INDIAN WHO SEXUALLY ASSAULTED CHILD WAS BARRED ENTRY UNDER TRAVEL BAN UNTIL SCHUMER INTERVENED

Just as the title says lads. Kirsten Gillibrand and Chuck Schumer lobbied to let this guy in, then he molested a kid.

www.foxnews.com/us/2017/03/03/athlete-whom-senators-helped-enter-us-to-compete-now-in-sex-abuse-case.html
archive.is/6S1Qa

tl;dr, Chucky Cheese Pizza and Kirsten Gillibrand lobby to let this guy in. Smugly make a facebook post about letting the guy in. Then he molests a child. Chucky's having a bad day. Shill this out to the usual media suspects. If someone wants to find an archive of the facebook post it was made on February 25th.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/mrGk6
archive.is/nVydM
change.org/p/president-of-the-united-states-declare-antifa-a-terrorist-organization
news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/homeless-hope-farm-family-desperately-wants-to-go-back-20160813
youtube.com/watch?v=peTmI4AlHlw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also, he's an article from the Saranac Lake press smugging about this shitskin being let in.
OOPS

www.northcountrypublicradio.org/news/story/33486/20170228/saranac-lake-gives-indian-snowshoers-a-warm-welcome
archive.is/mrGk6

Here's another local newspaper corroborating the arrest and charges.
archive.is/nVydM

here's*

Also, to give you guys something to dig on. The pictures of this dude from the article are from him going to visit a bunch of middle school kids in Saranac Lake, New York. The Mayor is in the room with the shitskin and the middleschoolers.

Is Mayor Clide involved in this somehow? Buds with Chucky Cheese? Just a fellow pedo facilitating? Innocent pawn?

I'll continue to spread awareness but FYI #Schumer is trending all over Twitter and people are commencing on the annihilation of this faggot

Bump for annihilation.

Satanic. Is this the start of our Rotterham? They are offering children up like food on a platter.

There are no good sandniggers

All semites and shitskins will hang

fuckin kikes…

SICK FUCKING JEW!!!

If this isn't enough to destroy his career… this is criminal.

castration with a broken light bulb might cut down on this type of degeneracy

ROPE DAY WHEN ?

doesn't seem very efficient for a namefag who's on the taxpayer's clock

Didn't take long…

The CIA has a secret castration gun that is undetectable. Trust me, I read it online.

bump

wow its fucking nothing. its not like he graped the little sloot.

Sure thing Muhammad.

Don't forget to gab about it on Gab.ai

inb4 Gab.ai is heebreeew!

You're not gonna get banned on Gab.ai and you will get more exposure on Gab.

Did you type this post with your fucking nose?

This shitskin needs to hang.

Also, what are the odds that this child has liberal parents and consumes MSM? I wager there is a good chance this young girl was brainwashed into affection for rapefugees. Her parents need to be investigated, and if leftists, charged with child endangerment.

she was trying to seduce me by playing with the straps on her diaper when I was staring at her, the lousy slut!

Okay I know you fags didn't listen last time the kikes fucked up but.
WE MUST KVETCH THIS AS FAR AND LOUD AS POSSIBLE. '

This is truly a "gotcha ya" zinger.

Agreed. Start a hastag named #ThanksChuck and spread it all over twatter. Hell, contact people in the local republican party, or join their facebook page and write this shit all over it. White americans need to wake up to the reality that shitskin rapists think they're entitled to their childrens genitals.

I'm gonna assume this is all white people's fault.

Just keep spreading awareness on social media until the kikes who own it start filtering posts.

They're writing our propaganda for us.

GET THIS OUT YOU CUNTS

NORMIE-EDIBLE INFOGRAPHICS WITH SOURCE YOU NIGGERS!

We need memes/graphics on this story, it's a perfect illustration of kikes, muslims and leftists throwing innocent children to the wolves in order to virtue signal.

#SignalBoosting

B-but Trump grabbed a woman right in the pussy!

Oh my, are they trying to slut shame?!? That's very problematic.

David Duke I know you're ITT

nice

Really hate that faggy shaved beard mohammedans have. Looks disgusting.

Tell me he has no posts about pizza.

link it to H1B's if possible and create double trouble for all indians.

indians already scared because of the kansas "get out of my country" wildman!

IN SOVIET RUSSIA YOU WRITE PROPAGANDA. IN TRUMP AMERICA PROPAGANDA WRITE FOR YOU.

Libertarian here. Did he at least ask her for consent first?

