IRL red pilling / activism

Saw this at a local restaurant in their bathroom. I was surprised because this is a SOLIDLY red area of the country. What should I do to it next time I'm there?

I'm thinking either putting a Trump sticker over it or an infographic of migrant crime stats, but I need something easily digestible and eye-catching. Does anyone have a good image for this purpose?

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?committee_id=C00578997
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What the fuck is wrong with you.

Thanks for the tip!

Jesus dude.

I just want a fucking picture to post over it, god damn. I don't have access to my usual image collection right now, and a quick google isn't giving me anything good to use.

I hope your parents get raped in front of you.

Thanks! Glad to see we're all in this together. I'll just delete it then.

keep your shitty stickers to yourself Holla Forums

get creative dude. Take the sticker and put it right next to a toilet seat. easy.

being shilled hard

the swedish rape flag would be good

edit the sticker so the back two have bombs and guns.

Write the number for ice underneath it. Write something to the effect of "in need of help? Call 1-866-347-2423

Brilliant. Do this, OP!

Carry a big permanent marker and write "NOT" right in the middle of the two words over the running beaners.

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME
GO GET A JOB WORTH LIVING FOR YOU PIECE OF KIKE FILTH.

You made this same fucking thread the other day, FBI. You're getting sloppy.

CTR shills names and addresses published by the Federal Election Commission

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?committee_id=C00578997

Use the Export link at the top right to download an excel .xls spreadsheet containing all the data.

Do you think the CTR shills knew about this when they signed up? Does the ShariaBlew Crew think they won't ever be exposed?

Remove it. You don't want Soros-paid stickers to be displayed in public.
Every time I encouter this bullshit, I remove them, since they're only promoting (((leftists))) ideology. Subversion is bad as it is now, we don't more of that.

Here are a couple of them