Great Catholic reponse to ABC's "When we rise" sho

"Any negative comments about "Jewish bankers," or "gay hairdressers," or "black criminals"? Of course not."

archive.is/OVhBV

cnsnews.com/join-movement?utm_source=website&utm_medium=article&utm_campaign=morris0819

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/01/19/daughter-of-close-obama-adviser-will-cover-doj-for-cnn/
youtu.be/o-mEJutoL58
w
archive.is/UOZFx
bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_brotherhoodss25.htm
8ch.net/pol/res/9366115.html
kevinmacdonald.net/understandji-1.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_Gregory_I_and_Judaism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Court_Jew
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/League_of_the_Just
christiannews.net/2017/01/20/devoted-adoptive-father-abolitionist-dies-suddenly-leaving-behind-wife-and-seven-children/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principality_of_Upper_Hungary
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vassal_and_tributary_states_of_the_Ottoman_Empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_Hungary
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Author seems pretty based anyone here of this guy before?

nypost.com/2017/01/19/daughter-of-close-obama-adviser-will-cover-doj-for-cnn/

OBAMA admin seeded the media to fight Trump an Nationalism

Daughter of close Obama adviser will cover DOJ for CNN

CNN has tapped the daughter of President Obama’s closest adviser to cover the Department of Justice, The Post has learned.

Laura Jarrett quietly joined the network in September as a reporter in its Washington bureau.

She came to CNN with no experience in journalism. But the Harvard-educated lawyer defended companies and individuals against the Justice Department as a private litigator in Chicago.

Laura married fellow Harvard Law grad Tony Balkissoon in 2012 at a Chicago ceremony attended by Obama, her mom’s boss.

One time Hollywood gets it right.

That’s fine, because you’re hereticial kikelovers.

Those stereotypes are true, just like cathcucks is filled with faggot pedophiles is true.

Christians in general have been preached to for the last 70 years to just sit and take it and not fight back.
The bible allows you to defend yourself and allows for war.
This is ignored by priests and ministers etc..etc..

How can you expect tough words from weak men that have lived their lives in largess and comfort. These HOLY men are whimps that fall on to little boys that cannot defend themselves.

The religion is not cucked…the men leading it…are.

All the Kike shills in this thread. Jesus Christ.

HATING CHRISTIANS IS CODEWORD FOR HATING WHITES

SELF-PROFESSING ATHEISM IS MENTAL MASTURBATION FOR EDGY LOSERS

PAGANISM IS CODEWORD FOR FRACTURED SOCIETIES BASED ON TRIBAL TRADITIONS, WHICH WILL NEVER DEFEAT THE SOLID, BASED RACIAL STRUCTURE OF JUDAISM

CHRISTIANISM IS DEEPLY FLAWED, BUT IT IS THE ONLY THING THAT KEEPS THE JEW AT BAY, SEE OP

REMEMBER: BEING A CHRISTIAN IS THE BIGGEST SIN FOR THE JEW, JUST DON'T DO LIKE JESUS DID AND TRUST THEM

YOU ALSO GET TO SUPPORT CRUSADES AGAINST THE FILTHY MUSLIMS, WHICH IS A WIN-WIN

ALL RELIGIONS HAVE DEEP FLAWS, BUT IT WAS CHRISTIANITY WHO SET ONE OF THE THREE FOUNDATIONS OF WESTERN CIVILIZATIONS

SHOO TRS

Catholicism is literally the most anti-white religion in the world. Prove me wrong.

>>>/christ/
don't you have some shitskins to adopt n raise as your own sons because muh charity?

How do you figure this, when every major christian denomination is anti-white?

Did the show just straight make that up? I've not heard one thing about anyone getting beaten by a cop at those marches, and you can rest assured that if it had happened there would've been a media shitstorm that would likely still be swirling.

Seriously dude? You don't know of Bill Donohue?
youtu.be/o-mEJutoL58

CHRISTIANITY HAS DEEP FLAWS, SEE POPES BEING COMPLETE FUCKING RETARDS IN HISTORY, PAST AND RECENT

TRUE CHRISTIANS ONLY APPLY THEIR PASSION AND MERCY FOR THOSE WHO DESERVE IT

WE WILL RETAKE CONSTANTINOPLE

DEUS VULT

w ww.breitbart.com/radio/2017/01/26/cardinal-dolan-culture-death-isolated-chic-left-denial-growing-pro-life-support-america/

Cardinal Dolan on the ‘Culture of Death’: ‘Isolated, Chic Left’ in Denial About Growing Pro-Life Support in America
(…)
“Now, I have to admit to be fair here, there’s some sobering news in that study, too,” he continued. “It does say that a majority of Americans do want to keep abortion legal. But boy, that is really tempered by their beliefs that government should not pay for it, that it should only be done in rare circumstances, and that it needs to be restricted so the life of the unborn baby is always given favor and protection. That’s extraordinarily good news. It seems to be snickered at by those in academia, those in journalism, those in Hollywood, and even those in the political arena.”

archive.is/UOZFx

At the same time christcuckery is the mental illness that has allowed all this shit to happen.

Wtf are you talking about.

You 4 channers love to throw that shill word around alot. Your implied statement doesn't reflect the post numbers you quoted.
Its completely nonsensical that you are attacking other anons with the shill word.

the only one who does that is the actual jew.

congrats you are the actual jew here.

