Gentlemen, place your bets

The (((ADL))) Just tweeted this out, looks like they caught one of the threat-makers.

In New York

Let's see how long it takes before we get some information on (((who))) this culprit is.

twitter.com/ADL_National/status/837660950157213696

Other urls found in this thread:

abc7ny.com/1782896/
archive.is/M4qTa
riverfronttimes.com/stlouis/juan-thompson-landed-a-dream-job-writing-about-st-louis-for-the-national-media-but-was-any-of-it-true/Content?oid=3060756

breaking911.com/breaking-arrest-made-bomb-threats-adl-jewish-institutions/
archive.is/2g9bA
archive.is/QNR3X
archive.is/nvHNo
scribd.com/document/340834417/u-s-v-Juan-Thompson-Complaint-0#from_embed
archive.is/xhkPq
archive.is/oJ1Z3
hea
archive.fo/DwZLx
archive.fo/UJ2N6
archive.fo/AxzR9
archive.is/2qlOK
theintercept.com/staff/glenn-greenwald/
archive.is/hnwq9
archive.is/dWOkI
archive.is/KQC39
foxnews.com/us/2017/03/03/arrest-made-in-national-threats-to-jewish-community-centers.html
cn
archive.is/WQaML
n
archive.is/8d4nm
gawker.com/reporter-fabricated-quotes-invented-sources-at-the-int-1756672849
mediaite.com/online/man-arrested-for-jcc-bomb-threats-appears-to-be-former-journalist-fired-for-fabrication/
dailycaller.com/2017/03/03/anti-trump-communist-arrested-for-jewish-community-center-bomb-threats/
archive.is/pFGB0
archive.is/xRKkz
archive.is/AxzR9
web.archive.org/web/20170304043911/https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/837770229577056256
newsdiffs.org/
thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/03/03/journalist-went-from-making-fake-news-to-allegedly-making-fake-bomb-threats-to-frame-his-ex.html
archive.fo/TqvpC
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equatorial_Guinea
youtube.com/watch?v=c5ZXdcbfAuw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My money is on whatcha doin Rabbi although Koranimal is a good bet too.

I'll just cover that side and call it for white nazi internet troll.

My guess this was a copy cat inspired by original false flags.

Why would you assume it's not the False Flagger? The false flag itself could have been independently executed.

After all, all you need for this to truly be a false flag is for this threat maker to be anything other than a white male.

I assume it's a copy cat because the ADL bomb threat came after dozens had already been made to less notable kike institutions.

I'm not saying there weren't many false flags, but I believe the intention of the false flags was to draw out copy cats in order to further the kike narrative. Kikes are master deceivers.

https:// archive.fo/050ng
Looks like beaner?

abc7ny.com/1782896/
Juan Thompson, apparently. So a Mexican almost certainly.

Oh shit it gets better, it's a nigger journalist who was fired from The Intercept because he fabricated stories.

Are you saying this is actually the case, or it would be great if it were? I want to believe those dubs, but you sound ambiguous.

archive.is/M4qTa

Did some digging, seems this is the guy

riverfronttimes.com/stlouis/juan-thompson-landed-a-dream-job-writing-about-st-louis-for-the-national-media-but-was-any-of-it-true/Content?oid=3060756

Fucking nice.

Is this a nigger or a nigger/spic mutt? Niggers don't usually name their kid Juan.

Alternate possibility riverfronttimes.com/stlouis/juan-thompson-landed-a-dream-job-writing-about-st-louis-for-the-national-media-but-was-any-of-it-true/Content?oid=3060756

Nigger, if he's spic at all it's too small to notice

Break your links user, also I already posted that

Here's a picture
https:// theintercept.com/2015/04/08/how-st-louis-police-robbed-my-family/

My god, this guy is clearly a Nazi

If that's him they're gonna drop this story

All signs point to it being this guy. He has fabricated numerous shit in the past and I bet he was planning on writing some big story on this pretending to have intiment knowledge.

nbcnewyork.com/news/local/ADL-Says-Arrest-Made-in-Bomb-Threats-415319653.html

It seems this is indeed the guy, and that he did this over a woman whom he was trying to also harass and intimidate

Niggers name their kids everything from De'shaniqway to Latrine, why not Juan.

The picture of his mother look like she may be half or a quarter spic so family name?

if he isn't a white male they're gonna drop the story

I see, makes sense.

Thinking this over this is better than if it was a kike. Need to stoke the flames of blacks vs kikes.

