Creative Careers as a Non-Jew

You cannot be successful as a creative artist without being a jew, working for the jew, or piggybacking off the work of jews or jew-slaves.

Within one year of university graduation a creative-jew will be successfully working as an independent artist (funded by other jews) or working in a low-level position at a jew company. Within ten years they will have reached mid-to-high level status at the company and by middle age they will be in senior positions.

Non-jews who do not yet understand the jewish problem will go to university, and then struggle to make money throughout their 20s. By the time they are 30 they will have either given up and accepted a mid-level position in a non-creative company, or they will obtain a jew-slave position. Jew slaves do specialized non-creative work for the jews at middling pay. An example of a jew-slave would be a 32 year old man who works as an assistant video editor in the advertising department at NBC. Jew-slaves will remain in low-level pseudo-creative positions until their retirement.

Is there any way to be non-jewish and creatively successful? Yes. But your work must be seen and approved by a jew. Successful non-jewish artists typically work full-time in the corporate world, and produce creative work in their spare time. Usually by the age of 50 they will have attracted the attention of a jew who has decided to make money off their work. If the goy's art makes enough money, the jew will continue to milk him for art until he burns out or dies. There are many such people.

Non-jews can also find small success ($1000-$3000 per month) by piggybacking off the creative work of jews or jew slaves. These are fan artists. They create "original" content that is derived from jew-approved art. If they begin to make too much money they will attract the attention of jew lawyers and be shut down. Sometimes these artists will attempt to harness their jew-driven audience to sell their original art, but nine times out of ten this is unsuccessful.

The bottom line: Do not expect to make money from creative arts unless you are a jew, you are willing to be enslaved by a jew, or you intend to produce jew-derivitave art.

Other urls found in this thread:

castaliahouse.com/ch-page/submissions/
grimdarkmagazine.com/pages/submission-guidelines-for-grimdark-magazine
archive.is/Ek83N
youtube.com/watch?v=s6DnKCnlSxE).
archive.org/details/DVDASAEpisode101TheRanchSoloSeriesPartOne/DVDASA_Episode_101_TheRanchSoloSeries_Part_One.mp3
sufferingmarble.wordpress.com/
kulturkampf1488.wordpress.com/
pat
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not even larping right here, I'm a writer who got approached by a Jewish agent because my stuff caught his fancy, that was three years ago, I refused to sign with his agency and then all of a sudden no one would publish my stories. I came across the redpill about a year after that.

Thank you for sharing. I hope you've managed to find some sort of outlet for your creative endeavors since then.

It's not at all surprising that Hitler started out as a young artist rejected by the jews.

I work with a team involved in developing assets for national TV commercial, we constantly get hired by our kike clients, I don't do the decisions on the team but you get the idea.

in the meantime, I hide my power level and sometimes I shit out bits of it on Holla Forums

More Hitler art.

I've been trying to find non-mainstream alternatives for my work, but either they're venues that don't pay (meant to just get your name out there) or they're hardcore Marxist organizations and you have to write propaganda to get published on them. I may have to switch genres, I'm a crime fiction writer. I've heard that there are some scifi authors setting up stuff for non-kosher writers, but that's never been a genre I was interested in.

If anyone on here knows of any apolitical places to publish short fiction, regardless of genre, I'd be incredibly grateful.

I guess that's all you can do. Work for the jews and use what little time you have left to create your own thing.

Why don't you write about a story set on a different planet BUT thechnology-wise they are on the same level of say, 18th/19th century Europe? Seeing as you're posting these kind of paintings, that might make it more interesting for you.

Are there any right wing magazines that publish fiction? It seems like there's an audience out there for it.

I've been dabbling in trying out scifi stuff. I love the novel Solaris, so I'm not opposed to the genre in anyway. I'm just not a very imaginative individual.

There's bound to be one or two somewhere, I just don't know where to find them.

fiverr.com, its how Big Man Tyrone got his start, now the bastard is almost a millionaire

fresnobee.com/entertainment/movies-news-reviews/article128729769.html
Check out this documentary about how SFX people are pressed out like lemons by Hollywood. It's similar in other creative sectors.

You can do well as a freelancer if you are very good but your best bet is to find a couple of like minded and motivated people and create your own agency. Being employed gets you nowhere.

Hobbies (IE arts) are not meant to be full fledged jobs. I have seen many talented people fall for the trap of doing it for money and eventually hate what they used to love, thanks to kikes having a monopoly on that. Do it in your spare time, share it with people if you want, heck you can even use services to have a virtual tip jar nowadays but for fuck's sake don't expect it to be able to pay rent, food and services, think of it as an extra revenue source, unless you want to become Shlomo's bitch. Art is not "work", art is passion. If you can't be assed to have a real job you can starve like so many great artists did during their lives.

Dipshits like this poster is exactly why leftists have managed to take over all aspects of culture.

How exactly do you expect people to make films if they have to go to work as a teacher everyday? How to expect painters to become incredibly skilled if they have to go to work as a dentist everyday? Hang yourself.

The Jew tricked you, dumbass. First of all left/right is a false dichotomy. Jews control the arts, not libshits. Jews also love to destroy anything beautiful so they favor brain damaged SJWs. Arts are not a job, it's a hobby that develops skills, a beautiful one at that and eons better than losing time watching the electric Jew.

Are you fucking brain dead? Everyone has spare time. One can easily dedicate his spare time to his arts instead of watching TV or playing vidya. As long as the world is Jewed, don't expect the arts to suddenly become anything that it's not. You know what is also great about those 2 exemples, you can decide to stretch its completion over as much time as it requires.

So what you're saying is that in your vision of an ideal future, artists, writers, film makers, musicians, wouldn't be able to make money off their art? Don't be surprised when artists, writers, and film makers create pieces that shit on people like you.

Ignorant fucks like you are exactly why creative types are so happy to sell their souls to the kikes. At least the kikes pretend to respect them.

Oh fuck off wanker. Just because you fell for art school bullshit doesn't mean thenstory is the same for the rest of us. Yeah, it's a bitch finding commissions as an independent artist. It's a bitch finding work as an independent ANYTHING. Develope some charisma and moce out of liberal cities.
Also sell things online. If you sell your work online, you can move somewhere where cost of living is low and then your profit margins and quality of life skyrocket.

Where the fuck did I say that people should go to art school? Do you seriously think that we will ever live in a world where the culture is made by independent artists? In the Third Reich did the film industry just disappear?

Making shitty little kek rings is nothing like making a movie or writing a novel. You're not an artist, go fuck yourself.

Right Wing Writing Squads when?

Any chance you could recommend some of these non-kosher scifi publications/authors?

Re-read my first post. God artists are as emotional as women. You always bitch and moan without looking at the whole argument. I even gave you a financing avenue, all I told you was to not make it your sole income source because kikes are what runs those places currently. The internet gave you at least 20 different ways of turning what you create into an extra revenue stream. If you manage to break it by yourself without falling to Jews, then I'd think about dumping the old job but as long as you can't stand on your own two feet by yourself with your art alone, stop pretending arts are a job and see it as a hobby. Getting a job also doesn't mean becoming a career person, you don't have to have a job that takes 50 hours of your time a week to survive.

I'll admit I worded it earlier in a way that I knew would break an artist's balls, most I've been in contact were all feels no reals and I've grown sick of such delusional personalities.

Where are you located?

I already make money from my writing, you dipshit. The problem is not making money, the problem is finding a venue where I don't have to write under a pseudonym and don't have to write Marxist drivel. You have nothing of value to add to this thread, fuck off.

Don't listen to this Kike, user.

The best way to do it, is to start with grassroots. Self-publish first. Then go to publishers thereafter once you've drummed up a little bit of a fanbase.

Making connections is good. If you can get into close proximity with a published author – good.

Find writers whose sympathies align with your own. Email them. See if your paths can align.

carpentry is a profitable art

There's a guy called Vox Day, who's kind of a twat and a basic bitch conservative, but he does have a publishing house.

castaliahouse.com/ch-page/submissions/

Not my cup of tea because he just seems to be another flavor of overbearing politically minded retard. But if you're into classic pulp science fiction/fantasy maybe it's an option for your work. This is just for completed novels though, I believe. I have to find a place for non-kosher short stories, although if you know how to hide your power level I can link you a decent magazine for grimdark fiction.