THOSE WHO STRAYED AFAR FROM THE TRUE CHRISTIAN VALUES OF MILITANCY AND FOUND REFUGE IN THE MENTAL ILLNESS OF SELF-GRANDIOSITY OF ATHEISM ARE TO BLAME

YOU DON'T HAVE TO BELIEVE IN EVERYTHING CHRISTIANITY PRAYS, BUT WHILE YOU ARE IN YOUR BASEMENT PLAYING VIKING WITH PAGANISM OR LAUGHING AT LOW-HANGING FRUIT FANATICS WHO THINK GOD CREATED EVERYTHING, THE JEWS ARE CONGREGATING, SCHEMING AND PLANNING AGAINST YOU

JEWS WANT YOU TO BE ATHEISTS/PAGANS, BECAUSE THE ONLY WAY TO D&C IS TO DESTROY CATHOLICISM AS A RELIGION, SINCE IT HAS THE SAME CORE TENETS OF BENEFITTING YOUR COMMUNITY, TRIBALISM AND FAVOURING OTHER CHRISTIANS AS JUDAISM

THERE IS A REASON WHY EUROPE IS FALLING TO THE MUSLIM THREAT, AND THE RISE OF ATHEISM IS ONE OF THEM; WHEN THERE IS NO UNIFIED RELIGION AND PEOPLE AGAINST A BARBARIC THREAT MANUFACTURED TO FILL THE COFFERS OF THE JEW, YOU GET MERKEL, THE UN, THE EU AND ALL OTHER (((UNIONS, ORGANIZATIONS AND GLOBAL INICIATIVES))) DRAINING THE BLOOD OF YOUR FELLOW WHITES

WAKE THE FUCK UP

YOU DON'T WANT TO BE A CHRISTIAN, FINE, JUST RESPECT THE RELIGION WHO BUILT YOUR FUCKING CULTURE THAT IS NOW BEING RAVAGED

IT IS THE FIRST STEP TOWARDS UNDERSTANDING AND FIGHTING THREATS LOCAL AND GLOBAL

It's anti-white in the same way universities are. It's not an institution that needs to be destroyed. It just needs to be scrubbed clean.

Judaism

Wew, cause we all know that the rampant increase in atheism is the true defense against the Jews. Stop with the D&C shilling kike. You act like Jews are unable to subvert everything they touch.

As far as I can tell, the overwhelming majority of Christians disagree with what you're saying. And frankly they have some pretty straightforward New Testament scripture to back them up.

Literacy and the printing press were the beginning of the end of Christianity as a force for good in Europe. The Roman Catholic Church as a continuation of Roman civilization served Europe well, but it falls apart when people actually start reading their bible which is 95% semitic egalitarian trash.

Catholics in America have been cucking for Jews since forever and they still get shit on by kikes.

One of the many ways I know you are a shitskin or childless NEET. How does it feel to know that the 14 words are meaningless to you?

Instead of insulting me, why don't you spend some time thinking up some arguments to get your fellow Christians on board with saving the white race? You have a lot of work to do, so get cracking.

MOTHERFUCKER

IM TALKING IN CAPS HERE SO YOU CAN SEE WHAT IM SAYING TO YOU

ARE YOU SO FUCKING DENSE THAT YOU CANNOT SEE WHAT IM SAYING

=>REMEMBER: BEING A CHRISTIAN IS THE BIGGEST SIN FOR THE JEW, JUST DON'T DO LIKE JESUS DID AND TRUST THEM=

And here is why his team is losing.

HOW ABOUT YOU CHECK SWEDEN'S DEMOGRAPHICS ON CHRISTIANITY AND CORRELATE WITH THE AMOUNTS OF MUSLIMS IN THEIR LAND?

HOW ABOUT YOU STUDY THE HATRED OF JEWS TOWARDS CATHOLICISM AND THEIR CONTINUOUS ASSAULTS AT THE ONLY FAITH WHICH PRESENTS A THREAT TO IT

HOW ABOUT YOU TRACE A PARALLEL BETWEEN THE JUDAIC AND THE CHRISTIAN FAITH AND SEE HOW THE ONLY THING THAT PREVENTED CHRISTIANITY FROM BEING PERFECT WAS THE EGALITARIANISM AND DIVERTED MESSAGE OF "LET'S FORGIVE EVERYONE ALL THE TIME FOR THE SAKE OF FEELZ"

CHRISTIANS WHO FORGIVE THEIR ENEMY ARE AS BAD AS HERETICS, AND SHOULD BE PURGED

JESUS SHOWED THE WORLD HOW THE JEW BACKSTABS YOU WHEN YOU SHOW THEM YOUR BACK

LEARN FROM HIS DEATH, IT WAS THE BIGGEST REDPILL IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND

How about you get Christians to stop sending money and teenage "missionaries" to Africa? How about you teach them how Christ says only white people can be saved? They seem to have missed the memo.

Lists of things that cannot be coherently discussed on Holla Forums

Where does it say this?

I don't know. I'd love for him to tell me and everybody else.

You're talking to people who larp as a religion that was converted because they lost faith after being defeated by Catholics in bonfire building contests. Reason is lost on them.

Who the hell said He trusted them? He escaped the leaders more than once when they were coming for Him. He knew what was eventually going to happen to Him. He didn't want it, but He did it, anyway, but there was a time for it and before that time came, He kept out of their greasy claws.