CALLING IT NOW
Straight White male with Right-wing associations.

Very rarely do any of these MSM covered events take place as the kikes claim, normally its a rabbi trying to gain sympathy/attention from the brainwashed goy/
So yeah jews lie all the time, as we see on these boards with their non-stop re-landscaping of Holla Forums and now all Holla Forums is good for is for unpaid organised cheerleading for zionist neo-con internationalist globalist politics.
This is strange to anyone looking in from outside, but not strange to the well trained users here from within.

Here's a question for all; the jewish shills that have astrotufed this board into neutralised insignificance.

Why is it that it's allowed by kike-HQ bosses to point out the very common behaviour and practices of the devious scheming lying jew with "hey Rabbi Whatcha Doing?"
But surely if your astroturfing logic is to maintain consistency surely the response from the hasbara kikes should be
"Oy vey, conspiracy theory, nothing ever happens" when people mention the age old practice of jews defacing their own property and blaming it on the goy they want incarcerated.

The reason is every jewish Mossad flase flag discussion is shut down with
"Oy vey, conspiracy nutjob, nothing ever happens".

Just looking for consistency from you isreali kike shills that control all discourse on Holla Forums and 95% of the rest of the so-called jew-wise nationalist boards.

Anyway to throw off all the irritating kikes on this board I'll end this post with some of their incessant daily repeated catchphrases as part of their routine shilling
Oy vey, wait for Hitler
Oy vey kill all da moozlims,
Vote Zog instead of any real resistance to jewry
Make isreal great again
The enemies enemy is not my friend
All Mossad terror attacks are done by arabs
Oy vey

Well, I was wrong. Thankfully.

Juan = john= shitter = shit person
Kek

breaking911.com/breaking-arrest-made-bomb-threats-adl-jewish-institutions/

Bunch of sources are corroborating this. Looks like it was nigger spic liberal "Juan Thompson".

I wonder how the jews will spin this? It turned out not to be a jewish false flag, but it wasn't the white neo-nazi that they all hoped for. The press will probably just go silent until a sufficiently white male finally makes a bomb threat.

I didn't see that coming.

Wait, this wasn't about the Jewish headstones getting knocked over in St Louis, right?

A half-nigger half-spic liberal who was fired for making up sources at a left-wing paper.

I don't think we could have lucked out on a better culprit. Kikes probably regret making such a big uproar about these "bomb threats" since they thought surely a white male Trump voter must be behind this.

well i gotta hand it to this juan thompson guy. he had me fully convinced that he was jewish with that phone call. seriously did the accent right and everything. but why was he false flagging against his own cause though? doesnt make sense

May be related

Good point. This doesn't help their narrative at all.

Sounds like he was just trying to intimidate some jewess

some user called it the day of

Who could it be?

Ya, when I saw the cementary shit I knew that was niggers. I was sure the bomb threats were Kikes though.

Unedited photo of the terrorist has leaked. Clearly you can see that this man is a white terrorist.

If dubs, (((they))) paid him to do it.

Pronounced Juh-Wann

They'll just say it was a nigger nazi.

Fucking knew it.

t.18afa1

Nigger or not, he's still a right wing white supremacist terrorist.

It turns out he's a literal communist and vocally anti-white.

Still a nazi.
t. kikes

I don't know. I was expecting a Juan man army, from the ADL's reaction to all this.

Checked and keked

improved

When Trump predicted that these were false flag, here is what (((they))) said:

“We are astonished by what the President reportedly said,” Jonathan Greenblatt, chief executive of the ADL, said in a statement. “It is incumbent upon the White House to immediately clarify these remarks. In light of the ongoing attacks on the Jewish community, it is also incumbent upon the President to lay out in his speech tonight his plans for what the federal government will do to address this rash of anti-Semitic incidents.”

The Anne Frank Center for Mutual Respect, a nonprofit organization targeting discrimination and a group that has criticized Trump, released an even more critical statement.

“Mr. President, have you no decency?” Steven Goldstein, the nonprofit’s executive director, said in a statement. “To cast doubt on the authenticity of Anti-Semitic hate crimes in America constitutes Anti-Semitism in itself, and that’s something none of us ever dreamed would disgrace our nation from the White House. If the reports are true, you owe the American Jewish community an apology.”

OY VEY

This is good. Should I push through to intermediate relays?

and into the memory hole it goes.

