Dubs decides which faction I start a new one with

What game is that?

dorf fort is pretty engaging

Brollan

Total War Attila

It's average/mediocre

This game is cozy as fuck.

What the fuck brain

You can't screenshot PS1 games on the Vita.

Take a picture with your phone, casual

Can't I just pull a random screenshot off the interweb?

Has to be one you've taken. Even if it was some time ago.

I dunno, i can't decide what to play

Some weird rpg/virtual pet hybrid were you train and pet a witch for 100 ingame days. Has some combat and shit but the engrish really kills it for me.

What game?

do you fug her

I suggest Viewtiful Joe.

I'd test my attack-spell on your Pudding cave. If you catch my drill.

The result was Socketed gems are supported by +1 Area of Effect

Help me Holla Forums, im seriously considering buying Elite Dangerous. I know its shit but i want to fly comfily through space. What can i do?

WHAT? WHAT DO YOU MASTURBATE TO?

WitchSpring, and sadly no you can't fug her.

buy a VR headset and a HOTAS and never look back

that's what I did, 400+ hours in VR in less than 4 weeks

Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness.
took a screenshot of the ridiculous Miror B. and a peon QT female. The sequel kind of drops the punk/music aesthetic the first one has. It's also incredibly easy to purify shadow pokemon now. Oh well

How much did you pay? Also, what game?

fugg

I might test this later. I'm stuck with Valkyrie Crusade and Potion Maker for now.

Armello

even if 'ironically' you have that tab open, kill yourself

You should kill yourself for dumping that much money on a F2P game hombre

Boo hoo, I spend over $200 on a game I like over 4 years
Stay mad.

$900 for the hmd and $200 for the HOTAS

basically just been playing ED and H3VR

How is Furry LoL?

lol over 200$ that's pretty bad. I spent a whole 70$ on diablo 2 and that's lasted me a whole well it came out in 2000 so 16 years now? I also didn't have to deal with reactionary patches every 2 months and horrible servers because I could play single player!

time to full combo i guess

It's closer to furry Settlers of Catan, but it's pretty fun.

Decided to play this after it came out on the eshop.

I was used to Fusion and Zero Mission before playing this so it felt a bit clunky and wasn't sold on it at first, but now that I've played it for a bit I'm really enjoying it.

Which hmd is it, HTC Vive?

I never understood Dwarf Fortress enough to give it a try.

Yes i'll kill myself later, don't worry.

I changed games to something I can screenshot instead

Why? Because I enjoy supporting devs that I like?

If you're killing yourself anyway, you might as well try it. What else were you planning to do with your time?

Microtransactions aren't supporting developers. Merely buying the game is you turbo faggot.

BABA BOOIE BABA BOOIE HOWARD STERN'S PENIS

Been emulating Grandia III. Best battle system in any JRPG.

I'm not supporting mtx, I'm supporting the devs by purchasing things via mtx

GGG is the developer. All proceeds go directly to them?

Trails of Cold Steel on the PSVita.

The girl on the right is named Bridget. For some reason, my brain linked her to Bridget from Guilty Gear - so I just assume she has a penis that causes her short skirt to rise in the front when she gets an erection. She's usually behind a piano, and I can't help but fantasize that I'm under the keyboard and sucking her cock while she's practicing her concerto.

What did you expect, I actually bought a PSVita. Of course I suck dick.

Also completed W101 for I think the fourth time this morning

except you're supporting MTX.
There's literally no way you can excuse that.

And here's where I'd put a screenshot of Armored Core 2

what this guy said, because apparently he's my number one nigga:

HTC Vive + Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog + ED = comfily flying through space to the point that you forget to eat

No I'm not. I never said I liked them.
All I said was that I bought them to support the devs. As I expected, you're fucking jealous of my dosh and cool shit. Get wrecked

I wonder how many of you can recognize this game from this shitty screenshot alone.

I'm not supporting EA when I buy games published by them, I'm supporting the devs!
I'm not supporting microtransactions I just pay into the system and make it profitable to have microtransactions!