1. Stop screaming
2. Checked
3. That wasn't His message and you fucking know it. He didn't go through all that just to scream "1488, BITCHES!" and die. That doesn't mean I disagree with the sentiment, but you know that wasn't what His main purpose was.

HOW ABOUT YOU FIRST ADMIT THAT IS COMPLETELY RIGHT

THEN AFTER THAT, START CONTEMPLATING THAT CHRISTIANITY IS SEGREGATED INTO MULTIPLE GROUPS AND AGGREGATIONS, LIKE MASONS

THEN AFTER THAT, YOU START GOING TO CHURCHES AND SUPPORT PRIESTS AND CARDINALS WHO ARE LESS LENIENT ON PURE EGALITARIANISM, AND MORE MILITANT ON TRIBALISM, YOU KNOW, THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF WHAT THIS POPE IS DOING

THIS IS EXACTLY WHY CATHOLICISM IS SO POWERFUL

IT TEACHES THOSE WHO CANNOT REASON NOR PUT THEMSELVES IN HIGH INTELLECTUAL GROUNDS TO A POSITION WHERE THEY OTHERWISE COULDN'T

IT TEACHES TRIBALISM AND IN-GROUP PREFERENCES, WHICH IS THE CORE TENET TO ANY SUCCESSFUL COMMUNITY

THE ONLY PROBLEM IS THAT THIS IS ONLY A STEPPING STONE, ITS NOT AN END GOAL, WHICH IS WHY YOU SEE THE STUPIDIEST CATHOLIC BEING REASONBLY BETTER OFF THAN THE DUDEWEEDLMAO GUY IN THE CORNER, IN GENERAL

CATHOLICISM AS I SAID MULTIPLE TIMES IS DEEPLY FLAWED, BUT ITS WHAT WE HAVE TO DEFEND AGAINST THE MODERN THREATS TO WESTERN SOCIETY

USE THIS SAME REASONING ON WHY YOU DEFEND CAPITALISM OVER COMMUNISM

YOU KNOW IT IS DEEPLY FLAWED, BUT IT IS BETTER OFF THAN THE ALTERNATIVE

I CAN PROVE YOU WRONG IN ONE WORD:

JUDAS

DOESN'T MATTER HOW REDPILLED HE WAS; IN THE END, HE TRUSTED A JEW, AND GOT THE FATE HE DESERVED

HE DID IT SO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT NO MATTER HOW MILITANT YOU ARE TO DEFEND YOUR FAITH, ONCE YOU TURN YOUR BACK TO THEM, YOU'RE DEAD

oh nevermind I thought you were alluding to some quote in the bible that says that it's only about whites. From what I know of it, the bible says that as long as they're christian then they can be saved. But it makes a big effort to point out Jews are not allies.

Sure. He's right that 99% of Christians are completely corrupted. The institutions are pozzed to the core, and have been for many generations.

You have a lot of work to do. Typing furious caps at me isn't going to take back your religion and make it an institution that defends whites again. Get to work and prove your ideas by implementing them.

Taking these 2 undeniable FACTS into consideration what can we conclude?

That you’re a kike shill and are reported.

How do you get this retarded?

>giving CF attention, let alone saying he's right about anything
I don't care what the intent of your argument is, go play in traffic.

Calling yourself Christian doesn't make you Christian. A white soul exists and it doesn't do the bidding of Christ. For example like evangelism is some kind of "white" perversion or exploitation of religion/God.

That's the Cf argument anyway.

The point is unless you are a perfectly pious person (by whatever the standard is) you are betraying Christ. The entire development of religion in Europe from wars to schisms of denominations is the history of continuous rebellion against God and Christianity itself by whites. That's why Cf says to "kill your priest".

I think this is an excellent insight from him that ironically turns into an argument in our favor. Every good thing Europe has done has been in rebellion against God.

My intent is to turn his argument on its head.

As I said, I don't care what your intent was. If your plan involves saying the words "CF is right", you need a new plan.

Yeah, we know you’re a kike shill. You don’t need to keep telling us.

I mean against Christianity of course, lad. Idk what your issue is.

That's your problem, Catholics. Keep playing defense and whining about the "double-standard" while refusing to do anything that might get you labelled a "racist" or "anti-semite". Jews hate Catholics because (in America) they're predominantly white, but if Catholics are too cucked to take the fight back to the jews then they'll keep getting mocked and marginalized into obscurity.

His issue is that despite much of Holla Forums being hostile to Christianity, he finds that Holla Forums agrees with him on politics and race far more often than his fellow Christians do. He cannot reconcile this so it causes him a great deal of distress.

Rough numbers for perspective.

Somewhere around 324,000,000 people in USA.
51% Protestant
23% Catholic
16% none
3% misc. Christian
1% Jewish
1% other
.5% Buddhist, Muslim, Hindi, garbage

Jews are literally the shrill minority.

Bonus:
Of the same 324,000,000
95% identify as straight
4% identify as gay
1% other

Things have obviously shifted some as the numbers are from a few years ago. But yeah, perspective.

Source: usa's last census

NOT EVEN ONCE

Albino Luciano, Pope John Paul I

In Gods' Name

David Yallop
Bantam Books, 1984

"On September 28, 1978, he had been pope for thirty-three days. In little more than a month he had initiated various courses of action that, had they been completed, would have had a direct and dynamic effect on us all.

