BLACK Anti-Trump Communist Arrested For Jewish Community Center Bomb Threats

BLACK Anti-Trump Communist Arrested For Jewish Community Center Bomb Threats

dailycaller.com/2017/03/03/anti-trump-communist-arrested-for-jewish-community-center-bomb-threats/

A disgraced former reporter was arrested by the Federal Bureau of Investigation Friday for several bomb threats to Jewish Community Centers, Jewish schools and Jewish museums around the country.

Juan Thompson, 31, was arrested in St. Louis by the FBI for making at least eight bomb threats and the cyberstalking of an ex-girlfriend. Thompson was a former reporter for The Intercept, and was fired after it was discovered that he made up sources and stories, including one about Charleston shooter Dylann Roof.

HE HAS BEEN ARRESTED

Everything about this timeline is perfect.

For those that don't know, he made a fake story saying that Dylans girlfriend left him for a black guy.
Sickening. Nonwhites are on the same mental level as children their entire lives.

This current year is fresh. The time line has been modified. Faces peel.

You seem to have made a simple mistake user, but I am happy to correct you so that in the future you do not do the same. What you just referred to as the current year is actually ACY 0001, otherwise 'after current year one'. The current year was the time of our enemy, but now the future is ours. Please meme responsibly so that we never see another current year ever again.

Holla Forums is ALWAYS right

Seems Holla Forums finally took a redpill. Not that we can save them at this point.

Atleast trump knew that it was a false flag. I think the guy browses here between his shitposts at 3am.

I'm not tired of winning yet.

Wabted to add i think he posts on the ram threads on Holla Forums

hey guys i got an idea. how about we push those shill memes that donald trump is a jewish puppet in a way to ignite more commietard autism like this?

just a thought.

4am*

You do realise that he did this shit in the hope that anti-jewish people like us would have gotten the blame for it?

This is very entertaining.

They cloak themselves in dishonest deeds when all the right wants is our continues existence and peace on earth.

double dubs speaks the truth. Witnessed

No user, it's just a false flag. Commie nigger was trying to blame us for doing all of this. Perhaps he should go to the melanin mines.

the fuck. I don't even have that picture

Watch the (((charges get dropped))).

I know. It's fun to semi-mock the few of the rats that lurk here, though.

This is very fucking important, guys.

Spread this news everywhere. Do not let this story disappear. Spread it on all the social media you use, comment on other posts that libtards make and bring this up. Do not let them ever fucking forget this. They were putting all their eggs on this being a white skinhead who voted Trump. NEVER let them forget this.

Go. Spread this everywhere.

That is obviously a man of Argentinian descent, so therefore hwhite.

It's an absolute shoah!

There's a somewhat rare bug in imageboards that swaps pictures under… some kind of weird conditions.

They will attempt to memory hole it.

Oh good, I'm glad the fucking swap pictures posted at the exact same time glitch is still alive after nearly 3 years.
FUCKING KIKEWHEELS
actually it's
FUCKING KIKEMONKEY
now. Somebody on Holla Forums just posted your dank Nazi meme and you probably triggered a few of those soft fucks so don't feel bad.

As for OP this is great news, I love stories like these showing how fucking dumb these people are.

Hold my sides

Seconded. Why the fuck is this not reported on RT yet? We could spam the comments of related articles. We can also double down by copypasta with intact links onto dead boards and old chans to make it appear higher in search indexss.

Heil'd plus double dub checked plus ID dubs

Also recently converted to Islam. Kek.

No, the correct designation of this year is CY 2, or CY+ 2. The current year (0) was 2015 because that is the last year John Oliver and the left were actually effective

The golem turns on the master.

I didn't know Obama had a twin brother.

He's also a muslim so it might just be him hating kikes.

Holla Forums was right again

He's farming money for nation of islam.

Nah man it's CY+2 or just 2 CY. 2015 was the last time (((John Oliver))) and co were effective

He was fired from a publication for making up stories and quotes. If I had to bet, I'd say he was making this one up too and preparing to make a story on how this was a white supremacist, Trump supporter's evil plot to end Jewish infiltration.

???

TYPICAL TRICKS

I try, but I thank Kek, Hitler, and the inspiration of Miguel serrano and Esoteric Hitlerism for these digits. May there truths be understood someday.