youtube.com/user/feministfrequency
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ur mom

Is nice?

Saint's channel.

Is that spoony on the top right?

Jaakko Järvinen

Remind me why the fnaf fandom is still a thing

anyone got the channel of a guy who keeps uploading videos of him freeform dancing wildly to random video game tunes?

No, but I do have this.

what's wrong with Ray?

I don't know if this is weird on cringeworthy.

The harmful chemicals from the tattoos he's recently accrued are causing severe psychological damage onto him.

He might not have very long.

it was fun while it lasted I guess.

Lad this shit is lolcows tier, it doesn't belong here

It still amazes me how fast the tumblrtale fanbase turned into pure cancer. I think it's even worse than fnaf and it only has 1 game to its name. Can you imagine the autism that would arise if there was a tumblrtale 2?

It's pure autism is what it is

I don't think I want to imagine how autistic the fanbase would become if undertale 2 was announced.

what was the channel with the depressed old balding white guy with big glasses
he did a guildwars 2 review and some other games if i remember correctly
r9k + wiz was really into him

Hi notvideogames!

Why would you post one of his Shrek videos and not this one?

I can fully grasp that this exists.

You're making me think of this.

Berenstien? Burnstien? Ornstien? What universe is it again?

Just looking up "dancing to sonic" brings up gold.

This guy uploads a lot of weird "music" and "PSA", a lot of times involving Doom or Sonic characters.

Unfortunately this is the only game review he's done

Ross Game Dungeon gets quite creepy at times.
Definitely much more than I expected it to be.

He's quite the eccentric individual.
He looks like a crazy hobo that lives in the woods and brews moonshine.

I remember his review about a shitty little sim where you have to manage a cult.
And he started complaining that it was too limited and begun talking about how cults are formed, structured and balanced.
…and he started going really in depth, disturbingly in depth.
The kind of knowledge that's born by spending a lot of time researching this shit by yourself for some strange reason.

Most people just know him from "Freeman's Mind" but the truth is, it's by far the less interesting project he's been in, any other shit from his channel is way more interesting and unusual.
Also he genuinely loves the fuck out of video games so that's refreshing too.

I love how he stresses the fact that companies and people are killing games and that style of practice should be stopped. Killing as in you cannot play that game period, not even pirating can revive it.

Which I agree, while it's mostly shit games I'll never play it still affected a few games I loved. CoX still stings me to this day, it didn't had to be that way.

I like the shit he does, its fun to watch.

Didn't also made a /k/ video?

Ross Scott is an anomaly to me. Somehow he's managed to abstain from today's social justice dramas and internet arguments that have defined most other content creators. He's so far in his own world that I was convinced for a while that he didn't even know what Facebook or Twitter was. That guy just does what he wants and I love him for it.

Ross is the fucking best

Oh shit new captchas

He also reads and responds to emails, I've contacted him twice and he's replied. One was literally just "hey, I know you like RTS games, what should I try?" and he gave me pointers.

Really cool dude.

Fuck you niggers.

Is anti-odor shaming a tumblr buzzword yet?

mfw this thread is more active than fucking Cringe Channel and /cow/ themselves.

CMON WE NEED TO BRING IT OUT
CRINGE THREAD NOW

minecraft jamz' entire youtube page is flooded with cringe

Fucking Tumblrtale

That remix actually sounds pretty good pitch-shifted in the B scale

Eh, /cow/'s more about individuals than general cringe. Like CWC, Robert Wayne Stiles, Gabe Navarro, formerly Zoojay, JustinRPG, and ADF (Before kiwifaggots took over ADF) and so on.

Shit was this from 2012/3? It felt like only last month

The worst part is the display picture the tranny is using. It's a cropped nude. It's the display pic he uses for facebook too, a cropped nude.

youtube.com/user/feministfrequency

user thats cheating
fugg

Well fuck you too 40 year old southern american closet pedophile.

This reminds me of this normalfag who is just barely offensive enough to piss off youtubers. He apologized when he made an autistic man cry, so confirmed beta

A cuckolded man

This is why I don't understand the appeal of willingly loosing your anonimity on the internet if you're making people mad on purpose to get your keks.

ray sipe will die in our lifetime

It's alright, man. He's been keeping himself alive indefinitely through the power of memes.

