Did they ever explain why they stopped using Julia Voth's face for Jill?

Did they ever explain why they stopped using Julia Voth's face for Jill?

Why change her face in Revelations??

Why? Is what we should all wonder, but when doing unto the game is it's true?

the rights to use her face expired and they were too lazy to renew it.

Games need more form-fitting body suits.

How come they were able to use it for REmake HD?

God damn they made her sexy in 5. It was by no means a good game but jesus that suit was fetish material.

Someone post the bodysuit lewds of the B&Bs and Frogs from MGS4 with Jill.

anyone got that lewd fanfiction where jill gets gangraped by zombies and then fucked by nemesis?

If nothing else Capcom always do their girls right.

They sure do user. ZSS and RER Jill are the best.

damn right they dol.

i miss her, RIP.

I don't know, I never knew. I always wondered why Jill suddenly became ugly, now I know.

They love tits and asses. Especially asses in RE6.

Same thing happened with Claire I think. Shame since her old actress would love to have done it again.

I liked the original but they're both alright I guess. It's the uniform I like the most anyway. The STARS one, not the black one.

And yet Rebecca remains pure and untouched.

Even Rebecca got hit with the ugly stick, but it hit her body instead of her face.

I hated fishlips Jill in revelations. Her face was so damn good before!

I actually like the BSAA Jill outfit a lot.

She was captured by Wesker for several years and he experimented too much on her face.

he was trying to give the DSL

I want to see some hentai depicting that.

5 sucked because Capcom wanted to force that gay 2 player coop into everything

Could easily have been a way better game

A more important issue is why did they step away from the perfection that is the tube top + short skirt Jill.

Is part of why Jill is cosidered ridiculously hot in RE5 BECAUSE you are constantly looking at Sheva, so when she finally appears Jill is like super-white in comparison?

Wrong direction. A lot of things make RE5 a weak installment, and co-op isn't one of them.

Enemy AI setup is laughable and designed after COD bullshit, only without the fucked levels of random bullet death (unless you're playing Professional)

Guns are terribly balanced. Rifles and handgun mods make shotguns useless almost entirely, gun grinding is an insult activity

The bossfights are entirely unsatisfying QTE events with no sense of learning how they operate other than Don't Fuck The Prompts Up. There's never tension because everything is designed after a B level action movie. At no point did I feel I was ever gonna get my shit pushed in, like with prior RE games

The Wesker fights are entirely dicked over since they don't even remotely use the mechanics you kind of/sort of learn over the course of the game, meaning you're going to blow deaths/resets learning 3 boss fights that play nothing at all like any other aspect of the game

The giant troll turret gun fight was dumb as shit and should have stayed in House of the Dead

Worse of all, the faggot press pissed all over Capcom on top of its supposed "sub-par" sales, so they're not absolutely terrified of using Sheva ever again

You really are clueless.

The whole game was butchered to suit the coop. You dont walk 10 meters without getting an otherwise unecessary stage transition where you need to wait for the AI to open\progress, the whole game was designed around this crap.

They didnt even bother to make Sheva AI functional, again because only thinking about the coop. Have you played it on the hardest difficulty? The AI dies in 5 seconds if you dont babysit it non stop.

Even the boss fights you are whining about were like they were because of the fucking coop.

Jill is cute

CUTE

I'd say you're the clueless one. They could have made an enjoyable RE game with a co-op feature by tweaking a few articles and not swapping features for COD-related bullshit. You want to tear down the entire build and that's just stupid.

Yeah, that's weird, why'd they even make those changes.

Does anybody have that interview saved where the devs talk about how much they had to change and redo because suddenly coop absolutely had to be shoved in about halfway through development? It pretty much confirms this theory. They were trucking along alright and then the coop wrench got thrown in the gears and messed everything up.

But even if they planned for coop from the beginning, it's simply just plain harder to design a game for optional coop than being absolutely single player. And considering that I couldn't care less about coop, it's a design cost with absolutely no benefit in my opinion.

