4 AM

Losing control?

Have you started that game you told yourself you'd play yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater
maserpatrol.wordpress.com/2015/07/09/a-space-godzilla-chapter-1-farewell-earth/
russianprivilege.tk/
doomworld.com/vb/wads-mods/73047-restoring-deimos-megawad-on-idgames/
8ch.pl/a/res/13.html#q94
bakabt.me/torrent/154951/mobile-police-patlabor-early-days-ova-bluray-1080p-g-p
bakabt.me/torrent/159833/mobile-police-patlabor-patlabor-on-television-1080p-flac-g-p
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=576095
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=466519
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=501762
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=620880
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822236807
nyaa.se/?page=search&term=outlaw&sort=2
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=318439
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=553472
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=184945**
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=184945
youtube.com/watch?v=S-Xm7s9eGxU
youtube.com/watch?v=bANBaQ47M6U&list=PLoCOb_OF73EyqLxQG1e-TNtEqueEslfsF
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=47719204
tagspaces.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=w34fSnJNP-4
vrdoom.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=infographic
devbuilds.drdteam.org/gzdoom/
doomworld.com/cacowards/
joshuaosullivan.co.uk/skulldash/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Come on over to the 4am cytube. Listen to music, post music, chat, or just simply lurk. Up to you. (Music from 4AM-6AM EST.)

Castle is making a 4am picture. >>>/4am/1352 If you want anything to be in it or you want to discuss what the picture should look like, please leave a post for him. We also have a meta thread up. >>>/4am/1382 If you wish to discuss the board in general do it there.

Evenin' folks.

hey fags

Fuck what happened.

Don't scare me like that again.

Tomboys love is best love.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Morning everyone.

Lol no, its the fucking weekend mate. Im up till whatever time i want, oh no. Not me. I've never lost control.

Hey fags, me and Joey cleaned out a shed today
My private room will be done in maybe 2 weeks

Good morning everyone

How was your day/is your morning so far?

Looking forward to anything coming up?

Morning everyone~

I think I'm going to have to download a clock program or something so I can bring the thread more on time. I'll work on it! I promise!

Don't do it you faggot.

I didn't. I downloaded Quake and Doom again instead.

No, cause I lost control. I did see this though.
maserpatrol.wordpress.com/2015/07/09/a-space-godzilla-chapter-1-farewell-earth/

YOU FUCKED UP AND DIDN'T GET FIRST POST!

i left drinking with some friends so i could walk home in time to say hi to the 4am thread

there's something deeply wrong with me

Sorry accidentally fell asleep a little while ago. Luckily I have like 5 alarms set for 4am so I never miss a thread.

Love you too

THERE IS NOTHING BUT RAGE LEFT, NOTHING BUT RAGE, AND IT WON'T LEAVE.

In other news, persona 5 looks pretty okay.

thank god some one knows how best tomboys are

Oh shit, it's 4 am

Well guess it's time to pack up my room then

I'll hang about though, so how about a good question

Anything on the backlog you really wanna finish? What about upcoming backlog entries?

Remember to be wary of privileged Russian trashcans.

fag

What os do you use? I think WIn 8 has one built in.

What sourceport?

What's good fam.

I want to beat OG doom but I suck

Blood and Wine is soon, i guess thats something to look forward to

They are great.

Fucking Nips ignore them.

Hey everyone.
What are ya:
DOIN?
PLAYAN?
EATAN?
WATCHAN?
DRINKAN?
*Living*

Reminder, the harder that your life gets, the better it becomes in the future. Stick through it.

Its like you aren't even depressed or something.

Yeah win8 but my threads are always off by random seconds. Gonna see if its the built in clocks fault or what.

the shoah is happening

Decided to go with prboom+.

You mean more modded broCOM? No.

I did jack and shit.

I've been getting back into Quake. I haven't played it in years and I still love it. Doesn't mean I'm still good though. I barely play anymore FPSes.

Hearts of Stone was really good, far better than the main quest in terms of writing.

What you playin' fam?

you say nips ignore them, but those gooks are the only ones making tomboy characters anymore

4am
Nothing
McDonald's
Nothin
Coke

my self destructive tendencies slipped one night of drinking with my irl friend and they clearly all think i'm bonkers now

yea the main quest wasn't the best, but that really wasn't my favorite part of Witcher 3 - i just liked the feeling of being geralt in that world, to me the game was very immersive

4am duh
Playing a really cute girl on das3 after thread
Got left over hamburgers I'm looking forward to
King of the hill
Knock off capri suns

Missed these posts

Well, most protags go for the tsundere who isn't even the good tsundere. Those are mostly Tomboys.

Still need to finish xenoblade

It was alright. Finally figured out when I'm going to Arizona, so there's that. Just need to pick up a jack and we'll be good to go.

I think I'll try out the Witcher games. Maybe Stronghold.

Oh not that again.

postan
DOOM
Maybe a sub later.
Maybe Trava later.
water
No.

Clock on Win8 works fine for me. I used to get up at 3AM.

Gonna do some speedruns?

End my life fam.

I'm reading this VN Metal Gear Solid 2: Band Desinee for the PSP. Its okay.

DOIN?

playing video games

PLAYAN?

Dark Souls 3 - recreating an older PVP character

EATAN?

nothing at the moment i've been sick for the last day or so

WATCHAN?

maybe the new Game of normalfags

DRINKAN?

green tea and beer later

Stronghold 3 was nothing but disappointment. Stronghold crusader 2 was also nothing but disappointment.

Hopefully it fucking stays dead so my hopes can stay unmolested.

that seems to reinforce what i said about only the nips making these characters

Surprisingly it was pretty fun doing hunter quests. Not because they were great themselves but if you REALLY try roleplay as Geralt it becomes pretty immersive also if you spec alchemist since potions are the life and blood of a witcher more than the magic or the sword play at least to me.

4am, you dunce.
Persona 4, DOA5, KOTOR, and Sleeping Dogs
nuffin
Babylon 5
DP

Whos jack?

Morning everyone. How is everyone? I am here because I can't sleep. You guys want to hear a crazy story?

russianprivilege.tk/
I still think I'm the only one who understands it.

lyt bb

But they always assume worst girl is best girl though.

What mcdonald's items are you eating friend?

Left overs are always nice. *And don't worry user, I missed these threads.*

Doom eh? What types of runs are you doing, or just doing a standard playthrough?

Dark souls 3 actually surprised me, it was decent.

There's always tomorrow.

I was going to do the first. I've never played them before.

I'll be honest. I'm afraid to click that link.

Always user!

Normalfags I swear.

Shoot bruv

i can understand that, Blood and Wine is supposed to have a bunch of good new hunter quests with new monsters that weren't in the base game

Lay it on me baby.

Pffft no. I told myself all day at work that when I got home, I'd boot up Wolfenstein and shoot Nazis or play on my Vita. I've done neither, let alone play/start a new game.

Hm…
There's quite a few of my Vita games that I've barely started or haven't even touched…but nothing in particular ever comes to mind.

DOIN?
Sitting here, switching tabs between this thread, share thread, /m/, and the 4AM comfy theater.

PLAYAN?
Wolfenstein the New Order and a little Bloodborne I guess. I haven't played jackshit today, and tomorrow will be devoted to building my HG Qubeley.

EATAN?
Nothing, but i'm pretty damn hungry

WATCHAN?
Whatever's in the CyTube

DRINKAN?
Water

Sounds bretty good.

Aw yea, story time.
Get on with it user, tell us this cuhrayzee story

WHAT'S WITH THAT GIANT SCROTUM OH MY GOD

The more and more I play it the more I hate it. So many horrible design decisions that drive me crazy at just how stupid they are. If it involves any kind of NPC its like a retarded made all the decisions on how it'd work.

Not that I don't have fun with it, but sometimes it makes me want to just smash my controller in half.

Was one of those days. Went to a fish place in town I heard was good. Food was lousy and I threw up at home. Beat Dawn of Sorrow, though. Started up Portrait of Ruin, it's okay so far. Completion rate is bugged on my flashcart. At an hour in it said I was 120% done the game, found that kind of funny. I think my DS Lite is dying, though. Only turns on right about 20% of the time. Rest of the time, the power light turns on but the screens don't. On top of everything else wrong with my stuff lately, I'm running out of things I can do for fun. Getting really frustrating.

Nothing.
Doom or Quake later.
Just a sandwich. Nothing special.
Whatever gets posted in the cytube later.
Water.
What?

I might try. I'm a bit rusty though.

I don't really know why but I got the urge to play them again.

Go get food. I hope you have some

Rip, fucked up spoiler. It's been a while.

oh, that's no good.

well they'll always believe in the perfect wife boring girl shit

didn't say anything about whether or not i care about them (i do, they're my friends) but i regret letting my suicidal thoughts slip

Thinking of finding a new .wad. You wouldn't happen to have a link to firefly.wad would you? It's the sequel to grove.wad. I might just do more SKULDASH.

Pretty good. Downloading Straight Outta Compton to watch with my brother later.

Mornin senpai.

MGS2 but it's a pain to get my xbox controller working and I don't feel like it.

Fucking normalfags I swear

Fucking yes

Oy gevalt.

god hates fags

No, sorry comrade.

I think the guy had to break it into a couple chunks to get it all pasted into the textbox. It's just a paranoid schizophrenic going on about how he thinks "the man" is after him, but I think "the man" is just the KGB rather than the FBI/CIA.

I love their creativity, but they have shit taste in girls.

Hell, they have shit taste in protags when Venom Snake won out last year.