It's dey cultcha.

archive.is acting like a nigger tonight

washingtonpost.com/world/indian-athlete-who-overcame-the-travel-ban-arrested-for-sexual-abuse-in-new-york/2017/03/03/47799758-d1ad-4cd5-8673-8459b7c2768e_story.html

only other stories like this i got

NO. IT WAS BLATANT VIOLATION OF N.A.P.

Launch the TOW missile

So Chuck Schumer is now directly responsible for a 6th grade girl getting molested by a Muslim shitskin.

Pretty sure he's directly responsible for the molestation of far more children than that at the pizza parties he attends.

RIGHT WING LIBERTARIAN SQUADS

I am surprised he did not just disappear. Must have changed a lot since I lived up there.

tbf they did just shave that morning

From these articles it states that the local government officials are the ones who went and begged Chuck to let this street shitter come in to rape some kids. So, yeah, must have.

t. goatfucker

Getting to be about that time.

Long past it, I should fucking say.

So kissing a girl is now sexual abuse? Good luck with that American whiggers.

mehemet plz

that fucking second picture in OP

why, pol, fucking why. Is nowhere safe anymore? Saranac is literally the middle of fucking nowhere

White flight only works until there's no one left to fly to.

How high and hot do you think the flames will be in the Democrat party next week?

That's not the image I saved, thanks 8ch.

this pedo in the yellow sweater looks and sounds like Ted Cruz to an insane degree

I gotchu fam.

Spread this shit faggots. Goybook and Twatter the Trumps with this.

I hate this kike so much. I wish my fellow NYers would grow a pair and get him the fuck out of office.

When over 50% of rape allegations are demonstrably false (Kanin 1994), it is prudent to hold off judgement until the judge's gavel falls.
Truth > your feels that any accusation against a shitskin must be believed knee-jerk style.

Well it's easy to do when you realize that Islam and it's older brother Judaism are at war with all non-Muzzie/Kike cultures/nation/peoples.
Then the question simply becomes, "Who helped the savage?" and then removing said traitor/agent.

I'm not saying he is innocent but why jump the gun on the verdict? Doing so makes you vulnerable to a psyop like so:
Accuse high profile shitskin, Trump supporters say "told you so" then the accuser breaks down on the stand "I was paid by the Trump team to make s false allegation."
I understand the temptation but I will wait for the evidence.

And just to clarify, I am not saying that Trump would do such a thing, but Hillary camp could pay someone off to lie about being bribed.
It's interesting that such a high profile guy is involved in this.

Ok.

It's a kid. If he had an sexual contact with the kid it's sexual assault.

First, will the God-Emperor charge Schumer and Gillibrand as accessories to the crime?

Second, I'd just like to add, that anyone that supports rapefugees entering the country might as well have raped this child themselves.

"passionately kissing" a 12 year old is unnatural and perverted.
And just what do you think a "passionate kiss" is a prelude to?

He was getting ready to try and talk her into fucking, and you know damn well that was what was going on.

He also grabbed her by the pussy.

No. Politicians and judges always have some kind of hidden immunity from any negative consequences their judgments and laws may have. The only thing that can be done is by the people and you risk prison or worse if you deliver justice to them.

The dead ones pollute.

i see

hand over the resignation, chucky

And in true kike fashion he immediately shifts blame to the immigrant who wouldn't have been here if not for schumer's direct actions

Where's the other version of pic 3 explaining who number 5 is?

Also, drunk driving isn't a big deal if you're a beaner.

I remember when this shop first started making the rounds in late 2015, how accurate it has become.

oy vey, who could've known?!

I wish I had it

hmmm

Wow this kike needs special kind of gas

fucking nigger

Help.

They're deliberately making white areas enriched. It could happen to any of us, user. In fact it's happening to all of us. You know your girl you wanted to ask out who you grew up with? She's just been raped by a muds and it too broken to have intimacy with anyone anymore.

If he was raping Jewish kids this story would be mainstream.

Is it part of the Jews' plan to win by committing intentional political suicide?

Thought I'd feel nothing but rage, but that second pic kinda brightened my day.

If only people knew that they were child rapists and these vents happen. If only people were allowed to learn or talk about these issues without being branded racist: which will ruin your professional an family life.

If I stay quiet, I'm angry at my family and I barely talk to them, if I speak out, they get angry at me and barely talk to me.
Tell me kikestein, what's the difference at this point?

They'll start to realize the racists were right.

