on their foreheads.It was hilarious.

Muzzie tourist working the ATM for 30 minutes.

kek, this guy is like a mix between a gook and an english nobleman.

am Pajeet. No. Tech industry will operate at 20-30% of its current scale
tech is shit and is turning india into even worse shit than we already are.

yeah no. there is a limit to exaggeration.

fuck right off.

Elaborate.

According to pajeets, poo handling is for the lower caste. Being a codemonkey means the pajeet is not from the poo caste, so all uni trained pajeets aren´t dealing poo with their hands.
The poo must be laid on the designated shitting streets to be dealt by the lower poo caste.

Everyone in Singapore is like that. I mean they all speak English.

aka they lack critical thinking skills which is the forerunner of creativity. European stock excel at critical thinking and creativity.

That video was hilarious. I had no idea people in Singapore spoke like that.

Only India could manage to turn a massive tech sector into a liability.

hello, my name is john, can I today help you? sir, I'd like to considerate you on how my city is sinking in the poo.

proficiencies include windows of xp pro and advanced internet exploring. please be telling on how to copy plus paste stackoverflew javascripts in order to solved?? seeking cramped 0-bedroom suite to be sharing across 8 pajits cousins.

please to Itch-1 B, Amrika You-Say!

Indians are the most corrupt and shitty people(pun intended) that you will ever meet. They are ugly both on the inside and out.

The caste system is to be blamed for people becoming so filthy.

The consequences of rote-learning in action.

Indians are shit-tier people morally. The british only took advantage of their evil nature with their own evil intentions.

Remember that the next time you meet one of these stinking filth who try to befriend you.

Indians are racist as fuck despite being shitskinned.

I'd kick every hindu streetshitter out if i was ever afforded the opportunity.

Not far off from the reality of things to be quite honest.

lol no. companies that outsourced call centers go a raft of shit from their customers. if the pajeet on the other end of the line can't speak proper english, it doesn't matter what his other skill sets are. the fabled indian call center was replaced by AI where possible and re-offshored to ireland or back in the states.

in related news, the economy in the land of designated shitting streets is in complete free fall, despite that bullshit 7% gdp print modi shat out last december.

Every tech company around here is crawling with those fuckers. A lot of their engineers are total garbage, but they have degrees and certifications from sketchy Indian universities and companies can contract them for peanuts.

There are whole neighborhoods that are just Indian families with shitloads of kids here on H1B's. It really gets me steamed… American companies are importing people and fucking up neighborhood's just to intentionally depress American wages. It seems like the kind of thing people would be hanged for in the old days.

Same over in the UK, do you ever see some that just seem to have no logical reason to be there in a true what in the fucking Christ kind of way? Seriously, I see some here that look diseased, only ever seen in the benefits office or preaching Islam walking around with a God damned sick of wood like out of 10th century Arabia. Or is this just the UK?

Really wish there was stool analysis die on them.

the thing messing with me the most about pajeets is their total non-shame about how little they know?
wouldn't you feel fucking awful if you were given an engineer title but didn't know jack shit? These pajeets have no shame at all doing it, it's sickening.

You type like some Holla Forums or mudslime faggot,the mask is wearing off.

whatever you say, chaim.

This.

Save us the bullet and kill yourself kike.
SASSOONS! The kikes took advantage of the empire and blamed the english.

For all the things that make me want to keep a pajeet of my own… I never want them to drive.

Then why did it take Herman so long to invent writing?

Seconded.