Yup, emotional like a woman and egotistical to boot. Get in line, not only artists are Jewed. At least you have the possibility of going under a pseudonym, not all of us have that opportunity. You can't magically change what people want either, remember that all of us went through Marxist indoctrination ever since we were kids and only a fraction manages to break away from it. Why do you think most people here want the complete extermination of kikes? Before that happens, you wont get what you want. Go back to writing fiction, at least during that time you don't whine uselessly.

Could you post the grimdark magazine link?

Here you go,

grimdarkmagazine.com/pages/submission-guidelines-for-grimdark-magazine

They pay, and they don't discriminate against unknown and new writers. I've gotten a few stories published there under pseudonyms. To be honest, the quality of most writers there is pretty low, so you should be able to easily get published.

Why shouldn't we establish an online magazine for fiction and maybe even artwork? And I don't explicitly mean "Holla Forums the magazine" as much as a general outlet for the creative right wing.

Thanks, user. Do you use multiple pseudonyms? May I ask why?

Something like that would be great. Online is fine, but I'd love to see an actual right-wing fiction & art magazine printed out and distributed regularly.

The past five+ years of my tax returns say otherwise. I'm an independent artist who never went to college and pays his bills by creating things. You need no boss, you need no education, you just need the will to keep working until the job is fucking done. The difference between shit "modern art" and something amazing is the will to see it through to the end. Good things take time.

Yeah, I have about three that I regularly use. One for scifi & fantasy, one for Marxist bullshit, and one for crime fiction.

A few reasons, one of them being it's just easier that way. The aspect I hate most about writing and all other creative endeavors is the networking, you have to talk to editors, talk to other writers, be civil. So you can't really be honest about your political beliefs, even when an editor is spouting some bullshit and you want to call them out on it. Also for organizational reasons, it's nice having one name for scifi/fantasy and another for crime fiction because that way your stuff is easier for readers to find what they're actually looking for. And the Marxist one is so I can derive shekels from the kikes while writing absolute garbage. I even use a fake picture of a black girl I got from that Psychic VR Deep Dream google project since the photos there can't be reverse searched. Some magazines want pictures of the authors, so if you ever need a fake pic I recommend that site since so many morons upload selfies there.

Yes, very yes. But I think everything must start somewhere and in this case from absolute obscurity.

To elaborate - I'm a Balkanfag who long ago wrote mostly shitty fanfics but I am deeply interested in trying my hand at something normal. In other words we NEED a platform, if for nothing else then to break the liberal hold on fiction. The mere fact an outlet exists could be the spark that will allow for an outburst of creativity. I have no delusions about my English skills but there's folks who can write, and should write.

Amateurish or not, we need to start creating fiction. Kulturkampf and all that. One step at a time.

The magazine should be open to all genres.

Thanks again, user. Wonderful info here.

Well, let's start something then. We've been completely decimated by the jewish war on western culture. Is there an audience out there for right-wing art and fiction?

I also love the idea of us creating a magazine. Many leftist rags started out using wordpress blogs where writers submitted stories for no pay and eventually grew large enough audiences to publish actual books and finally pay their authors. We could easily do that. The only issue would be making it look professional and of course having enough writers to put up one short story maybe every week on a regular schedule.

If we create quality content and market it right, the audience will come.

I'm not a web designer, but I'm also not a complete idiot. I could throw together a wordpress site in a few days.
What should we call it?

The audience doesn't know what it wants. If it knew what it wanted they would be the creator.

If we build it they will come.

We can start out very low level. We could basically do a test run and create a mere pdf with stories and present it to Holla Forums itself first. I dare not suggest too much because as stated I'm not a native English speaker and I know fuck all about programming, setting up websites or graphic design. By sheer force of necessity and limitations we should try to keep things simple and forgiving as much as we can. The goal should be to do something, anything, not toot our horn and pretend we're hot shit.

Proofreading in particular would be difficult, thus my advocation of reasonable leniency. There's no way we could be that effective unless money is involved and someone does it for us. I know I make a shitload of mistakes for instance. English should be our language for obvious reasons though. Perhaps if an author isn't a native speaker he or she should point this out. This would be useful for deflecting potential criticism from our enemies, because you can't legit attack someone who isn't writing in his own language and for free.

Good question. Something catchy perhaps, or serious sounding? I think we should avoid associating it with Holla Forums as such though.

this is what i'm not understanding with OP's point. he's only pointing out a problem and implying there are no possible solutions. if a person sees an objectively beautiful work of art they will appreciate it. the way i look at it, the market is so saturated with semitic garbage that actual good works will stand out more. the art just has to be undeniably good, which is certainly possible

That's a good question. A lot of the flash fiction and short story websites out there have short catchy names. I think our logo should be a fasces though.

We could easily have native English speakers edit and clarify the language in stories form non-English speaking writers. It'd be great if we had a chat to do this on and not just a Holla Forums thread, this site is browsed by Marxists who would love to subvert our efforts.

Maybe a fasces wouldn't be the best symbol then.

Is self-publishing a non option?

It's a good option if you already have a fan base and some recognition. But if you are a new writer without a name you need a publisher to sell. There are people who give their first and second book away for free on kindle just so someone reads them and they get some recognition.

What if we used Thoth, the Egyptian god of writing, as our symbol and made a name in relation to that?

Self-publishing is an option, just not one I'm a fan of. There's so much garbage being self-published it's almost impossible to sort through it all. Although many writers to make a living off of self-publishing erotica on Amazon.

do make'

As I understand it proofreading is time consuming, tedious work. Thus my opinion, unless someone really has the drive to go through that.

Indeed.

I think we need something traditional, something authentic yet not stereotypical if I may be excused for using that term in this situation.

I have no ideas though. We need input from someone more graphic.

I also suggested ebook formats, either on site or otherwise, because we could post it basically everywhere and make the thing accessible.

Would it be worth it to include essays and original non-fiction?

I'm a freelance writer who browses imageboards and reads philosophy books all day. I could easily devote a couple hours per day to proof reading.

Hermes was the Greek version of Thoth, we could call our site The Talaria after his sandals… Actually that's kind of a shit name, nevermind.

But I notice Amazon closes some stories.

part of the problem is the sheer amount of tiime and effort required to make actual good art.

There are actually two reasons why post-modern art is pushed by the jews. One is that they have no concept of objective quality or beauty and so degrade everything.

The other is that it is more profitable. You can get totally shitfaced and stumble around a canvas for an afternoon and make a passable Jackson Pollock. Andy Warhol made art into a mass produced factory process. The Mona Lisa (just as an example) was something DaVinci apparently worked on for 4 years.

Internet-based distribution models are great, because you skip several (((middlemen))) and are less reliant on connections in the "industry" (hipster cliques, rich old boomers etc.). The second thing you need to look at are ways of content production democratization in your field. Tools are becoming more powerful for a lot of mediums. The major pitfalls are EULAs for funding as well as distribution platforms and softwares you're using (the owners of which like to cover their asses so the EULA will typically include a ban on controversial shit like sexism, racism etc.). These make it so that you can't push the envelope too hard unless you use FOSS solutions or something similar. Even so you don't have to actually start with big redpills right away. Even tiny ones will look like nuclear mushrooms in most mediums and draw major attention. Example: anti-Undertale game about why different species need their own countries. Tumblrtards would be shaking with rage about something like that even years later.

Hebes aren't actually as overrepresented in creative positions as their influence would grant them, for they simply lack the sufficient talent pool, all you have to do is look at Kosherwood these days to see what happens when they start to believe their own bullshit is magic. The heart of the problem is their "networking" and the shares they hold within the major companies after they invade the industry with their investments. The main enforcers of poz (pozforcers?) are the producers and whatnot.

lol Go watch some niggerball and wait for rapture/Hitler/zombie apocalypse, pal.

Other people have a fight to be fought.

This sadly.

Would those sell? I've been doing more leatherwork lately and I could make those.

Would we monetize this somehow or keep it free? I do propaganda for free because I like to shitpost and being able to shitpost for the volk is just… just fucking great, but we're talking about spending real time writing regular reports and such. What's the system?

