Why are leftists so anti-philosophy? speaking of philosophy, is 20$ a month really to spare to have good philosophy...

why are leftists so anti-philosophy? speaking of philosophy, is 20$ a month really to spare to have good philosophy? I'm not saying you need to donate it to Stefan, you could donate it to any other right wing philosopher fighting the good fight on youtube. Just help the fight.

what is it about this guy that riles spergs up so much?

Whats the point of philosophy anymore? Russeau had this shit down already 300 years ago. People have to play when they are kids, then study a lot and work out like athletes to become the rational, incorruptible, nature loving and fair MASTER RACE®

These degenerates pushing people into becoming tv zombies, drugs users and having mental illnesses like homosexuality are literally whats killing the human race.

Reactionary whores like him are only left or right depending on prevailing winds. Also being an e-begging gatekeeper a “”philosopher”” does not make.

At least Varg doesn't ask for money

maybe it's an effort to humiliate Holla Forums tier political positions and media like sam hyde? Could be wrong because I'm pretty sure people like him are banned on Holla Forums.

Jesus Christ…

Real philosophy makes you question your assumptions about yourself, the world, and values. Real good philosophy does this while teaching you to make and counter arguments and claims being made about anything. Anybody wanting to control you would be opposed to you studying these things.

Not what I meant, tbh. I was trying to say that maybe others were humiliating these figures to discredit Holla Forums. Neither are WNs from what I understand but they are considered alt right and seemingly have some positions that overlap. I was just saying maybe these guys get ridiculed so you write off their ideas.

Right wingers are equally anti-philosophy. Hell, if humans actually cared about philosophy, politics wouldn't exist. The religious would all be monks and the atheists would become the nietzschean artist tyrants or just kill themselves.

Exactly.

True.

LMAO, literally useless. maybe the leftists are against it becuase its literally retarded bullshit made up by privileged white males like in their spare time which was all the time, very much like religion. leftists are worried about reality and social issues.

kill yourself

White Nationalist leader thunderf00t claims that Molyjew is a cult leader.

kill yourselves

Philosophy has been the time-honored practice of men who like to buttfuck other dudes since Plato and Aristotle.

At least he gives you an autistic rpg and/or autistic music when he asks for your money.

not an argument

Philosophy was the main reason humanity stoped believing in bullshit mythology and started using reason, you dumb mongrel, you are no better than a nigger.

How to be a philosopher 101 with Stefan

No that was 'scientific method' which people like tesla and faraday used actually contributing to the advancement of mankind. The method retards have since abandoned for 'philosophies' like jew relativism whose sole purpose is to stifle and obfuscate discovery. For a primer on the distinction compare old Bill Nye with current year.

The scientific method only came about a thousand years later and it was made up by philosophers. You are dumber than i expected.

A+ Philosophy

not an argument

Humanity still believes in bullshit mythology to this day.

Retards gonna be retards, doesnt chnage the fact that withtout philosophy there wouldnt be science.

why is the right so anti art?

I think it is hard to be a good artist if you are held back by authoritarianism/the need to make everything about politics. Many of the artists have always pushed boundaries and explored new styles and controversial themes.

GIVE ME YOUR FUCKING SHEKELS YOU RETARDS!!!

The Scream is fucking stupid.

How do you think engineering and architecture came about dipshit? Medicine and industrialization? Through a simple premise ignored by mongoloids like you involving repeatability of testing. While great men were actually improving living standards retards like you sat back in parlors sniffing your own farts contemplating abstract dogmas slowly metasticizing into religion. Do you believe in truth? Of course not. Confronted with the question a subnigger like you will dodge and pivot oblivious to the irony even a dull child could pick up on. Hence like any teenage girl you're unable to understand or intuit beyond the realm of emotion based sophistry and platitudes, buzzwords and pedestrian aphorisms that make pithy t-shirts and bumper stickers but little else. You're the enemy of human knowledge larping as its savior. As if science had reconstituted the DNA from every dark age rabbi and village idiot into a single 5'6" stack of shit.

How so? Anything by Much is great IMHO.

Oh the nigger is mad. He doesnt know Pitagoras was basically a disciple of Sokrates. That before Faraday even knew what the fuck an eletric field was, he was following the guidelines of Descartes.

Here chimp, have some banana.

There's no indication that a man named Sokrates even existed yet morons likyou talk about him like an acquaintance. You have faith that he existed though, the same blind faith seperating you from reality and any moral, ethical or scientific concerns laying within. It's why you'll dodge a question like "does truth exist" as long as you can before the smell of bullshit and catpiss becomes unbearable.

That must be why Plato, that was also a mathematician, wrote 3 fucking books about the guy.
Fucking chimp

Dunce.

I'm a balding talentless dope and I envy Stefan for killing his sense of shame in order to make a living by making zero-budget videos of incoherent rambling online. I mean, that takes dedication.

Whats the point in reading shit posted by a chimp?

That’s because he’s a goddamn welfare leech.

He might as well be a nigger.

Whats this guy relation with the guy that made Fable?

Zionism

It's different in his country than in america brainlet
He explained the analytics of how living on welfare in a country with a system you hate and want to dismantle is actually an effective way of erroding it without you ending up dead. If the state wants to weaken itself throwing money at you that you can use to stock up weapons and supplies for the happening, why not let it?

He doesn't live in his country, he lives in France.
I HATE HIM SO MUCH.

Well france is a fucking shithole that has more jews and niggers then whites at this point, it's going down in flames regardless