I'll shitpost anachronistically.
Bein' mad at everything and nothing
Smash Melee
Nothing because diet lmao
Kabaneri of the iron fortress or whatever it's called, decent show about zombies in the industrial era in nipland. It's bad but good.
Water.

Ay ae86~

Hows the girl texting going?

Melee? Whose your main.

I will with those digits

I like those numbers man. Keep it up.

Checked

Kirby

eh, some stuff in DS3 is annoying but i've seen worse in Fromsoft games honestly - my biggest issue with DS3 are bosses like Ancient Wyvern and Wolnir

VN?

Going fast in doom is fun. There was a nice simple .wad called Restoring Deimos. Had great music too. Give me a sec to find it. Not sure if prboom is compatible with it tho.

Oh well. Maybe I'll ask 4chan.

I remember the posts. It was above my head.

Good tastes.

those trips….

nice trips.

Yeah because you're willing to use cuckchan.

Noice.

Thanks for asking. It's not going well. I was trying to not respond too quickly so I waited a day or so in between texts, and she hasn't responded back. I was planning on texting her again after a while but I forgot and/or lost my nerve. I keep thinking she's just being polite and doesn't actually want to talk to me.

It'll be ok lil nigga. Why not ask people questions or respond to questions? I like your shitposting but it doesn't always prompt a response.

A car jack, to change a tire.

Yeah, it's MGS2 story retold with the same style of cutscenes you see on PW.

I was pretty disappointed with the quests since they made them look pretty great with all that false footage they had. Bleeding bolts became practically useless because of it.

lord help me, the dancing game looked whack but naoto looks impossibly cute in it

Not for me I'm afraid, going out of town tomorrow, gonna need to sleep up all night.

Yuria's questline just pisses me off at a fundamental level. Whoever thought it was a good idea to force you to level up 5 times to get an npc to show up should be fired.

Oh well thats a shame but at least you tried! You'll get the next one for sure!

There's always tomorrow's tomorrow.

Nips are the onlys ones making decent characters now anyway.

Thats why you always make sure they are too drunk to remember shit.

at least they make us the cute tomboys.

If it isn't I'll just get another source port.

I do, but all I have is frozen shit, and everyone's asleep. I probably shouldn't eat this late at night anyway

Nice trips there friendo

she does. Too bad Burch voices Rise, and there's no Jap voices. Turning the voices off is always an option at least. The game itself has it's own flaws, personal judgements aside.

Still, it'd probably be worth a $15~$20 bargain bin pick up, if not for even cheaper.

So, i've been thinking. What if the return to camp omega teased by Kojima was a return in the same vein as the truth mission at the end of tpp? Maybe things didnt go down like we were told in Ground Zeroes?

Hows your butt feel?

I woke up from a 9 hr sleep like an hr ago. Been running around doing shit since 9am and passed out from exhaustion.

The important part is you care.

de nada
Light workout
Nothing yet
Diet Pepsi
supernatural
good

But arent you a fag?

Is this your /soc/ trip you and the other clique got goin?

I wish I knew about the dark sign but it was too late. Then again my character did end up looking like some kind of edgy undead knight in the end with his longsword and Zweihander.

yea NPC quest lines are incredibly ambiguous in DS3 - like if you want Greirat to survive going to Irithyll you have to be doing Siegwards quest line at the same time so that they are both in Irithyll at the same time so he can save his life, otherwise Greirat doesn't come back and dies there - i don't even know how you can get Greirat to survive his trip to Lothric Castle

But what if tomorrow's tomorrow is fucked as well?

Stream your suicide fag, you should die

PLEASE RESPOND

Be Game Over fam. TPP sucked, that's all there is to it.

Too bad about Rise.

Thank god for Nippon is against dykes.

Only if we do it together bottomboy

please FUCKING RESPOND

DELETE THIS

I liked it

That sounds like a fun time at least, hope you're enjoying it user.

Hello there, everyone. Hope you're having a fun weekend. I'm a bit late, but I hope I can join in on the party. Things have improved again around here. I had a meeting with with the people I accept jobs from since they were in town and were about to rent an office nearby (though I won't be required to work there), but it was just a casual meeting more than anything to meet the translators they send their work to. I was pretty proud of myself though and I think I left a good impression.

How about you guys? You doing alright? How about NASA?

Can someone stop the dubs?

Also,

I'm just glad I bought all the items and murdered that bitch for her sword on my first playthrough.

Now on my second character I didn't know that faggot turtle fuck would just die on his own after the first hour or so of playing so now I need to wait for NG+ just to get the hollow ring so I don't look like the god damn koolaid man when I'm dueling. Fuck.

I've read that if you clear it he will survive and one of the updates fixed it. And I think if you go get his ashes even if he dies in lothric then the maiden will sell the new items he would get anyway.

Then do tomorrow's tomorrow's tomorrow. If you can't tell I'm a chronic procrastinator.

hey, cute is cute regardless of dimension

i aint into rhythm games so not gonna pursie it, even for chie and naoto

Tomorrow's tomorrow is fucked as well.

me too, sort of but we can agree that it was unfinished.

noice

4 AM
Nuffin
A ham and cheese sadwitch
Nuffin
Fernet
There was once an evil, machiavellian whore
To play with the feelings of men she enjoyed
The hearts of her poor victims ended destroyed
Yes, but of course, she had her cucks galore
The faggot writing this was no exception
For once in 25 years he had found love
He had found that one thing he was devoid of
The poor faggot then cursed his faulty perception
He was left heartbroken, a disgusting mess
But then trough the kikebook from a known adress
The whore's little sister came out to confess
Trough hours they talked until they agreed to hang
The sister of the whore who showed me her fang
Today's evening I will date and I will bang

Expect stories, I know the bitch's actual boyfriend works today at comicon.

Decent tastes, friend.

I forgot. DAILY REMINDER TO WATCH PATLABOR!

Hey there, Yoza. How have things been? Getting lazy with vidya like me?

Sup Ritsu. I missed you.

Huh?

Dubbs confirm but it's rather dull and there is not enough giant robot action

I'M GOING TO MAKE IT

My main issues come from how repetitive the missions were and of course the fact it didn't feel like an MGS game but the latter could be a good thing since it was great for once that they focused entirely on improving the game but at that horrible expense of writing was pretty shit.

Fuck me, I haven't slept for 24 hours. Send Help.

Here's the thing, you can have Patches go there instead, because the person who saves him is based on whoever has Siegward's armor.

Whoa, are you trying to say that I can't identify as a senpai sexual lolikin trap who has des/desu pronouns? I think you should go back to 4chan you sick freak.

Why not just do it next week instead?

So you think I should just let it be, or be persistent and text her more? I think I should drop it all things considered but it's not like I never ignore texts from my friends on accident.

Hey Yang! Glad to see you doing well.

That's terrible, but at least you'll get revenge and possibly an actual lasting relationship unless you're just there for revenge banging.

Good luck, fam; I'm interested in stories.

I also forgot to shill. >>>/4am/

Someone who's really cool is BO there.

We all do that here

Me. I did.

3D can be a lot of things. But never cute.

Might as well keep trying. Whats the worst that can happen?

PATLABOR IS LOVE

NOA IS BEST AUSTIST

BEST JOB THAT DOESN'T EXIST

Damn, sounds tiring. I got up at 9 too, and then went in to work at 1pm to work a 9 hour shift, and wound up staying until almost 10:45 chatting with two coworkers about how much we hate our jobs. It was actually not bad. I can't remember the last time I actually socialized a bit.

It is a damned shame though. Rise is my second favorite from Persona 4/4G, Chie first of course. But still, seeing her get fed to a piece of shit like Burch almost makes me a little mad. Though I dare say, I hate Sister Burch more than her cuck of a brother.

Hey Yangnon!
That's great news, hopefully you'll get a nice gig out of it.

I'm doing pretty all right. Worked a busy-as-all-fuck 9 hour shift, so I was pretty wiped. I actually slept for an hour right after I got home, didn't even change out of my work clothes. When I woke up though I changed, and that was all the second-wind I needed to stay up for the 4AM.

A bit. I intended to play Wolfenstein or some Taiko no Tatsujin after I came in from work, but all I've managed is reading threads and chatting in the CyTube. I'm gonna build my HG Qubeley tomorrow though, shit's gonna be rad.

Not a bad decision. The game only has 30~32 songs? And a few of those are multiple remixes of the same song. It's pretty lame for a rhythm game.

Having some alcohol and smoking my hookah while browsing the thread.

I'm almost at the end of Doom 4. I would've finished it already but hot held back by work and personal affairs.

Pizza.

Jojo and Re:Zero

Alcohol

Thank you, friend. It was a tough week, but I'm doing good now. Hope you're doing well yourself.

i aint so proud to not admit when a 3d girl is cute

dia baddabing would put ur ass to sleep right quick honey bun

Good luck with job prospects. Fuckers these days are all about nepotism.

NASA more like National Association of Spreedrunning Autists.

Well done yang, good to see you got it all under control

Joey has implied hes the pin and tor is the cushion

Would also explain the craziness from tor, like that movie with the two gay guys in the cytube

Yeah if the world was actually finished and the plot more kojima like it'd have been goty no doubt. I just love the gameplay.

Shame the engine belongs to Konami who will probably never use it again. It's supposedly easy to make new content on it too

Thanks buddy!

Yeah I have the same complaint. I noticed after replaying Ground Zeroes even the side ops in GZ were better. I dont know what Kojima was doing there. Especially considering PW side ops.

got some control back now that I have finished my project implementing my own personal home cloud server

now I can work on projects and have them sync when my computers on on my home network instead of relying on github and sparkleshare

I can now begin trying to make video games and have it just sync for godot engine

Feels Good Man

Penis.

