Dreamer to be deported without hearing

archive.is/rH7jg

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/322129-dreamer-detained-after-speaking-at-press-conference-to-be

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/UWFqa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darién_Gap
web.archive.org/web/20170304024427/http://time.com/4691128/daniela-vargas-lawyers-delay-deportation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What gender is that thing

This shit again?

Thanks for some morning smug to chase my coffee

looks like they got her father and brother too. 3 less spics and one less dyke.

topkek

They are sending us this shit back to us? WTF I hate Trump now

Too good

Already a thead. For those who didn't see it, ICE arrested her after she did some public press conference with immigration lawyers. ICE followed them from the appearance, pulled over the car she was in and said

I say let that thing rot in jail for at least a month. And bring back chain gangs to really make the illegals suffer. That will teach them not to invade America.

lol did you know that the US constitution allows slavery? Specifically prisoners.

Pic related

DID YOU JUST ASSUME GENER EXISTS??? REEEEEEEE

HALLELUJAH

GOD BLESS DONALD TRUMP

END DACA NOW

I didn't know this until last year when the election motivated me to re-read the founding documents. I'm in my 20's. High school taught me fucking nothing about how the U.S.A. works.

archive.is/UWFqa

There's no way this thing would ever pass a legit citizenship test.

Kek.
Bon voyage, fat spic Ellen.

Also I think Trump is showing some real compassion here. You can't just separate families like that. Since he already sent her family back, it shows how compassionate he is by wanting them to be together.
But does the media ever mention that? No.

Leave?

Hahaha that thing is sure gonna have fun back in Mexico

Great, you should be a valuable asset in whatever country you end up in.

If you want to be angry, be angry at your parents for making such poor decisions.

And then blame yourself for letting your fucking paperwork expire.

It's from Argentinaor Huezil or some shit.

It's from Argentina or Huezil or some shit.

I saw Disney news reporting on this last night. That thing's a girl, allegedly.

They're your trash, Argentina, it's your responsibility to fly the helicopters.

Still getting deported to Mexico. I don't want that shit here.
Also what exactly are dreamers? Do spics get to stay, "legally", with about all the responsibilities and duties of of a permanent resident or citizen?

Because the US is a white country and we don't need any shitskins running around acting they they are anything of worth. GTFO.

Without all the responsibilities and duties of a permanent resident or citizen?

Immigrant children that get dragged along with their border jumping parents and trotted out by liberals who say 'Surely you can't deport them' whenever an argument about deporting the illegals is made, because muh feels.

Why don't we send the illegal migrants to Africa?

Obama's "dreamers" are "unaccompanied children" who illegally entered the country and are given de facto amnesty. In reality it's grown adults and young cartel soldiers claiming to be children, and/or children being sent ahead to stay with "family" (more illegals and anchorbabies) so they can get their family in later. They're fucking cockroaches. They multiply in exponents.

I will reveal what I know about DREAMers from a friend.
So I know a guy from Russia. He's Jewish. He ended up getting thrown in actual prison. He has been here since he was a kid. Both parents are Russian nationals. But they released him from prison and then he actually went to the White House to meet Obama. He's actively involved with getting as many beaners here as he can and signing them up. He now works for the DREAM program and they are shameless. He and others work to find American spouses for illegals as quickly as possible. At least a small part of the program looks like a Russian mail order bride service.
His friends organized a social media campaign to free him from prison and made thousands of calls to senators to get him released.
He repays them by bringing as many beaners as he can mlive.com/articles/4929297/face_of_dream_act_facing_depor.amp

will never be the same.

Anyone else find it disgusting that Trump is borderline apologizing for deporting the illegal migrants?

He shouldn't even have to defend his actions.

I wish he would just shut up,deport,and lock up defenders of illegal migrants for sedition.

That's because a hearing isn't neccesary. This is the new strategy for fighting this. They want every beaner getting kicked out to get a big, long expensive trials. This has the double advantage of making absurd amounts of money for their jew immigration lawyers, as well as making the entire deportation project too expensive and slow to be effective.