The majority in this world would have applauded his decisions, a minority would have been appalled. The man who had quickly been labeled "the smiling pope" intended to remove the smiles from a number of faces on the following day."

"The Vatican secretary of state, Cardinal Jean Villot… studied the list of appointments, resignations to be asked for and transfers the pope had handed him. He had advised, argued, and remonstrated, but to no avail. Luciani had been adamant."

"It was by any standards a dramatic reshuffle. It would set the Church in new directions - directions that Villot, and the others on the list who were about to be replaced, considered highly dangerous…."

"There was one common denominator, one fact that linked each of the men about to be replaced. Villot was aware of it. More important, so was the pope. It had been one of the factors that had caused him to act, to strip these men of real power…it was Freemasonry."

"The evidence the pope had acquired indicated that within the Vatican City State there were over one hundred Masons, ranging from cardinals to priests."

"Luciani was further preoccupied with an illegal Masonic lodge that had penetrated far beyond Italy in its search for wealth and power. It called itself P2. The fact that it had penetrated the Vatican walls and formed links with priests, bishops, and even cardinals made P2 anathema to Albino Luciani."

"That evening, September 28, 1978, thirty-three days after his election, Pope John Paul I, "the smiling pope", was declared dead. No official death certificate has ever been issued. No autopsy ever performed. His body was hastily embalmed. Cause of death: Unknown. And Vatican business continues…"

"The facts are here in meticulous detail, documenting widespread corruption within the Vatican and presenting a compelling case that six powerful men, to protect their vast financial and political operations, decided on a shocking course of action – Pope John Paul I must die."

bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_brotherhoodss25.htm

CEASE THIS (((BEHAVIOR))) BEFORE YOU GET HURT

Falsehood.
Reported for kike shill.

You’re a kike shill and need to be killed. That’s the issue.

Reminder that the Jews use "Christian" among themselves as an insult, much as we use the world "Jew." Also remember that in this context, when Jews talk about Christians, they're referring specifically to Europeans, just as the Muslims do when they mention "Crusaders." Wearing a fedora or saying you don't believe doesn't save you from the kikes or the goatfuckers. They'll target you anyway.

Not completely wrong, and yet not completely right either.
Cucktholicism and the (((Vatican))) are but a proxy for Judaism.
Jesus never said to build institutions and thrones of gold to preach, he even forbid people to glorify him with statues etc.

Cringe city

What a fucking worthless faggot.

Whether you worship Jesus, odin, or Kek or whatever, saying this sort of stuff from the point of view of Catholicism instead of whites makes for a nice shield to say politically incorrect things about Jews fags and niggers. It feels good to say this stuff and have it be somewhat normies approachable. What's a lefty going to do? Criticize a full fledged religion? Not very tolerant…

Where are you even getting that from?

When We Rise should be re-titled "When We Flounder in the Nielsen Overnight Ratings". It's getting sub-CW-level ratings in the 18-49 demographic despite being advertised heavily during the Oscars.

Monday: 0.7 (0.8 first hour, 0.6 second hour)
Wednesday: 0.6
Thursday: 0.5

N.B. 1 ratings point = ~3 million viewers.

(Source: Deadline.com)

Bottom line, ABC put When We Rise on to Virtue Signal and to win awards at the expense of driving away viewers.

Once you no longer believe in Christ, you will naturally be swallowed by Judaism. They are behind everything that takes away the unity of whites, first and foremost religion.

YOU LITERALLY LOST IN EVERY SINGLE THREAD YOU HAVE RAIDED US WITH

YOU WILL LOSE YOUR PATREON FOR YOUR CHRISTCUCK-CAHAN AND ALL YOUR FACEBERG MEME BOARDS FROM TRS

POL IS NOT AND NEVER WILL BE CHRISTIAN

DEAL WITH IT

well looks like you dont belong

Gas your self Holla Forums.

kennedi check em

Quints confirm for something.

8ch.net/pol/res/9366115.html

You fucking lost, in the enite fucking raid and you threw your best chutzpah and lies at us.

You fucking lost and you have the entire resources of facebook and shitty reddit tier memeing from the (((TRS))).

You fucking lost and you even had MODS COVERING FOR YOU AND VOLUNTEERS DELETING OUR POSTS

YOU FUCKING LOST AND YOU EVEN HAD THE ENTIRE ADL AND A SMALL ARMY OF CHRISTCUCK SHILLS TO USE AGAINST US

YOU FUCKING LOST TO A CARTOON FROG THATS IRONICALLY AN EGYPTIAN GOD

YOU FUCKING LOST

good digits

the memes never die

Do they mean that Kennedy was assasinated because he was catholic?

What they really want to keep you away from is the Hero's Journey

God exists, prove me wrong

Reported.

Reported.

/(((LEFTYPOL)))/ (((REDDIT))) AND (((TRS))) HAVE LITERALLY BEEN SHILLING CUCKTIANITY BECAUSE IT IS COMATOBLE WITH LEFTISM AND COMMUNISM AND IS THE MOST JEWISH FRIENDLY RELIGION

GAME OVER

lol kill yourself

I've seen all these caps before. This isnt a Holla Forums shilling thread so you're just being a retard. take it to >>>/sudo/

All these shills think we dont remembrr that white christians elected Trump

GIT FUCKING GUD

ITS LIKE CHRISTCUCK JIDF SHILLS ARENT EVEN TRYING ANYMORE

Great. Now tell everybody next Sunday to arm themselves and get their money back from the "investors" on Wall Street.

nice job exposing yourself retard.
the 8/pol/ 7's get was "h". you have to go back.

therealmoonman is a catholic, and was 733984.