But you're not. EA takes at least 30% publishing fee. As I've said at least twice, 100% of my money goes to the devs?

except by buying into microtransactions you're showing that microtransactions are a viable income source you mong

Are any parts of that setup optional? Only the Vive with a 360 controller, or just the HOTAS with a screen? Im not paying 1.1k for just one game.

Zone of the Enders 1

I'd say the HMD is the most important thing with ED. It gives you situational awareness like crazy, and you really feel like you're flying a ship in outer space.

If you want to go on budget, you can try TrackIR + HOTAS. It won't be as immersive, but it'll give you similar situational awareness because it'll tie the camera to head tracking (with acceleration so you don't have to turn your head and crack your eyeballs straining to see your monitor).

That's ADAs HUD, so ether Zone of the enders 1 or 2.

Let me just go ahead and order the Prophecy supporter pack
OH WAIT

It's technically a preorder, right? :^)
Fuck off.

So what, explain to me how you buying into microtransactions isn't supporting microtransactions in your messed up world

I'll consider it, thanks user.

How about the game itself? I've heard that it's extremely bland and repetitive.

It's like the elder god of bland and repetitive.
Comfy as fuck, with a lot of nice ships to work towards, but you really have to enjoy chilling in space doing the same thing for hours.
People aren't wrong when they equate it to Euro Truck Simulator.

webm related

Been trying to find a time filler game, and this seems to suit it well. I didn't like original BoI as much as I do this, imo.

I think you've got me convinced, even though i shouldn't buy it right now, a timesink is best when holiday starts.

So, Tomb Raider modded to 0.25 speed, closeup facial cutscenes only?

Says the guy with plebbit open. That is not /r/eve

Someone else made it, I only downloaded it.

what is so special about it?

You didn't say it had to be my own screenshot. It feels like all I do nowdays, apart from work, is read and translate manga and play risk of rain. Miner is my favourite character, his regular attack has some of the highest DPS, as far as regular attacks go.

play risk of rain buddy.

the game is surprisingly fun

Roll boy Roll

I'm not playing anything right now. I'm searching for the classic kind of rpg. The ones with choices and consequences. I'm having a hard time having fun.

I already have. It was quite fun while it lasted, but once I had unlocked, picked up everything and did a whole bunch of different artifact runs over whatever months, the fun just burnt out for me.

Give Underrail a crack, I think it is exactly what you're looking for.

I've actually played that already.

yeah I feel you there, pic related was the last run I ever did

On that note
I've been having a lot of fun with 7th dragon, it's a really solid JRPG, some minor issues here and there, but nothing too serious, best vanilla JRPG I've played in a good while

curses, foiled again

I never could get into this game. How does it pan out?

Diplomacy at it's finest.

this game is pretty fun

You should really post something to identify the game…

i love rtw, it was my first RTS/grand strategy game

No one should play EYE for the story. Just play to have fun and enjoy whatever mechanics it has.

Story is nonexistent in EYE

Only the most hardcore gamers in the world will recognize this.
please fucking help me

No point in playing it then, I guess.

It's a shitty camera

Never played Dragon's Dogma?

Dangan's Dangan: Dangan Dangan
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
play it faget

I want to play Dragon's Dogma but I feel like its' content is pretty limited, like no regenerating quests and dynamic shit to keep you interested or surprised after a few days of straight playing

Well, a story does sort of exist in a very vague sense. It has some weird abstract humor to it too during some of the events.

I like it that during some points of the game, you can kill some NPCs and the game will still let you progress along a certain path.

It could definitely use more content but just exploring everywhere in the overworld and BBI at least once justifies the price/torrent for me. I've spent around 300 hours in it between 3 characters.

The game was intended to have a lot more to it but it got cut since its release was quite rushed. ¿DD2 WHEN?

you don't want one after the horror that was DDO

Just play DDO online goy

You're pretty good.

Get the fuck out of here Todd, and take your shitty Radiant Quests with you.

man the reason I love DD so much more than monhun is almost entirely because you don't have to grind so much, fuck DDO and everything it stands for

also climbing and better character customization to make lolis and thick ara~ waifus

The PC version of DD sold around 300k, does that sound like enough to justify a sequel? I'm not really sure what kind of numbers they were hoping for.