I make creatures for fucking 9-figures-budget movies and I make more than you with your non-creative, dead-end boring job.
So much for that STEM degree, huh?
Get schooled, nigger.

I think the fasces would be a great symbol for the magazine.

I disagree. Obviously we don't want to only target the Holla Forums audience, but we also shouldn't be diluting our purpose/message.

As for title ideas:
Kulturkampf (too difficult for people to remember?)
Alt-Write (too cutesy)
Fascist Fiction (straightforward)

Obviously the long-term goal would be for the artists to get paid for their contributions.

art thread?

Write Right Magazine?

I like Kulturkampf a lot, I just wonder if wordpress would shoah something like that. I don't know if they have content guideline or not.

Well look at a liberal shithole like Shotgun Honey, a crime flash fiction webzine that started out as a wordpress blog where they didn't pay writers. They now publish actual novels, novellas, and have connections to the industry. Obviously we would never get kike contacts ourselves, but I think we could follow the model of slowly ramping up over time. Writers would have to do it for free in the beginning.

i think a fasces would be the best logo. it's not like it's a political website so i dont think it will trigger a conditioned response from anyone. although i think the design would have to be altered to reflect art a bit more. like maybe a fasces made of marble, or one that looks very elegant or something

that's why i'm looking at good art as a completely different market altogether. you cant really compare the two. semitic art isnt something that should be taken seriously imo

who would wear them and for what? if you added wings to a pair of nikes or jordans then niggers would wear them, but who would want wings AND sandals? i've thought before that i would like to wear leather sandals in that sort of greek fashion, but i'm pretty /fit/ so maybe it wouldnt look as good on other people. i also dont know what clothes i could wear it with

I've written over 20 novels that were popular and sold well until I took a long look at the kikenvermin. Had one book being considered by the jew york publishing when I told the agent to fuck off back to jewtopia and began a hilarious attack via twatter to my 12,000 followers. I was shut down, lost quite a few fans, and don't really care. Produce good work. Tell a story and tell it well. Now is a great time as you can control your release. Expect no media attention. NONE. Stay away from todays popular bullshit with a stronk vomen who weighs 100 lbs and beats the hapless menfolk. Avoid the kikery and make your sentence sing.

Digitally? If so you have the toolset that I want to develo myself.

You should find a coder and make assets for a Holla Forums game of some sort, you know? Or just mass produce some assets, have someone rig and animate them and leave it for memes on the board.

A thousand times this. Trying to PRfag opens the door to subversion. The daily anglin can stay up, so can you.

As for names I always had a thin g for Robert E. Howard's Conan book titles. Maybe try to describe a symbol like the swastika or the fasces in a similar fashion. The Spinning Sun or something like that.

No fucking joke. the first time I painted a mural it took about a week painting until the sun was too low to let me see contrast. My arms burnt from the paintstrokes more than everyhing did after the first week of basic training times five. over a thousand brush strokes an hour, roughly
I don't mind a bit though, the labor is the sacrifice of creation. Nothing good comes without pain and dedication.

The real problem is that labor is no longer valued thanks to the kike, who put its self in positions of authority within the education and banking systems, as well as total media dominance. Those roles were taken to set values. What we need is people to fucking work. People who do not respect labor will not value the labors of others, and will not pay fairly. They will utterly screw any real artist and leave them starving, paying pennies instead of dollars, and most independent artists are desperate to pay their fucking bills. Luckily I learned to say "Go fuck yourself, if you don't value work, do it your fucking self!" and move on. Never allow a client to waste your time, your time is better spent on yourself than traded to someone who does not respect you and your labors.

I don't think it would take long to make a website incredibly valuable with our skills. We are ubermensch of the internet. Where we look, the ground trembles and the sky falls. california Remember the "Enemies of Kek" thread right before the wicca thing? Everyone declared d k m u as too retarded to even waste time with. Their irc channel has been filled with salt from getting spammed with snek and kek on kikebook, and we only looked at them for a second.

Been considering something similar myself, user.

Maybe it's time for people to rediscover heroes like the Man of Bronze.

so, as masonry, somebody has to make beautiful walls.

That should've been obvious but yes, of course.

And I prefer making stuff for my portfolio in my free time instead of free shit for people on the internet, thank you very much.

Tsk. Barring my colleagues, I'm better off doing both myself.

Going to be releasing my first book soon.

I made this book for Holla Forums, hence the price is free. It will be released as a PDF, and the pricing option will be "choose your own price".

Having said that, I recently hit rock bottom, so I'm wondering what demographic outside the chans are most likely to "pay" something for the book?

I already got blacklisted there :^)

Also, any general advice for me?

user, you can release the PDF for free and still put it up on a print-to-order publisher site like lulupress so people can buy physical copies, and set the profit margins yourself to something like $5.

This.

If I read your book and it's actually good I'll gladly buy a print copy. I don't make a lot of money from my writing, but the one thing that I always buy are print copies of books I like. Sadly, the majority of authors I enjoy are all dead, so I'm either giving money to kike publishers or buying stuff from used bookstores.

Do it then. Either go full dotr with it and release anonymously (make a political kike sim, for example) or focus on one aspect of life that is technically not banned in the eulas for distribution platforms so you can actually sell it.

You owe it to your ancestors, son. You owe them making an edgy vidya game redpilling your sleeping brothers.

That would bore me to death and take way more time than I'm willing to spend on it, which is none.
I'm fine with taking lots of money from both jews and non-jews making vicious monsters, thanks a lot.

Thank you… I was just going to do PDF only (and there people could choose to pay more than $0), but this looks very interesting.

pics or it didn't happen

Not gonna happen.

I do have another question, though a bit banal…

What is the best spacing between lines? I mostly (almost exclusively) read scientific papers, and the spacing varies a lot… most then to be between 1/4" and 1/2"

Basically this.

I may be an artist, but I'm not stupid, user. You're free to not believe me.

Uh, all editors have different specs. Check the submissions pages. Also, manuscript format is almost always accepted.

There's an obvious lack of money in it. Most basically because we're no liars, thieves or conmen, just regular people wanting to fend our people and nations from invanders and jews.

We also don't get government funding, something that leftist-organisation has no problem getting. Neither do we get sponsors, basically because most of them are jews.

I'm self-publishing, that's why I asked. The closest to reading books (with stories) are history books.

I'm honestly not sure what looks the best when self-publishing.

(checked)

Learn to game the system. I'm currently about to become a Jew-slave, completely voluntarily, for a few years. I'm doing this because the work will gain me valuable experience and, because it's a field of art that's not glamorous or cool and nobody wants to do it, it pays well enough to live a comfortable lifestyle on.

Once I'm done with that and feel I've accumulated enough skills and savings, I intend to create something of my own and self-publish it to a wider audience. I purposely keep my public persona apolitical/skewing centre-left so I should have no problem harvesting money for aforementioned effort via Kickstarter and/or Patreon when the time comes. Hopefully continued sales will give me enough of a passive income to live comfortably off of while I produce more content and repeat the process every few years.

find a coder+rigger then and focus on creature design

or make Holla Forums themed, rigged assets, usable in some 3d movie making program, like A Wyatt Mann's kike caricature, and drop it on the board. Easy way to contribute while leveraging your skills.

Controversy creates cash. You don't see where the wind the blowing? Go full out power-level and write what you want. If they hunt you down, tell them to fuck off.

t. Someone who is in the works of a redpilled video-game.

Good luck.

Capped. No wonder you got dubs. Solid work.

I'm curious as to the sort of things Holla Forums wants to see in a book?

I don't intend to change anything just because Holla Forums told me so, but it's no secret Holla Forums's opinion has shifted in the last 2-3 years.

I always try to listen what other people are interested in, just in case I can learn something (about life).

More Esoteric hitlerism!

Just write the story you want to read. I don't want anything out of a fiction book aside from a well told story with interesting themes, and everyone has their own taste, what I consider a good story is not what you may consider a good story. Don't worry about what we say, everything you need to learn can be learned from your favorite novels and from the novels you've read that you absolutely hated. One will teach you what to do, the other will teach you what not to do.

I kek'd.

