What's the best Assassin's Creed game on PC?

What's the best Assassin's Creed game on PC?

Only the Ezio trilogy is somewhat decent. I've also heard some good things about 4.

1/2

They're all on PC except the shit portable spinoffs. 2 and Brotherhood are the only actually good ones. Unity has the best open world, but its technical aspects and main storyline are garbage

1 is the only one you can get without Uplay

4 if you wanna be a pirate

2 is best for overall gameplay

4 has great pirate shit, and handles the stealth decently if you wish to play it that way. getting upgrades for stuff feels good too since you have to actually earn it doing land/navel combat + exploration instead of just buying a map to find the secret location and do a jump "puzzle"

what this guy said. The ezio trilogy was somewhat decent. It was not bad, but not good either.

And ac4 is also decent if you play it as a pirate simulator and ignore the assassin crap.

warning, spoilers

Could a first person AC work?

hardly. I mean it would be a true assassin game then because you wouldn't be able to fight 30+ enemies at the same time.

Also climbing buildings would be a bitch because you need to see around corners.

It would fail when compared to dishonored

Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag is the only good game in the series.

Not being able to handle 30+ people would finally give the player an actual reason to run away and hide.
How does Mirror's Edge and Last Light handle first person parkour?

Not saying that it would be a bad thing, it just wouldn't work with the current version of ac.

My point is, if someone would have made a first person mod for ac2-ac4 you would have a hard time playing.

Black Flag was the best.
Aside from all the Assassin Creed stuff you have to do.
It's biggest shortcoming was being an Assassin Creed game.

Aspergerso stuff is especially bad. Who thought "Let's rip the player out of shit they want to do & have then talk to french faggots in a boring office" ?

Well I liked the office, it looked really nice, especially that water elevator thingy. But yes it was boring to go there and imo would have been more fun if it was left out entirely.

But I wouldn't mind a splinter cell like game in a building like that.

1 and 4 are the only good ones.

Ezio Trilogy, Rogue

don't actually play asscreed, user.

Eagerly waiting for Trump and Putin pages where they are both templars and Bernie Sanders is an assassin.

It's hilarious.

All progressive leftists are assassins!

none

movie will be shit

fuck off

First half of AC2 for some neat stealth stuff (it ain't no Thief but it's pretty fun), then anything in AC4 if you want to play a "Ubisoft Sandbox Experience" that is actually pretty fun.

Ignore everything else in the series completely.

uninstall.exe is by far the most fun you'll ever have with asscread.

AC2 and Brotherhood are the only good ones.

AC4 is complete dogshit, I don't know why it's always recommended. The pirate and sailing stuff is good, but the missions are the worst in the AC series, it's all follow and eavesdrop missions.

Pirate AC2 because I think it has uplay.
thats it, that's the only one you can tell they actually cared.

There was nothing progressive about Lenin brother… the man murdered pretty much the only Tsar that was genuinely progressive and "enlighten" (and whose action literally made all his successors that watched his mangled body slowly die to vow never to show any weakness).

Exactly like most of the communists butchers.

get out