A very troubling picture is currently in circulation on social media

A very troubling picture is currently in circulation on social media.

It shows a woman who is kneeling in front of an audience of Arab men who want to buy her as a sex slave. It happened at an auction organized by the terrorist organization Islamic State - in Saudi Arabia, according to The Sun.

The photo was found on a cell phone belonging to a jihadist who was killed in the Iraqi city of Al-Ahirqat, which IS took over in 2014. The woman is believed to be Iraqi, according to the British authorities.

Members of the Iraqi army found the picture on the deceased jihadists phone as they liberated the town. They now claim that it is a picture of one of the sex slave auctions held in Saudi Arabia.

The Arab country is part of the coalition of countries along with the US and Britain to fight against the Islamic State, but several media reports claim that rich Saudi men are accused of sponsoring IS.

Britain also sells weapons to Saudi Arabia, despite concerns the hardline Muslim nation is committing war crimes in Yemen - and it 'seems inevitable' they involve UK weapons according to a report leaked earlier this month.

A spokesman for the British army says to the media:

'Our investigation officer was appalled at the set of images involving what we believe to be an Iraqi Yazidi (an ethnic minority in the region) woman taken as sex slave.'

Pictures on the phone show the woman both at the auction and in sexually explicit material with the jihadist in a hotel room.

Similar pictures have have been found on many mobile phones, says the British spokesman, who also adds that the jihadist

archive.is/NOInm

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Africa_Squadron
tagthesponsor.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Arabs love slavery.
News at 11.

slowpoke.jpg, I've seen this pic several times here.

Not like the girl would've had any say in who she's married to even if she wasn't taken as a slave. Muds gonna mud.

Nothing news putin and friends have been selling Russian women as slaves to saudies since the 80's

You fags are not westerners

kek he wasn't fucking kidding

Why does it seem like the brown races excel at slavery and fail utterly at working?

Seriously, they'll cut off their own arms before they pick up a fucking shovel, but they'll fight and die to enslave others.

Fucking muds.

No shit, why do you think they are trying to make believe that Dubai of all fucking places is some beautiful place to work in as a beautiful female…

Feminism is a product of enlightenment thought, along with equality under the law, democracy, free speech, and other mistakes.

Not really but beware of those that in order to virtue-signal towards us with the anti-shitskin stance, will try and protect the kikes subvertion of western civilisation.

Yazidi's aren't muds, user.

The west has always had a very specific places for women before the current madness. It has nothing in common with sandnigger barbarism.

Hot as fuck.

Domestic oil production to starve the lizard eating camel fuckers when?

Maybe throw a lit stick into the oil. Once the oil is on fire then they will not be able to put it out.

No, but they are still Mud people. :^)

>>>/degenerate/

sounds awful

Feminism is a form of Marxism. Stop trying to through self rule under the bus. How do you think Brexit happened?

Better solution: Wipe them out to the last women and children, put colonies of white christians there to manage things, and take their oil without dealing with the problems.

So what? This has been known for quite a while now.

Oy vey, kike isreali shill thread no# 6,666,666

Get lost, Schlomo.
We like Russians better than Jews, and nothing you puke up will change that.

Putin is opressing the white nationalists in russia, friendo.

The entire Middle East needs to be purged, and Saudi Arabia should be the first to go.

Perhaps we could mop up Israel first on the way to Saudi? BTW, the IIDF around here will show up and say you're a kike if you call for a purge that includes the Iranian muslims.

Notwithstanding: the RoP needs to be eradicated worldwide. Including Iran.

This is happening to white children in western countries this very moment

This isnt really new…

We all saw the slave price lists from ISIS and the Saudis.
Even they think little grills are worth more.

It clearly stated she was an Iraqi.

150 years ago British and American troops would've applauded this if she was hot enough.

I think this is fake news. That picture is from some school play IIRC where they were re-enacting a sex slave sale by ISIS.

sure, after bloody civil war 'muricans would have applauded slavery God you're dumb, luckily we don't like middle ages any longer, like dirty shitskins

So Taken was a documentary?

The british empire went to massive legths to end all slavery

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Africa_Squadron
Honor and nobility mean nothing to disgusting niggers like you

I like Russians thats why I dislike seeing them being sold as slaves. What do you think all of that mail order bride stuff was for?

Nobody said anything about child marriage. What are you derailing, Shekelberg?

I don't fucking want white nationalists anywhere in Europe. We're not USA. Ethnic nationalism or fuck off.

I never claimed anything along the lines.

Do you have the understanding of what a meme is and does. And that Truth is subjective as are facts.

Yeah and Trump insulted WAR HERO McCain, he hates the military.
Those name games are cheap and propaganda is easy.

t. Aaron Liebenthal

Fuck off modernist scum.