Christianity WAS indeed useful, and did indeed forbid racemixing, but has been long since corrupted. Modern Christians would rather have their daughter marry a black believer than a white atheist.

G O D L Y N I G G E R
O
D
L
Y
N
I
G
G
E
R

You can look at the numbers yourselves, majority of white christians voted trump. Cant say the same for atheists or no religion whites

Have the Jew Greatest Fear and Nightmare in a Single Picture

Jesus was a biblical Jew. After the fall of the 2nd temple in 70 AD jews became Pharisees (the people condemned in the bible) If Jesus is a modern Jew why does the talmud say he's burning in hell? Christ scares the jew

Meme worthy

The D&C is strong in this thread!

The Jewish cat amongst the Christian pigeons.

Well this thread could have been interesting.

agreed

this thread is awfully stupid,
you guys are given two choices here,
one is side with the catholics and prevent a film that's gonna push more whites (ie catholics) to degeneracy, or choose to not support them and let the film be made and make more catholic white families be lambasted and demoralized to the point that they won't be against shit like gay marraige or tax payed abortion anymore.

and yet you idiots are considering biting off a demographic that most likely comprises a majority of the people who acts conservatively.

I'm fine with kiketholic bashing. Let's make one thing very clear: even in a world without kikes, niggers or shitskins, christcucks would have to be gassed earlier or later, for they are propagating a weak universalistic system in which even the most retarted piece of shit can be a club member of.

go hump your talmud

btw, who of you was it? kek

The shills here have done their work, they have fractured the coalition you stupid mongrels were building and once you're broken, weak, and paranoid, they can target each separate shard with impunity.

just think for once!
if the catholics win against this one, conservatives will be emboldened to traverse deeper into right wing ideology and their hatred for degeneracy will be justified by this victory, giving them the moral justification to extend their hatred into more avenues of degenerate acts. We only need to steer them.

your nose can't be that long,

Yeah, he's a cunt.

keep posting pictures, it won't change the fact that catholics vote overwhelmingly conservative and that they are easy to sway into our way of thinking, unlike other religious groups like protestants who welcome the ruination of western civilization and does not even fight against the defilement of their sect. The only other group that shares a similar aversion to degeneracy is muslims but to work with them involves ruining western traditions and civilization and making the west resemble the east with mosques, race mixing, pedophiles, and rape

you're given an easy and amiable group to manipulate since you both hold similar disgust to the liberal mantra and both hold roots to western traditions and culture, yet you would throw them away for what? NOTHING!
What alternative coalition can we get for going against the catholics now? We'll be discarding a valuable tool to sway and use.

Jews are taught from a young age to spit in the direction of a church, and to spit on the ground in front of a church if they're worried about being caught doing the former, so at least they'd have the excuse about doing the first. The Jews curse the "dead Jew on the cross". They abhor Christ. They blame him for all the ills that continue to befall them into the modern age. They still speak of Rome with such vitriol as though it still exists as a civilisation. Their ethnical, racial memory carries onward, obsessing over events that took place in the Bible as pretence to hating people in the modern day. E.g. They still hate the Syrian people, thinking they are wicked and all that, because it says so in their Holy Books. And in Israel, they openly attack and spit on Christians in the streets. You can see it on YouTube.

Every time you see Jewish comedians and porn produces bring up Christianity, they talk about overthrowing it. The gullible are made to think it's about overthrowing puritan restriction and strict, dictatorial mandate. But the hypocritical Jew lives in a world of their own where they live in the same high level of expected decorum and standard on them. They want the goyim to live as the dogs they once were. (As their Rabbis have said on the subject.)

user, you are either ignorant or a god damn shill. There are long testimonies containing the records of young Jews and their upbringing, containing their gradually conditioned animosity towards Christianity, goyim, etc. All without an ouch of self-introspection.

kevinmacdonald.net/understandji-1.htm

I don't want cuckservatives, I want nationalists.

All these people praying to a semite god for deliverance.

More has gone right for our cause in the last year and a half than the previous 60.
PRAISE KEK

picture related. Christian girls on their mission to spread love.

If catholics are so based
Why are Catholic Charities some of the biggest refugee importers?
There better get their guidance fixed really fucking quick

Looks like the biological clock started ticking quite early

You deserve to be shot.

Keep spouting that Holla Forums jargon as if its gives your opinion any more weight you stupid fuck.
What I'm saying is that Conservatives are a better and more easier stock to turn nationalists, they're alot more receptive to our way of thinking than other groups.

Nothing more than women virtue signaling to each other by caring about impoverished groids that they don't see as wholly human. It makes them look better and feel good to help people they see as weak and defenseless refuse. It's modern white man's burden and it's across every group that falls prey to the Jewish equality and multiculti cult.

I'm a christian and I absolutely disagree with what you're saying.

They are already majority Hispanic in the US, I'm more then willing to bet they will be a protected group in less then a decade.

18th century Methodists ruined Christianity with their obsession with charity, the sick, the poor. Muh mercy. My salvation. Muh criminals. Muh slaves. Muh blacks. Which was only exasperated by the evangelicals of the 19th century. This is where most of the cuckiness in Christianity comes from.