No motivation, no inspiration for something like that.
No motivation + no inspiration = it comes out like crap and I drop it before it's done.
Sorry. Maybe someday something will click while I browse this board. Until then, tough luck.

Non-fiction writer here. I drop pills when and where I can, but it's kikes all the way up. If we're not writing directly for a Jew, we're doing it for a Jewployed editor who imagines the whole audience has Jew taste and sensibilities. It has literally never happened that I've had a pitch rejected for a Muh-Holocaust-wuz-Sad story, though I've learned to never even try to sell a Hitler-Dindu-Nuffin piece. I have to make do with articles about Allied atrocities and a war-is-an-apolitical-hell slant.

If you're a fiction writer, have you tried building a following on Minds? They seem relatively unfucked on the censorship front, and they allow anonymity.

I wouldn't recommend it, you could lose yourself in this game.

There's a reason undercover-agents for example are kept under close watch.

I'll have to check it out, I thought that was just for youtubers.

My stories have an emphasis on applying specific fields in science, so I doubt "esoteric hitlerism" would ever be part of any of my writings.

You don't have to worry about; as I already said, I have NO intention on changing my stories just because some anonymous guy told me so on Holla Forums… But I get something valuable from asking questions like this. Such as Holla Forums's current state or sentiments that I might ignore (for the sake of realism).

Quick follow-up to this:

I know I'm not the only user who looks like a good little kike-lover in public. My consolation is that we live under a silent postmodern tyranny, in which you can lose your livelihood for naming the Jew. Just remember, as you read some piece of half-pozzed demoralizing garbage in HuffPo or Salon that the writer doesn't necessarily believe a word of what he's writing. Many of us need the shekels and will be among the most violent comrades on the glorious DotR. After all, with us it's personal AND professional.

It's in beta mode now, but with upgrades planned this month. Lots of YouTubers on there, mostly of the Sarcuck variety, but no perceptible discrimination against you. I have been posting some halfpills on there lately, and it's won me a few dozen followers so far.

This is true. The Marxist articles I've written under the guise of being a black woman are so degenerate and subversive you'd think they'd realize I was trying to make them look bad. But as long as you talk about how evil whites are, and how POC dindu nuthin, you can keep bringing in the shekels.

Minds is legit, I literally have 1488 in my profile bio and even commies don't say shit about it.

Have you read any of the books? Youd be surprised how broad the subject matter is. Also, fucking nobody will ever call you on quoting hitlerism as long as you paraphrase enough to not have hitle come up on a search.

How can you do it? How do you have any pride while laboring for your enemy?

Not many people actually notice it. Pic related.

I'm sure there are crime niche publishers out there, but I'm not familiar with the genre.

Probably, but most journals are funder through universities (aka implicitly Marxist) and even "apolitical" publishers are probably left-leaning.

Here's a (possibly outdated) list of short fiction publishers. I subscribe to a "lit journal of the month" club just so I can sample different publications.
maryannemohanraj.com/miscellaneous/literary-markets/
archive.is/Ek83N

Hope you've read Philip K. Dick.
t. avid reader of short fiction

Those white kids of mine get hungry sometimes, fam.

The scene is incredibly pozzed. It disturbs me greatly. The glory days of writers like Cain, Thompson, Hammett, and Chandler are long gone.

Of course. Are you a writer yourself?

how many levels of freelance scumwriting are you on, 3 or 5? You are like little baby

I write and proof about 60,000 words of shit clickbait health writing and dick pill reviews every week

I'd be more than happy to proof another ten thousand more every week for uncle pol. Also would able to contribute subversive bad goy listicles

5 Jewish Tricks That Are Destroying Your Body
10 Amazing Ways National Socialism Can Improve Your Health
Spotting the Jew: How to Eliminate Social Marxism from Your Child's Leisure Time

kek

I won't lie, I've taken some weird fucking jobs to take care of my family too. Just stay away from contracts, they will try to take your soul.
A whole new kind of clickbait. It's true though. NatSoc is one of the onlh political ideologies to promote good health and taking care of yourself, as a matter of duty.

10 Things the Jews Are Doing RIGHT NOW to Subvert the West
7 Ways to Reverse Media Degeneracy (Jews HATE Number 3!)
You Won't Believe These 5 Awesome Things Hitler Said About History!

I write my own contracts, and I walk the fuck away if each and every single term isn't enthusiastically agreed to. I got burned enough in the beginning to take contracts seriously. What I've learned is that a client who hems and haws over a contract provision will eventually make trouble; better to do without that gig.

wait until trump cleans up the art industry, maybe it'll be done during his second term if he really has that much stuff to do

Good lord I want to write these articles

Somebody get a clean looking wordpress blog up and a submission form and I'll throw in 3-5k words weekly gratis

Which host would allow something like that?

We are in agreeance then. waiting right now for a client to accept an invoice, spent a month and a half setting up the job and will finally be a grand or two ahead if I get it. They make a single bit of fuss, I'm dropping it dead and they'll probably spend a year to find someone else to do it for doube what I asked.

So on topic of art. Can we get some Holla Forums approved venues for classical artists? I do everything but sew, but it's hard to find places to sell more… esoteric Hiterism! friendly artwork.

you say that as if kikes have any creativity.

Does it matter? Idk man put it on cloudflare, but if somebody buys a domain for it they probably want whois privacy, lol.

I put together this animation as a potential logo option.

This is great! I have several fictional short stories for which I'm looking for a proper magazine to submit. But I'm confused about their literature value. I graduated from journalism graduate school and have my own wordpress blog. Holla Forums Can I submit?

I fell for the STEM meme, but now find my work bland and unfulfilling. I wish I had some creative activity I could take pride in.

Interesting thread.

I'm a Republican Christian and a writer who has wanted to do something like this for quite a while. So I started doing it. Laying the foundation, slowly but surely. Formed a company in my state. Purchased a few domains and other things. I've almost finished building everything now and I'm in the process of looking for people to write for me. I can't offer money, but I've been toying with the idea of splitting a percentage of ad revenue with writers to get things off the ground.

I'm not really interested this type of stuff and I'm definitely not a fascist. I know it sounds crazy but I still believe in the traditional American ideal of Republicanism, but it's good to know there are others out there with the similar frustrations.

oy vey, what's thy problem with true art go-, user?

I'm going to work the next couple days on putting up a wordpress site with submission forms. The idea would be fiction and art posted weekly or biweekly depending on how much gets submitted.

Thank you! I will monitor this thread then. It's fantasy genre, with ancient setting. I hope all writers can get some feedbacks from the editors?

Hey, we need to infiltrate the system. JK worked in Pedowood and literally used a fake hyphenated name like David Cohen-Williams to get any jobs. If you're a goy, forget it unless you are an artist and already have revenue coming in.

I worked as an agent and (((they))) are so close knit and promote each other. People (((convert))) for career advancement. This bitch at work wasn't doing shit. She (((converts))) and two years later she's IN THE TRADE MAGAZINES and she's HEAD OF THE DEPARTMENT at our agency (one of the four major agencies.) She was 100% goy and even played the convert game.

My friend is an amazing screenwriter. I tried to push his shit to studios and help him. Nope. Being a goy, I told him to change his name to literally (((Goldstein.)))

SAME SCRIPT.

GET A FUCKING CALLBACK.

HE SELLS IT.

ALL HE DID WAS CHANGE HIS NAME TO A KIKE'S.

If you don't think arts matter, consider what Disney is doing now pushing the gay agenda to kids. Goebbels and Adolf knew the power of the arts as propaganda.

Wake the fuck up. Who controls the images controls reality.

Didn't mean to sage. Bamp

Spotted a problem those dubs can't fix, user.

So…. what you're saying is…. Holla Forums needs to mass """"""""""convert"""""""""" to judaism?

I disagree.

The system you work in is clearly fucked. A parasite that infests a dying host will die with the host- this is what you are proposing.

I believe focusing on creating a platform on which redpilled anons can submit, share, and read redpilled fiction and news is a better idea, something that sits outside of the fucked system you clearly operate in and doesn't require becoming a shabbos goy

also monetizing something like this is fucking retarded. Hosting costs would be max 200 monthly, I'd throw in five bucks from my end, make it a donation job.

