Why aren't you scared of the muslims Holla Forums...

Why aren't you scared of the muslims Holla Forums? They're coming to take your jobs! They're going to ruin your society and steal your money!
It's the muslims, jews and the homosexuals that are causing your problems!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=csieigCQHUo
youtube.com/watch?v=CAq22E3E_Us
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm more scared of atheists today, as they could have any morality and will do whatever to fulfill their hedonism. I'm not even religious.

Yes, the atheists! Attack them!

Anything but the property owners, who are only here to help and benefit you!

wew

they won't behead you though lmao get your head out of your ass

if a revolution would ever happen, most muslims won't be on our side

Yes they can. There's no god to tell them "stop." They'll think of something worse than that too, just because they can.

Yeah mate, I'm really scared now of all those atheists who go around killing, raping and maiming people they don't like.

Also get that fucking spook outta your head, god isn't the only source of morality. Faggot

Anyone advocating for religious law is getting gulag'd so it's not a problem once we etablished glorious soviet states again.

Porky appreciates this fighting

Have anyone noticed how shadows follow you every where?
I'm pretty suspicious of shadows tbh.

:^)

I'm just saying that most people are amoral, regardless of religious affiliation or lack thereof. The only difference is that atheists have other excuses. There's no reason to suspect an atheist wouldn't behead or murder someone. In fact, there's plenty of reason to suggest that they're like the rest of us.

mass immigration is absolute cancer to the local workers. Is everyone here a limousine liberal or something? What the fuck man.

Forgot meme pic. :^^^)

I completely agree that neoliberal mass immigration is a problem, however I don't hold anything against the immigrants as they're just as exploited as me, therefore they are my comrades.

Wow, surely even liberals can't believe that

You're right. It's more like 999,999,999,999,999,999,999 people.

That's a retarded position to take. Willing to have your wages reduced and way of life fucked just because they are workers too is completely ridiculous. But hey, got to get those likes on facebook for looking so progressive though right?

What? I don't support the Immigration, but hating the peoples who come here in search of capital is ridiculous

Are you a marxist?

It has to be OC m8, no one can be that stupid. The correction thing on Tojo's name is also too perfect to be real.

You don't want to know about the skeletons lad, I hear they're with you wherever you go…

This is why the left is failing. Muslims are raping and killing all around the world yet you're STILL yelling about le ebul rich people. I bet when Rashad blows off your legs you'll still be cursing the rich on your way to the hospital.

Muslims are the most alarming existential threat of the moment and by not condemning them (not just Isis, all Muslims) you're shooting yourselves in the foot

Hating the immigrants themselves puts the cart before the horse though. Mass immigration is not a conspiracy of poor prole Latinos and arabs, they are simply reacting to economic pressures placed upon them by capitalism.

Rich people caused the mass amounts of muslims to enter your country.

Allow me to elaborate. Europe readily opened its borders to refugees at a time when rich Gulf Arab states are accepting practically none, despite them being more "culturally" similar.

Wtf did the immigrants do wrong though?

It doesn't matter. They are a threat to your income and way of life. They need to be kicked out. your weak minded mentality has allowed local workers to get shat on and thrown away in favor of cheaper immigrants who undo EVERYTHING that unions fought and died for. You whine about the rich yet gladly bend over and spread your anus wide for their sociopathic schemes to fuck you over with a smile on your face. Fuck off.

The point is to get rid of wages. I'm not even going to bother arguing with you.

You're getting immigrants mixed up with neoliberalism

If you defend Muslims in any way, you are falling for liberal propoganda

There are plenty workers unions that defend a worker's right to immigrate or have immigrated.

No wonder we can't get any shit done, even true leftist circles have been infiltrated by brainwashed MUH FEELS beta faggots. Porky has won, it's fucking over.

Wow, there's a strawman argument and then there's your posts

Yeah, and we're the ones in our feels.

Yet another strawman

Luckily his wife is also made of straw.

Islam isn't inclusive.
youtube.com/watch?v=csieigCQHUo

k

You know who else doesn't really have to work much to prevail…?

doesn't matter. NEETs aren't exploiting anyone, the rich are.

All I got from this was some midwesterner crying about cultural appropriation.

I've known several NEETs that live off of their parents.

Daily reminder Islam is a lie.
youtube.com/watch?v=CAq22E3E_Us

this tbh. Humanism is unstable. For any self-aware atheist, it's only a matter of time before they become an edgy Nietzsche-ite or just generally unpredicable.

At least I know when and why a muslim wants to kill me. I worry that if this secular liberalism takes to strong a hold over society, it's only a matter of time before far-right type shit starts replacing it.

ITT:

There is no pride to be had in being a worthless, useless, fat sack of shit with no skills or abilities no matter what economic system you live in.

NEETs have no labour to give and will be starving by the roadside after the revolution and I'm not helping their lecherous asses