My dream last night was weird. I had robotic limbs like the ones in xcom, and I was talking to my dad about how I have them for all 4 limbs where he only had two. Then I proceeded to take off my legs and watch anime at my parents house. I think it may be due to how I couldn't get comfortable with my legs before I fell asleep.

No you didn't. I did.

>Though I dare say, I hate Sister Burch more than her cuck of a brother.
I'd say they're about the same.

ew

That thing you posted is not cute at all though.

What kind of games you want to make?

Noses are overrated

It's a slice of and it's comfy as fug. Well written too. I prefer Oshii's pre-gits days.

Because that takes the excitement out of it.

T-thanks.

Oh no. No me. I never lost control.

Don't know why I still had the bait flag on.

Ouch, got you on overtime huh?
Sounds like a fun time. Were either cute?

????????????

You have no idea what I'm going to do.

Not only it's revenge fucking, it's revenge everything. I intend to be the perfect mate for her, just so her blood can boil every time she has a smile on her face, every time she comes back home bearing the scent of my cheap cologne, every time she says "I'm going out today, mom, don't wait me for dinner".
I will destroy her

She's also really nice with me, like. I know I'm not really that fun of a guy to hang out with. But she actually brings joy to me when I talk to her

I try not to judge.Whatever makes Tor happy.

Megaman

and then later mega man zero but rune factory/terraria style

and then probably multiplayer

I played Doom with project brutality on. Pretty fun.

you know I don't think I ever saw the series, just the first and second movie

More like its your subconscious telling you that your hobbies like anime are going to lead to you going nowhere.

Are you just gonna rip the sprites or what?

Congratulations on taking steps to better your life Hobowizard.

Same poster as a couple nights ago? Either way godspeed.

Ok. I'll try 2 more times with some space in between and if she ignores both of those I'll stop.

Been better, but it'll be ok.

Fuck, a 9-hour shift sounds like a pain. Hope you'll get paid extra for that.

Which Wolfenstein are you gonna play? The New Order? I got The Old Blood for free when I bought Doom 4.

Wolfenstein 3D has a lot of great mods too

Eh, well, it's more about the job I already have more than anything. I live in São Paulo and the people I work with are in Rio. One of my bosses was around to meet up with a client and he decided to meet the translators working for the company, myself included. It was pretty alright and he seemed like a really chill, laid back kinda guy.

And speedrunning really is the ultimate hobby for autists. I mean, goddamn. I still love guys like Werster though simply because of how retarded they are.

Thanks Snake. Things are looking well, it seems. How you holding up?

I got bored with Brutal Doom/Project Brutality pretty quick. It just made me want to play the game with untouched gameplay more. It IS fun, though.

Ayy, happy for you, nigger. Literally just mcfucking fuck her sister in the missionary position

Just try not to make that the highlight of the relationship. Though, you already know that so I'll be glad to shoot the shit with you about your success.

You're welcome.
She seems nice.

Does Tor want it though?

At least it's better than GDQ

What are you, one of those Nazis goy? I'll have you know I was gassed by them over 6 million times at Auschwitz.

But pushing everything until the last minute and panicking because you have only a few hours to get things done is fat more enjoyable.

no, I'll probably start with box sprites and make them later on as needed

I wish capcom had the sense to make a rune factory style megaman

Of course not, lucky merchant, I would never do that!

I tried to speedrun dark souls, it's pretty fun until you realize you have to be running constantly or you get worse at it and undo all your progress.

The best version of PW I have is the PSP version. I should really get around to playing it since I have yet to finish it yet.

I've been playing Doom II Vanilla quite a bit recently, decided to try brutality on the original Doom, floundered around because I've somehow managed to forget half of the secrets.

Is Doom 4 decent?

No problem friend.

Shit, I forgot to separate the stanzas. Failed soneto

lel

Which Wolfenstein? I personally don't enjoy 3D that much, it just makes me want to play Doom instead. I know RTCW is filled with hitscan bullshit, but it's my favorite in the series.

Are you still up for our plan next month?

Good luck!

Ahh thats good. Then you can release it and not worry about getting sued or anything.

Here's that one .wad for that one user doomworld.com/vb/wads-mods/73047-restoring-deimos-megawad-on-idgames/

Project brutality is fun for a while. Has too much of a good thing though. If that makes sense.

Watch the first ova. I like it the most. The tv series is a different timeline. I can grab you some torrent links in a sec.

She's very nice. Would be a good best friend.

I don't think so. In fact, that's the least enjoyable part.

alright in the time it takes to make more quesadillas, I'll be getting movie night ready.

we'll be starting with THE AMAZING BULK
and see what comes after that.

at least the fashion is good in my opinion in dS3

It wasn't like the dream lasted long after I took off my legs. I just turned on the TV, it was supposedly anime, but then I just woke up right after it turned on. I think it may be just playing video games and watching anime late at night.

Dark Souls seems like an incredibly stressful run. I've thought about running (old) Doom before too, but I heard the same thing about how stressful it can be and kinda gave up on it.

I know the secrets for the first episode, but the second, third, and fourth I always have to jog my memory a bit. Doom 2 Vanilla is always a good romp though. So is Plutonia.

It's pretty fun. Not as good as old Doom, of course, but it's far better than most shooters today. I love how challenging it can be and how it doesn't hold your hand. Some people might say it plays more like Quake though, and there's even a quad damage powerup.

Oh yeah I get what you mean, but still, there's enough options to keep me interested for a while.

Good as can be expected. Just waiting for Bannerlord.

I have no idea
He's kinda tsundere
He does invite joey over a lot
Like a lot a lot

It takes a serious time investment tho. Its worth it tho, on account of being fun! You should do it imo.
Play ground zeroes too

That's a very controversial opinion on Holla Forums.
I think its nowhere near as good as the originals but its ok overall as its own fps.

Agreed. Its amazing how easy it is to slap together different sets and how well they work together.

Good, good. Now, I'll need you leave because I own this thread and everything in it now. Unless you want to stay, then I can offer good rates on rental properties.

That's what I did for pretty much every assignment through college

For some reason I really like the Fire Keeper chestpiece. Even though I used the Fallen Knight set through a vast majority of my first run and would only drop it when I needed to get specific resistances boosted.

I dunno, his sister is too tryhard "lel so randum XD" type of VA shit (ot to mention she's just talentless overall) and I hate that even more than I do Burch's memes.

Not really overtime, that's just my Saturday shift. I work 33 hours a week. 4-10pm on Tuesdays through Friday, and Saturday is 1-10pm

Well. The waitress/cashier that stayed was kinda cute, but she gets around from what I've heard, and I THINK she has a kid, so I wasn't gonna go for it. Besides, she's doesn't actually "officially" work at my workplace anyway. She just sort of pops in if we need an extra. And my other co-worker was one of my managers who's 30-something and has a wife and kid, so I definitely gotta give that a "no"

Pfft, nope. Just my standard $7.75/hr.

I've been playing The New Order on my PS4

Nice, was that a Steam gig or is it just that way in general? I'm still gonna pick up NuDoom either way. It looks kinda fun, in it's own right. Obviously it's not Doom 2, but fuck, still looks fun.

New Order. I never much cared for Wolfenstein 3D either.

That's good user.

I know that it's controversial, but half the people on v don't play video games anyway friend :^)

I hope it turns out to be good. I need to finish up some other games too once I'm done with Doom 4.

What is she a lez?

>He's kinda tsundere
>He does invite joey over a lot
>Like a lot a lot
k I'll take your word for it.

why

yeah the thought had occured

probably wont even have music in the game at first except for maybe some libre stuff

I don't think I have room user, Urusei Yatsura is takign up an awful lot of space and I need to offload some files on my passport before I can do much else

have some tenchi I encoded

8ch.pl/a/res/13.html#q94

You mean the plan? Is it time?

Yeah, that's true. It was fun with that brutal doom starter pack.

Sure thing shekelberg, you are my greatest ally after all.

Hey, what are we watching at 6? Not sure if I want to stop by.

Oi, sorry Tor.

Theres tons of music fags in 4am, I'd ask around

Ay yang, hows that thing going?

it feeds my sense of virtual vanity

I never got to touch Ground Zeroes due to the thought of buying a demo ultimately turned me away from it however if it's got better mission variety than TPP then I'll have to get around to it.

there are other options, too

It was available as a bonus for people who pre-purchased Doom 4. Thought it was a good deal. Also came with some multiplayer DLC for Doom which I don't care about.

I definitely recommend Doom 4 if you're interested though. I'm definitely satisfied with it. I recommend playing on Nightmare though. That's when the game shines.

How's The New Order, though? I've been meaning to check that out too. I loved Wolfenstein 09.

Pretty good, Ritsu. Had a meeting with my boss this week and it went pretty well. Things are improving bit by bit. How about you?

You ruined my enjoyment of doom, thanks

Got a good laugh out of me.

Thanks. And I guess if it doesn't work out, it doesn't work out, I shouldn't get bent out of shape about it. Speaking of which I promised Boss I would ask a random girl I didn't know out to normalize the experience but I haven't done it yet, I should get to that.

As far as running go it isn't. For the most part there's no intensely hard bullshit / rng you have to get right to progress, except for ceaseless skip (depending on the run) and dukes' skip (which I ignore and adds 6 minutes but whatever). It has enough rng to make you think / react to a lot of enemies, but not enough to ruin runs based on luck. The tough part is just finding ~2 hours to set aside all the time to run it.

But yeah basically if you practice cheesing all the bosses and running past the weaker enemies it's not that hard, just time-consuming and you have to be constantly practicing it.

well I probably will

the first thing I need to do is learn the engine well enough to just make a simple platformer

probably step it up after that

then do some levels

then finally a few elemental bosses

probably do rock paper scisors bosses

I hope you try out my products in the explosives industry. They're guaranteed to be the bomb.

