Left: pretentious flick

They're both good, tbh

Both are shit. SHIT.

I've not seen BR2049 but GitS was kino.

Is GitS2k17 the ultimate plebfilter?

It's the ultimate figuring out who actually saw it and who let their internet friends decide their opinion for them filter.

GitS just was never more than a 6\10 cuckime, thats why the movie flopped even though it was extremely faithful

Same shit will happen with Battle Angel Alita if the movie is exactly like the cuckime

What's with James Cameron's obsession with stronk womyn? Does he like pegging or what?

Like most male feminists he's just a womanizer who's compensating.

Blade Runner needed more action and a shorter runtime.

GitS needed a different lead actress.

Reported for antisemitism.

These days as long as there are less than 7 niggers in a movie, I think it's a pretty decent flick.

Pic obviously not related.

See the pattern here?

Is that fake harrison ford?

fuck that, it should be longer.

Dunno, Ugandan cinema is pretty kino.

nice try, kike

How antisemitistic of ya!

Pick one and only one.

Pick one and only one.

None of the adaptations are particularly faithful to the manga. Especially not the Oshii movies.

plebs cant even read

The manga was pretty shit tbh.

you are a faggot, and should be hung.
GITS is a shit movie that went on sale when it came to the amazon uk store.

Gee, i wonder why all the animu-movies stink. They were all ripped from the frog eaters shitty comics anyway.

True Kino always rapes the original friend. This is why Halo 24: War of Bionicles will be the best one yet.

Do people just come up with these claims randomly?

Not bringing back a dead villain is understandable, but they could have at least found a comparable actor. The woman they got to play the scary replicant this time around was kind of lame.

Ghost in the Shell is transhumanist garbage in medium it has been put to. Blade Runner is also transhumanist garbage, but at least it is slightly less offensive in that supposedly real humans are valued by its society more.

Like clockwork

Know how I you're one of them?

How is that transhumanist?

both shit for plebs

Scarlet is the hottest current actress in Hollywood and everything she's been in has been kino. Naturally the unwashed mashes don't always get it but we who are initiated know. I just saw Lucy, she plays a dumb slut who gains the power of concentrated autism and it was very kino.

>>>/reddit/

Have you even watched it? Luc Besson really channeled Kubrick but without the boring parts.
Yup.
Okay, maybe she's not been in Znyder tier capekino but they weren't flicks either.

Are you being ironic, because I honestly am shaking my head

Yes it was pretty bad
………………………………………………………..no
There's no capekino

Did we watch the same kino? It was magnificent. Of course that's assuming you're not a plotfag.

Who in Hollywood hasn't had work done?

Many who aren't jewish
It was stupid schlock, with ADD direction and no purpose to exist at all

You were probably too pleb to appreciate GitS too.

Both were kinos you faggot.

Scarjo acts the exact same in everything, only good film is under the skin. Everything else is trash

The entire society of GitS is transhumanist.

Yes I do see something very, problematic goyim…

There's only one Jew worth looking at in Hollywood and even she's being very adequately replaced by a Brit

Jolly good one, user!

And the movie frames that in a negative light. Your hero was an anti transhumanist activist.

You really think that tranny can replace best girl?

implying you'd not become his goy footslave

I'd become her goy ass slave tbh.

I didn't watch the movie, because I'm not a faggot. I said GitS is transhumanist garbage in any medium it has been put to, and it is regardless of whatever pretzel you wish to twist it into.

GitS was quite critical of transhumanism, why are you trying to pretend it's not?

Holla Forums in a nutshell.

You do not understand what negative means or how things are pushed in movies. GitS has many people with cybernetic enhancements, people putting their brains in machines so they can swap bodies, AI robot helpers, etc. etc.

It's a transhumanist society, and it is hardly portrayed as negative.

You are very stupid my friend.

The quality of the film is totally irrelevent.

When your main character opposes transhumanism, is captured by a corrupt police force, forcefully memory wiped and converted into a cyborg, and then spends much of the movie brooding over the angst of no longer feeling human, your movie probably isn't pushing transhumanism as something positive. I guess you think Robocop (which this movie blatantly rips off) is also pushing transhumanism.

It was a kino. Seriously, the directing was incredible.

I want you to die slowly.

Many of us do, user, aging is a bitch. Seriously, I don't get you guys at all. Here is a film that is very high budget, looks stunning and has a plot that really makes you think about if kikehumanism is a good idea. It kind of didn't do so well at the box office due to plebs not getting it and I'm pretty sure that reddit hated it. It's super weird to live in this odd mainstream kino renaissance with all these commercial flops and Holla Forums is still so miscontent.

It's weird to see these spectacular films be trashed for literally no reason. It's not even that anons can say why they do, pretty much everything about GitS is impeccable.

Cyberpunk, in general is a shitty genre. Go to Reddit if you want to worship it.

I don't care about genres, I care about good filmmaking.

Pick one and only one.

A reference to the Major's bisexuality in the manga, but in the movie you can also interpret it in a totally non-sexual context. She wants to touch something that's alive because she feels she's becoming disconnected from humanity.