/AG/ - Anticom General

Cuckchan banned us, so we're going to look for some fresh blood here. Welcome aboard.

yeah yeah, we've been accused of worse things

twitter.com/anticomofficial

www.511tactical.com/public-safety/law-enforcement/uniforms.html

bulletproofme.com

reddit.com/r/anticom/

[email protected]/* */

discord.gg/RhmMPzd

faceberg.com/AntiComOfficial/

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/LT82mWmD
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So, what the fuck are you?

Counter-antifa which started in early February.

Care to explain your vision?

pastebin.com/LT82mWmD

Why do retards continue to tell people this? Noone wants to hear how you were too stupid to leave the site until they forced you out.

Explain, history etc. You cannot expect us to help if we have zero clue who or what you are.

This. We warned you in the past and you come crawling back to us.

I want 511 viral marketing to go

We were aware of the disadvantages of using 4pol, but we favored it over 8pol for its significantly larger user base.

In response to the UC Berkely and January 20th Antifa rallies, a number of anons agreed on the need for a right-wing "anti-antifa" movement. Anticom was born out of this idea. Our initial timetable proposed meetups by early March, but this has been somewhat hindered by our ban from 4chan. Before the aforementioned ban, we were gaining roughly 125 new members per day. We hope to make a comeback.

Well I'll wish you guys luck at least anyways, you seem to be advocating legal means. I'd join but I live in the deep south in the boonies and the antifa punks never show up around here regardless.

Understandable, however 4chan is completely under the control of the opposition.
Also do note that there are a lot of leftyfucks that browse here ever since we doxxed them and raided their shitty Discord. That or they secretly love us, which is understandable.

Not bad at all. You clearly state too what you want. Next time you make a thread be more clear about every, will attract people better.

That's unfortunate to hear. You're welcome to come to the Fayetteville meetup next week, but we understand if you can't make it.

everything*

Our reluctance to state our goals in the OP is simply due to the fact that we started out on Holla Forums, but were immediately banned for being a supposed honeypot. Only then did we migrate to 4chan.

We've found that if we come across as TOO professional, we trigger fullchan's schizophrenia.

Well, you can't really blame people about that.

Word of advise, have people film stuff and make clear to regular people on what you do. Antifa tends to film their shitty actions for propaganda, you can do the same but also for evidence that you're out to protect people from antifa idiots.

Do you just don't care about getting infiltrated or are you posting from an FBI office? You don't need to do anything illegal to get targeted (they'll do the illegal stuff themselves if necessary).

They have outfits :)

Noted. Thank you.

If we were to stick to Holla Forums, we'd likely cap out at a few hundred members max. We need to sacrifice a little bit of security for sheer manpower. Furthermore, the Discord chat has private channels, and we have a dedicated vetting team to interview prospective members.

see

Anyone else going to their local trump march? Gonna be looking for some /VoL/unteers that will be attending the Grand Rapids, MI event.

Hahahhahahahahahahahahaha
if this is serious, a community will naturally develop on your own board

Don't namefag for the love of God.

how-nu.ru/m8

The Anticommies and VoL both got cleaned out of halfchan for advertising; while AC continues to shill 5.11 gear as midtier work gear, Vanguard never once did anything besides promote themselves. Best guess is gookmoot is shielding himself from legal battles by killing activist shilling.

Fingers crossed this isn't an FBI sting :)

Nah, we have traps in the discord who PM benis upon request.

Was Common Filth right?

Kek.

It's a one and done deal, ID takes care of the rest

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I TOLD YOU FUCKS NOT TO SHILL HERE

I would advise to take a inspiration from the minutemen, and not have a set uniform or logo; try using historic region or state flags/symbols. It would be the complete opposite of antifa, and would separate you from them

go away autist :^)

We considered that, but the Minutemen aren't exactly a role model for success…

I wish you guys well, I think this can get big. For now, good night and Deus Vult.

Even so namefagging is just really gay.

Fuck off pepe, I warned you that fullchan doesn't fuck around. You want new users do shit

Yes but you can just promote your own board on Holla Forums, for general discussion and as a pre-vetting/promotional spearpoint. If you want ppl to trust you more they need to see how discussions & ideas are being formulated to rule out dataminers etc.

Also you're inviting kikes to false flag the shit out of you. Fuck, this would be a great honey pot to collect subversive shills tbh

The founder is likely the subversive shill.