Honestly, if she goes to Mexico she might be highly sought after for her Trumpeting skills. I've never seen a beaner band with a Trumpet in it before.

You've never seen a mariachi band?

This looks like an update. It was detained by ICE, but now it's confirmed to be getting the boot without a hearing.

hasta luego

Poor guy. What is the world coming to! Throw more dual citizen jews out next, kthx

I've started noticing when I meet people that Jews often work for immigration "charities" and law firms. Not a large percentage, but on the other hand I don't think I've met a single gentile working in that field.

I think you've solved unemployment.

The best indicator of a hijacked country tbh.

22 years old and her total resume is that she can speak (but not write?) her native language and play the trumpet well enough to impress her own mom. Thank Trump we got her out before she could shit out any anchor babies.

This is what fucking gets me the most about this story. She didn't even have a plan. She was so full of herself, she thought she was untouchable.

Looks like the DREAMer is about to wake up.

REMINDER
PIC RELATED IS WHY THE SHITSKIN-MESTIZO-MONGLOID MENACE MUST GO!

It's a freak, nothing more nothing less.

Your days are numbered, Carlos.

This "dreamer" shit is pure cancer, and when Obama gets to Hell for all the shit he's done, I hope they deep fry him like his favorite chicken instead of dropping him in the lake of fire.

I can think of one who's about to be put to sleep, you little bastard.

Stupid Ass - doing it her way she does not even get to return to her home for her possessions, personal property or good walking shoes. It's going to be one hell of a long walk from Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico to Buenos Aires, Autonomous City of Buenos Aires, Argentina

Take this opportunity to contact National Geographic. The walk would make an excellent reality show.

Except apply for citizenship apparently.

To walk that, you'd need to walk the Darien Gap. Good luck with that!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darién_Gap

It's a spic, it's a dyke, it's a..it's a spike.

and being white, obviously

tip top kek. Pic related is how mudslimes learn German.

WHAT THE FUCK

THE DREAMER MUST AWAKEN

We gave her a free education and all the other benefits of growing up in this country. Now she can take her skills back to her home country and improve the lives of her people. What more does she want from us?

Answer: everything.

Make Mexico Great For Once!

SHE HAS TO GO BACK

it would only last an episode before she gets murdered

saved.

RIGHT WING SMUG SQUAD

Holy fuck, I was already having a good day as is!

Too bad they can't do it without making life worse for everyone else.

99 dubs of nikumi goodness speak the truth.

Not to worry, she is safely back and has adjusted to her native culture.

So the kike comes with the spike… shit this is making sense.

WAKEY WAKEY

JUSTICE

So, obviously s/he is a special snowflake. I wonder if any Mexican anons would be kind enough to tell us what happens to special snowflakes in Mexico? Do they simply melt, or is s/he in for several fucking beatings?

Proof it has a penis?

I have none to offer, but I suspect it's just an ugly girl.

GOOD

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's just a standard spic woman with a boy's haircut.

He's from Argentina, a lot special snowfakes in Buenos Aires

Why not send it to Somalia?

same. Cons are fucked if they don't pull down the spic population.

So long you ugly fucking rachel maddow tumblr mutant.

web.archive.org/web/20170304024427/http://time.com/4691128/daniela-vargas-lawyers-delay-deportation/

(Checked)

It's not enough.
I want it dead.

The only reason this will work is because it's Argentina, not Mexico. When Mexicans get deported they simply go right back through the border, some return within a few days of being deported. But we don't need a wall or anything.

nice rare pepe

haha get fucked

It can't be built fast enough.

Fun fact, the hearing prior to deportation was originally meant to just be an arraignment hearing (aka you're formally told that you were being deported) and had one last chance to prove you're in the nation legally…

The hearing is completely pointless in the modern world where are all legals are in a computer database. But kikes have bent it to allow the deportee to make a case for the shouldn't be deported (your Honor, I can play the trumpet and speak a little español!).