Because you're easy to get a reaction out of. Remember the arm incident?

I might pick it up again when a friend eventually gets money to play again. I'm going to see if he'll do a run through of the previous two games as well.

I'm still sorry.

Of course, do you have them in a vest?

5am
drakengard 3
had some tacos earlier
gotta catch up on flying witch
splurged and got some coke for the weekend

found out I need glasses last week and I am havin a fuckin hard time getting used to them they're always dirty and really uncomfortable

CANCEROUS FUCKING BULLSHIT THIS SIDE OF THE WORLD OVER MUST BE DRAWN BEHIND A TRUCK FOR THIS AFFRONT ON THE HOLY OCCUPATION OF VOICE ACTOR. YOU DO NOT GET THERE BY SPEWING MEMES AND BEING FEMALE. YOU GET THERE BY HARD WORK, TALENT, AND NATURAL ABILITY. YOU BECOME A GOD AMONGST MORTALS AS IT SHOULD BE WHEN YOU IMPART THE HEART AND SOUL INTO ANY CHARACTER WORTH ITS PIXELATED COMPOUND.

I always did my best work when under pressure

No why?

bakabt.me/torrent/154951/mobile-police-patlabor-early-days-ova-bluray-1080p-g-p
bakabt.me/torrent/159833/mobile-police-patlabor-patlabor-on-television-1080p-flac-g-p
Here are those links anyway. Did you get Iznjie Biznjie's encode of lum?

fuck

Pretty tired honestly.

Where you gonna find a random girl?

I wouldn't even worry about bosses for a long while. Work on your level design first. And use the grid paper technique.

You said best friend is all. Will she friendzone guys?

Thanks for the .wad, friend.

You know, the Japanese thing.

If you liked the New Order then you might like nuDoom. You might also hate it since the New Order didn't have executions. I personally can't stand the New Order.

working on these

TAKBIR

Tacos are pretty good. It's also about to just hit 4am here.

Yeah, I can't even begin to imagine what it's like to route a game like this since you don't have the luxury of emulators like a lot of older games, such as OOT.

I do agree though, I wouldn't be able to set aside so much time to speedrun unless I increased my autism levels. I'm always perplexed by people who run Pokemon. How much patience can one man have to reset the game 50 fucking times at the beginning to get the right stats for your starter?

Hope you get some well deserved rest soon.

please share with me user

I think I know what you mean but I woudl rather ask al lthe same

Yeah I remember, it happened to me
My skin is a tad bit smoother now

making arrangments for Cytube
Sims 3
quesadillas
WATCHAN?
about to watch The Amazing Bulk Now available on lazer disc in stores!
DRINKAN?

*Living*

ALLAHUACKBAR

ALLAHUACKBAR

RISE MY BROTHERS, PURGE THE TUMBLR SLUT WHORES FROM OUR MEDIUM FOREVER

ALLAHUACKBAR

Yeah, but Felicia Day is worse with that shit.

Not bad. Leaves some free time in the week too huh? Do you like it more than traditional shifts?

You joke, but you're not wrong
:^)

What other games?
Max Payne 3?

It's been said my word is as good as the truth anyhow.

Well why not? Am I wrong?

I know what you mean
I love the nameless king set
Fashion souls is better than the game itself imo

well by variety I mean they have different missions after you complete the main thing. Its different mission objectives in the same map. Its still better than the side ops in tpp somehow. I keep thinking kojima made it that way on purpose at this point.
Tho thats probably paranoia.

I have plenty of options, including vests. A truly special version is the bomb bomb, where there is a bomb inside of a bomb.

If it works why change it?

Do it again.

Nah, I finished up Max Payne 3 a while ago. Damn fun game, I'll say. I need to get back to DaS3 and finish Trails in the Sky SC already. Kinda put that in the back burner when I got my new rig.

I'll just take it with a grain of salt.

I can whenever I want really. But its too much hassle.

Back in the old days they'd do their level design on grid paper before coding or anything. Looks like a nice way to visualize stuff even today.

WHY IS EVERYONE POSTING MY USUAL IMAGES?

VIDYA IS GOOD, VIDYA IS GREAT, BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT THE MIGHTY HOBBY

thanks user, they are in my to do list now

but as far as the encode

Yeah that's the problem I don't get out much and when I do it's with my family. I'm thinking maybe ask a girl after my run at the park.

Idk dude I just copy the routes of the best runners.
This doesn't even sound fun at this point. That's why I never have run another game besides DS, all of them are too far above my skill level or are complete bullshit. Watching runs is kind of fun though just to see how broken the physics can get.

Sounds like an explosive deal shekelberg

Your Front Mission Gun Hazard image had a tumblr filename so I decided to fix that for you. You can thank me later.

what do you mean, the game IS fashion souls - thats the whole point of playing it

Am I shadowbanned? Does 8ch DO shadowbans?

That's a dangerous game you're playing, at least ID/Bethesda's throwback games have been pretty decent thus far.

Wolfenstein New Order is pretty great. It runs 60FPS across all it's releases IIRC at least, the PS4 and PC versions do. PS4 is 60FPS lock

It's not NuDoom fast, from what I've seen of NuDoom's movement, but it's pretty good. Beats the pants off any other modern FPS, that's for damned sure. Dual-Wielding Shotguns is pretty fun. I like that you unlock "Perks" as you play/kill enemies with certain weapons or a certain way, etc. There's four styles of play, I can't remember them at the moment though, and each style has it's own set of Perks, which also unlock as achievements/trophies.

10/10. That's why I hate Ashley more than her brother.

I know you can turn the executions off in NuDoom, so that won't be a bother to me.
I'm gonna wait for the price to drop some before I do pick it up though.

Yeah, but at least Felicia Day doesn't sound like a talentless robot

The cutest damned merchant I'd give her some of my shekels.

Something is afoot!

I'm a thief.

I miss Laura too.

It's just coincidence goyim friend.

FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR SHIT TASTE IN VIDEO GAMES

For you my favorite goy, I'll blow off 1% off any bomb you need!

Here's your (You)

Is it now?

Did you get the jp voice pack for drakengard 3?
good game anyways but have fun on the final boss

Nope. I just thought she would make a god friend.

Of course. Why would I not be ready?

FUCK YES!

I saw. Thanks a ton fam.

Don't know really.

I dig it user

I'll give it a shot

Fantastic game

*good friend.

I can't even see your second post anywhere. Try calling someone a nigger, it usually sparks conversation.

I'll be sure to leave you in my will, shekelstein!

At least we don't have to listen to Tara Strong anymore

DaS3 is pretty fun, you'll prolly like it so long as you dont mind dying.

I dont go well with salt. I recommend sugar.

Good point.
Now we know why from turned poise off :^)

Whats a shadowban?

nah I was considering it but money is real fuckin tight right now and it doesn't change the translation so I figured I'll either wait till neetbux comes in or else just pass on it

It's too much of a hassle to rest?

I love watching Mega Man X runs myself. Maybe it's because I just love those damn games, but also because of the skill it takes to run it cleanly. That, and some of the skips are pretty neat, like in Sigma Stage 3 in MMX1.

Well, the game was developed by id, but published by Beth, so I wasn't TOO worried. At least it's not buggy outside of some performance issues.

I had no idea about this Perks System though. Seems like you can tackle the game in a style that suits you, in a sense. Though I'm not surprised it's not as fast NuDoom, seeing as you're mostly fighting human soldiers as opposed to monsters and such. So long as it's not a corridor shooter like COD though, I'll be happy.

It has to do with people who cause pic related to happen

Exactly.

I see you truly understand that we are YHWH's chosen people.

of course nobody noticed, you need some sort of image, any fucking image

Toughen up buttercup

Yeah, I started it before Doom 4 came out and managed to make it to the Settlement after the Castle in the beginning. I'm loving the game so far. Never played any Souls games, so maybe I'll get to those once I'm done with this one.

It's something some sites do where your posts go through but nobody can see them except you.

Does anyone have the RIPSU pic? I need it for reasons.

Go back to ded Huey.

Oh dear…

More Cat bras.

Yeah. Hopefully Laura will be back right?

No, peppers.

Then you have things at AGDQ that are just insane like Tetris Grandmaster runs or stepmania. This one tetris guy was talking about this ultimate grandmaster level of tetris or whatever and said he was the first person who wasn't japanese to get it, and less than ten people had ever completed it ever. Shit's crazy yo.

have all 4
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=466519
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=501762
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=620880

Dark Souls 3, surprised all of Holla Forums.

Happens more often than you think.

Story time, I guess. This is embarrassing.
I got stalked. Two nights ago I get a call from my cousin asking me to feed and let his Pit out at a ridiculous hour. He has a spare key hidden underneath one of his lawn chairs. His friend forgot to do it. I stop at a gas station before I head over, and some random guy approaches me. He says I look really familiar. I tell I have no clue who he is. He asks me for my number. I hesitate. I am lonely as fuck and he actually pretty good looking. But then I think I have the social grace of chick from Watamote, and he looks normal. This won't work, and I'm not ready. I politely turn him down and drive to only place open Walmart. I buy dog food, and there the guy was again, wandering the aisles.
I think it's just a coincidence, and keep shopping. When I get to my car, he is waiting for me. He parked right next to me. He opens his car door and gestures for me to get in. I politely turn him down again. As I am driving to my cos place. I see his car in my rear view mirror. I start panicking and try to lose him. I did so much illegal shit. I ran red lights, I did dangerous U-turns, and I started speeding after awhile. No was on the road, so I was freaking the fuck out. I pull into McDonalds because, well they're open. No one believed me when I told them I was being stalked until the guy pulled up and parked right next to my car. He didn't come in or anything, just waited. The manager decided to approach the car, and almost got run over when he reversed out. The manager raced to his car and chased after him. It was pretty damn badass. Cops were called. I was completely flabbergasted, so I let manager do all the talking when he got back. The whole thing was surreal. Cops offer to escort me home, but I was embarrassed, so I refused. I couldn't help but laugh pitifully when I drove to my cos place. I thought stalker man was normalfag, that fucker is as damaged as me. Holy shit.