It seems if we want to win this ideology war the women and children either have to come with us or be left behind. I got news for you, kids and women are progressive commies.

Dehumanize yourselves and face to bloodshed.

I voted for this man.

(heil)

nice.

consider correcting the post hoc ero propter hoc. schumer didn't 'import to do sports' ; rather was always going to import, and so did import again, and found any excuse to do it. likewise, pajeet raped, because antecedent drive to always rape ; that he found a 'whereever i go' to rape was last, not first. the means were decided last, the endpoints concluded first.

pajeet: 'i like rape, kids are easier'
pajeet: 'i must rape, getting closer'
etc

Why does anyone who isn't Jewish defend Israel?
Israel has no right to exist, they marched in during the 40's and started taking over land.

you may wanna do a bit of revision on that part.

She desires corrective rape.

Please, some user rape this mentally ill coal-burning trash and make her natsoc.

I can't believe (I kinda can) that corrective rape might actually reprogram her brain like the weak woman she is to stop cucking western civilization and her white identity.

Literally making excuses for her rapist. I bet this bitch calls herself a feminist too.

So the rape she already suffered was 'in-corrective' rape?

My bet is she's childless and in her late 30's. So of course she does. Probably supported hillary all the way to for her foundations wonderful work over there.

Okay, here is a perfect example of what we're up against. There's a range of delusions that these people have. This woman goes to Haiti with a perception in her mind. Of course, that is only true if she's not being disingenuous about what she's saying here, which is up for debate. Frankly, I think in some cases they're lying not only to others but to themselves. Only a completely deluded and lost individual would chalk this up to something the "white man" did. When in the ever-loving FUCK are liberal whites going to just admit that some blacks just commit violent crime? It's as simple as that. Fuck this bitch. She got what she was asking for. Absolutely.

It's not just the brainwashing and delusions and what-not. Something these people fear more then almost anything else (and in this case, even rape), is being wrong. It's their narcissism. Most of them will remain blind until the end. Which is why redpilling is so fucking crucial. Their belief system is shared. It has pillars and requires group approval. And 'we' have the knowledge to shatter each one of them.

But something to keep in mind with women who are this far gone. It will stay with her for the rest of her life, she never forget it, she'll never deal with it properly, because she is incapable of doing so, and it will destroy whatever is left of her. It will creep up on her everytime she is alone wether at home or in public. And she'll never set foot on a rooftop again.

I agree. That's why I mentioned the disingenuousness. It's real. And narcissists exhibit that form of lack of integrity more than most. Obama is the perfect example. He's such a narcissist that he couldn't get through a speech without referring to himself sometimes dozens of times. That should have been a massive red flag for his base, except for the fact that his base has similar personality traits. Narcissists, as you mentioned, are very concerned with how people judge them. They hate being wrong. They hate losing, mainly in the sense that they can't learn to accept their losses as lessons to help them grow. Winners know how to turn a loss around and grow from it. Narcissists and delusional people can't do that. They refuse to even acknowledge a loss, preferring to deny and lie their way through all of life's difficulties. Note in my screen shot, right after her ridiculous comment about the black guy raping her being a function of the evils of the "white man's world", she immediately says "While I take issue with my brother's behavior…" So we can see that her denial is so infused in her mind that she directly calls her rapist her "brother". That's incredible.

Do you want your dick to become a biohazard?

change.org/p/president-of-the-united-states-declare-antifa-a-terrorist-organization

INDIA YES

MUSLIMS ARE NOT INDIAN ANYMORE THAN THEY ARE FRENCH

wtf why cant i get 12 year old girls to follow me round all week?

funny thing is that schumer hates muslims and would like to see them all dead when israel is concerned. i guess he hates people of european descent more.

Gotta step up your snowshoe racing game, user.

Chuckie Shumer is a Muslim or he only need help with some pedophile parties. Muslims are good at fucking goats and children. There are many examples. Especially from Sweden whee they roam around and raping everything with a heart beat.

Reminder that Chuck Schumer the Satanist pedophile Schemer was a key component to covering up WACO, and the ritual killing by fire the children that were present at WACO. His shit eating grin as he praises the alphabets for what they did. WACO's massacre was called by Clinton himself, seeing as his "personal hit squad" was present for the assault on the compound.

Chuck Schumer is basically a more proactively evil Podesta.

Build the wall, deport 'em all.

get the fuck out of here

They are homeless now

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/homeless-hope-farm-family-desperately-wants-to-go-back-20160813

As a South African I love this. Fuck South African liberals, they are even more braindead than normal lefties.

