Our Memes are Bleeding into Reality Again

"You know, that [Mad Dog Mattis] is not my real call sign? That was something made up by the press. Some reporter, who needed a quick name for me. My real name is Chaos. “Colonel Has An Outstanding Solution.” That is my real call sign and what my men used to call me. Anyone who has ever worked with me calls me Chaos. That's the name I prefer."

archive.fo/3Oecq

I salute you General Chaos!

Kek bless America

CHAOS?

You could have prevented this, Holla Forums! But you chose the chaos candidate!

CHAOS
CHAOS
CHAOS
CHAOS
CHAOS
CHAOS
CHA҉OS

Top Kek this is what happens when we meme irresponsibly. We get the God Emperor of Mankind teaming up with the forces of Chaos to defeat the gene stealers.

What the fuck are we memeing?

We only need General Disarray to help him.

Proof, as if it were needed, that time is not linear and that through the power of memes we can retroactively shape history.
Reminder that we keep on winning.
History is written by the winners

I fucking love this timestream.

PRAISE KEK

checked and loving this timeline. we salute you general chaos! MAGA

Hell is forever!

Hopefully, the general will not serve as an advisor for foreign policy matters and I don't think he will because he apparently likes soldiering a lot and there is always a lot of that kind of work for Secretary of War or Defense.

Mattis really does remind me of an early Patton. He hates his enemies and wants them to suffer before they die. But he doesn't actually know who they are. I hope that, unlike Patton, he finds out before it's too late.

RUSSODOMITES WILL BE PURGED
FOR CHAOS

I died in that car crash, that's the only explanation. No way does the mortal realm operate with this much magic floating about now.

Nah, fam. This reality seems to be pretty legit. I am conscious as well.

Is that you, General Patton?

this shit just keeps getting better & better

no wonder the libbys are shitting drawers ona daily

is anyone tired of winning yet

this shit keeps getting better & better

anyone tired of winning yet?

General Chaos sounds pretty cool.

Praise Kek! We have real men in government now! Meme it, we'll have space marines!

Jesus Christ. Jesus kekking Christ.

We meme'd a general. We meme'd the return of Julius Ceaser and now we've meme'd the return of General George S. Patton.

Fucking General Chaos. Praise Kek for making every day better.

A lot better than General Disarray

What the fuck, what in the actual fuck

this shit keeps getting better & better

anyone tired of winning yet?

This anime looks severely autistic what's the name of it?

no

Fuck ooooooff.

This is what the great LORD says: Let my people go, so that they may worship me. If you refuse to let them go, I will plague your whole country with frogs. The Nile will teem with frogs. They will come up into your palace and your bedroom and onto your bed, into the houses of your officials and on your people, and into your ovens and kneading troughs. The frogs will go up on you and your people and all your officials.

— Exodus 8:1–4

Nope, you're going in the oven.

Glad to see Terry is back.

the jews we have no adays were the ones not letting the lord's people go. they changed around words so they became their own victim for pity points

GOD SPEED GENERAL CHAOS!

H E I L E D
PRAISE KEK

Okay loser. Shut up now. You're irrelevant and your way of life will be erased while you live and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

No, they got kicked out of Egypt for being leeches and then wrote some fairy tale about how their god made the Egyptians let them leave.

Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid

Actually besides the opening weekend of the Trump Administration when Mattis btfo ISIS nearly 40 times, what has he been doing?

He got Baghdadi to Declare Defeat in Iraq.

He's been REMOVE KEBAB. What else would he be doing?

Also, the best part is how this general keeps coming back to life. I'm going to have a good laugh if Mattis goes re-animator at some point.

Trump assassination attempt thwarted but "kills" Mattis instead–only for him to shake off the supposedly lethal injury like it was nothing.

checked

Berenstein Bears

LORD is just Yahweh El Shaddai Elohim Jehova and Rabbi Yeshua Bar Yosef playing the name game.

Shoo shoo kikeisms.

*Semetophile

If you're going to create a word, at least construct it properly, you illiterate nigger

the memes jack

jeb!'s an ok guy.
he's just the most bullyable politician i have ever seen.

god's people are good people.
the kind that don't psychologically torment and physically and spiritually destroy people.
the kind that don't package and spread a large set of lies internationally.
as an ethos, there is an objectively true, albeit contingent, universal politic. it changes due to circumstance metaphysically over time but stems from the will of god.
for it to be loving, it must truly be so. the complexity of the world and our own imperfection makes it difficult to know how to do this.

CHAOS

i'm pretty sure he just means sword and shield, not body and spirit.
…or the spread of chaos as an ethos.

He's a cuckservative from the bush dynasty. Memeing on him was fun but people like you took it at face value and forgot he was part of the enemy. If he ever became the candidate like was planned, he would have been so weak that even shillary could win.

This is why back in the day when Holla Forums was so autistic it started drawing consoles as real people, they had to slap disclaimers on the character for the scam console Ouya and remind people not to buy it. Because otherwise those people who can't separate memes from reality would have made pity purchases and bought a dead console. Save your pity for non-enemies.

I came to check these trips

are you that guy that went into a coma right before the election?

THE FORCES OF CHAOS GO WHERE THEY PLEASE

THERE'S NO GOING BACK NOW FOLKS!

SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE

Kek

That is a good game

Seriously, what the fuck is toying with this universe? It's hilarious.

I'm glad the boys have a boss that isn't a cock holster again

We are agents of chaos
We worship a god of chaos
Our president was the "chaos candidate"
Our military is led by General Chaos
And yet, we are the best hope for order in the world
I love this timeline

But Damn son, the memes, the memes

One of my favorite quotes from Dawn Of War

philosemite is a word. We don't say antisemitism should be called semetophobia.

"Colonel Has An Outstanding Solution."
A final solution, General Chaos?

Out-fucking-standing.

Checked

Probably not, but I believe he is referencing what many of us have experienced. Near death experiences in/around 2007. Many of them in vehicles. Personally, I believe we are weaving the fabric of reality together with the collective consciousness and memetics we share through this/various boards. Blending our realities into a shared one with our hopes, dreams, aspirations, and memes. etcetera. There is a quantum basis to this, not just larping. (haven't had a good thread in a while, maybe I'll make one soon)
kek

COMMANDER CHAOS

PRAISE KEK EPIC HITLER DUBS

Praise KEK, the secretary of chaos

PRAISE KEK AND HEIL HITLER

Every time I think I've combed through those fucking Illuminati decks thoroughly enough, another gem appears in the sand.

I had a Company commander who was alot like this. God I missed that guy when he left.

But Patton died in 1945

if you're going to correct someone, as least be right you double dumb nigger

My pet theory is this universe is basically a big ass test to see how sentient creatures behave without an actual god doing things and keeping them from constantly shitting the bed. We're finally hitting the point everything goes completely silly because there's no god to bitch slap us and go 'stop being retarded for my sake dammit'. Seriously this timeline has gone bonkers and the only explanation is the big G or whoever is fucking with us or letting us go completely off the rails to see how far we take it.

Can we take to the point where we become omnipowerful?

:^^))))) it isn't like i'm asking for much

Khorne = Mattis
Nurgle = Ebola Chan
Tzeentch = Kek
Slaneesh = Smugness

Reminder that Malal will win in the end.

Nurgle is the comfiest of all Chaos gods.

But is Mattis a Chaos lord? A herald?

mfw I may one day have a loyal nurglette waifu

We are the opposite of new world order.
Old nation chaos.

Lel, spot-on

GODSPEED GENERAL CHAOS

WEW LAD