Comfiest movie coming through

Comfiest movie coming through

It's pretty cruel and poignant for kiddie kino

OP is original Babe not BPITC

LA LA LAA

Goat animal kino. Stopped me from eating bacon for a few weeks

They would've killed the pigs for bacon anyway even if you stopped eating it.

shh, don't ruin the leftist feels party with your logic

First of all empathy for other living things isn't leftist second it's shit logic.
If anything is leftist it's the idea your actions don't have any consequences and that your own pleasure is all that matters.

Anyone else remembers Adventures on the Riverbank?
I still watch it from time to time while I'm stoned.
Lightens up the mood instantly.

Very comfty animal kino.

Vegetarianism has been a philosophy in western culture for over 3000 years. Famous philosophers like Pythagoras and Empedocles were known for being staunch vegetarians.
It wasn't until Christianity became big in Europe about 1700 years ago that vegetarianism died off.
Now Christianity is on the decline in Europe and vegetarianism is rapidly growing.

I wonder if these two things are related?

DUDE REDDIT LMAO
had to say it before someone else did

Your mind on leftypol and /asatru/. Meat is good for the brain. The reason why Europeans are the tallest race is good diversified food.
Vegetarianism is mainly a status symbol that not only rots your brain but body too.

Would go full vegan except love fish and cheese too much (dairy in cheese is pasteurized anyway + fish don't have any feelings). Ate my last pig/cow after watching this though, definite connection between physical consciousness and abstaining from meat.

Maybe the killing and eating of animals has something to do with them slaughtering and torturing each other for centuries?

I wonder who's behind this post

I don't like where your question is going…

It's for better nourishment of your descendants.

Some freudian slip if i ever seen any

Exactly, i hate the idea that a personal choice of boycotting a product would somehow magically make the market and demand for the product to go away.

It's how they fucking try to sell you the idea of eating bugs and not having cars, because somehow that would fix the made up problem of global warming and overpopulation.

That's how you end up living like a cuck, completely at behest of your jewish overlords demanding how you should lead your life to make others lives good aswell, somehow. Meanwhile they live as fucking kings and hoards more and more resources for each day passing.

That's a fucking retarded comparasion, since there isn't amongst the general populus a demand for child prostitutes. Neither is it in any way or form acceptable unless you're one of the elite living in Hollywood, Washington or Brittain.

Freudian slip is when a word is accidentally used revealing something unintentionally honest. My analogy was an intentionally egregious example of malum in se in order to stress the argument's inherent fallacy.

Yeah okay.

Good pig