Jeff Sessions AG getting ready to BTFO CIA leakers

Im on mobile but this is huge and makes total sense why the deep state tried to make a move against Sessions earlier this week. Below is an archived link and some verbage from the article:

archive.is/8lJ7Z

"CIA officials know who has been leaking classified information to The New York Times and The Washington Post, and the officials have passed that information on to Attorney General Jeff Sessions, according to a former U.S. attorney for President Ronald Reagan.

Joseph diGenova, the former U. S. attorney for the District of Columbia under Reagan, told LifeZette that in private conversations with CIA officials they confirmed they have the names of alleged leakers and have given the names to the U.S. Department of Justice."

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?committee_id=C00578997
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_convicted_of_treason#United_States
intelligence.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=767
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Feel free to prove me wrong…

Looking forward to it. The swamp, drain it.

yeah, faggots trying to scalp sessions after flynn probably pushed some plans for doing this shit forward

Fuck yeah, pedos and traitors coming to the gas chamber near you. I would pay good money for front row seats to that show.

What are the potential penalties the guilty parties could face?

I believe its treason which is punishable by death.

Neat.

I fucking hate my country.

Trying to stop trump draining the swamp again.

Wrong. He will be removed next week.

Trump will be impeached within the year. Pence will be impeached as well because he will incriminate himself aiding Trump.

We're taking back control by force and we're never going to relinquish it again.

Marine Le Pen will be arrested and put in prison for several years.

Merkel will remain in power and continue as planned.

Brexit will be rendered meaningless.

(Hi shill!)
CTR shills names and addresses published by the Federal Election Commission

Searchable database: beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?committee_id=C00578997

Use the Export link at the top right to download an excel .xls spreadsheet containing all the data.

Think the CTR shills knew about this when they signed up? Does the ShariaBlew Crew think they will never be exposed?

The leaks themselves are worth 10 years. Treason goes up from there to death, though it has been a long time since the death penalty was used. Probably because the Jews in the past didn't want martyrs or a spectacle, so they would just have anyone who was problematic for them "hang themselves" in lockup.

It's afraid.

Since archive.is does not work with VPNs anymore, it would behoove anyone making OPs to start bringing article text into the OP instead.

Same copy pasta as yesterday, CTR.

Dubs confirm.
Weren't the last two killed for treason both kikes?

Why you not break link?

Is that even a shill tho? Lately, it just seems like anons are in an ironic shitposting mopd. Irk. Maybe stills have just gotten this bad. I expected more I guess.

You hear that, scum?
It's the sound of the inevitable defeat to your years of hard work.

The pay-checks won't appear anymore, the names will be spread out across the country, the door for your career will be closed forever and Big Bubba will make lots of love to you in prison.

Don't fuck with Trump

Jesus Christ. Fuck niggertech.

Yes! The kvetching was like nothing ever before seen in America. But even that pales in comparison with what we see for any little thing today.

Do it you fuck.

I will find every single last one of you. I will make you a living testament of my hatred and my desensitization to bloodshed.

Because I want more people to click it.

I seen this copy pasta already before, either its a shill or an unironic shitposter bumping the thread for more views. Either way they need to go back.

Do you understand why we fucking break links here?

treason, sedition, conspiracy, etc etc many various things, you can just throw the book at them, probably string them up by their toenails in public and let the public flog them while streaming it live on youtube

Sure. Here it is again anyway.
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?committee_id=C00578997

This tbh. They're finally getting tired of winning, so they need to bait and shitpost to keep things exciting.

Unfortunately, not a chance in hell. In America, treason is legally defined extremely narrowly.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_convicted_of_treason#United_States

They can be tried under the espionage act.

Isn't there an alternative to archive.is we can use instead? I dont want to blow up a thread with journalistic hogwash, but leave the choice to the reader to continue on in the link.

(checked)

Well whatever gets them permanently removed from this timeline works.

There's a 0% chance that bringing the article text into the thread will be a problem. Now that archive.is is blocking VPNs, I would assert that it should now become customary.

I WANT TO SEE THESE FUCKERS FRY

I wish they'd just name names instead of waffling on about how they know who it is.
Hard to get it up for any more news about how something is going to happen (allegedly) when I'm busy dealing with things that actually are happening.

Someone get this hothead out of here!

Well the sources of the info dont want to get suicided by 2 bullets in the head, Im content with thier request for anonymity. We all know about Seth Rich.

This is a terrible article. It's no different than the shit CNN pulls; make vague statements telling your readers what they want to hear and support it with hearsay.

Demonstrate that you're right.

I'm not saying it's not the smart move, but we've been getting hit with a lot of it lately. A lot of which never materializes into anything.

Rest of article for VPN users:

DiGenova’s claim comes after yet another case of leaked classified information to The Washington Post made headlines late Wednesday night.

The New York Times revealed in a report Wednesday that President Obama’s staffers left bread crumbs for anyone looking to undermine the Trump administration throughout the federal government. The revelation by The Times indicates how a steady drip of embarrassing leaks has tormented the new administration of President Donald Trump.

On Wednesday night, The Washington Post reported that Attorney General Jeff Sessions had met the Russian ambassador twice in 2016. Sessions was then the junior U.S. senator from Alabama.

In his confirmation hearings last month, Sessions said he was not aware of any contact between Russian officials and the Trump campaign, a common complaint Democrats have made since the middle of last year. Sessions appeared to include himself in that denial.

It is not uncommon for senators to meet with ambassadors. But Democrats blame the Russians for damaging hacks into Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton’s campaign — particularly, the Gmail account of John Podesta, her campaign chairman. The Podesta email leaks repeatedly embarrassed the campaign in the final month of the election.

I see where you're getting at, but there's major kikery that Trump's admin has to battle through and it looks like we're building momentum.

I already have, its coincidental that they push another "russian involvement" narrative against Sessions. They keep using the same damn tactic like we're in some sort of war with russia.

You have not demonstrated you or the article are correct. If they're in position to move against leakers then great, but this article is nothing more than CNN clickbait telling you what you want to hear. The article is 90% Holla Forums speculation we've been discussing for weeks except the author claims unnamed sources (like CNN, Times, WaPo) and Holla Forums admits we're spitballing based on behavior and verified info.

not only that but also russia is the only credible threat out there which ostracizing it wouldnt cost the kikes much income. China makes the jews too much money to label them the bad guys.

Over the past year there have been a lot of people claiming "unnamed sources" for rumors they read off cuck/pol/. That Cernokike is probably the worst offender, but many have been doing it.

Fair enough.

1. Website independently owned, (not msm cucked like fox news) 2. Same site wasnt afraid to post clinton body count conspiracy. 3. The owner worked as a speech-writer for Ronald Reagan, so the source of Ronald Reagan's contact with Former US attorney is sound. 4. Laura Anne Ingraham not a jew.

ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

The house released details of what they're going to be looking for in their muh russians investigation. Pic related, note point 4.

intelligence.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=767

Exactly why we need to read articles critically. A lot of the "new" media has been pulling that crap. Especially the new kike media upstarts.

That doesn't add any credibility to what's in the article. The same speculations can be found here. The only difference being unnamed sources. Like I said, if they are ready to move then good, but the article adds nothing of value, and it telegraphs a possible move against the enemy which is bad.

I haven't found any other article solidifying it. Its either a media blackhole to single this one out or a tactic to scare the opposition.