Early Protestants were at least reasonable. Baptists of the 17th century argued that children aren't smart enough to decide if they believe or not thus only adults could be baptized. That's thoughtful. Before that Martin Luther was like "fuck Jews. The Pope sucks. Catholic establishment is gay and corrupted."

But OP's article is about Catholics, the OG Christians. First century. Katholikos is Greek for "universal". I'll agree and say Pope's suck. But Catholics, early Catholics, are literally anti Jew Christians. Jews were so triggered by Jesus's care free compassion so much they killed him. This event is the core of Christianity, despite how watered down memories of this event are today.

I think the only reason to include the Jewish old testament in the Bible is to give context to the new testament to see how collosally butthurt Jesus made the Jews.

They REEEE'd and had him strung up because he was a highly charismatic heretic of the highest order, not because he was compassionate. What they did would be comparable to muslims stringing up a cult leader for claiming to be the reincarnation of Muhammad.

Oh yeah there was that of course. He stole a lot of their followers and said "hey stop being such a Jew just be cool, man. Like, the kingdom of heaven is within, brother. Nameste." Jews couldn't fucking take it and had Pontius and his Rome bros hammer nails into his hands (notice how the Jew will use others to do their bidding, even then, so they can proclaim innocence. Greasy fucking kikes.)

Where I get lest is, when did the Jesus user base decide it would be good to purge Germany of its heritage? It's a tragic misunderstanding, if only that age of Christians realized how much Viking barbarian blood despises Jewery…

Hardly, it's misplaced altruism that has allowed this to happen. There's still plenty of athiests trying to open the borders as well. There are traitors in the ranks of many organizations.

There is no TRS, there is only kikes.

This is the type of shit places like SNL would make fun of if they weren't so political. I mean the whole trailer is over-the-top cheesy and a total parody, I mean 10/10 comedy, yet it will be ignored because muh fagets.

What SNL is a Jew run propaganda outlet since it started. What are you talking about?

Right that's what I mean. Even though I'll say they seemed to mock everyone on the same level in '92 and had a conservative playing Bob Dole in '96. It's funny though, they used to make fun of Hans Blix and Sadaam when Clinton was in office, the joke being it was obvious Sadaam had WMD. You can't find it online though, would you believe that!

The kikes and commies are hard at work with their D&C again.

Christians have always been the greatest enemies of mudslimes and jews, christian soldiers are the reason why the west still fucking stands despite the endless onslaught of arabs trying to take it from us. Just because many churches have become cucked alongside the rest of their respective countries in an atempt to attract more followers and avoid legal issues, doesnt mean that it cant go back to how it used to be. More and more christians are waking up and realizing that although kindness is a true virtue, there are those who simply do not deserve it. I would personally curb stomp that fucking pope to death but to think he is the true face of the christian faith is like thinking Merkel is the corporeal manifestation of the German spirit.

Great post. White Race unite, be they Christian, Kekist, or other!

On Profane matters you're not suposed to receive a "command" from the Pope and obey it like a Drone.
Even if you were several Popes before and their way of thinking would interfere. Previous Pope is still alive, does all his sayings and teachings get overriden? What about Pope John Paul II? Etc.

Uh, the christcuck thing is a meme I get that, I just file it under broad branch of "wait in your bunker for hitler goyim". But universities need to be disbanded and taken apart for the most part. The Internet is making them redundant, and most of what they offer is better learned on the job vocationally anyways.

Dubs confirm Kek + Christ anti-jew mega force.

But first things first, wash away the bullshit involved in Christianity that doesn't really need to be there. Bottom line is there was a dude name Jesus who saved us from absolute kike hegemony and they killed him for it. Everything after that is speculative and superfluous and nobody fucking cares except autistic historoans who aren't living in the now.

hehehe… GAS YOURSELF KIKE
reminder that any thread attacking or defending christianity on Holla Forums is a shill thread
that goes on >>>/christian/ >>>/fedora/ >>>/atheist/ ect. but not here, it's the only way keep things civilized. and too easily spot an obvious shill.. :'^)

In the hillary emails they point out influential Catholics as the biggest opponents to their schemes and that they are actively trying to subvert it with a "Catholic Spring". The fact that media only goes after Catholics makes that clear as day.

Catholics Are More Progressive Than The Vatican, And Almost Everyone Else
fivethirtyeight.com/datalab/catholics-are-more-progressive-than-the-vatican-and-almost-everyone-else/

I don't know, he's just raised the awareness of the jewish bankers to normalfags in doing that. Especially considering he used two other "stereotypes" that people are aware exist for a reason. I think he's covering his ass by following up with

The first graph and the last graph don't even match. The first shows almost double the last one, which leads me to believe that something is fishy with this data. Not a Catholic btw, the pope can go fuck himself.

Because they're not the same data sets. Look at the sources at the bottom of the images.

Exactly. 2 different studies having radically different results call both of them into question.

As a somewhat unrelated rant, this is why surveys and polls are completely fucking useless. You can make them say whatever you want.

The Jew hates Catholics. I am proud to be a Catholic now.

Do the opposite of what the Jew says. 2000 years later and they are still pissed we co-opted their exclusive elitist religion.

