Where did the hair go?

Where did the hair go?

I'm sensing a trend hereā€¦

The jewry comes out at some point.
It'll happen to you too.

I take it, then, that it has already happened to you, user?

what the fuck

He's being justed.

I'm not a kike.

Of course not, fellow hwhite person!

the muppets was jewish
one of the characters was named rolf
james' last name if rolfe
see the connection?!

My stars! You are correct, user! How did I not see this earleir?!

Why are so many guys losing their hair so young these days?
James is only 30-something.
I'm scared the same will happen to me.

Chemicals in the water, hormones in our food or some shit. James is almost 40 though.

Take a guess, user! It's those damn globalists putting fluoride in our drinking water!

Always happened, see any war time images

The shit that's in water is Bisphenol A, which causes your body to produce more estrogen. The thing is, it's testosterone that causes hair loss, so it can't be the water that's doing it.
Is it lifestyle choices?

Maybe - didn't both DSP and one of the fags over at Super Best Friends Play get gout because they drank sports drinks?

that's actually happening though.
why do people make a joke about it?

Fans should stop making him do this

But what about Pepe Sylvia?

You're right I was too flipant. There is a time and a place for jokes and that wasn't it.

BTW Do you know what the fall fashion is? I have been wearing my tinfoil in a classic Tricorn(Shout out to my Teabros) but it is feeling kinda dated. What's the new fashy fashion for tinfoil thus fall?

Alex Jones has always been a role model to me.

>>>/CIA/

It's the chemicals in products that cause hair loss, but not one single product. It is combinations, ala the Joker's plot in 1989 Batman. There is natural hair loss too, but usually not so young. These chemicals cause it to set in at younger ages.

This is what my hairline looks like. Pic related it's me.

SCROTUM GUNS

Hah, you're screwed buddy!

50% of men lose their hair around 35, it's always been like this. Also whites are more likely to have it than other races

Oh, so they've always done some kind of scientifically sound study every year on the exact percentage of men who lose their hair at a specific age throughout all of human history?
Where can I read up on this amazing fact?

The Internet. Have you heard about it? Its' a pretty cool thing.

phew, sure glad I want have to worry much then.

*won't

I'm slowly going bald but I don't really mind tbh. I just shave it all off.

How so? You on HRT?

Imagine getting sunburns on your scalp, or having to wear a hat when it gets cold.

Even when I was a young lad with a head full of thick hair I needed a hat out in the cold. Winters get pretty cold around here.

You sure about that? I doubt this faggot has very much testosterone.

It's also genetic.

Unless you're jacked, then you either look impotent, or like an AIDs patient.

Pfffft! Everyone knows bald guys are virile as fuck.

I guess I'll just have to become jacked then. I dunno, I think it's kind of effeminate to place such an importance on hair. If you don't work out and have shit genes you look like shit no matter how much hair you have or what you do with it. It's similair with clothes imho, the biggest factor is who wear it not what they wear.

BO please delete this defamatory thread, this guy is a hero.

t. Ghostbusters fan

do you think the president of the united states donald trump put millions of dollars into research for anti hair loss technology? his hair is all there

t. Douge

Is Brad /ourguy/?

yes

There's nothing sadder than seeing an aging tranny, once they leave their twenties everything goes to shit and they an hero. Don't be surprised if Jay kills himself before he hits 40.
This is a mental illness.

The most advanced comb-over techniques known to man.

Hair loss around your mid 30's to early 40's is normal. Problem is people watch too much talmudvision and think it's normal for 50 year old guys to have a full head of hair.

Jew spotted and reported

And I assume you are also obese?

just shave it all of. the monk hair doesn't look good on anyone.

also, stop being fat.

And to think I wanted to suck that 3 years ago
How things change

into his wifes purse along with his bollocks

rekt

Pretty sure that you are still gay.

jews did it

i'm losing my and i'm in the first half of the thenties

The same place his dignity went.

This is really bad. Stop feeling smug and reevaluate your comedic and intellectual capabilities.

stress, age, genetics, hormones, chemicals.