Also, there are plenty of right wing entrepreneurs that would be interested in advertising on a site that has decent penetration in the pol demographic, like that /k/ommando store or the dickhead that sells kek rings. Supporting businesses from the community is part of the natsoc ideal, and would also help with hosting costs.

Trying to make money from this shit would kill it
quick.

Also why not call it Thinghaus

Ha, trust me, I'm aware.

Part of what I'm doing, however, is I purchased an old newspaper that I'm converting into a digital "magazine." No publishing schedule, but does commentary and opinion on politics/arts/sports/business, etc. There will be subscription as well as ad revenue.

Aside from that I'm setting the parent company as a publisher and as a syndicate and, hopefully, if I'm able to prove proof of concept, I'll begin buying up other properties and be able to push, not only my writing, but my favorite writers out to more places.

I'm also in the process of starting a philosophical society. An organization to discuss advancement of civilization. Similar to a think tank, in a way, but more based on the American Philosophical Society rather than an K Street type of group.

A few years ago, I was, essentially, in the same position as you guys, and that's why I spoke up in the thread. I've become so frustrated over the years by the constant barrage and, quite frankly, I just decided to do something about it.

Do you want to really create, or do you want to creatively deceive? If the former, become an engineer, if the latter, jump off a cliff you disgusting leech. There's a good reason why the entertainment industry is full of Jews, it's because creating nothing but lies is all they do anyways. Really ambitious of you to try and join in.

Didn't realize both posts I replied to were yours.
I've read some classic hardboiled fiction, but everything modern seems derivative neo-noir to the point of parody. I've read almost all of Jim Thompson's novels—they're brutally violent and realistic.
I'm a developmental writer because I'm too lazy to write. Enjoy a digital edition of Unstuck journal of short fiction. >>>/pdf/596
We should start an independent 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.

Since this is a "creative" thread with Holla Forums people:
Anyone want to help make a videogame? Experience in UE4, Blender and/or c++ are pluses - no pay, for equity in the finished product commensurate with with percentage of contributed content.
irc.freenode.net #cicadagame (the name will be different but already have the channel, if you see this later and stop by don't be afraid to idle until someone responds.)

If you want to write for TV or make high budget films or sell paintings for 1mil+ then yes that may be right. However, the internet has made it much more feasible for a productive and talented artist to establish an audience for himself independently, without middle men, and outside the jewsphere of the mainstream of whatever his medium is. This is especially true for music, visual arts, and artisan crafts, but also to some extent for some kinds of writing, independent film, and other media. It's still hard and the chances of a high income are slim, but you can do it, and things are opening up more and more.

I guess if you're doing some kind of high budget, team dependent art like TV, games, or films this matters. But most art forms are a completely solitary pursuit by the artist and as described above, reaching an audience without having to go through middle men or be associated with companies, galleries, labels, etc., is the best thing that could happen for the artist, and the internet is allowing it to happen.

TL;DR: many kinds of artists can use the internet to circumvent the entire jew system if their work is good and they're clever enough.

meant developmental editor (and to post pic related)

A lot of people in this thread alone are writing for free and looking for publishing venues. See:

Proofreading is easy. Setting up an organization, acquiring writers, developing content, and building a workflow would be tough. If we created a 501(c)(3) we could all get paid to do it.

All skills can be reapplied. What did you learn and what would you like to do? I'm a polymath, my specialty is applying a broad range of skills and knowledge to seemingly unrelated fields.

creative pursuits =/= entertainment

proofreading = grammar.ly and basic grammar comprehension

Whoever says be creative and be an engineer is a cunt. Kike spotted.

And let faggots and kikes control the mass media images we see?

As far as Pedowood, most of the goys here hate the kikes. I swear, if Ari Emanuel and the kikes that run this town were toppled, every goy in the industry would fucking cheer.

Don't think I'm right?

We are redpilled about the knieving Jew because we get backstabbed by kikes ALL THE TIME. Literally, goys hang together and hate the fucking Jews because the nepotism is obvious. The thing is, the goys aren't NatSoc, but are redpilled enough to know not to trust a Jew in a business transaction. Heck, most know they're "gentiles" but have no idea what the Talmud really says about goyim.

I swear, if someone could literally wave a magic wand and topple the kikes from power, the real Hollywood would rejoice. The faggots are degenerate and need to go, too.

Literally, Uncle Walt was right when he said he hated kikes. He knew.

Otherwise, pic related is the future you chose.

Please explain.

Although this isn't entirely related to this thread, does / would anyone here browse / post on Holla Forums in the presence of a Jewish co-worker or colleague? I was once writing something about the Jews (for Holla Forums), when a Jewish (by appearance) classmate walked by and asked what I was looking at, then looked closer at my screen. I switched out of it pretty quickly, so he didn't definitely see what I was writing, but I am still a bit paranoid that word will spread about this, and I won't be able to get a job later on, but I'm not in a creative field either.

Is this something I should worry about, or not?

Where did your pieces get published before, out of curiosity?

Nice.

Starting a creative pursuit is easy user. You probably have some dollars from your STEM job. Buy some gear and start having fun. If the goal is just personal fulfillment, you can start having fun right away with a lot of creative pursuits.

If you don't know what you want to try but you just feel that you would like to do something creative, start by being a more active consumer of arts. Be more active about finding music you really like: start a spotify account and only ad your favorite music and favorite artists to your library, the recommendation algorithm works incredibly really well even for extremely obscure tastes. Related videos on youtube is another good way to find new music in a particular niche. Start a pinterest and just start going on there every day for a couple minutes and pinning whatever you like. In a short time you'll start to realize you have certain tastes, and particular interest in certain art forms and media. By becoming more involved in the arts as an audience member/consumer, you'll naturally be thinking more about the arts and the creative/aesthetic aspects of life, and I guarantee after a month or so of this you'll have some kind of idea of stuff you would like to make, even if you have no idea how to start. Just get the stuff and start messing around. That's how everyone starts.

Various webzines and print magazines. I don't want to name names because it wouldn't be hard for someone to connect the dots if they saw these posts.

I was hoping some nonprofitanon would know the details. I just know that all the literary journals I read are publishibed by nonprofits (often through universities). Their writers and staff must get paid.. right?

They actually don't. One of the reasons why so many of the editors are cancerous as hell and so damn petty. They only get paid once their rags reach a certain level of popularity.

Nice gif, does the game need writers? I've always wanted to work on a game, but I have a feeling what you're making doesn't need some writer crowding up the kitchen.

I need to ask a question.

Most of the stories I'm interested in have a strong erotic component, but one that is related to metaphysics. In other words it isn't about fucking but it is about tantrism, shaktism and "breaking the rules" so to speak in order to gain something. Lots of broken taboos and so on, but with a metaphysical and occult component. Mostly in a pseudo-historical setting.

How does Holla Forums feel about something like that?

Sounds like you're a crowley-ite edgelord tbh.

I see no problem with eroticism in fiction, tbh.

I agree OP. It's an incredible difficult sector to break into, even if you are a Jew. If you anons haven't already, check out Sam Hyde's videos about a career as a creative type on his HydeWars channel. It's some serious advice on making it and whether or not it's worth it

Surface chemistry, semiconductor manufacturing, thin film materials and so on. But now I do shitty statistics work.

I don't know. To build something. To stop being a passive consumer, and contribute.

I feel like I've completely lost interest in media. I don't really listen to music much anymore. Haven't played video games in years. TV and movies don't hold my interest. I read, but generally nonfiction or classics.

I find it difficult to pick an idea or a project or craft and go with it because deep down I don't believe I can do anything worthwhile.

That's rough user. Just do something. Make a terrarium (youtube.com/watch?v=s6DnKCnlSxE). Do some abstract painting with watercolors or something. Thing about arts is, you don't have to show them to anyone, and if you're just doing them for your own enjoyment they don't have to be 'good' or anything. You can throw away and trash as many projects as you want if you don't like them and just start again.