Oh look another "muh Yazidi" thead. Fuck off MUDS.

Iraqi, British, same difference.

reported for intolerance.

In America for sure

Top kek.

We've seen this pic before except it didn't have the histrionic black bar across her face.
It might have had a Brazzers logo though, not sure

Our enemies may be stupid, but they will find out this is bullshit and a lot of credibility could be lost, dont fucking spread this.

nice

reddit

spacing

you

fucking

faggot

Hey! That's my waifu!

Normalfags don't give a fuck, it was shown through the email leaks that Clinton, and by extension the Obama administration, knew that the Saudis were funding ISIS and barely anyone cared.

my sides exploded

Send in Liam Neeson.

Kill yourself Mohammed

Women should not be able to marry without their father(or closest father figure male relative if he's dead) approving of the marriage.

This is why I suppress my inner eco-fascist when it comes to things like oil shale. We must root out these subhumans for what they are and bleed them dry.

Pick one. Faggot.

All forms of feminism are cancer indeed.

what are you sliding chaim?

picture related.

A million dollars, herpes, syphillus, gonhorrea, the clap, and AIDS. Totally worth it.

There was some dude contacting a model agency pretending to be the secretary of some Saudi oil king, offering over 20K per girl if they participate in an orgy that includes sex and drinking piss/eating shit. At first they were like no wtf but eventually the girls agreed to do it. They'll literally eat mudslime feces for 20K, despite not living in poverty or anything.

Women only do as much as they're allowed to get away with. They're like children.

It was tagthesponsor.com/ if I recall correctly. They're exposing instagram sluts fucking arabs for huge amount of money and fucking dogs, eating shit.

I hope they have to try at least 100 times to get a response like that. Although regarding the current state of the world, i doubt even that.

Kill yourself, kike

It's not even about women tbh, any liberal nu-male would eat arab feces for less, probably for about $5000.
The west is dying.

I think my cousin might have done this. She's an insane SJW because her father's a nigra who knocked her mother up when she worked at a strip club.

I have very bad news for you.

Well, to be fair nigresses are quite loose down there, so it probably wouldn't be much of a problem getting it in. And as black people have no morality or shame this whole thing isn't really surprising.

You must be a very happy man.

It's good that you're on the right team despite all of this or maybe because of it actually

KEK HAS DELIVERED US A WAY TO TURN MUSLIMS AND FEMINISTS AGAINST EACH OTHER

We must use this

Yeah, not gonna happen, user. Muslims are number 1 in the progressive opression stack.
Women will never rebel against their liberal mantra.

What the fuck man.

Oh pls user. I have known several people that married Russian mail order women and each one chose to do it because they're aware of the divorce laws here and know that if they just stick it out for 5 years they can divorce and make bank. Then move on to another guy. Every time. They're greedy whores. Life is good now in Russia, they do this because they've already shamed themselves in their community for being whores or they're too ugly to get a rich Russian.

"what the fuck" doesn't even begin to describe what normal girls will do for money and exclusiveness. It just takes an persistent ugly fuck and $20k to make a girl fuck a camel.

It's important to understand that not all instagram women were this way. Some just post cute pics to so others can adore them, but once they really get the chance, it's all over.

and
lol

we will guillotine all of you Jacobin bastards and perpetuate our white children for all existence. Fuck you.

You should have finished reading his post, he called them mistakes.

Listen to There will be hell to pay by Dr. Pierce. The confusion is media depicts Jews as Russians to cover up crimes like massive pedo rings.

Send these feminists to Saudi Arabia, they'll know how to deal with them.

Inferiors favour coercion. Big surprise

Wrong, it appears that way now because the alliance is so new. This is a structurally extant, immutable fracture point that is going to be a source of conflict and strife for decades. We need to do everything possible to apply pressure to it.

She has a million dollars, but I don't think you can buy your self respect back for any price

She lives to serve.

Here's the uncensored version

shit wrong picture

Um. . .

Don't bash and bruise meat. It ruins the taste :^)

Shh.. let the meme do the talking.

Dubai is a fucking mirage and the world should show how full of shit this place is.

America creates terror and then plays the hero by destroying their own monsters.

The things women will do for money.

Just because there's no shortage of women as disgusting and gaping as your mother doesn't mean they're all like that.

Someone take him behind the shed, i'll go get my gun.

Keep deluding yourself.

When you're done; welcome to modern womynz.

You get the story you want to see from these pictures. Some of these girls come from countries where 20k amounts to years of hard menial labor, and some of them clearly struggle with the decision.

They're white. 20k is like the average per capita income for the shittiest European countries. That's like a 1 year average salary in Russia or Poland, not hard menial labor at all.

That still doesn't change they're whores at heart.

You clearly struggle with understanding the consequences of whoredom and sexual deviance.

What's the difference?