Dark Mod is freeware that proves if you get people who actually care together to make something you can make gold, tech-level be damned.

Seriously, you could title this "THE STEALTH GAME THE GAME INDUSTRY DOESN'T WANT YOU TO KNOW ABOUT" and people would pour money into this game but here it is out there just for fucking free.

How are gc emulators anyway?

sounds like a case of GitGud to me, you don't really have to grind in low and high rank, and those are like, 20 hours of game already.

Nope, though I've seen people mention it a lot.

Dolphin is great

Source?This is actually a quite decent number, it's how much dark souls for pc sold at around 6 months after launch.

This is on a Vita game?!

my favorite MMORPG

It's not bad, it's more of a disney furry than degenerate furry
what? nigga please go watch some gameplay

is that conker?

He's gonna need a bigger medkit.

Yes.

C'mon, Dragon's Dogma quests weren't really special.
They already consisted of quests that could have been repeated over and over.

am I the only person who gets incredibly depressed when a videogame character shows affection because it's a stark reminder I've never experienced it IRL?
I've been unable to finish multiple games for this reason alone.

That's it i'm selling my 3DS and getting a Vita.

lets see you kill anything in HR with the starter weapons or by only killing shit once.
"Git Gud" doesn't cover it when it's literally time out that's your main foe from your equipment being shit

goddammit

I'm playing stellaris. The second difficulty of ftl travel is so much better for seeing borders and natural choke points than the easiest difficulty. If you ever try that game, don't bother with the easy difficulty even to learn how to play.
Also small galaxies with lots of factions is the best way to do it.

Hope you didn't pay for it, OP. Here's the full game in flash.
Well, never mind, it's actually a virus. Thanks for the early warning, AVG. Try letting me know before I play it next time instead of just trying to attach it to a post. Fuck.

I keep trying Path of Exile hoping that it would be good but every time I do I remember that I only play it in hopes I'll meet someone and be able to pretend I'm not lonely for a while and that I don't actually like dungeon crawlers.

You definitely have to fight a lot of the same dudes over and over, significantly more than you do in DD even with there being chimeras and cyclopses every 10 meters.

steamspy.com/app/367500
I had known this earlier because someone posted how nuDOOM was doing (~430k) and I thought it was funny that they barely outsold a 5 year old port of a japanese game with zero marketing.

No.

don't worry, i didn't pay a cent

But why? He could just download the original version + translation without it

that's what i did

Actually I just finished it.

I saw a playthrough of it a while ago, so I wasn't sure whether or not to actually get it or not. Then I decided I'd get it, but then just kill everyone for the bants. But once I actually got playing, I actually got into it and completely forgot about killing everyone.

I really enjoyed it, definitely worth playing at some point.

Nice

It is pretty shit.

That's terrible ISO performance, and the sides are so soft that it looks like a water color painting.

>>>/p/

how does it compare to the ds 7th dragon game?

Some changes, better balance between classes, a little easier until the actual bosses. Less side quest nonsense but it's super gear dependent. They mostly removed the dragonbane mechanic but the "there are only a set number of dragons in the world" is still there.
Plot's pretty average for a JRPG.

>tfw no one on my friends list plays anymore
I'm glad ANET seems content to let Guild Wars slowly die out. I don't think i could handle another Star Wars Galaxies or Ever Quest. Fucking SOE is the best at destroying what used to be fun and immersive games.

Dang it really sold 300k.
Unless crapcom is retarded, we should be getting a sequel, or maybe scalebound is the spiritual sequel or something?

wew, gives me fond memories of the time where that picture about devs not porting shit to pc because piracy was really popular.

That is actually really impressive for a port of a five-year-old game with no marketing.

why?

By scalebound I meant Deep Down, sorry.
Scalebound is by platinum and it's shit.