A lot of really good artists are extremely self critical and this is a major aspect of why they end up getting so good, but there's also an obvious negative aspect to this personality trait and I think ultimately most artists have to overcome it in order to start producing their best work. Doubt and self-criticism can push a person to practice a lot and develop technical skills, but it also distorts your perspective about what you're actually doing. In a lot of arts, skill are important sometimes, but ultimately what makes your work 'good' or not is a matter of how emotionally/communicatively effective it is, and achieving highly effective art is really more a matter of having taste (i.e. "inspiration", a genuine thing you're going after) than having the absolute best skills. Honestly, from personal experience the best advice I can give for dealing with the kind of attitude you have is to read the tao te ching and start a simple meditation practice as described in the embedded vid. This helped me more than anything in my life honestly. Self criticism can be useful, but unless you learn the skill of accepting yourself and the things you do, you will never be satisfied no matter how good you get at anything, even if you're among the very best.

So you know about reactions. Go get a sheet of metal, some reagants, and apply a film of the reagents, then vibrate the metal plate at various frequencies to create repeating patterns by moving the film with the vibrations, as the material reacts. You'll be filthy rich if you have some marketing, and can make all sorts of runic designs this way too.

You can also effect the reaction with magnetic fields possibly as well. Magnetic fields create incredible lines when made visible through a physical medium.

Writer-user here. I keep folders on both computers labeled "personal" and "shit." "Personal" is whatever works-in-progress I'm pushing forward at the moment. I keep drafts, images, and scratchpad notes in there. Easily 90% of what's in there will eventually go into the "shit" folder to be forgotten for a year. After that, it gets deleted.

Creating things is the expression of an Aryan soul, fam. Try and fail, then learn from your failure and go fail again, but fail more successfully than you did before. Even your failures may come out unintentionally beautiful; I'm still holding onto the first 2,000 words of a story I started and never finished about soldiers in mech suits fighting across a depopulated Australian Outback. I'll never do anything with it, but I do like how the concepts came together, and I've used some of the themes in other stuff 90% of which also went into the shit folder.

Like Jesus told His followers on the Mount:

""Stop being such blackpill niggers and do something useful. Fuck me, spics haven't even been invented yet and you're reminding me of them!""

I have once seen an user posting in a distant past a website listing all the accepted students' (((piece of works))) in the same art school of vienna and the same year hitler applied.

That would be great if someone has this.

Hyperborean digits of truth! Praise Kek! Shadilay, digitbringer, tell us more!

Thanks. I've never been able to get past my own self-defeating attitude. But I'll keep pushing. I've got a notebook of sketches I'll keep working on, and try not to be such a faggot. I'm trying to make a habit of writing down my thoughts and ideas, but I've let that slide, too.

I don't know if my kitchen is a great place to start etching metals, but I like the idea.

MFW we have become the Jew.

Start with small plates and sell them like paintings. In the process, you will likely learn things you never dreamed of.

Would be aesthetic as hell as an animated series with Cyber Nazi doing the soundtrack. I immediately imagined the villains would be chinks trying to wipe out the last remaining white Australians with their shitty Chinese mech suits.

thakns

If you're a young aspiring artist, check out David Choe. He started out working at places like McDonalds until his murals/paintings started selling (he got super rich from a gamble of selling a painting for stock in facebook not from Zuckerkike but he was already making big money on his paintings before) and since then he's been the richest artist on the planet. He's got a few good videos on what it takes to become a dedicated/successful artist. The Choe Method to put it simply, is work harder, try harder.

Check out his Ranch Solo/Blueprint Saga they've been removed on jewtube for some (((mysterious))) reason Funnily enough, back in my proto-redpill days, right before I found Holla Forums, I used to listen to DVDASA. He's pretty degenerate but he's definitely quasi-redpilled. He's called out Jews as "tricksters" known for their "trickery". I hope you're browsing here you edgy gook motherfucker.

archive.org/details/DVDASAEpisode101TheRanchSoloSeriesPartOne/DVDASA_Episode_101_TheRanchSoloSeries_Part_One.mp3

Sad part is I can't tell if this post is bait or not.

Yeah like I said, he's a total degenerate, but he really does offer some sound advice. Basically it's about busting your ass, staying away from drugs/sex/partying, getting a job/making money/saving all your money and basically becoming a monk with your creative pursuit - just work work work and develop your talent until you're the best. He goes on to say it will take 5-10 years to become a grandmaster (10,000 hours to master something) which Sam Hyde also confirms in his "advice for creatives" series.

10,000 hours was not coined by some ching chong or MDE. It's from this book. The acting like a monk is good advice though, parties wont help your art either.

Wow user, fucking revolutionary advice right there. Who would have thought?

I kek'd Yeah, it is revolutionary advice in this day and age. 95% of art fags think art is about taking pictures of partying in degenerate costumes, doing cocaine, and indulging in narcissism/egoism - then maybe shitting out an (((expressive))) period blood Pollock/Rothko ripoff. /r/ing 2 years of art school pic of user's ex gf who shaved her head and went ayylmao mode.

Maybe it's needed advice for a complete degenerate retard. This is Holla Forums. Any artist in this thread has the sense to understand the absolutely obvious infant level idea that you should work on your art more to get better.

but Dave Choe is entertaining. I think the most unique or interesting piece of "advice" he's got though is just to price your art very high. He got big by charging 10,000+ for his paintings because he was already rich from gambling and didn't care if anyone would buy his paintings. The high prices attracted attention and he got big. sage for doublepost.

Yeah you're right, but that's not the only advice he gives, it ranges from practical stuff like trying to eat healthy when you're broke to stuff like learning how to force inspiration, how to price your work, getting your work out there - etc. I would recommend skipping the intro - it's super degenerate, but there are a few gems that can be helpful

I can help. I've SOLD, been paid, sixty-grand for my books. You need to, as ANONS, set up the Fourth Reich Publishing Company, under the religious " Blessed Temple of the Soon To Be Dead Jew Church". Don't try for 501C3 status, just religious freedom. Make sure your shit is TOP TIER. Build a site. Ensure quaility content. Fight paypals' hate shit TOS, and Redpill.

I make websites and website accessories. They pay me a very reasonable amount of money, and my boss isn't a jew. I know it's not "art", but fuck me if I don't spent half my time just trying to figure out how to make something look and feel visually pleasing.

Real artists are mystics to me. Sorcerers who create life and soul from NOTHING. Especially those Japanese ones.

You made the right choice friend

How the struggle for truth took us not only into the bowels of corruption but also through the very depths of ourselves and the human condition itself. How the literal struggle for to understand why made us Gods.

the truth. good luck.

How about something shorter, "Marble" ?

To comment further it represents the magazines ability to be shaped into something extraordinary at the hands of its sculptors. It signals to those willing to contribute that it is an open space for creativity, within right wing bounds of course.

Yeah. They were called video games.
But then jews pushed the fancy graphics meme and everyone bought it up killing the possibility of young men being creative and becoming rich off of it

now only jews again make video games and hire other jews and jew slaves

all the old video games are still as excellent as they were when they were released but they aren't being made anymore. No one has the same creative spark to make them like they used to be made. No one is willing to join those who want to make them and take the risk.

What can we do with Trump in office to de-jew/de-liberalize Hollywood and other media giants? (the video game industry for example) Obviously their constant kvetching and virtue signalling is opening up a new market - in fact the winds of change are blowing for many new markets. I know a lot of Holla Forumsacks are gonna get rich in the next decade. But this initial starting phase is still the most dangerous and probably most profitable

Aspiring director here, it's even worse in film.

The big thing to remember is though, most artists have to take jobs they don't like (even if it's in their field, sucking up to the jews) to make a living, but you can also produce the art you want to make on the side. I'm going to take any job I can get when I graduate, but it doesn't mean I will stop making indie films on the side. Remember, the guy who made With Open Arms probably has a day job working for some kike.

"Modern art" is a tax evasion/money laundering scheme, not a legitimate field.

Isn't that kind of the point of the game already? Everything was going fine until the monsters let in one human who killed everyone.

In my opinion, no one really writes about a lot of the things discussed in chan culture. Waifuism, meme theory (aside from mgs and eden of the east), pizzagate (aside from eyes wide shut) and in general anti-normie culture aren't written about at all, and I think have potential. But ultimately, you should write what you want to write.

