comics.org/credit/name/Cebulski/sort/chrono/
eataku.com/page/),
archive.is/x4A9m#selection-453.56-453.69
archive.is/FeKqA
archive.fo/ZNkNz
archive.fo/d9vMp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I had no idea Alonso was that fat

This isn't Alonso, this is Cebulski, the new editor in chief.

Seems unreal but Disney is indeed cleaning up the house.

Not really. They're just re-arranging the deck chairs on the Titanic

Checked out his twitter, are was pleasantly surprised to find a feed free of any political statements or clickbait journalism. He does seem to post about food often.

For a fat guy not surprising. Still hope he does a good job and fix marvel.

I'll take food postings over asshury political commentary any day

*asshurt

i can agree with that.

Seems normal based on twitter. Hopefully he gets marvel sane.

Or maybe marvel makes him insane

comics.org/credit/name/Cebulski/sort/chrono/
He was also involved in Marvel Mangaverse and cut his teeth in imported and American manga publishing. Including the fanservicy books. This might be both good and bad. He does have a tumblr (eataku.com/page/), but it's also politics free and mostly about food - especially Asian one.

Overall, he seems to be sort of an outsider. Maybe Disney is trying to shake things up.

Hopefully his Slav heritage survived 3+ generation dilution and is not overridden by his Swedish side of heritage. He does visit Polish cons to scout talent - that's supposedly where he found artist for the recent Mockingbird comic. However, he is fond of the American version of kielbasa, which is not a good sign. At least his wife is Japanese, so there is a low risk of her being a bad influence on him and might even keep SJWs away.

We're fucked.

I'll give him a chance.

Disney seems to have taken a hint.

Why do you say that? Asian-American women are some of the biggest cunts in the world.

Considering that guy lives in Shanghai and spends a lot of time traveling around East Asia, I assumed that she is actually from Asia, or at least is in touch with values of Japanese and other East Asian societies. Most of which are pretty conservative and would not stand for SJW shit.

Oh how far we fell.

Shit meme tbh

lol

Hey Truthseeker

Isn't that the ""Diet" Sausage" in STALKER is? What's the problem?

Whatever will full/co/ do now that we've lost our scapegoat?

Diet sausage in STALKER looks like something that most Slavs think when they hear "kielbasa," which is a basic smoked sausage. There are many other kinds, but it's the most common version in western Slavic countries, Baltics, Ukraine, and Belarus.

Because it means that he is completely Americanized Although he does visit Polish comic book conventions, so who knows. Most Poles dislike what Americans call "Polish sausage." Same with Italians - no actual Italian who grew up eating authentic Italian meat products would consider something like pepperoni good.
It's also a bizarre that almost every American version of foreign sausage is basically a different variation of hot-dog. Elsewhere sausages come in many, many different varieties. Luckily, things are slowly getting better in America, but smoked, dried, or blood sausages are still tough to find outside of ethnic Delis.

o hai Holla Forums
now fuck off

kek, its always about food

for what it's worth the new editor in chief was responsible for this five part mini-series that wrapped up the continuity of the Marvel Mangaverse where a good chunk of both heroes and villains ended up getting killed off by the end of it. it was a fucking bloodbath that ended on a bittersweet high note of the remaining heroes saving the day but only after losing so many of their friends and allies in the process with a lot of innocents getting caught in the crossfire of this war between good and evil. for having a weeb art style it's a surprisingly dark and solid story.

I remember it having a downer ending. If they ever revisit it, I hope they bring Strange and Tigra back, that one stung,since they were the most likable characters from Mangaverse.

fair enough, though the point stands that if he's bold enough to write that kind of story I think we're in good hands.

Then what is American kielbasa supposed to be?

Yeah, I'll take weeb over SJW any day of the week. At least they understand fucking storytelling. And I'll take big eyes over POTATO NOODLE CALARTS TUMOR.

Well who knows maybe he'll revisit it then, here's hoping. I do agree he seems a better pick then anything Marvel has given us lately.

American kielbasa is smoked sausage. Though they call it "kielbasa", many manufacturers use different ingredients than authentic kielbasa, such as beef and turkey. Thus, "kielbasa" became a generic term for coarsely ground sausage. The reason it's predominately smoked is because that's the type of sausage that Polish immigrants brought with them.