Maybe I should of just gave him my number

I didn't even know summer was coming up so soon.

Gun wouldn't feed. Just about got it fixed and am going to try again!

Park is a good place. Do you have a dog? Thats supposed to be a good trick.

Make sure when you get a little something working you let us play it!

Only the big rest will be enough these days.

yeah, my wakefulness is 6 feet under

Ah right right, that's what it was.

I mean, I even enjoyed Rage, just a little bit. Mainly for the boomerang thing though.

Pretty much. It's fun clearing out a pack of Nazi's and their commanders without raising the alarms at all. But sometimes, it's more satisfying to just go in guns a blazing, which you can definitely do, just make sure to take out commanders as soon as you can, since they call in reinforcements. I picked up Wolfenstein TNO for only $20 on Amazon for PS4, so you could probably get it around a similar price or even cheaper for free on PC.

I hope so. I'm gonna be pissed if Atlus hires fucking Burch again. Hell, I'd rather have Tara Strong over Burch.

will do user

image board users are the only people I would consider worth listening to

Heads will roll if she isn't there.

GOOD FRIEND! Bur really, she would be someone I'd love to have as a friend. She's very nice and respects the robot.

Thanks baby. I need a new hd soon. Maybe this'll get me motivated.

OH NO
You'll just have to post on >>>/4am/ in the meantime.

Why do you think I did what I did with it?

Trips of Truth Fury.

Nigger if you had given him your number you would be fucked ten ways from tuesday. You would have never gotten rid of him, and he may have been able to find your house through it. And damn that manager was a bro.

No, he died a while back. I'm thinking this:

The dual-wielding is what I hated about it. It just doesn't feel like Wolfenstein that was established in the later games. It felt like a really unnecessary reboot.

Excellent. How did that album thing go? You said you were going to wait a bit for it.

It's a bit grind, but it's all good.

Tara Strong is terrible. Her accent in Peace Walker was awful.

I still remember those Tetris runs and honest, I still can't believe what I see. The skill level required to play that game is simply insane. I don't know how many hours you need to become that good at the game, but goddamn I don't think even fighting games like KOF require this much precision and execution.

The big rest?

That must be the story of the night. Goddamn, I would shit my pants in your situation. Glad you managed to get some people on your side.

I thought Rage was pretty fun too save for the shitty ending. I remember playing it on my old 360 and honestly had a blast with it. Must be a far better experience on PC, though.

The way you talk about TNO makes me think the game has stealth elements.

Sounds crazy! Glad you made it out ok.

I've always wanted to be chased by someone so I'd have an excuse to drive crazy, lucky!

Just don't forget us when you get big user.

That one is pretty cute actually, if it weren't for the nose.

Sims 3 seems like fun, I haven't played it in ages.

A sad sad truth, comrade.

Yeah, I saw the comments and threads when it came out.

its playable in english, but of course the jp are much better, doesn't help the subs sadly.
if you are still stuck on the final route boss by the time more money comes in I would get it.
Have fun

Never enough cat bras or tomboys

>>9414984
In all seriousness I might try looking at the animals and striking a conversation if a qt is over there. We have a mini-zoo type thing so it's worth a shot.

Okay lads, let's roll.

1 Quake
2 Modded BroCOM 2
3 Peace Walker
4 Duke Nukem Forever
5 LotGH Vidya
6 Salt and Sancturary
7 Stellaris
8 Sword of the Stars
9 Battlefleet: Gothic
0 Duke Nukem 3D

Oh okay. I wish I had a good friend.

O-Oh…

That sucks, man. I'll re-roll for you.

0-8 Shitpost
9 Streets of Rage
Doubles/higher Talk about how Tox is better than Skype

Wew lad. Glad it didn't happen to me. I think one of my cousins got stalked once. I'd have to ask about it. It'll probably turn out ok.

You don't have one. I thought you had some good friends here? Does that count?

as in post more tomboys

rollan

1 is fun, but clunky. 2 is fun dont listen to Holla Forums, it just has shitty environment design.
3 is fun as well but they ruined pvp sorta.
Don't bother with Demons Souls its on PS3.
Oh boy. Do you like hard games Yang?

Well thats pretty shitty. How will you know if no one ever responds? You might think they just hate you.

Ahhhh.

Are you saying im hot and spicy?

Playing games should be a mandatory req to posting.

Play 6

I wish we lived near each other though.

That's better.

may I make a suggestion
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822236807
best bang for your buck right now

The grind isn't as bad once you know what weapons you want to use

and if you're bad-ass a Harby-G is all you need

I'm already 6'2" user

The free user boards are the only ones I will ever feel like I belong with, no matter how skilled I become socially

Yeah. You have to be a fucking level 20 ascended autist to do that shit. Fighting games are hard but you can get a lot of mileage off of reading your opponent and mentally dominating them. Tetris you have to be an ascended autist or something.

wat?

k

I'll be your friend faggot

Anyways, gonna head to bed. night senpai.

As much as I don't want to play Duke Nukem Forever I probably should although my copy of it is fucking suspicious as hell.

9/10

There's a Legend of the Galactic heroes game released in 2008. It's actually pretty good if you can get past the language barrier.

Then come to bed, there's room for 2 under these covers.

Fine. You're hot and spicy. And shit.

T-Thanks.

Don't some of us live close to you though?

Damn, you're my hero tonight. I might grab that soon.

Accurate.

Sleep tight ae~

Don't forget uninspired bosses, the durability bug that is still in the game, the fact that you have unskipable dialog every time you want to level up on top of having to warp to a really shitty hub, the fact that they resold the game for an updated DX version, a season pass, and covs that were shit, but the covs were still somehow better than 3

You forget that some shits can be hot and spicy.

Well, seeing as I prefer playing games on harder difficulties save for RPGs because I'm an idiot, I don't mind the difficulty at all. In fact, I enjoy the challenge. I like it when a game makes me a tad frustrated.

Knowing your opponent and knowing matchups are important to get ahead in fighting games. Also hitting the lab in training mode to test some new tech you found can prove useful so long as it's not impractical.

but then I won't be able to spend time with you

Hello height buddy

I can't sleep at all. I'm finally losing control. How are you guys doing?

Yes, but I'm too lazy to get to you faggots.

KEK

Try melatonin.

I'm not sleeping much these days either. Whats got you messed up user?

I didn't know there was a LOGH game either.

That really affordable. Is it durable?

Yeah, but that one doesn't look cool. The grind I am talking about is getting the vernier to not be utter shit. You have to use it all the time.

I guess it's best to get it out of the was as soon as possible. Cute fox lady.

Yeah, you're right. No pity for crazy stalkers. Manager was pretty damn cool. Everyone in the McDonalds applauded for him when he got back.

I was scared pretty shitless.I stayed at my cos place that night. I didn't have my cell on me, so I was didn't know what to do at the time.

I'm surprised we didn't get pulled over for driving erratically. I get ticketed all the fucking the time. One time I want to get pulled over, cops no where to be found. Life is fucking hilarious.

Fine. Rollan.

Y-you too

Thats cause 3s covs are absolute shit. The only advantage is anyone can use the red eyed orb.
And honestly 3s bosses werent much better. 2 just suffered from too many dudes in armor, which made sense considering the plot.
3 also had the shitty hub to warp to

Then you're in luck! Make sure to play online tho. Its best with others.
what do you mean by rpgs specifically?

Demons Souls is overrated.

There is actually a ton of them. A bunch of people usually requested LOGH games in Superbus threads all the time.

neat, will look into it

yeah it's a pretty good drive

Between transferring all my old anime downloads and all these fucking high res re-releases mine is almost full again already

I just got outlaw star and super god damn high res tenchi
nyaa.se/?page=search&term=outlaw&sort=2
**nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=318439
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=184945**

fucking kill me

We should watch this in the Cytube tonight.

You can always call me in bed.

tfw my life is a yaoi anime now

When we get drunk and I feel dizzy, I hold his arm and I feel better. We take showers together, he washes me and I wash him. I'm glad I stayed a virgin until I met him, I was 23 when we met and he was my first everything.

There was an entire series. I didn't notice that until an user here pointed me in the direction of them. And I fucking love LOGH.

Foxgirls are best girls.

It really depends on how much you love slow fleet tactics.

I'm too sickly to get to you. Maybe some day.

eh, I don't have any prior nostalgia or sentiment towards older Wolfenstein, so it doesn't bother me in the least. It's fun, and over the top, and isn't a shitty modern FPS.

I don't disagree, but I'd prefer her over Burch, who's even worse, webm related.

The ending was pure shit. But beheading enemies with the boomerang and the arena/Rage TV thing was pretty fun. I played it on 360 as well, since it was all I had at the time.

Not really. Crouch to be sneaky sneaky, press R3 to Takedown an unsuspecting guard. R3 is also your default melee attack anyway, unless you equip the knife specifically, then you just use R2 instead.

Don't bother clicking the spoiler if you don't want to read gay shit.
I laid my best friend and while he sleeps next to me I'm wide awake and starting to lose my fucking mind. I can't tell if what I did was worth it and I think I'm starting gto hallucinate.