Then do what you fucking want. Not a writer here but if I understand your problem right, nothing stops you from putting a bit of magic inside the spacings. Maybe some 1.488 as value or even going deeper to 1.618 (golden ratio).

JOIN THE MONTANA MILITIA TBH

What about Minecraft?

That company is owned by Israelis.

Double dub check.

That welding hammer isn't going to work very well.

White people don't support eachother. Infact, they go to the extreme to mock and insult their own artist when they ask for financial support. They won't attack your art, they'll instead attack you for 'daring to ask for donations'. The most you'll get out of whites is an "at a boy" and "cool, keep it up" as you literally starve to death from malnutrition.

It just the way it is… Western Whites are nigger tier in mind, body and soul. From what I've seen in the past 10 years only the Russians hold on to an resemblance of what I call the European White Spirit to help their own people and culture. After 20 years of asking for support I gave up, and my work was highly political and inline with exactly the more red-pilled whites in the West loved.

The only thing separating you from a libtarded hippy piece of shit is that your particular crazy landed on the right side, which is largely irrelevant because your offspring would be just as bad only they might land on the wrong side.

I'm a writer with experience editing professionally. I'll have a simple wordpress site up in a few hours.

I'm at the start of my journey as a worthless artistic parasite, but I have to say that the worst part is having no peers. The quality of writers being moved through colleges these days is so low that my professors are treating me like some kind of divine being and the only sort of review I get from classmates is generic glowing praise. Beyond that, of course the entire lot of them are insufferable liberal scum.

Right Wing Doujinshi Circles when?

Oh sure, but remember it's not nor ever will be H.

Benjamin Franklin wrote a very good bit on how to improve your writing skills in his autobiography.

Yes, the arts are in a strange place now where talented people are not going to college, depriving us of how we would normally meet similar people. It sucks, but you just have to adapt and be more self reliant; learn to find ways you can immerse yourself in your work while also being critical of it.

Eventually we will form our own groups and fix the problem of higher education.

The commoners are simply slaves who will never have their attention brought to such things under ordinary circumstances. It would be possible nowadays to launch a counter-insurgency in the culture war, but it would essentially require a mass de-anonymization of our kind. We are only non-charismatic in this anti-idealized persona, but the truth is that those who strive for righteousness are the most charismatic sort in person. Think of Uncle Adolf. A concerted effort to apply everything that has been learned about both the horrific manipulation of weak minds as well as the true image of nobility would of course be triumphant over the enemy's methodology which only relies on manipulation. The problem is that no one person has the potential to launch such a blitzkrieg. Lone artists are indeed at the mercy of inattentive, unmotivated masses and their Semitic masters and will rarely meet with success without compromise. Every right-wing artist will have to be both whatever sort of creator and an actor-idol-hero whose life itself becomes advertisement and bulwark against attack. Compare with the methods Trump has been using on the political front.

I don't feel qualified to produce anything lewd or intimate, but there is no problem with such things unless you are a puritanical cuck.

Omoshiroi

Fuck that took longer than I thought it would.

sufferingmarble.wordpress.com/

I went with the name "Marble" because I like the idea of art at the cost of suffering (I'm thinking of that sculptor and marble quote) and because it symbolizes both tradition, and great works. I don't know if I'll keep the name (especially the url), but everything is subject to change right now. If anyone has expertise in website building, this could probably look a lot better. Also, if we're sticking with the name "Marble," someone should make a little marble fasces logo.

Also, I could improve a lot of the website if I gave wordpress a few shekels. For now I'm just making sure there is real interest here, and not just a bunch of LARPing.

I grew up wanting to be a filmmaker but I'm not willing to be quiet about what I believe to trick people into giving me work. I've kind of been lost over the past year because it's all I've ever wanted and all I've ever worked towards. Wish I would've been able to see everything for what it really was when I was younger.

Not using the God of Poets gODIN

I used to be a libtard but at this stage, I was starting to open my eyes, starting to see that Hitler may have done some mean things, but had a great sense of humour and was a bit of a loveable rogue. I was studying music in a thoroughly cucked University. All the lectures had to tie in socialism and marxism, using 'the evolution of music' as an excuse. Looking back now there was without a doubt, some dubious shit going on. One of the lecturers was an ugly, fat German women who drilled post-modernism into our heads every lecture. Not many of the lectures having much to do with music at all. Another one of them was an 'American' kike and you can probably guess what his area of expertise. Yep, the music business. I was a good boy and wanted to attend all the lectures, but his were fucking boring. Listen to this, he held a class focused on the student's music project/band's Facebook pages, and if they didn't have one, their homework was to make one. He told us to upload plenty of pictures of us playing live and one of the students who didn't have any pictures was advised to buy some professional lighting, get a photographer, cover the practice room in black curtains to make it look like we did..If I were a rich man, baddybibbydoobydoobydibbydum…All day long I'll biddy biddy bum if I were a wealthy maan.

Thanks for red-pilling me guys.

There is everything wrong with porn and only degenerates complain about "purity." Mind where you are, normalfag.

Exact same boat, user. Worked my ass off for years making films. Short films. Feature films. Complete waste of time. Should have adopted a kike name I guess. Now I write fiction.

You'd like the book called The Captive Mind by Czesław Miłosz. It's mostly about how he and his compatriots, all writers or artists of some sort, struggled under communist brainwashing after the soviets took over their country and media. Men who went mad trying to appeal to (((The Center))) by writing whatever liberal Marxist propaganda they wanted. Men who resisted and starved for lack of work and pay.

It's a stark reminder that jewish communism, marxism, and leftism are NOT your friends.

How do authors use pseudonyms? Don't you have to give your real identity to publishers so they can pay you?

I like it. I don't feel qualified to contribute, but I will be reading.

Don't a lot of them use agents and middle-men? The agent gets the money for "John Smith" which as far as the publisher is concerned is the man who wrote the book, and then transfers the money to Geldsteinmoishe Leibowitzberg.

There is only something wrong with those who become controlled by lust or those who injure the dignity of others to create something. Pornographic material itself is nothing and has no moral aspect. If you think you can eliminate the passions of men which are natural, you are also delusional in your puritanical bent. Such repression has only ever led to misery in the populace and subsequent revolt producing a greater destabilization than by what effect the repression had been implemented to prevent. If you want a purer people, you must make them want for greater purity by providing an example of the benefit rather than by forcing restrictions upon them.

OP here. I spent some time putting together a site on wordpress.
I would like to publish on a weekly or biweekly basis starting in a couple weeks. Submissions are open. Artwork, fiction, and poetry. All genres. Please do not hesitate to submit! Even if you think your work is crap, send it along. There might be something in it we can work with.

Why would you want to be an artist when you know that if your work becomes profitable, it will be after you die? Don't make art, make money, profit, become rich. No one likes a poor artist or a dreamer, everyone wants someone who acts.

I see we have some competition already.

How is that working out for you?

Checking out ASAP.

pat reon.com/saki michan

That's nice.

Would you like a domain? I have some credits kicking around in my wholesaler domain host account I could use to get you one.

I'd need an email address to register it to.

kulturkampf.com is unavailable, but keep in mind that there are plenty of other tld's such as .community, .studio, even weird shit like .vision. I'd recommend coming up with something more original and using a .com tld though, will keep the domain hosting cost down as I can only afford to fork out for a year.

Let me know what you want and I'll buy it and reg it to the email you want.

as an addendum to this:
KulturKampf.net is available.

Wow, user. That would be excellent!
I think Kulturkampf.net is the way to go. The email I'm using for all this is [email protected]/* */

Art is degenerate. We need to abolish emotions and things related to stimulating them.

Nice, will be submitting something shortly.

Never post again.

(1)

Would you ever consider self-publishing? If I were in your shoes, I'd consider self-publishing and then targeting high relevance/low competition keywords in adwords and see if i could drive sales, build an email list of fans to market to later.

It's yours

Kulturkampf.net

Check your email for password etc

Why not go all out and point it at a host, install wordpress, get it looking a bit tighter.