>people think my tabs are jokes

buddy why

It's a perfect blend of realtime and turned based combat. Everyone takes turns attacking, but there's a meter that keeps track of everyone's turn and when they'll attack. You can attack enemies and screw up the order in which they'll perform an action. Your positioning is also crucial in that everyone has to actually approach their target instead of darting back and forth from a group like in, say, Final Fantasy. Sometimes if you're too far from attacking an enemy your character can get tired and waste their turn, so be careful to what enemies are in your immediate range. 3 builds on this by adding combo attacks between characters; if you knock an enemy in the air with a critical attack (which are what you perform to mess with an enemy's placement on the turn meter), someone who is designated to attack that same enemy can perform an aerial combo for extra damage. Again, timing and placement is everything, as the enemy will fall down in real time, so you can miss when you plan to attack it.

OFF had something like that

huh?

OFF is a simplistic RPG with good design. Google "off game"

it's a game by a crazy frenchman called Mortis Ghost
give it a go, it's gr8

Was just curious.
I started playing Undertale yesterday, it's surprisingly good, fuck the fanbase.
Mettaton looks like an awesome character

Which version?

this one

he's a huge dick tbh

ooo, Don't worry, I love characters that are dicks.

WHERE IS THE WEAKSPOT?!?!

I'm learning this right now, it's going okay. Started a week ago, can beat a normal computer consistently, although I find it hard not to abuse their AI.
Sometimes it results in funny things like a human being so confused about me cancelling his expansion twice that he decides to just do it in his main base.

You didn't answer my question, user.
Which version of him are you talking about?

you need to flip it over to reveal it

HERE IT IS

but it doesn't do much damage

i was trying to be funny

Nigger I just started playing the game, I have no knowledge of his character, I just said he seems like a character I will like.

It's a DS game, easily emulated, try it out for a bit.

so, how far have ya gotten?

Download Dolphin Ishiiruka.
Its free and has a better performance in toaster pcs

Posting a shitty score

Was playing DDP earlier and made it to the last boss of the first loop but the bullets were a little faster than I anticipated.

Decided to play a star platinum run in Dark Souls. I just need to find good armor for him and then redo the whole campaign because I didn't color him blue, but I'm passing on that

Still playing Stealth Bastard. Currently on 6-1, just considering skipping the game and seeing what Stealth Inc 2's about but that would make me a pussy

Also no screenshot because I've yet to download it but I'll attempt to play Tribes Ascend again

The problem I had with Dolphin back when I last tried it (to play wind waker about 4 years ago) was that the emulator relies on single core performance, but I have an AMD CPU, so I'm a bit fucked.

Does it help with that? I had around 10-20 FPS in Wind Waker.

I BEAT DA CRAB, WTF IS THIS HELP?!?!

that's a very dangerous looking kid

YOU GONNA GET TENTACLE RAPED

Haven't decided what to play yet, I'm feeling MHP3rd though.

I was fucking with a PSO2 char creator earlier but later switched to The Sims 3, i had forgotten how much fun these games are

thank you for reminding me they are dead

my heart

Oh I will.

This is going surprisingly well. All I've got to do is rape my new territory then shit out ships and enslave/vassalise my neighbour and I'm good to go.

refer to swf

Play Ys.

It's not that impressive.

Wow, there are that many?.

Finally got around to playing this.
Good game, though I wish guys had more personalities. You get tired of their voices much more quickly than you do the female ones.

it's not a 3, it's those little red lines after the word "burst"

Not a good mission.

It's a boardgame

So far only 2 levels haven't been shit. Not sure what all the hype is about.

Just returned from a long ass hiatus that lasted 2 years, only to find the game almost entirely changed. It still lets me gofast so I'm okay with it. Crafted the Galatine, forma'd, potato'd and maxed it. Still looking for mods.
I'd prefer running with a clan but every single time I try visiting 4/vg/ thread it was like a festival of retards talking to retards so I just gave up after the 3rd try. I remember there being an 8/v/ WF thread, but I guess I'm too late for the party.

8ch guild still exists, but it's like 99% dead.
Whenever I try to make threads about WF Holla Forums explodes with autism.

I'm just looking for a place where I have a few people to play with ;_;
It's boring to go fast alone and I need someone to show me the rope of the new shits anyway. There's so much stuffs.

That looks way comfier than the shit I build. I usually mine out gigantic sections of each floor at a time so I can use it when I need it.

Eh no thank you, you can have them.