Expect those Catholic numbers to rise with the increase of hispanics in the country. Inversely, watch those Protestant numbers drop in the next census.

this whole thread

Jews hate Catholicism because the Romans learned how Judaism functioned to create a tribal hivemind and created a better one. Rome was growing and wanted to unite different cultures across the empire. Kikes are just mad because if they want people to be subservient to them, not equals, so they give shabbos goyim Freemasonry, Mormonism and the like, but never fully accept them. Catholicism even with its negative aspects will still take anyone in, but as of late it is becoming more and more afflicted with progressive Jew like ideas. Catholocism is one of a few counterweights to the Jewish hivemind.

Even as an athiest I would prefer that there be 100 Christian denominations than one huge one that is easily subverted.

Let's just say there is no pederasty in the Catholic church and that its an upstanding organization that is still trying to improve the west. Well if that's the case these sorts of pictures need to stop. Oh I hear you say they can't stop them?

Then they have become an enemy to the white race.

Whites were never against segregation on a religious level, it was always something deeper in our blood, it's still there.

You mean adopting niglets? That is a Christian specialty!

Jews hate XXXX because it is to their advantage to play the eternal victim. It doesn't have to be based on reality.

The Catholic Church protected the Jews and gave them a monopoly on money-lending.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_Gregory_I_and_Judaism

This tolerance of Jewish religious practice came a time when heretics or pagans had no similar protections, and could potentially face death, and often did, for practicing their own faith or not abiding by church doctrine.

The latter reference [5] is from Roth, N. (2002). Medieval Jewish Civilization: An Encyclopedia. Routledge Encyclopedias of the Middle Ages 7. London: Routledge. ISBN 0415937124.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Court_Jew

You could use those same shitty arguments to defend Jews and their actions.

Christianity is historically the most toxic gift that the Jews have given the West.

Uh, yeah, that is the problem. Abortion culls the nigger population, as they receive a disproportionate number of abortions. It's actually even worse than these statistics, as they only show the race of the mother, not the father. A fair number of white abortions probably had black or Hispanic fathers.

Christcucks want to insert the values of their cult into a broader pro-white movement, but their values are shit.

That isn't true. You want to stop blacks from breeding? Stop subsidizing them. Abortion hurts white more because if a white girl gets an abortion, she'll go on birth control and end up having no kids.
A sheboon will have 3 abortions and then have 5 kids. If you start letting those niglets starve in front of her, I guarantee they'll stop having has many kids.

Fixed it for you you fucking kike..

Christianity formed the basis for communist ideals. To give one of numerous examples:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/League_of_the_Just

Ha ha, what difference would that make? Niggers would simply have the kids and put them up for adoption instead of aborting or keeping them, then stupid Christians will adopt them instead of having their own kids, like the Christian abortion abolitionist in this video who adopted 6 black kids.

christiannews.net/2017/01/20/devoted-adoptive-father-abolitionist-dies-suddenly-leaving-behind-wife-and-seven-children/

Better than her having 8 kids. The only white women who get abortions are the absolute lowest quality of white women, we benefit from the feminist whores not breeding.

Starving children doesn't make nigresses think twice about getting pregnant in Africa and it won't stop them from getting pregnant in the US. They literally do not have the ability to think "if I have sex then I might not be able to feed the baby", they can not think that far ahead. And that's already assuming there aren't enough cucked charity groups in the United States to feed all the baby niggers.

At the moment abortion is the best means we have of preventing chimpmageddon. If anything we should be paying sheboons to get abortions and sterilization.

Also, women who find out that there is something wrong with the fetus like Down Syndrome, which Christians, as sick as they are, want women to have. Here is a video by cuckservative Steven Crowder talking about the "Holocaust" of "Special Needs Abortion." You can't make this shit up. They want white women tied down raising retards rather than sifting out misfits and having a proper family.

Plus, as mentioned, when we see stats on abortions, we only see the mother's race. A lot of those kids aborted would not have been white. Note that devout Christians even want rape babies to be born.

yeah, it feels bad that our missionaries are directed elsewhere.

would be much, much better if they came back.

Hi Moische, how's the weather in Tel Aviv?

Do you mean the Crusade where they overthrew Byzantium, leaving it a shadow of its former self that inevitably fell during the rise of the Ottomans, and left the door open for the Turks to invade and conquer Southeastern Europe, which they then occupied for centuries?

Or do you mean the Crusade where they attacked Southern France and massacred 200,000 to 1,000,000 Europeans who had another version of Christianity than Catholicism?

Deus Vult is code-word for anti-white

Also, even 1000 years ago Catholic priests were widely known to be bum-bandits.

That's some bullshit, it was under Austrian control, never under roaches.

They were talking about this:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principality_of_Upper_Hungary

It was a vassal state because it was forced to pay tribute to the Turks.

Also

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vassal_and_tributary_states_of_the_Ottoman_Empire

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_Hungary

Thank the Crusaders.

He very explicitly didn't trust them and also had nothing positive to say about them that I can recall. His actual praises were for gentiles. It's fundamental to Christian theology that Jesus died willingly, with purpose and intent. That was the final, culminating act which completely nullified the covenant that the Jews had with YHWH. He ditched ethnic Jews in favor of a wider audience and rabbinical Judaism never had anything to do with him in the first place.

