Will 2018 finally be the year of the Spoontang?

Will 2018 finally be the year of the Spoontang?

kill yourself already old man

isn't he already dead?

Considering how fucked up, how emotionally damaged, how dysfunctional, disgusting, abusive, and all around broken, channel Awesome's followers, and cast are.

Spoony got off easy, he sort of just fucking vanished, sure he had a melt down, but I think he hit rock bottom, and sort of stayed there.

The rest of Channel awesome seems to keep on digging that fucking hole though.

They melted down like hollywood celebrities. Is it really being diddled by a jew, or is it fame itself that murders the soul?

I found what that was from once and I've never been able to find it again

Link?

It might be fair to say that people, who ingest large amounts of pop-culture, so much so, that they become "Famous" for it, weren't exactly healthy individuals to begin with.

Used to live with a bunch of cosplayers, and e-celebs, some big, some minor, they were all fucking insane though, like, batshit insane, lying, stealing, cheating, threats of violence. Perpetual children.

It's like those little outlets of culture amplify the autism, amplifies everything disgusting about a person to levels you wouldn't even believe.

I think the point I'm trying to make though is, Spoony seems to have fucking vanished, which for all intents and purposes, is "stable" by comparison.

also yeah, Jews don't make the situation any better, but it's a different kind of poison with a similar effect.

During his latest rambling let's play of some cyberpunk card video game he let loose that he'd release a review in November. I'll believe it when I see it.

The famous video of him rambling drunk, on camera, wasn't much of a meltdown really, now that I think about it, it was sad, but that was about it.

It's a costume, I think "Peter Griffen rubber custome" or some shit in google images.

Here you go.

I mean the video

Funny cause I remember 2008 being the year I stopped watching him. Ten years of wallowing.

What are some films about hitting the wall?

where is the rest of her right boob?
that shit is seriously wierding me out.

he'll be fine as long as he has April

Whenver i think i'm a fucking loser faggot i realise i will never spend 1 and a half hour rambling drunk about a Twilight movie for the whole world to see.

dude had it made, earning 5k a month for doing something he usually did for fun.

It will be a documentary on the miracle how he didn't killed himself so far…

Aside from acquiring dubdubs, you still are a fucking loser faggot.

Yes user, but atleast poor enough to not afford a camera.

I feel like the Ultima 9 video was more embarrassing. At least this was off the cuff.

sage