The bodysuit helps a lot.
And when she hisses at you, oh man.

You are a goddamn retard, the whole build was shit because of the fucking coop, that shit should have been added afterwards and not making the game all around it. Without the fucking forced coop they wouldnt have fucked up everything to begin with. Can you understand it now dumbass?

I'm a sucker for bodysuits so it certainly helps me.

Also, blondes are better.

The body suit is all post RE3 Jill has going for her. I'd need to use 3 paper bags on top before I even fuck her.

Or you didn't like an inch of the game the devs were making from jumpstreet. Which is all good an fine, faggot. I don't see you toting alpha build pics or revealing any info that indicates you'd have been fine with whatever they put together before this co-op mandate. Aside of which it's not a complete write off of a game. And I say this hating a lot of notable elements in the game.

NO MOIRA, NO BUY.

Revelations Jill has terrible manjaw going on. All she had going for her was the way her hips moved when opening doors.

NO MOIRA, NO BUY.

that feel when Rebecca was your favorite RE girl

Modders never fixed it, either. She's perfectly fine in REmake.

You are a mongoloid

And you're out of excuses.

Nice trip-dubs, but I prefer the short brown hair.

Can't argue with that.

feels bad man.

Go home nigger lover.

>It's only for the shitty remastered model where they shrunk her hips/ass and made her look like a fucking trap

Why don't you like traps, are you a faggot?

I actually liked Revelations 2 and hope RE7 looks at the way it plays and takes ques. I thought it was a good compromise between tank and RE6's move fucking everywhere.

I really liked all of Berry's shitty jokes.

RE5 Jill is a classic example of a girl you paper bag it.

You can keep your traps.

I want to fuck Rebecca.

Dubs confirm best

I hope REmake 2 is shown at E3.

i miss ass autist

That's more suitable for the new rebecca model

Honestly, I thought they handled Barry brilliantly in Rev2. He was the perfect mix between the goofy guy everyone remember as well as someone relatable.

I'd like that too, but I doubt it's far enough along to show. Meanwhile they basically confirmed we'll see…whatever RE7 is. They said nothing about it other then they were going "back to basics" or something like that.

Man, I can't find this picture anywhere. Shame. I love Rebecca.

I know next to nothing about RE's story or any of the backstories for the characters, but I've always liked Barry. Even if I mostly knew him from the goofy lines he said in RE1 that I watched in videos, there was something about him I just liked.

Watching that webm, I'm glad I took a liking to him, even if he sits in the sidelines for most of the games. He seems like a great character.

kys

I couldn't agree more.
I hope we'll get him in the next game too.

Here you go

no! I love big black booty! I want to see fat black asses jiggling for all of my life!

Rebeccas ass is fatter.
Or use to be

The magazine springs get fucked up if you do that.

I don't

I feel like I've ruined your week after letting you know what happened to her.

Nah I'm just fucking around.

Yes and no. We don't need a flotilla of shitty ZSS clones.

ZSS is a shit.
A shit!

Dude, a Survival-Horror game shouldn't have fucking co-op in it's main game.

Wait, does this mean RE0 remaster was censored? Annnd any future plans to buy it dropped instantly.

Military/body armor types, as well.

I really need to prop up a board for this.

How is Resident Evil 2 on the GC?

Hands down the best port of the game. DualShock features, skipable cutscenes, higher quality scenes, and all of the shit from previous versions of the game.

No, Capcom changed the entire model for Rebecca. Her face is dolled up and her frame changed to a boy's.

They did quite a good job on RE0 remaster, they fixed a couple of errors in the background where models are clipping in to each other and other things, 60fps and higher quality overall from higher a resolution, but messing with Rebecca's lower half I can't understand. Her shoulders are wider than her hips.

Can you skip doors on that version? I know you can on PC.

Sounds like a shitty form of censorship if you ask me.
Nope, can't with RE3's gamecube port either.

Cool. Thanks for the insight. I've got 2 and 3 downloaded now, and hopefully I'll get physical copies of them later on.