And people say I have shit taste.

Are you gay?

Now you understand.

I happen to be a shit expert.

Don't talk to me or my wife's son ever again

Was it good?

I am getting tired. But runescape is really fun.

But then I'd fall asleep. That's what I'm trying to avoid you see.

WHAT ARE YOU GAY?

I was about to wonder why you didn't call the cops, but seeing as you didn't have a phone, that explains it. Good thing those McD's people helped you out.

I beat the boss in the castle while in coop, and that made things a lot easier. Also the fact that you don't lose souls if you're summoned for coop really helps.

Turned based RPGs, I'd say. I'm not one to think too far ahead and I act mostly on instinct, so I usually don't think I do too well in RPGs.

I completely forgot about the boomerang in Rage, actually. It's been too long already. Maybe I'll replay it on this rig sometime.

So… seems like the "stealth" is a lot like in the original Wolf 3D: that is to say, non-existent and/or you can at least backstab people.

Were you on drugs/drunk, Snake?

More Revy now?

You got the [EG] release of Outlaw Star right?

Ask hobo to put up a vote.

Would you happen to know what that picture i posted is about? I just saw it on /m/ once. Looks like some LOGH/Ishikawa crossover.

Keep em coming!

You sure have a strange philosophy. I would only fuck someone I knew well prior.
You miss all the shots you don't take man, calm down. It's going to be fine

Holy shit. I recommend everyone to go to the cytube right now. This movie's amazing.

That's fucking gay as fuck fam. It's actually really fugging cute.

I have no idea either honestly. Your best bet is reverse image search and see what you can dig up.

And maybe some FemMC of P3.

How do I waterproof a shed and how much does insulation cost?

Quick question, why isn't this game working for my Genesis?

feels good mang

I have yet to have a Western Digital external break down on me and I still have my old 750GB from like 5 years ago

gave my 250 to my brother

but it can go in smaller corridors and is a smaller target

ah yes, that is true

I may love it and have never known

hell it could end up like Space Empires 5 combat which was decent

CBM

but EG is next on my list after I dump all these Tenchi vids off at home and clear some space on my passport

JUST

Yes

Yes

No

I've known him for four years. I'm pretty sure I know him better than anyone else.

What the fuck is that

You're the one who talked about how his penis felt in your mouth arent you?

Only way to find out imo is to overreact and sperg out when he wakes up.
Or leave while he's asleep.

You do have shit taste tho.

Prove me wrong homoboy. Its completely segregated from everything, laggy, those fucking streams that block off the second floor, the shitty placements of characters that dont interact, the completely identical firelink shrine in the bottom that doesnt make sense.

Yeah co op is pretty good in DaS3. Its a shame you drop souls if you lose while invading other players.
Don't let the other people discourage you from summoning others. Bosses are best beaten in groups!
Ohh strategy games. For a second I thought you meant jap rpgs or something. Im sure you'd do great if you tried.

Put a tarp over it and bolt it down. Should be relatively cheap.

So who topped?

Dont have any FemMC from persona 3

Do you love him?

And why's that?

oh yeah, speaking of tenchi
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=318439
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=184945

Then you have nothing to worry about. Just let it take you where it may.

Do you want to be in a relationship with this person or fuck around? That's the only decision you have to make.

the sides are too large, just shave them down some, and it'll pop right in. I develop video games for a living, so you can trust me

I tried it once, but I might as well try again.

RX put his all into that encode. Shit looks amazing. Probably the best transfer I've ever seen.

I already told you, or do you need to hear it again? I want to spend time with my best friend. Pic related is you

Yeah, though it's tempting to try and beat bosses yourself. But I suppose I'll save myself the trouble through coop.

Well, I put these under turn-based too, but yeah. I kinda feel like trying Persona 4 Golden on hard, but a friend of mine tried it and he wished it didn't. Persona games seem kinda hard too. I never finished any of them, but 3 kinda kicked my ass up until I played it.

I suppose Civ would also fall under Turn-based RPGs for me. I'm pretty bad at that, mostly because I suck at thinking ahead and micro-managing.

Shit, well do you think you can help me with my beefy rig? It doesn't seem to handle new games all that well.

It's very similar to DeS in setup, which was subjectively better than the hub in DaS, and all of them are objectively better than how empty and overly large DaS2 had it. If you think the characters don't interact in DaS3, you'll hate DaS2's hub.

Thanks fam.

god, I am tired

It's not cute at all. It's the same guy from last time fishing for replies. Foxes are cute, not this shit.

That's true. I have a WD 250gb external drive I got years ago and it still works. I might get this because I torrent anime all the time.

Yeah, but I enjoy the taller suits more. Have you played any of the Assault Suits games?

I'm heading off for tonight, see you guys when I get back in a couple days/weeks. Everybody take care.

Welp, the move won't load for me, inspite of refreshing or closing and opening back up the browser. I'm wiped out anyway, so I'm heading to bed. Hopefully this time tomorrow I'll have a nice Qubeley to show off.

Sleep tight everyone, catch you guys on the flipside~

Pretty much. Oh, and you can throw knives or shoot with a silenced pistol. Knife throwing is pretty gratifying, I have to admit, arcing it JUST right so that it plants into the backs of their heads is a pretty fantastic feeling.

You didn't like to anyone. Does that mean you is all of us?

Bye, have fun

I got the 720p CBM version because right now I have a ton of those obnoxious aliens on my passport right now, like half a terabyte oh jesus christ I need another HDD for video

anyway I'll probably end up getting both CBM and EG for the 1080p version

Cya guys

Going to bed to dream of the waifu.

night

Oh, thanks for the Revy though.

I'll probably do the former since I'm
not about to walk 15 miles at 5:30.

I did. He did some interesting things while wearing cat ears.

Yes. Whenever I try to tell him, I end up sperging out and changing the subject.

I want to be in a relationship, but he's moving out for uni in August, so even if he does too, he won't admit it.

no, i just fucked up the reply.

I take back what I said. But yes, foxes are cute.

Night faggot.

See you, friend.

You know what game satisfying knife throwing? Metro 2033. Goddamn, sneaking up on guys and monsters and knifing them from afar felt SO good in that game. I gotta get back to it. Those amoebae pissed me off too much.

Revvy is trash

Nice. Been a few years since I had friends into that sort of thing.

Cya too yakuza

Stop being a faggot and go be a faggot. Just tell him already.

sure cybernator and metal warriros

but those two are more arcadey than FMGH

still fun for run and gun tho

Have a good one.

I'm looking forward to seeing that pink monster.

That makes sense. I hope you can get that new hd soon.

Sleep well.

Are you sure? I am kinda awesome.

I'm here again

isn't ritsu female?

I need to go to sleep, but I just can't.
Its been a week without alcohol and 3 weeks without weed.

I've had restraint from alcohol because its constantly around me, but the only reason I'm dry was because I have no connect. I'm almost considering just not trying for it and going fully sober. The only video game I've even managed to play is HFTF on fightcade. I have friends to play with, but none of us can find a game thats enjoyable to spend time playing together online

Solid dating advice from Solid Snake.
My laughter is much

good luck on your journey nigger

I mean, instead of assuming things you could have an actual conversation about it, get it out in the open, like you do if you were in a relationship

Welcome. Come watch bullshit with us.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

I already am

I'm more bothered that I will have to get an entire 4TB drive JUST for anime

and what is pushing me over the line to need it is OLD anime

this is not the future I envisioned

No, it's a tranny. :^)

You don't joke about that, my friend.

It's not a joke.

Revvy is trash.

I wanna be a tranny, too.

I saw a fuckton of spiders today

Oh fug. I forgot to pizza. I really am losing control.

Neat.

Me neither. My biggest pain is torrenting it because my internet is shit. BD looks waords better though, so it's worth it in the end.

Mikasa is even more trash than Revy. And Revy is not trash.

follow your dreams

did you eat them

yes I am

Well I do like hearing it…

I wish you told me you were going to stay up, I'd much rather spend time with you than sleep

Revvy is trash IRL

They were spiders that killed you in two minutes if you were bit
I crushed them

And you got dubs.

Im beating them solo on my second playthrough. 3rd is gonna be with a buddy again.
At the very least try nameless king alone, hes the funnest.
Eh, seems more like you mean strat games imo. Im sure you'd be fine in reg rpg turn based ones. You ever play hotline miami?

Not really. Dark souls firelink shrine was cool because it was connected to everything.
Not really. Firelink shrine is huge when you consider its proportions and its just as static as DS2s hub. Theyre both segregated from the worldspace and extremely static. The only diff is 3 rubs your nostalgia bone and had a few cameos of characters who came and went.

But then dark souls was never known for its plots anyway so wtv.

Later yakuza man

If his university is far away its prolly for the best not to date. Long distance relationships never work. Well unless you like open relationships.

Thanks user! I try.

It's ok, everyone knows shes actually hot.

how many?

my Paranoia hit an all time high with TPP looming and I'm not savvy enough yet for tor or i2p

so I torrent at work onto a passport using portable apps

why?

maybe I did

Target Earth/Assault Suit Leynos, Assault Suit Leynos 2, Cybernator/Assault Suit Valken and I think there was one more game for the Saturn that was supposed to be a sequel to Valken.

The remake of Leynos got a physical copy in Japan and you can get Leynos 2 on JP PSN.

Good night. I am looking forward to seeing your Z'Gok.

Prolly bout 60

Because they're annoying
It was a spider holocaust

This.

Fuck, the sun is rising and I'm still wide awake. He isn't snoring anymore, I think he might be awake.