The guy's from kashmir the same place the rotherham rape gangs come from. Muslim india

What a "nice" guy

I worked at a youth-center as temporary, tied to school assignment.

The youth center had lots of adult niggers ("rappers" who even made frontpage of local newspaper) there, and the white people working there was like "Hi Ungbungu! Awesome to see you, blah blah blah" like really friendly and liked them.

It was so fucked up because I knew all of these niggers had criminal serious records, and all the kids looked up to them, and the (prob commies) adults really liked them.

This was in sweden so it shouldnt be a suprise. But I guess we can constitute it as a noticible signia, we should keep this in mind everytime we see some nigger, poo in loo, muslim, working with kids, we all will be aware that they are rapists, beheaders, murders & criminals.

This video and picture is not the niggers i mentioned, but this is "The Rapping School-psychologist"

Just another disgusting shit sweden pulls, dropping lots of money on "programs" "Your Voice shall Echo!" Another woah insperational for the kids foundation.

America nuke Sweden if given the opportunity, it's well deserved.
youtube.com/watch?v=peTmI4AlHlw

did some research and found out the girl was one of the kids that welcomed the indians at the middle school there. So she is one of these girls

why are you trying to dox a 12 year old girl who was just abused? what do you hope to accomplish from this information?

To establish how the rapist got in contact with her and find where the lapse in oversight was. Were her parents to blame? Was there an outside force pushing her to spend time with the rapist? Finding out who failed this girl isn't going to un-rape her but it'll keep other kids from getting raped in the future.

Bullshit, antifa/kikes want to dox the kid and their family in order to harass them into being silent or to victimize them further because they are sick fucks, you aren't getting any info on the kid and their family needs space to recover psychologically from this event, you belong in a fucking woodchipper, kike. The kid isn't getting doxed, period.

The way it happened is obvious, pathological altruism brainwashed this young girl into trusting a shitskin which obviously has adverse consequences. The prevention is also simple, supervise your kids around other adults or anyone capable of doing them harm and teach them stranger danger and nigger/pajeet danger from a young age.

putting a face to it would be one more straw in redpilling people and would hurt schumer, but I know this is too far for me to go. I'll hope it was one of the mulattoes and leave it at that.

The main reason paki turds go after young white girls is because they are least likely to fight back. Fucking scum of the earth cryptokikes.

When I'm Emperor, cucks like this mayor will be horsewhipped to death on the public square. What the fuck is wrong with these people?

you. do you see this face? look at it closely. that face expresses a confession that is for females, yet it is male, and it is covered in red flags of short stature, drama fashion, metrosexual facial and eyebrows. it also express the body language of leaning into each body it is near, to a degree of micro-momentary confusion of the people next to it in every single photo.

the way it happened is obvious: prevention was prevented. if you, who knows, and who has stake (such as your kid, your wife, your family, or your employee, and only these), sees this invalid, then give guidance to yours avoid it.

How the fuck can any white person living in South Africa not be redpilled in the extreme?

Short answer:
I don't want to actually establish who it was. It's easier to make people aware (and angry) about this if they can visualize it better. Someone will think to themselves "What if it was that cute shy girl in the corner? That damn muslim pig!"

Long answer:
I believe the driving force behind civilization is the willingness of men to die for their nation that originates from their fatherly instincts to protect their family and children. The nation is just the organic and tribal collective resulting from a kin related community of families. This establishes, by proxy, the nation as the collective family of all men in the folk. Hence from the beginning of time civilization and the state have been male/masculine projects originating in the concept of 'Männerbünde' - a group of men forming a body that is tasked with the preservation of their collective family: the nation. I just try to re-awake these fatherly instincts in my mostly childless and effeminate generation. And without these I doubt there would have been many men willing to go into their certain death in meat grinders like Stalingrad.

I fucking hate these City scumbags ruining everything for Upstate. Upstate is bad enough as it is, we don't need any(more) street shitting degenerates making things worse

They won the right to exist by defeating the invading mudslimes in military combat. Any nation that can beat back aggression deserves to add more territory to its borders.

Every country has their faggots unfortunately.

We'll give them the finger by cutting off all food and water into the city soon enough. We'll see how their beloved niggers act when the Catskill reservoirs get shuttered.

No.

No more of a right than any other nation state, perhaps, but as long as the IDF continues to be the preeminent military force in the region they will continue to exist.