BONER ACHIEVED

Things could be better, also could be worse.

Thief 3 was better in my opinion. Only problem I had with it was the massive amounts of loading screens.

I got nothing better to play, also quality fucking game Bethesda.

Well you should at least download 1 other game to your computer user.

Go play EYE

Download unNethack and some pretty tilesets, there. Now you have something better to play.

Playing through the Telltale Game of Thrones story, just got done with episode 2. Some restrictions are in place to make the story last longer because if martin did it, it'd come to a grinding halt once you fuck up and died with anyone really
One part that made me burst out laughing was
At the end of the second episode some guy tries to kill you, and this urchin hits him over the head
So I just ran, let the kid die. In the preview for the 3rd episode it shows her and the kid talking about the dead guard
AND I'M JUST LIKE
NIGGA U DED

I didn't play TR much back when it was new, but now I'm really enjoying it.

Hence why I said

Accompanied with my hours as of…

Weeks ago, actually.

I think you need help user

I regret fuckall, this game is awesome

Kek.

Like what and said, get a good HOTAS and enjoy the game. I don't use VR so I deem it optional, but a good HOTAS is essential

this game fuckin sucks

How can it suck? You have so many certs to grind, goy!

It's kinda fun when you are in some bigger outfit operation and people are coordinating.

It sucks because it's a shallow battleshit clone and an embarrassment to the name Planetside

Wish I had played the first one when it was alive.

Yeah, it was my favorite game of all time.

YOU BEST BE PLAYING THE FREE VERSION NIGGA

Balrogs catch phrase is different dependig on the translation

original free translation was better

Should be playing plus, though. Better music and graphics.

That seems like a lot of dmg user

Which one, Holla Forums ?

Two Worlds 2, nigger.

That game is garbage.

Clash Royale

Fun but a little money hungry.

Can't find Steam screenshots for some reason.
Latest game was Dark Souls 3

Indeed

wotlk

I recently moved away from housing my dwarves in commieblock-spires. This is much more pleasing.
I recently ran into Adamantine but the one metals I have are zinc, silver and lead. I really don't want to punch through to Funland without a properly equipped militia.

Going for my second playthrough since I somehow missed the entire DLC and Ash Lake zones during my first time.

The piston translocation bug lets you make elevators so fast they outspeed flying. I've always wanted to build a superfast minecart system in the sky, for transport. Now it's even easier.

I've only completed a third of it but I'm pretty sure this is the best english-released VN I've ever seen.

How do you praise them? I always end up hitting poor Pio.

user GO BACK TO YOUR GAME
YOU'RE ABOUT TO GET FUCKED UP

Touch and rub. I still can't find a way to reliably tickle them though, end up hitting them.

Every single one of those tabs is pure gold.

Fucking thank you. Are there any other interactions you can do?

Not my screenshot but did this mission earlier. The sense of scale coming up on this guy was genuinely impressive even though the framerate clearly couldnt handle it. Cool game.

PS3 sure was a technological leap right?

I do not remember any frame rate problems, at least on the 360.

Unfortunately I don't have any screenshots of Doom handy. It's pretty much all my computer can handle until I figure out what's wrong with it. Unfortunate since I was in the middle of a bunch of games when it shit itself.

Oh, actually, I've been playing Portrait of Ruin on my flashcart. Its completion rate is being kind of weird, though. Either that or I'm very good at this game.

Uh, isn't this Conception 2? Which is also on 3DS?

That's a good one, user.

Das it, mayne.

I'm up to 218% now because I beat the boss in the pyramid area.

Oh it is? Then i just need to get homebrew running on this thing.

No, it's Trillion: God of Destruction, which is Vita exclusive.

Jeez dubs, stop beating the game super good. It honestly might be a rom thing, I'm not sure.

That just seems plain stupid if you were willing to spend money to get this thing. But yeah, get that CFW rolling if you can.

Yeah, I assumed it was a compatibility thing with my flashcart or something. First few times I tried to make a file, the touch screen wouldn't respond, but only in this game.

We took some corpses and only made it out with two wounded men. I'd say it was a good op.

I had to stop playing because I kept debating the game mechanics in my sleep to the point where I was troubled getting into sleep at all for several days.

