Cranial Size PROVEN to Vary by Race

The measurement of the massive skull collection of 19th century anthropologist Samuel George Morton has long been considered an example of bias skewing scientific results.

In the 1981 book, "The Mismeasure of Man, Steven Jay Gould, born to a Jewish family in New York, viciously attacked Morton, accusing him of fudging numbers and skewing results, and calling his work a patchwork of bias created to confirm his convictions.

Morton, in his study, had found a noticeable difference between the volume of different racial groups' skull, with Africans being particularly small. This conclusion was dismissed by Gould's 'analysis' as nothing but a symptom of the racial biases of that time period. Gould never measured any of the Sikhs skulls himself, but rather accused Morton of omitting sub-groups and making other falsifications. As a result, the study was largely discredited in the scientific community.

However, this all changed when a team of undergraduate researchers at the University of Pennsylvania, where Morton's collection is stored today, re-measured the collection and found that, indeed, 94% of Morton's measurements were in line with their modern counterparts, with the remaining 6% varying randomly, or even OVER-estimating the volume of African skulls. They also found that Gould had HIMSELF omitted sub-groups and taken other liberties in his analysis that, when accounted for, brought the data back in line with Morton's measurements.

Their work confirmed the accuracy of Morton's measurements, but the researchers maintained that smaller brain sizes did not necessarily mean lesser intelligence, and that they believed this work should not damage Mr. Guild's reputation, who they suggested would be able to defend his actions with "great ingenuity".

Http:// nytimes.com/2011/06/14/science/14skull.html?r
archive.is/v4vLt

Other urls found in this thread:

vdare.com/articles/franz-boas-liberal-icon-scientific-fraud
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sikhs was a typo. Also, imagine my surprise when I looked up Gould and saw that his family was Jewish.

This is hilarious.
Sure, he wasn't just another lying kike publishing complete lies in order to serve kike ethnic interests by undermining Europeans and the scientific basis of race.

why does it always have to be the jews?

being all of them jewish must be a coincidence, amairite?

Bump

Of course it doesn't. It's just a coincidence that the groups with the smallest brains on the planet have IQ's averaging 75 and can't master basic agriculture.

didn't soviets deny dna and genetic science?
it's like every claim of equality has communist roots

eh

Even though gould's (((work))) damaged morton's reputation?
mfw I now know kikes have done the same in EVERY single field to scew (((reality))) towards their agenda
I hate kikes so much
Is there no end to the kikery?
pic related, they even got to the captcha for this post

Don't forget that China excels only in out-jewing the Jews, overtly cheating on every test and measure available to them.

redpills on race in the redpill thread

Something that was known in the 1700s is now a scientific breakthrough. That's what happens when you let fucking kikes into your society.

Shit, I forgot to sage this old news.

Would take some redpilled to attempt this at all. I read above sentence, coming right after the iq ass covering, as a cheeky nod to us.

Holy the fuck up, hold the fuck up – you're telling me that this guy said "nuh uh your measurements are wrong" 36 years ago, THIRTY-SIX YEARS AGO, and in all that time nobody once thought to go

What the fuck happened to science and academia?

Pic related.

Oy vey are these goyim calling Gould a tricky kike?

Even academics know that you don't go against the chosen without making yourself a target. Nobody tried to refute Gould by measuring the skulls again because they were afraid. Nobody would admit that either, because admitting that would make them a target.

It certainly doesn't help that our current education system selects the weak and pathetic to be interested in science, driving the strong and masculine away into other endeavors. They don't want Aryan men with strong bodies and minds in the sciences, because they are much harder to scare into submission.

haha! egg on your face, white man!

This was covered in my evolutionary anthropology courses almost two decades ago. Cranial capacity is pretty much the defining feature for hominids(sapiens in particular).

It has been proven for more than a century; the kikes are just admitting it now.

That was my first thought as well. Ole' tricky dick took a ride on the ruse cruise.

Too bad cranial capacity doesn't give them souls.

wtf is going on in this webm???

inb4 chinks being chinks.

Your guess is as good as mine.

But that's exactly it.

Worse, user. Differences in average cranial sizes have been observed sine the 1800's

The name "Gould" is as Jewish as "Gold" or "Goldstien" or "Goldberg"

The parasitic enemies from Stargate?

So apparently badgers are some kind of invasive foreign species in China and their population has exploded, so China kills them all the time. I used to be into the wet shaving meme, and 99% of badger hair shaving brushes come out of China for this reason.

This has been known for a long time.
(((Franz Boas))) who came up with the 'all races are equal' meme also falsified his measurement.

vdare.com/articles/franz-boas-liberal-icon-scientific-fraud

this is the reason their chairs explode on their anuses