That's why so many Jews keep going atheist. They realize that real Judaism is long dead, and it's never coming back unless they can construct a third temple, which absolutely must be constructed upon the place where the Dome of the Rock now sits. No other location is acceptable; it would be incredible blasphemy to even suggest such a thing. Modern forms of "Judaism", especially that batshit, ultra-orthodox, literal faggotry, metzitzah b'peh, are little more than Hebrew flavored Gnosticism that tips the hat toward the Torah.

You likely have a very distorted view of the actual Christian landscape. Help us fight the Jewish subversion from within.

Read up on something called Dispensationalism.
https ://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dispensationalism
https:/ /en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dual-covenant_theology
It's pure poison and it's the basis of Christian Zionism, as well as tumblr-tier fanfiction like the Left Behind series. If you can disarm a Christian Judeophile of it then they'll eventually start to question Israel's legitimacy and realize that they're being used to influence the US to support Israel financially and militarily, at the expense of God's actual chosen people. See where I'm going with this?

Here's where you actually want a Protestant to be doctrinally: https: //en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Covenant_theology
http s://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supersessionism
If you can get them back to that, all you'll need to do at that point is red pill them on the holohoax and the rest will take care of itself. They'll instinctively realize that Jews are the enemy at that point.

For Catholics, a good place to start is probably just pointing at Pope Francis, his being a Jesuit, the history of the Jesuits, his involvement with the Jewish community of Argentina, and his unmistakably Jewish features. Not to mention, doesn't it strike you as odd the way that the very conservative Pope Benedict resigned after only 8 years, only to give way to something even more leftist than John Paul II? Speaking of, funny how the contentious Vatican II was so pro-Jewish… http: //forward. com/opinion/national/321305/pope-francis-and-the-50th-anniversary-of-vatican-ii/

Do you not realize that that's leftists pushing their agenda upon the churches? And that it's a very uncommon thing to see conservative Christian families adopting children of other races? This is purely anecdotal, but in my experience, and I've been all over the US and observed countless churches, conservative congregations still tend to be very racially homogeneous.

I should also mention that niggers that are raised in serious Christian homes tend to be remarkably well tempered. So you tell me, which would you prefer? Ghetto street rats that closely resemble their Somali cousins, or friendly niggers that don't have a slave complex and aren't out to kill whitey?

Depends on the system of interpretation used. I believe that supersessionism follows from a plain reading of scripture.

Only when you're reading it through the lens of a 20th century westerner. Yes it teaches kindness toward others and the basic dignity of life in general, including of animals, but nothing even close to the modern concept of egalitarianism. Why do you think the left hates it so much? Gender roles? Being suspicious of the needs of widows and the needy? Did you know that in scripture the church was not to provide for the needs of a widow unless she was of good reputation and character and had no relatives to support her? Or let's go old testament, where YHWH told the prophet Jeremiah not to take wives from the land of Israel. Hmmm… I wonder why that was.

Deuteronomy 7

E== ==G== ==A== ==L== ==I== ==T== ==A== ==R== ==I== ==A== ==N

G

A

L

I

T

A

R

I

A

N

wew lad

The crusades liberated spain from the moors
The crusades then liberated sicily from the moors.
The Crusades pushed back the initial turkish invasion into Byzantium.
Then they retook Jerusalem and formed a Christian kingdom on the eastern shores of the meditteraenean sea.

The crusaders attacked constantinople at the behest of an exiled byzantine emperor, However afterwards they simply decided not to honor their agreement with him and keep the city and the surrounding lands for themselves.

So is every government, so are most if not all current monarchs.
Things can be subverted if they have structure to them by assaulting the higher echelons of said structure. But that doesn't invalidate their use when ran properly.

No, he means the crusade that was fought in the name of both Byzantium and southern Europe (Both Aquitaine and Italy) where the German and Frankish kingdoms united for the first time since Charlemagne and brought the fight to the muzzie scum.

He means the crusades that liberated the Iberian peninsula, land of Celts and Visigoths, from Moorish occupation.

He means those crusades.

This is not just about the abortion itself, it's about the normalization which allows promiscuity and lack of morality, and disrespect for the family, amongst Europeans and the west in general (included are Japan, Aussies, America and Canada)

Dogma or religious anything aside, the "church and the lunch table" rule has been cited by many racially aware right wingers. These are two areas where people are completely free to choose where to go and something like 95% of people go for the homogeneous option. Note all the Korean or Chinese sects. White churches are the same way but aren't openly calling themselves a "white" church, they're just Lutherans or whatever that are just white.

I have a Christian friend that's pretty open about this stuff and it's the "warm and fuzzies" (churches that aren't really Christian as he says) Unitarians, mega churches, etc. that are mixed groups.

Christianity has no flaws.

Churches, they're full of flaws. Most of them, in fact nearly all of them, will need to be destroyed.

But not Christianity.

Also, Jesus did not trust the Jews in the least. He outright called them the Children of Satan, to their faces, and also said "I will tell you the truth, and you will murder me for it."

He called what they would end up doing to him.

Is this the new shill strategy? To shill FOR the correct things, but to do so SO POORLY and with such bad information that it makes the truth look bad?

I don't think I see anybody shitting on Catholics outside of the U.S.
I never see it mentioned in Europe, probably because it's a very sensitive issue for certain countries like Ireland.

ALL Those Dislikes
Millennials crying in the comments
Holla Forums should we fuck with them in the comments?

Not gonna happen, Holla Forums are filled with cowards that took the kike bait.

Nah probably 50/50 between Catholicism and the other sects

What about kek