ITT: movies that do the turquoise and pink thing really good-like

ITT: movies that do the turquoise and pink thing really good-like.

Atomic Blonde

ew no

not gonna give it to you because Drive is shit

Where did this even come from?

Not that guy but I didn't really enjoy Drive either

Plot was very by the numbers without the visuals to really carry it. The opening scene was the most visually striking in the whole film. Only standout part was the music and Gosling's portrayal of the character

I enjoyed The Neon Demon a lot more

Dire Straits music video

Alright, that's something I guess.
I'm a big fan of Refn's work. I even enjoyed Only God Forgives.

Which is one of his best

How about the older ones?

Pusher

Bleeder

Fear X

and what's with Too Old To Die Young ?

They exist?

Pic unrelated?

I have to dispute this, it was effortless, mainly because it had no effort, it was a bland as you can get character with shit for depth and encased antics ripped off from other movies with vastly different contexts
Music was good but felt very out of place and served no purpose in many scenes that dragged down
Cinematography had good tonalities but poor framing and even worse subject options, along with standard camera work

Only neo80's faggotry saves it from the sands of time

oosh

dude, it's a character that would be a silent protag if this were a video game. He was always written that way. The way gosling portrayed him is the same as anybody else would have.
pick an actor, you'll get the same stone cold dead eyed result. That's the character.

Even when i don't like Gosling's technique, i didn't blame him, the character itself is shit-tier
Take for example GTA III with the mute hitman, the guy himself had plenty of emotions, quirks and general antics in his movements judging by cutscenes alone, and this is the classic example of a silent protagonist in a plot-heavy game.
Maybe a more trained actor would've squeezed more personality into the role but i agree, the role itself was very poorly written because it's made to portray his context and interactions more, but the director focused on him way too much, unmemorable characters surrounding him didn't help either.
Mediocre movie for stylish teenagers, undoubtedly an icon of our autistic times, much like the homosexual standard Top Gun

Redditors who couldn't understand the film.

This looks like some gay instagram shit.

leave me alone

Faggots

When I first saw Drive I liked it but by the end of the movie I was lik wtf it's shit.

Good movie.

top kek

Pusher is a fucking masterpiece. The relevance and impact of that film, compared to whatever else was being done at the same time, is simply unbelievable. The movie never got a total classic status, and wasn't as comercially successful to the big public but it burned the underground scene. So few realize nowadays how it was one of the most influential films of the 90s, because everyone that was into cinema saw it back then, and a lot of relevant people were inspired by it. One of those ironies of history, I guess.

And all his other movies are pretty good too, even Fear X. It's not that engaging or entertaining but it manages to create its own rules, and plays very well by them.

From people who aren't reddit