Also I appreciate the blatant calling out of the jew, but I'm undecided on whether it's productive to present ideas like "cuckolded white men" in the mission statement, or reference the jew directly in such a ford-esque manner

Why not marxist subversion, the frankfurt school, something a little more obtuse that won't scare away babbys first redpill if they come to your site to consume media

Would appreciate other anons opinions on this:

kulturkampf1488.wordpress.com

Also please complete the contact verification. I believe I subbed it with the name "Pepe Adolphus". You'll need to hit the link in the confirmation email for it to go live

I've also thrown in ID protection so whois won't get jack shit

Good initiative user. I like the name. I'll send something to you over the week, will go through some of my drafts and polish them up.

Just bumping this. Important issue to myself and potentially others.

amazon
keywords

Goddamn it user I can still see that you haven't hit the verification email for the kulturkampf.net domain yet

All you fucking need to do is update the nameservers on the domain host side of things and set up domain mapping with wordpress, it's very simple

would you like me to update the nameservers for you?

I never received a verification email.

Incredible and penetrating analysis… I sincerely wish I knew who you were so I could read your other material

Thanks a lot to anons here creating wordpress for us. I just have some concerns about maybe how blunt the political statements are on the page. I'm relatively new here. I fully agree with the political stances anons here take. However, I was wondering would it also be an option if we subtly redpill the readers – hidden in our art and stories? As anons said above, that will also be less of a career suicide for those who want to submit.

why not just make your own website and do it that way.

the kikes control all the advertising and banks, so they can waste funny money frational reserve notes on whatever they want

No need for career suicide. I would expect most writers and artists will want to use pseudonyms.
Regarding how blunt the site is: A lot of what Holla Forums does is evangelical in nature. Spreading subtle redpills on kikebook is important, but my idea is to publish art and writing for those of us who already get it. Once you've become redpilled there's no reason to continue watching the electric jew, or reading jew-approved literature. But what's the alternative? We've basically lost the culuture war because we're not producing any culture. Nearly all art, literature, and films are jew-created or jew-approved. This is obviously a major problem, but no one is doing anything about it. Sure, there is plenty of criticism of jew-perverted culture, but sitting on the sidelines critiquing 'Dear White People' will only get us so far.
Hopefully Kulturkampf will come to be just one option among many.

well shit man.

I sent it to the proton acc

double check your junk box and if there's nothing there double check the email address you game me and post it here again and I'll resend it

I work in the technical side of professional threatre in a major US city. Yes, the general manager of the place is a Jew. I know he answers to one more person, but I don't know their background and they have an ambiguous last name.

Anyways, work can be fun since it's something I like doing, it's never the same day-in-day-out, and I have to solve strange problems. It's a humble way to make a living, and I'm glad my bachelors of fine arts degree panned out to a fairly comfy and stable job. Not many can say that. Yes a Jewish guy signs my checks at the end of the week, but most other people that work with me on the tech side of things are not Jewish. Hmm…. the people with the brains and brawn, surprise surprise. You see more Jews on the acting side.

But alas, my comfy streak recently hit a snag. A designer well known in the community has caught on I'm not a liberal. Not allowed! This person figures I'm a moderate conservative Trumptrainer. Oh if they only knew! But this person, not saying a word to me about politics in person ever, has gone behind my back and aired grievances to my immediate boss. I'm not sure what was said, but my boss (Not the Jew manager) let me know someone was "questioning" me. My boss gave the complaining designer the typical "We support people of all backgrounds and beliefs" to diffuse the situation. Yes, imagine a 40-something year old mother of 2, well-off contracted designer for theatre getting triggered and contacting my boss because a 20-something tech worker shows indirect signs they they might not be a leftist.

The city's also closed down two theatres in recent times due to sexual abuse scandal. I know it would hurt the financials of my workplace, but I totally understand why Trump wants to defund the NEA - and I say go ahead.

youre giving us waaaaay too much credit

Yeah, I looked through everything. Never got any verification email.
[email protected]/* */

Minecraft had no risk and was not original.

It was made by a NEET so no job or life obligations to waste all his time doing it in his free time with no budget who ripped off Dwarf Fortress hardcore. Minecraft was even going to be top-down like Dwarf Fortress, until he saw InfiniMiner and copied it's style completely. Not that this is bad really, especially since the developer of Dwarf Fortress has no fucking clue what he's doing, and it was a smart mix of two ideas. However, he wouldn't have gotten anywhere if it wasn't for the risks people took before him.

The only thing Notch did was have very very smart game sense. A lot of things where very satisfying, and the extremely comfy atmosphere created by the smart pallet choice and music went perfectly with the game. He basically took a few ideas, added a spin that worked perfectly for them, and released a game he made in his freetime. Although, a lot of people on Holla Forums claim that they where mostly suggestions given to him when he started on 4chan.

Does anyone else think the hipsters got subverted so nothing could grow and oppose the established art scene? The stereotype of a hipster is essentially to explore obscure stuff, but it got twisted into a smugness of "Oh I'm smarter for enjoying this" sort of like how classical art had the same twist on it a while ago.

just resent

let me know

why the fuck would you need a publisher in the internet age
i cant believe the faggotry i'm hearing
and you whine about the jew?
you are inventing the need for a middleman when it has been destroyed by the net itself
you're like a guy sticking to handcopying in the printing press age and bitching about those pesky handcopying jews

omg
a whore

Good art is a byproduct of a good society. The best artists and writers throughout history were not born artists with silver spoons in their asses. True art is something a productive man does in his spare time to muse on the things he has seen and done.

Expecting a bunch of desk jockey kike bureaucrats and whiny libshit teenagers to make anything of value to begin with is ludicrous.

Shit can only turn around once blood is being spilled, from the DOTR and other happenings true visual accounts of actual REAL feelings, introspection and events will arise from the common rabble and then, maybe…. maybe… art will become great again.

Until then, I'm not sure of the efficacy of stapling pretty pictures onto a rotting corpse. It doesn't help anything and it isn't going to change the fact that it's dead.

OP - - But see the internet

I've been playing around with related ideas for a bit now. I spot two problems. Who do I host with and what domain suffix should be used? It seems like every country has thought crime laws now. I can't help but wonder how 8ch has managed to keep its domain name…

Not everyone knows how to build an audience. Publishers are ready access to viewers.

Yeah. Most of the time we simply go down into the long forgotten, dark basement of humanity's collective unconsciousness and pick up a thing or two that we find interesting.

>>>/suicide/

man I'm pretty sure 8ch uses cloudflare, and never seems to have problems with hosting 1488 GTKRWN content

As far as your top level domain is concerned, it doesn't really matter who you buy it from because your domain host doesn't host your content afaik. Some tlds, like .com.au or .co.nz or .co.uk require the buyer to have proof of owning a business in that country, so I'd recommend avoiding a geo tld

just buy a .com and think of something original. Niche tlds are gay and are only good for selling to stupid people to make money. A .com will set you back less than 20 USD yearly depending on your host.

Depending on how organized you are with your shit I'm happy to host a domain for you like I did for user

Hmm I am sorry if I posted in the wrong thread but it seems bretty close to it, is there yet a bad goy version of opengameart.org? I am asking this because their moderators are bunch of freedom hating communist who banned and removed the content of a good friend from mine for insulting the Persons of Niggering. subvert.pw might be a good site for it but they don't seem to have any pages for that to host content I know they were hosting the shekel clicker modded version of cookie clicker.

t. Blender modeller

This is getting fucking ridiculous. Nothing. And I'm getting other email, so it's not like I'm giving out the wrong address.

Bump.

One really interesting book along those lines is Greg Egan's The Clockwork Rocket, which is about this alien society in the equivalent of the late nineteenth century to the early twentieth century trying to build a spaceship in a universe with different laws of physics.

It's like this

The domain drop capture business I ran for a while is what enabled me to grab that domain for you. I've dissolved that business and the related domain, hosting, so the reseller system I've used to grab the domain was trying to fire an email from a domain that doesn't exist

I've now updated it to use my personal email to send you the confirmation email, so it should be over to you in about 20 minutes

from then on you can use manage.synergywholesale.com to edit nameservers etc

Why is this thread anchored? It is useful to many of us and full of hard truths.

Yeah this is the only thread I've seen that ever really addressed this so I've been trying to keep it alive the past few days. I'm sure there are others who are totally lost as to what to do with themselves after having this realization.