What that has to do with Cebulski being a good editor, I haven't the foggiest. I just assume it's standard eupoor disrespect for the hardships of immigrants struggling to build a new life in our great land of opportunity. Struggles that created new traditions that were similar, yet different, to those from their homeland.

Instead of calling American kilbasa shit, he should take a moment to consider how fucking amazing it was that poles came to America and were able to make their own kilbasa with whatever was available to them. Those brave souls said "I'm going to make the sausage of my homeland" and set to work recreating it with beef, turkey, or even venisen. You might say it's inferior to genuine polish kilbasa, but the mere existence of American kilbasa shows a commitment to one's traditions and people that far exceeds that of their motherland.

C. B. CEBULSKI USED TO WRITE UNDER PEN NAME AKIRA YOSHIDA
Absolute Madman!
archive.is/x4A9m#selection-453.56-453.69
>Articles like archive.is/FeKqA are being written about Yoshida being an up-and coming Marvel writer who has potential

I have high hopes for this man.

Best part? It was fucking Marvel's fault anyway.

This is a smear job by Heather Antos and Tom Brevoort BTW, calling in every favor they have to force C.B Cebulski before he kills the SJW death kult take-over of Marvel and makes Marvel great again.

Brevoort never liked C.B Cebulski and is pissed as fuck off that C.B got the job over him. And C.B. openly hates Heather and has told her to her face that she's part of the cancer that has killed the company.

Brevoort wants C.B. gone so he can make one last run at the throne. Anthos wants C.B. gone so she can make Mark Waid the new EIC and have him be her personal bitch boy hand-puppet, the same way Alonso was Brevoort's.

The SJW death kult really is scared shitless of C.B Cebulski and the changes he's going to make. And Heather Antos out on her fucking ass, as C.B. has made it clear that he finds her talentless ass the problem and doesn't want her having ANY power in the company as long as he can help it.

IS C.B. THE HERO THAT WE DESERVE?

If it's an attempt at a smear, it's a piss-poor one. Cebulski admitted he was Akira, and the reaction from most people, including comic professionals, is amusement to indifference.

Cebulski doesn't seem too concerned about it. From his twitter, he just got back from Shanghi, had himself a Cubano, shared some sage advice for those wanting to break into the industry, and then posted a picture of his cat.

It certainly isn't in the order of scandals like Segamu turning out to be Kurt Hassler, the guy who was ordering his own book for the book shops, like a FOX.

Is there any source for all that? Because I desperately want it to be true.
Seeing Cebulski fire Heather Antos would make me climax.

Only in user's fevered mind.

This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot.

That's a good lookin' cat.

>This is starting to sound like a great comic book plot

Fix'd it for you.

Ms. Marvel co-creator Sana Amanat Defends Marvel’s New Editor-in-Chief, C.B. Cebulski

archive.fo/ZNkNz

Amanat went on to reference longtime Marvel writer Brian Michael Bendis, who co-created the African-American/Latino Miles Morales Spider-Man.

Not only does she defend our new Weeaboo Kingpin, but confirms that Bendis is a cracker-ass that wishes he was a nigger.

BTW, this is Cebulski with his wife and mother-in-law in Osaka.

So he's literally just a huge fucking weeaboo, huh?

It is a fine cat.

Yes, and he fucking loves food.

I think that's pretty obvious just by looking at him.

It's an indoor beast, useless from my point of view but whatever

>the writer's adventures are better than anything marvel's in-house niggers have put out in living memory

No. Antos is just barely above an assistant editor. You think she has any kind of pull? OP only named here because of the retarded milkshake controversy. Had he named Wil Moss or Sana Amanat (who is defending Cebulkski) then it might have sounded plausible.

Weeboo Cebulski is only getting railroaded because SJW crybabies cry about everything and they think if the check Chubulski now, he'll be playing by their rules. It's clear they think he is going to turn the tide against SJW comics, which he won't. Marvel is too infected.

lucky bastard.

At last the fatbeards are taking Marvel back from the rainbow hairs.

You really need that to be the case, don't you?

He is one of those rare unicorn fatguys where he just has some magic about him where his fatness has no negative effect on his life.

Finally, a Marvel staffer who understands the internet's true purpose!

Patrician taste, I must say.

Actually, it's more likely coming from the ousted Alonso. His twitter activity suggests that he's bitter as fuck about this.

