This is what germans look like according to nips

like I give a shit what the nips think about anything

No, I'd probably just stomp all of their heads and shotgun blast any nerds who tried to stop me. These things aren't normal, they're deformed. The shitime is cute meme is long due for a whoopin.

You wouldnt stomp shit, i would rekt your ass boi

I take it you prefer the reality OP?

I would shoot you in the fucking face then murder your waifu with a hammer.
BANG.
CLANG.

actually, it's more of a dull thud. it's pretty moist sounding too.

More of a thwap really

Almost like a slightly moist "Fwump" or something.

KAWABUMGA

Nips can't draw themselves correctly, let alone other races.

I don't think you understand what that means around these parts

Whats wrong with her mouth, did a syrian refugee from nigeria enrich her upper teeth out on a curb?

Why don't you say that to my face and not online faggot.

At least reality is funny.

They aren't trying to draw anyone correctly. Neither is The Simpsons.

Confirmed kike

Released today

That cast actually doesn't look too shabby.

Nice edge boi. 2D is literal perfection, and you're a faggot.

The man is supposed to be German, the girl nip.

If I'm not mistaken, Ryu from Street Fighter was supposed to be half-German, half-Nip.

They definitely got one part right.

What did they mean by this?

it was still under kebab rule back then

nailed it

im not seeing anything wrong

kek

Just goes to show you that nips never had the ability to draw.

Meanwhile in the real world, they are better at it than the West. Instead of continuously denying reality maybe you guys could start improving your own shit instead.

You are angry because there is something Japan is better at than the West.

Yeah, getting nuked.

Yeah, just keep denying everything. That will surely level up the West's artistic skills.

This

Germans typically have cleft lips? I didn't know that.

It's neko lips and they are
CUTE!

Specifically somewhere around 1933 and 1934.

You forgot your ':3', my friend. :33

Oh you wanted some good western art? Why didn't you say so buddy?

That's great, but doesn't change what I said.

how do you figure?

Forgive me padre for what I am about to do…

OUT YOU GO, SHLOMO

Anime is anti-white
Anime is real => Anime Israel

mirin

Preach, brother. These things look like what aliens would perceive to be human and disguise themselves as

reddit board

reddit website

>(((aMERICA)))

No they look like people from Attack on Titan or FMA. Nip men seem to really like the kraut aesthetic.

Seems more like you're the mad one because Holla Forums isn't the gooktoons loving hugbox you so desperately want it to be. How about you go back to /a/ where you'll be among your kind and can shitpost about weeb cancer all day?
And just for you, more based western art.

FUCKIN BASED

read everything you typed and have been typing with the biggest nerd lisp possible. I'd love to break your fucking glasses, jew.

Yeah, those bifocals is getting smashed.

Anime is for cucks.

Anime is the thinking man's kino.

Niggers are 13% and dropping.

What passes for white is 60% and dropping.

Frozen for 4-8 years actually.
Trump has managed to get our immigration down to pre-reagan amnesty and the wall IS going up.

I desperately want to believe the news and current events currently happening? What does that make you? What do you WANT to believe in?

This is the big thing. Burger "whites" are almost all mixed blood mongrels.

That's bullshit and there's nothing wrong with mixing european blood with other european blood. Pan Europeanism may have actually saved Europe from the current poz and immigration problems.

and english mixed with a german is still "white" too, which is what most americans are.

You lot had no pride in your heritage and mixed freely with natives, slaves, and the mestizos. the vast majority of you aren't white. One drop is all it takes to ruin a bloodline. We can still use you as front line chaff but you will have to go in the end.

How are you gonna use us from all the way over there in rapemany or britaniastan?
If you're slavic, then just let me walk away laughing my sides off.

Do jap men get Berlin Syndrome the same way their women get Paris Syndrome when visiting France?

everyone gets Berlin Syndrome when they eat the food there

We get 4-8 years away from the bullshit that's currently KILLING britain/europe as a whole and a possible reversal depending on how the "culture war" goes. What do you get?
You get to call mostly pure germans muds while you sink in your own cultural cesspit. Was it worth it?

Argentina was white back then

I love pics like this. Got anymore?

Later on I feel pretty bad for saying this, but it's the truth, and blaming America or trying to insult us isn't going to get you unmudded. What turns mud back into dirt? The Sun.

why do muricucks have so much trouble with the fact that they are hated worldwide? they have done everything in their power to earn this hatred and yet they don't want to claim their prize. it's confusing.

low self-esteem

lies

No, we're not just gonna commit suicide because you blame us for your pozz. We're gonna unpozz ourselves and I suggest you take the steps necessary to do the same for yourself.
What part of WE ARE GETTING OUT OF THIS SCOTT FREE AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT don't you get?
You may hate us, but we're gonna survive and you're not.

Clone High?

You are going to drown in the brown. Too many in your shit country already for anything to stop it now except focused extermination. Which you will never do.

He is half nip half Akuma. His brother is half kraut half akuma.

I thought it was just the left, but weebs can't meme either. Wonder if there's a connection.

You know most of "meme culture" has come from 4chan (weeb central) right?

Different time and a different breed of user. Current year weebs can't do anything right.

What a sudden and convinient excuse.

t. current year weeb

t. retard

out of things to say?
Weebs are on the fast trash to horsefuckerville in terms of acceptance, and you did it to yourselves, and you don't even care or think there's a problem. You're the SJWs of the chans.

track*
wew that (((freudian))) slip

Look at Germany, you can see Paul von Hindenburg and Hitler dancing(struggling?) together.
Sorry for the late reply, mein Freund

Like "t. current year weeb"? How many years of university did you go through to attain such mastery of rhetoric?

The reason why "weebs" are not accepted is because redditors like you took over. In much the same way that where SJWs take over, white men are not accepted. One group taking over a place and telling another group to fuck off does not imply that the former is in the right.

It's like pottery.

my fucking sides, looks fine to me

Wait, to Japs, America is the far East?

Vatican is the center of the world, so yeah.