I want to talk about youtube stars...

I want to talk about youtube stars. Now hear me out…I know a lot of you artistically screech at the mere mention of them, but they are a great way to manipulate public opinion and more importantly, the youth.

PewDiePie is already picking up our memes and running with them.I am sure most of you are already aware of his large audience and the demographic of his audience being very young. He is exposing them to our ideas and, regardless if it is meant to be ironic jokes or not, repeatedly exposing an idea to someone makes them more likely to believe it over time (Keep saying Hitler did nothing wrong and people will begin to believe he did indeed do nothing wrong).

It is time we permeated our memes deeper down the social media line. Markiplier, Jacksepticeye, and that gang of youtubers all have a very large audience. All these people may be faggots indeed; but they all have something in common. They are unoriginal edge-lords especially the people riding Markiplier's coat-tails. It would not be hard to get them to adopt our Memes. I am sure they are seeing the success that PewDiePie has had against the media and the sudden growth in his channel recently. All it would take is some attention on social media and a little push and they will be infected with our memes.

Infect one of these stars and it is just a matter of time before we infect the rest in their group of youtube friends, all looking to ride the meme train of being an edgy Hitler apologist on youtube. Viola, we have just exposed millions more young people to our memes.

Don't open a thread worded in a way like you already know the outcome.

Enjoy your no post wasteland because you decided to be a faggot.

Saging this because we need to be talking about the Rothschild's that control the entire world minus four nations. Instead we have to deal with faggots like you who care about ecelebs. I hope you die painfully OP

One could argue that if PDP dropped a Rothschild meme during one of his videos that it would reach a far wider and greater audience than if /pol sat here and talking about it nonstop relentlessly for 6 years straight.

Use the stupid e-celebs as a tool. It's what the kikes do. And if we're going to stop them, we need to do like the God-Emperor does and hit them on the levels that they've created. Out-Jew the Jew.

I hate this, but the meme wae has many fronts to be fought. I suggest against using our own memes though, that would only draw the newfag. We should use semi-fresh memes with more normie appeal, while still showing our true character.

Wew

We can make Mandela Effect memes about the holohoax. No nazi lampshits? Mandela effect! We in alternate universe, nazi did nothing wrong, gtkrwn!

Pewdiepie already pushed the mandela effect and he can push it for us! Meme war now!

betanews.com

Brian Fagioli

FAGIOLI FAGIOLI GIVE ME THE BOTNETOLI

Brilliant memetics, invoke a sense of hyperreality(look into this if that's a new word for you) in the normalfags, convince them we're in a universe where the Nazis were "good" even though they are good in the real universe and get them to look into Hitler in a serious way.

The fact you know what those circles are means whatever the intent was worked.

I also know what the Holla Forums autism cat is about but I don't see how this matters.

And Holla Forums wanted you to know about it, you know about it because it's the intent behind the image for you to know about it.
I feel like memecircles are a meme that's supposed to be hated whereas commie cat was supposed to be liked and only really became a meme because of the Holla Forums drawfag that drew her fucking porky

Sure, but it's far away from being labeled as 'brilliant memetics' when it's only used by less than 5 spergs throughout the world.

What's the story behind the cat meme ?

I agree with you OP, ignore the haters. The hate of e-celebs around here is not without warrant as many come here and try to shill their wares and are complete insufferable faggots. However it should be on 'our' agenda to co-opt them and use them to spread OUR message.

I don't think it's brilliant, I think it's trivial I do think the idea to invoke hyperreality in normalfags and MiTM them into redpilling themselves on Hitler.

Holla Forums makes exploitable board-tan

I assure you no one is going to do what pewdiepie did since he's the biggest youtuber by bounds and even he got his nose bloodied by getting his ad revenue slashed and his web series cancelled. If he can't take the incoming, certainly the others can't.

pewdiepies tattoos are suspect. look into them.

Thread bumplocked and op banned

I think it's a great idea. Just like how we made a our bird a Nazi lol

Any work get done on the berenstein nazi memes?

Yes, but it's mainly because we are the good guys, that we are winning.

sage

If that was true, then why don't you give us details of how to do so?

There are a ton of threads from this shill or group of shills right now.

The faggotfuck leafy is the edgiest most unoriginal fag lord of them all

Would be hysterical to see him go full on neo nazi or something

He said something about wanting to fuck a tranny recently, so he can't be used.

then he is a confirmed Holla Forumslack