Nah. I'd like to like Marvel again, but as of now this isn't enough. I know it'll be a while before we see what, if any, effect this will have, but the people to enabled all of these changes are still there. The guy who hired Gabby Rivera and Kate Leth is still there. Amanat, who had plenty anti-white shit on her twitter, is still there. If this weeb can get some order in place, I'll change my tune. But nothing suggests they're changing anything as of now.

Alonso approved of a lot of this shit but he didn't seek out nobodies on twitter and give them jobs. He was part of the problem but it'll take time to see how much.

Was user. She is closer to her mother looks soon

Well damn, maybe there really IS the possibility he'd revisit Mangaverse. This truly is an interesting timeline.

This is where the divide starts. We have a situation where it's right to be cautiously optimistic that we could get good comics, but some will insist that there is no potential for change because it's not "ideologically correct".

My desire is good comics. This fat weeaboo looks like he has the experience to give me good comics. That's the be-all-end-all. He could stuff the Marvel offices with spics, niggers, chinks, mudslimes, kikes, fags, dykes, and she-hes, all bitching on twitter how much they hate crackers for all I care, as long as he makes those degenerates produce good comics.

Fuck ideology. All that matters is good. fucking. COMICS.

COME TO MY ARMS MY BOY!

I bet you a bunch of smug milkshake cunts and shaking in their twats about now.

And i'm loving every minute of it.

INSHALLAH

I don't know enough about Cebulski or his work to have a strong opinion of him. Goes without saying that I don't stalk his twitter to find out if he's a kool-aid spewing lunatic or not.. But so far, I'm getting the feeling that he's not a complete fucking clod. The fact that he has a decent smile and some life in his eyes is oddly comforting after seeing so many soulless, sneering cunts with dyed hair getting and balding, mentally unstable faggots getting so much authority within Marvel.

FORMER MARVEL EDITOR-IN-CHIEF AXEL ALONSO SPENDING HIS DAYS LIKING TWEETS CRITICAL OF C.B. CEBULSKI AND SANA AMANAT
archive.fo/d9vMp

I know it's barely news-worthy, but holy fuck is Alonso salty about getting shit-canned.

It lends just a little bit of credence that Alonso is the one that wants this pseudonym controversy to take off.

Tojamura-san?

How?

Diversity and comics wins again.

There is such a thing as criminal naivete

It's kikes, isn't it? We'll go through the whole bit of going down Marvel's chain of command, then Disney's chain of command, then Hollywood, then cultural Marxists, until we finally get to "ITS DA JOOS", won't we? Only when the jews are eliminated will Marvel be "fixed", right? That's where you're going with this.

Unless your one of those guys that believes that lizard people are to blame for everything, then by all means continue. I haven't had my dose of crazy yet today.

>(((Bendis)))

FWP confirmed.

Yeah sure kikes or whatever
Or more likely "fool me once…"
If you want to buy propaganda trash from marvel that's cool
But there's no reason for you to shit yourself that some other former fans refuse
I for one won't give marvel another penny, not even if they sucked me off and gave me a gold ferrari

You the fuck you trying to fool, nigger?

You're trying too hard.

If you really were done with Marvel you wouldn't be wasting time in this thread lol.

wwwwwwwwwwwwww

Also, in the related articles sidebar

Pretty sure Britain's Roswell is Stonehenge…

What makes you think what you posted is a pertinent reply to my post?

I just hope that someone whose a real threat like Magdalene Visaggio doesn't start going after C.B.

Hey Holla Forums

Well, if there's anything we can take away from this, we'll probably be seeing more of the U.S.Avengers down the line, since Toni Ho and Aikku Jokinen are anime as fuck.

Cebulski is not fucking around.

And of course the only one preparing their comic for it is Hastings

Those cancellations were probably imminent well before Cebulski's ascension.

*accession

Possibly not, since there is still a few issues of each one left before they go. It lines up with C.B's entry. I mean WE know they have been selling bad enough to be cancelled for some time now but it can't be a coincidence that all the rumors and definite cancellation news comes like a month after the new guy comes in.

ascension was the correct word

Accession is more fitting

No it isn't. Use a dictionary, nigger

No u

Great rebuttal there faggot

They were.

None of these should be surprising and assuming they all came from CB is retarded.

Luke Cage announcement of cancellation (for being in the shitter sales-wise as usual) from writer David F. Walker comes later than Bendis'.

Shuma-Gorath comfirmed revival.
Who was the person who pushed for a crossover with Attack on Titan?