I'm going to tell him soon, but not while I'm a sleep deprived wreck.

reminds me of that one green text story

I wasn't planning on staying up beyond 2 hours after you left, it just turned out that way. Then it got close enough to the time you'd be around, so I stayed.

I'll give them a shot user

I need some fast games to get me back in the zone anyway, I'm so bad at 2d platormers now that I can barely play Mario

she's not real

Yep, played both games, really loved them. I love that arcade-style gameplay and the 80s inspired graphics. Just a run romp overall, and a decently challenging game.

It's that tattoo.

Thank you.

I ruined hundreds of spiders homes, it felt great

I always go naked when torrenting. I never got shit about it. Could just be people don't care where I live.

I would like to listen to some slow relaxing music, any suggestions?

This thread is really comfy.

I could probably torrent at my house too user

it just feels nicer keeping it separate from home and saving bandwidth

you monster

listen to classical music

Awww

You better, I'm gonna hold you to that, faggot!

Have I told you how fucking adorable you are?

Or classical like spooder said.
youtube.com/watch?v=S-Xm7s9eGxU

I know. I just don't have options like you do.

well, you'd be lying, you homo

This is true, he's pretty awesome. You
should play mtg with him!

Is it true your mayor is islamic?

Hell, you should be fine with rpgs then! Some strat games are just a bitch to play imo, like Total war games tho theyre fun with practice

I just like revvy personality.
Her tats are pretty sexy tho
Tho she could do with a bigger ass

You have some fucking amazing taste my nigger.

As it should be.

I just realized that he's still wearing the ears.

T-thanks?

I promise I'll keep you fags updated.

It's about to get comfier

youtube.com/watch?v=bANBaQ47M6U&list=PLoCOb_OF73EyqLxQG1e-TNtEqueEslfsF

come on user

get a passport and torrent from work

it's super easy

Thanks friend.

that's London, I'm nowhere near London, ours is a white old guy

shill!

But Hotline Miami isn't even an RPG.

Revy has great legs honestly

All you need.

It's a shit game

I really like that picture

It's a shit game, fam. If I want to play TF2 I will.

PATRICIAN

not very relaxing tho

Later guys. My download finished. I'm gonna go
play some vidya.

Man these feels. Thanks. Ripping this now.

Everyone is shill here on Holla Forums. I got labeled one the other day for saying I was excited for The Last Guardian.

They should.

Thanks fam.

But I'm a NEET.

But I'm not, you're amazing in every way. You're absolutely perfect and I wouldn't change a thing about you.

And this is coming from the most picky man in the world.

you're welcome

I honestly cannot tell the difference between Overwatch and TF2 other than Tracer's ass.

I think he's waking up. Once he is, I'm going to bail from the thread.

Fuck off, shill. I had loads of fun playing the beta with my friends.

Give me pics of your sis and i'll throw some love your way.

Oh, thats good then. Guess you're not in a metropolitan area then?

Revvy needs more THICK imo. She's got a nice shape but could do with more width
Yeah but its turn based! Besides, its how you define an rpg imo. I think of it like an rpg, but a bit more like shadowrun styled rpg.
Oh actually, you should try the shadowrun games! if you like cyberpunk you might like em.

Sounds like you got good taste bud

laters

Triangle Music, ElFamosoDemon and Artzie Music are generally where it's at for gloriosu FUTURE FUNK

am I perfect too?

no get your own sister

it's the countryside up in the hills

oh, sorry fam

you should consider getting a job as a night auditor at a hotel tho, I fuck off for half the night not doing any work

in fact I'm fucking off right now

Be warned the original Mega Drive version of Leynos is hard. The zero g stages will kick your ass. I think Valken is a lot less difficult.

Is that a twitter filename? Which artist is that?

Are you saying that Hotline Miami has a little bit of thinking ahead and strategy? I mean, I guess it requires some strategy, though it felt more like trial and error to me.

Maybe this would be a bit less intense.
Man I really want a Spanish guitar. Might go to my local music store later today.

No fuck off.

I honestly cannot remember. It's just part of my random collection. I haven't been in this folder in months.

I'm too sick for that right now. But I think I'm getting better.

I love me some spanish guitar music

not the most relaxing but it is so damn comfy

oh-h

Alright, im gonna go play vidya. Was fun shootin the shit all. Have a nice sunday everyone!

I have several sisters. But I already have pics of them.

Well no. But its technically a turn based rpg :^). Its just strat games like xcom and shit that makes the little mistakes feel like horrific shit.
The problem with the rpg genre is its so convoluted and undefined that so much shit falls under it. We really need to start imposing restrictions and shit so we have a decent understanding of what is/isnt an rpg.

You can do it user

believe in me

who believes in you

Night man.

greedy

how about believing in this dick?

good night cunt

I'm trying. We'll all make it in the end.

Have a good one m8.

Well, every time I think of RPGs I think of mostly JP RPGs like Trails in the Sky and strategy games like Civ. Most of the time, anything turn-based is an RPG, really. At least from my understanding.

I actually own overwatch so feel free to talk to me about it.

Good night duder

steady on

Good night, you fantastic person. I'll see you in the morning.

I have a folder for each artist. I make sure to follow them on twitter and on pixiv. Sometimes they don't post all their stuff on pixiv.

I found it.
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=47719204

I'm gonna head off as well, everyone. Nice to talk to you all again. See ya.

Wow that was the wrong video from the drive soundtrack, but I guess it's at least fitting to my post.

I should really organize all my images at some point. The only pictures I've properly organized are my waifu's.

nice

don't feel bad user

it's comfy

try this, see if it works for you

tagspaces.org/

have a good night user

Night. Have a good one.

Who's the waifu?

Existence is the worst possible pain

don't be such downers

I was never that emo queer when I was no friends at 13 and if a 13 yer old nogf weeb can suck it up so can you

I bet they're anti-skub too.

It was on twitter. Can't say I blame him. I hope he gets the greenlight from Kishibe to use his character even more. I'd love to see her in a lewd book.

Tell us about your waifu.

This could be useful. Thanks.

I've posted mine before.

I understand.

anyone got that cap of the thread where a one user NTRed another in artificial academy?

Oh sorry, I have a mental disorder called depression

oh wait, I found it

Stupid spoiler.

have I got some music for you

youtube.com/watch?v=w34fSnJNP-4

lel

Play Wasteland 1 and 2.

I bet you're pro-skub faggot

I think you need to go back to reddit

She's fairly common and leave it at that.

I am faggot. What are you going to do about it.

I won't bug you about it. A waifu is an odd a sacred thing.

leled some more

skub you out

I'm going to a psychologist you fucking idiot
I'm going on meds soon

It's fine. I'm not really that nosy to pester someone about their waifu. It should be respected like the robot.

I forgot to mention /4am/ today. Don't forget to check out the board and post on it. It's quite comfy.
>>>/4am/

Thanks man but I prefer to avoid shit altogether mostly because I can't be fucked.

I am not the shoulder to cry on you are looking for

There is literally nothing wrong with skub.

Cut it out you two. Don't make me call the 4am police.

you would say that you skub muncher

I don't give a shit if you feel bad, but you're acting like a complete fuckwit

oh?

then what do you want from me femanon?

suck it profag

cats and dogs play with toys all the time

why can't i

To not act like a redditor and an asshole
I can tell you've never been depressed before

We're watching How to get Revenge now.

what kinda toys user?

Actually, now that I think about it, would that even be possible? I guess Bebop comes pretty close.

Yeah that's a good point.
as well, I know New Vegas isn't really neo 80s but man, freeside can feel pretty fucking /cyber/ sometimes with all the noir and laser pistols.

Man it even had the blade runner blaster.

Why is NV so perfect? It's like it was made specifically for me

I get you.

You can't prove skub is bad. There is no objective data proving that it is.

Don't make me come over there.

this ain't your safe space little lady

pic related

yeah well you can't prove it's good either and there's no objective data proving that too

just any toys or just playing in general

when i was young i used to climb on things with my mates and now when I'm like 'boys let's climb this' they'll go 'nah we're too old for that kind of thing'

Of course user

I believe the fallout aesthetic came closest

Fuck I'm acting like my persona Tor again
But seriously man, stop being a complete asshole, this "safe space" is a reason to live for
I don't have many reasons left, don't ruin it

I think it's good because it makes me feel good. Makes millions of other skub users feel good as well. You anti fucks are just butthurt because you don't get the same effect out of it.

just call it parkour

you're addicted to it

No I'm not. Skub has no addictive properties.

spiders are so gay

You have fun with that.

New Vegas is great, but it's closer to western and 1960s than cyberpunk. Wasteland is pretty much the world shortly after getting nuked in 1985, but it's also 1980s retro futurism with things like the Reagan Hover Tank and advanced robotics.

Don't ever stop loving cute foxes.

then stop taking it then

with you sucking it? sure

you're a gay

I'm pretty sure that was you when you posted

just don't act like a drama queen and I won't call you out on it

you're too sensitive user

thinking back actually, Trigun came pretty close but it didn't focus much on the tech of it

I have because I'm too poor to afford more at the moment. I miss it but don't crave it.

just because

What the fuck is wrong with you
Most of us make that kind of post here
Is this your first 4am thread?

I got some pixie dust for ya if you want and I can take other means of payment

I've been through the ringer and come out clean

nah

but if you want I'll tell you some of the depressing shit I grew up with

Have you tried getting into model kits? It's a bit like toys.

Typical anti-skub hostility.

I just really like Wasteland. I wish EA didn't fuck up everything and Fallout was a Wasteland sequel.

Do it

that's for old 40 year olds who lives with mummy like chris-chan

Shit I'm late…

Helped Tor get empty his shed and leveled the ground there.