Man fuck that goddamn game

Oh. Well. I feel dumb.

You're remembering incorrectly.

Replaying it with the current english patch. I remember it gave me feels so I'm prepared.

Good taste. One of the best (and seemingly underrated) h-games.

Heard there was a second game, know if it's translated before I get done with the first?

Oh yeah, I forgot they were working on that. Best place to check for a patch would be ULMF.

Looks relevant to my interests, whats the game?

dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE102967

Cheers

Startopia is pretty cool. Sadly can't hold a candle to Dungeon Keeper, but it's still worth a playthrough.
It's a shame this sub-genre of management sims is dead.

Oi what the fuck, when did Innocent get to do this?

If I remember right it's from one of the monster contracts you have equipped. Or maybe a combination of contracts.

Name?

Cropped screen of a weird invasion I had last night in DS3.
Tribal dudes running around a bonfire with torches.

Man, what I wouldn't do for a proper Dungeon Keeper sequel. War For The Overworld was breddy alright but I need moar.

Root Double: Before Crime * After Days

Unfortunately the quality drops a lot in the later routes, its still a good game but its much, much better at setting up the mystery than answering it

Its by one of the ever, never and remember guys

Ultimate Torment and Torture. The longer-form design is fairly creative and works well, architecture is good, the voice acting is surprisingly effective. And it's doom, so what can go wrong.

War for the Overworld hasn't been on my radar at all, guess I know what to play next.
Have you played Evil Genius? It's a pretty decent DK clone.

vauban prime for 120 plat

I tried playing it again a few weeks or a month ago, but had to give up due to save games being corrupted.

Of course you could say you're not supposed to load, but I the guards are often telepathic. They can see you behind them if you're fully lit up.

Beat it yesterday but this is my most recent game.

NSA pls go

that water used to blow my fucking mind

Overall the graphics aged pretty poorly but the water still looks amazing.

It is the most comfy game I've ever played. Get it.

oop, forgot image. Paradox is redpilling tbh.

Hey.

Hey you.

And all other dolphinbros while we're at it.

Dolphin has a widescreen hack now.

Well shit. I tried it earlier and it fucked with the title screen so I turned it off, but I guess it works fine in game.

Maybe update your emulator? I got both 4.0.2 and 4.0-9224 on my system. 4.0.2 is supposed to be the stable version, but it's got so many flaws I tend to use the newer one when I want to play anything.

I'm using 4.0-9386. The emulator itself warns that it can cause graphical artifacts. It seems to mostly manifest in UIs, which I can tolerate now that I know regular 3D scenes work fine.

Did you get the Viper Mk IV freebie as well??

Teach me your secrets
Every time I tried the graphics would get all fucked up; the world geometry was okay but all the NPCs were jittery or twisted out of shape.

Enjoying some Wii U piracy because fuck NoA.

Why bother playing D44M when I can have endless amounts of infinitely more fun playing WADs instead?

help me

Well yeah, that's the best part. Seeing all the wierd flaws the devs never thought to hide.

Update your dolphin? Of course they've been working on it all this time. They like paper mario as much as the rest of us.

There's still a thing in the petalburg sewers where the game gets unplayable. I used 4.0.2 to push through it and haven't had problems since.

Does this count Holla Forums?

Oh also trying out some Pokemon rom ahcks.

We're both beyond help, and i think you know that already.

Fucking gooks and their race-locked classes.

Not my screenshot, but I just had my first few run-ins with the dragons in EDF 2025.

I also recently snagged a satellite blaster and had a ton of fun calling in giant ass beams of light - Deroys go absolutely fucking berserk when you hit 'em with it, it's great.

rollan

fuck nigga I want gas you but
my nigga

warframe is also fun, where did the Holla Forums guild go?

looks good, is it good?

I hate to be the jewish advocate, but the people I've heard from happen to say that its comfy as shit, regardless if everyone involved is a jew.

fuck nigga I remember the times Holla Forums had on it

nigga is my nigga

it gets very stale after awhile.

it's fun with other Holla Forumsirgins

god damnit why bother making something if elins cant use it?