As long as he keeps making videos, hell be fine.

You know ever seen Fate?

You know how servants keep themselves alive through the magic energy of their masters? Well Ray is kind of like that, only that he's kept alive trough meme magic.

you know/ever seen*

if you aren't weird and/or creepy, you have to get the fuck out of this website and video games

Is he still alive

Are we forgetting this treasure yet? I subbed to him 2 weeks ago and he's still flooding my inbox with more than a dozen videos a day.

That's you, isn't it?
Nice moves

This is fucking hilarious.

Autism was a mistake.

How is it possible that an autist like Tamers can produce higher quality animation with mspaint than a large studio with the finest in tweening software?

billyplaysgames

well, he isn't weird or creepy at all but he is funny

Dedication, and actual talent.

Ross is pretty fucking legit. He has a passion for what he does, doesn't do shitty "reviews" like most, but ACTUALLY review the games he does. Hell! He even does shit for his fans he thinks they might enjoy like getting an HD version of the Rendezvous with Rama OST which is really good. He doesn't force his patreon on his fans either, I don't even think he has one.

What a stupid emo faggot

Why are his video titles so retarded, vague and exaggerating?
Why is his voice so gay?
Does he actually think he is more funny or clever than the average idiot?
Why does he speak over CS Surf gameplay?
How did he get so many subscribers? Enough so to spawn so many copycat channels that do the exact same thing?

thanks i tried to find this channel

This dude is like the opposite of Frankie MacDonald

= WHEN CUCKS COLLIDE =

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

What

THE MADMAN

What fresh hell is this?

Hired knots.

I leaned forward in my seat bewildered and astonished.

bump for this fucking legend

Well, yeah but there's the whole homestuck thing.

Alright, I just requested this to the madman, I hope he delivers

I'm laughing to death.

Please, someone stop him before it's too late.

Were those fucking squeaky voices even necessary?

How did you contact him?

a tribute

just comment and he responded

Alright, I requested this. I hope that later I can get him to dance to some Ridge Racer music.

You can also click on the "About" tab in someone's channel to send messages.

requested for this song

I'm impressed. How the fuck?

who's the guy in the bottom right?

Does anyone remember that one mega64 video where they mocked that really cringy game review video by a near perfect parody of it. Pretty sure they deleted the video now, and the original video got deleted because they couldn't handle their own youtube comments.

most are reuploads i think

ur request made it

Since we are talking about weird Youtube channels, anyone know where to find the nobodytm episode that starts with a gorilla washing itself with a wet towel? Can't find that shit anywhere

Oh God, that ending!

Beautiful.

my request made it

somebody requested spooky scary skeletons remix too

all of his old stuff was better.

his newer work is just overly distorted and edited.

I want to find the original edit of Scythe so badly.

Got the youtube link I like to watch videos above 240p quality.

He is like Reddit brought to life.

What a tremendous butt pounded faggot, I hope he dies from cancer.

Any time I see one of this faggots videos it really sours my grapes.
This is the face of our generation.

This guy takes any song request and does it within a day or two.

Too ebin to let go without a portable version

Somebody request Moonman

Why does he do that?

This guy should do his weird interative dance to this guy singing
This all kind of scares me though.

fitness through autism
its weird though
looking at other videos he can be normal

You autistic faggot, that deserved no better than potato quality.

check out that closeup

That was incredible.

NIGGA HE CAME BACK!

Who? The irategamer became a ghosthunter.

Filtered, you fucking shit of garbage.

I'm not a redditor, I just like categorizing autists.

It warms my bloody heart seeing that Holla Forums not only agrees on something, but also about Ross. What a flippin' great guy.

Love that guy. Not a big fan of Freeman's Mind, but the Game Dungeon is by far the best vidya related channel/series I've seen. Not only is Ross pretty funny and entertaining, but he definitely knows his shit, or at least seems to, and that makes the videos interesting coupled with the kinds of games he reviews.

The conspiracy segments on his videos are still top-tier

It keeps getting new games. Youtubers keep making videos about it. Also, has a movie coming out. Pretty much how Angry Birds still is going. The simpler the game, the more autists are attracted to it.