We also fucked

I only want skub. And magic cards.

says you

no you didn't

no magic cards for you

No we didn't fag

I never will stop even if my waifu somehow stopped being one.

Sure you did and I am a qt gril.

off to bed

it's 12am here in ingland

stay woke xx

OK you're right.

it's 4 to, you bloody phrat

Gib cards.

Go on.

Sweet dreams.

would be nice

Let's see

From the start I was a poor jehovas witness and to take care of me my brother and my mother by dad went to work in a mill, because the mill gives great benefits even though you get shit pay and the conditions are bad and you'll probably lose a finger and being a jehovahs witness I would get no birthdays until my 13th birthday when my parents quit the religion but until then my religion and being poor would ostracize me

JWs are not allowed to celebrate any birthdays by the way, not even other peoples, when they bring fuckign cupcakes to class you have to decline, and you aren't allowed to pledge allegiance to the flag

my first "friends" were shitty neighbor kids I grew up next to that were apparently shitty to me though I only remember one time when they offered me a piece of bread when we were hanging out near the holly tree and they then told me there was a poison berry in it so I went crying home to mommy who told me I would be fine

pissed my pants after the meeting at the kingdom hall at age 4 because my mom didn't take me seriously when I said I needed in the bathroom

oh by the way mom would come out to me later in my early twenties so for most of my life she was secretly gay but terrified of trying to leave my dad because when she tried to come out to him he said he would take me and my brother away

sorry long blog post, more to follow

maybe

I suspect most woman are

I've heard worse

Go on…

I-I don't know how to follow up with that.

Eh, I've heard worse.

GO ON!

maybe

GO ON!

maybe

so around age 5 or so just before 1st grade I had moved at least 3 times and my parents suddenly decided that they would both go to college together to pull themselves out of poverty, both at the same time because you can get more government money to support yourselves when your spouse isn't making money etc

So we moved again from Idaho to oak ridge Oregon to live with my grandmother near the fire house where not a whole lot happened for 4 years aside from me being an almost friendless latchkey kid having a single friend for only half of that and living with gram, who was blind, and gramps who was a german dude that with a woodshop and lieked puzzles who were churchy but easy enough to get along with most of the time all while my parents drove dove 1 hour each way to Lane Community College to go to free school

oh and I almost drowned due to neglect because one time my parents walked ahead of me at the beach and I got too close to the tide and got knocked over so I little kid adrenaline pumping I clawed my way back to the shore terrified, the second time was a water hole near a waterfall near oak ridge where the center suddenly dropped off so I being a little kid wandered in there and went full drowning mode clawing at the top of the water for anything trying not to drown, nobody pulled me out, dad was busy talking to another parent

both times my parents thought little of it when I told them except after the second time eventually they enrolled me in swimming lessons

eventually my parents needed to transfer to OSU so we moved to Philomath away from family, this is where the bullying began

Go on.

BULLYING BEGIN!

maybe

lets see now

Philomath was always bad for me

not only did I not have friends except for one guy after like a year and a nice girl I would end up ostracising myself from, I was generally disliked and one of the outcast guys, you know, the ones everyone picks on

I don't want to talk about this any more, I don't want to think about it

Please.

how to?

wow

what a big difference

kill yourself

tyvm

Goodnight all.

it's quarter past now twit

night

I dunno you tell me.

Sleep tight. I'm gettin sleepy too.

I could spare some money

I'm not taking this road. I don't actually want anything.

so uh

in hind sight I just remembered that not everyone has the capability to compartmentalize and suppress bad feelings, and maybe you don't have that ability.
So sorry bud, I'll try to lay off

o.k

Time for ded. Have a great day. I'm sure things will get better for all of us eventually.

I guarantee it will, even if people are trying to jump you and you're considering suicide it can get better

night fam

Now that we got those two films out of the way It's time for more ZZ Gundam.

Sleep well.

I think that's enough for me tonight. Good night you faggots.

night megafag

it's only quarter to one though

Good night.

any one up

I'm still here

Better late than never.

Dying of stomach ache.
Played Stellaris today.
Toasted sandwiches with egg, cheese, onion, and tomato sauce. Bread was probably expired.
Watched some highschool kids play kayak polo. The big guy who I keep calling bane (and no one gets the reference) blocked a shot, started capsizing, and then blocked a second one just before he went down. Great commitment that guy but we don't have a boat big enough for him so he keeps falling over.
Still no booze so tea.
>Living?
Yeah.

his poem spun of poor luck
his lady finds Chad to fuck
he tries not to miss her
and reels in her sister
regardless he's still a cuck

I bet he does. Also what a fucking casual.

Are you one of those up-hill farmers?

What the fuck Shizu

fuck the what?

Isn't it lunch time for you
Time to eat up some sausages or is that more of a breakfast thing in bong land

Why are you late? Guessing because of the stomach ache
Also me and Joey did something productive in our lives and emptied out a shed
It was a fucking spider holocaust

it's only quarter past one and I don't really eat much as of late

I got stuff for stir fry later on though

Good to hear it but you missed the one that posts in this thread.
I'm late because of the kayak polo stuff mostly. It goes from 830 until 930ish and we've got to set/pack up.
I'll be missing tomorrow too because normalfag stuff
Tell the regulars I miss them.

Sure, I'll tell the discord buddies too

Quarter past 1 is Lunch time
What are you one on those fags who thinks a meal at 2:30 is lunch

I don't usually have lunch is all

Thanks man, I'm going to curl up and die for now.

Good night

Are you one of those fags who eats once a day
No wonder you're probably a land whale

I eat when I feel like it and that's usually not very often

and I'm not a land whale I'm just chubby

How is Stellaris?

See you fags tomorrow
I can feel the wave of depression coming and I'm fucking ready for it this time, wish me luck that I don't kill myself by the end of the week

no

luck is for those that do not make their own way

you will succeed

Mines better.

I can't be the only one with the problem with moddable games - The moment I go deep enough to modify things more to my liking, I turn from just a gamer/consumer into a co-creator.

Consider it having a bakery, baking the best cakes yet never actually eating any of them. Yet, since they tend to be personal edits or a personalized mod collection, it's like there's no one to sell them/give to.

It gets worse: I've been working on a personal game/mod project and I spend all my time building the assets, managing to test, but I can't get myself to actually build the missions/campaign that I've written out. It reminds me of not wanting to (be) spoil(ed of) the fun.

Currently, the problem is with Fallout New Vegas in terms of "started that game you told yourself you'd play". A decent mod list but I keep browsing the Nexus expecting to find great content mods to finally make me feel like I'm playing a complete game, without having to restart halfway in a month or so due to new mod releases or having missed content.

TL;DR: I lost control

Pleb please. Wait until you're shitposting about how you're going to kill yourself to see if anyone takes the bait. I'm still thinking of burning myself with the soldering iron if that counts.

It means not being able to actually play my vidya when I do have time, something that's been ongoing for at least two years now. Be it Skyrim, Fallout NV or other games, it's never enough, I waste hundreds of hours in particular on trying to get a good Skyrim mod collection in hopes the game stops sucking as much, then another few hundred trying to modify it's tiny cities to be and feel bigger, only to have to discard all that work because other modders jumped in with similar ideas and/or it became incompatible with other mods in the meantime.

Didn't know this thread was the vidya version of the suicide hotline though.

I'm happy with mods because they give me a plethora of new content. Doom is a great example of this. But I get you with things where you can change every asset. I tend to get obsessive with games like Skyrim until it all comes tumbling down.

4am's about general videogames and depression. People who just can't seem to get into it anymore. It also shifts to being about comfyness. Depends on the day really. Don't worry about him. He just wants attention.

Why not get better games?

I don't think he knows the extent of shitposting I've gone to.

At this point you're a lot like homoko.

And I'll keep shitposting until people learn to not reply.

People will always reply fam. Cause they like you for some ungodly reason. Like me. You're probably suck with us forever. Anyway, I gotta go eat.

You sure my shitposting isn't a talisman to keep you all from getting worse?

That doesn't really make sense.

Honestly, there's not a lot of games that currently fit my wishes, those that do tend to have aforementioned mod problems, perceived barriers to entry or my own procrastination. Maybe I should try biting the bullet more with these.

Hope all you 4ambros will be alright though. I'd say keep hoping for the day vidya is made great again.

Have no fear user. The magic will protect you. Just keep memeing and Kek will provide.

Try the share threads and >>>/scurv/. Even if you don't find anything, you'll at least have tried. Have you done any Doom .wads? Because there's 20 years of doom wads out there.

This. Have you tried Doom?

I'll look into it. The problem is though that once I set things up for any game, no matter how enthusiastic I am at that moment, I start them but then never really am able to focus on them for long, almost feeling guilty (as though eating someone's else share of the cake, to keep up analogies) if I do manage to keep my attention to them long enough, as though I'm forgetting to do something more important.

Only games like Unreal Tournament '99 with bots recently were capable of really keeping my attention. Perhaps because I can quit it at any time, no storyline to follow, levels to complete.

Let's see if oldschool Doom can get me back in the mood. Thanks for the link.

Here's some info to start.

vrdoom.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=infographic
If you want mods in doom go with zdoom, or more preferably gzdoom.
devbuilds.drdteam.org/gzdoom/
Doom can be taken in short bursts and can be played in a number of different ways.
For good .wads check out the cacowards first. doomworld.com/cacowards/
You might enjoy skuldash if you want something short. It has levels, but not like doom normally has. Good replay value too. joshuaosullivan.co.uk/skulldash/

There's also reelism if you're keen on things like Halo's firefight.