Even if she (?) had the right to a hearing it would just be over in 30 seconds.

checked and kek'ed! lol>>9413388

No, let her suffer in Mexico or be helicoptered in Argentina.

Anons please meme responsibly.

It is too late.
It has always been too late.

Keeping Families Together!

It's even good for them.

the sun shines a bit brighter everyday

KEEP ON DREAMING BITCH THIS REALITY IS OURS

stories like this really cheer me up, especially some dyke cunt SJW. Nothing tops the women who has a brain tumor and was pulled from a hospital, literally removing cancer from our nation.

that's what happens when you don't have a wall.

Well, she speaks Spanish and can supposedly play a trumpet so there's that. Maybe you could pencil a mustache on her ass and put her in the band to play for tips.

Arnold is a trainwreck

This one was better

or you could use half as much fuel and just drop it off halfway.

That is the ugliest little creature I've seen in a while. I'd swear it was Jewish even.

I think it's more of a dic
because it has a penis

Why do they keep trying to push this meme that immigrants here ILLEGALLY have ANY RIGHTS WHAT SO EVER?

Why hasn't DACA been repealed already?

I'm glad that dyke was deported

It's a dyke spic, so biologically it's a 'her'.

There's a difference?
My bad. I should have paid more attention to the country of origin. In my defense, though, his/her ugly mug kept distracting me.

Checked and worried.

HAHAHA
yeah fucking right, bitch. You would not even be remotely competent enough to be a math professor. What's horrible though is the sheer probability that you'd be hired as one anyway by some mega-pozzed university looking to diversify their math department.
Afraid? AFRAID? What the fuck happened to you going to a goddamn immigration attorneys' press conference, standing behind a mic, and bragging that you're an illegal immigrant and so strong and proud and yada yada? Fucking cunt.

Eisenhower learned not to do that the hard way. They'd just keep coming back in when they did that, so they instead dumped them in South Mexico.

I don't know how to talk to people that say things like this, and toalohhhishere are so many of them

Argies claim to be white ALL THE TIME.

fuck this kike cyka. if he wants to help beaners into countries where they don't belong, let him find them homes in israel.

(Heiled and kek'd)
Also:
When will they stop appeasing trannies?

Whats wrong with de-exsisting in a blink of an eye?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's just women in general. She could have been a Nordic goddess and copped the same attitude.

Someone should really edit the scene and shop Trumps head on Gil and a bunch of spic and nig heads on Alexandars army.

It would be perfect

Holy shit that is a vintage meme right there

Does that spic even have hyperrealistic dreams that she has to wake up and see if it's real or not?

This is how it should be.
The Constitution only applies to a US citizens and is often, rather generously, extended to non-citizen aliens who are legally in the US.
Rights are only rights for citizens and they're a privilege for legal non-citizens, illegal aliens don't deserve rights nor should be given Constitutional privileges.

GREED TASTES LIKE SIN

I believe that's referring to Obama's Dreamer program.

I know

This is so much more satisfying knowing he looks like such an SJW.

Who knew the "problem" in "problem glasses" meant "deportation."

It's too late for them to try getting trials and for some reason many liberals just completely missed that this was decided weeks ago.

They, at this point, do not have a right to a trial before being deported. That's one of the benefits of expedited removal right now, they can be removed and the most they can do is petition for a trial while they reside outside the US. Meaning if they want to cause some major traffic in the courts that it'll just slow things down FOR THEM and likely fuck things up for those that have real cases. The hope for them had originally been that they could just draw things out in the courts and keep the people in the US in the mean time.

That's funny. He's probably going to end up getting killed. How does one deport the now grown child of an illegal? I know they're legally the citizen of the nation they'll be deported to, but they have no base in that nation and will just be a homeless nuisance to them. Seems like it'd be a difficult thing to get other nations to willingly take them in.

AY DIOS MIO

I'm getting some Pippa Bacca vibes…

Good. We already have one Rachel Maddow, that's more than enough. Don't need a Latin-hued one either.