Honestly I don't think it was a false-flag, that's why kikes kvetched so hard and made an uproar about being targeted by evil anti-semitic Trump supporters. They thought for sure the culprit would be revealed to be white…..and I'm sure it came as a huge letdown at ADL HQ to read the news and see it turned out to be a nigger spic liberal.

Anyone else worried about this reaffirming the "True conservatives suck Israel's dick" attitude in normalfags?

Every single one of the names involved in this make the entire statement completely comical.

He's a Muslim KEK. Memory hole in 3…2…1…

Holy shit, a nigger spic muslim Bernie supporter.

What could possibly be revealed that's even better for us? He's a fag? Jew wife? This is a complete narrative buster, I can't wait to see the mental gymnastics the (((ADL))) pulls to blame this on white people and "Trump's rhetoric".

this is just working out splendidly

hmmmmmmm…

They'll give him the Zimzam treatment, no doubt about it.

wew lad

archive.is/2g9bA

archive.is/QNR3X

An actual Jew being behind the threat is the only way this could be better. President Trump can use this to point out to the Jews why we need a Muslim ban. The Jews won't listen obviously, but not listening makes the Jews look even more suspicious to normals. Win/win either way.

This cant be real.

Kekaku doori.

It never fucking ends with these people.

Point them to that recording and then point at them and laugh.

Yes it does. :^)

Of course it doesn't. Jews want to exterminate the white race across the entire world. They only promote "diversity" and "tolerance" in predominantly white countries so that we'll open our borders and allow ourselves to be replaced. Kikes don't actually believe any of this egalitarian bullshit.

ADL would be smart to run with this. It's time to invade normie conservative spaces with anti-israel memes.

What gets me is that if they would just stop trying to exterminate whites, no one would give a shit about them. They could have their ethnostate and no one would bother them.

Must be those hateful fucking white males Trump is empowering

They buy into their own bullshit too much. They won't stop trying to enslave the goyim until somebody spills the last drop of chosen blood.

the opposite of love isn't hate, it's indifference

Haahahahahahaha funniest thing I've read all week.

He looks like that one nig that writes for Slate. How long until that guy does some shit too.

honestly though, what did he mean by this?

archive.is/nvHNo

But that's wrong you faggot.

In this context, he makes a good point.
They're hated because of their actions, not just because they exist.

scribd.com/document/340834417/u-s-v-Juan-Thompson-Complaint-0#from_embed

TOP KEK

Oh, my fucking god. Please hold me, Holla Forums.

IGNORE THE NIGGER SPIC, ALL OF THE OTHER BOMB THREATS WERE BY EVIL WHITE MALE TRUMP SUPPORTERS

Us white supremacist neo-nazis just can't catch a break for once. A shitskin says he wants to bomb the jews yet they're bending over backwards to find a way to blame us, as usual.

So surprised that a nigger claims whitey did it.

But that's also wrong, unless you are perfectly OK with niggers in your country as long as they are good christian civic nationalists. Personally speaking niggers in a state of inaction my neighborhood is full of pot smoking stoop squatters who do nothing but collect welfare and exist are just as infuriating as the ones actively shitting up my neighborhood.

I didn't argue for having them in any country but their own.

We've been over this already.

Jews are infacted with the archonic virus. their G-d exists but he is an evil alien and he is jealous of the holy connection (aryan) humans have with our planet. we are the logic creation of the eons of fire and the jews are the creation of the archons of darkness, in this case the archon demiurge who got aryans to mix with lower races and animals to create the jews roughly 4500 years ago

They've prove time and time again that can't be trusted to stay out of our affairs. Too dangerous to leave to their own devices.

I'm not disputing that.

Hahaha fucking kikes just can't let it go. Maybe Juan was the copy cat from the original kike false flaggers?

Someone tweet them

and suggest Jewish involvement.

That's something the media will try and ignore.

its because they are making up many parts of their retarded history.
sadly, their G-d, the archon demiurge, really exists.

Not a single thing about kike history is truthful, it's nearly entirely fabricated so they can claim to be ==FIRST==

LISTEN UP YOU APES

DOES ANYONE KNOW OF A LIST OF THESE SUPPOSED THREATS IN TERMS OF TIME AND DATE?

IF NOT, LETS START COMPILING WHAT WE KNOW

IF YOU WANT TO STOP THEM FROM SIMPLY PUSHING THIS INTO THE MEMORY HOLE, WE NEED TO START COMPILING AND COMPARING, FIGURING OUT WHAT WE CAN

DO WE EVEN KNOW IF THERE IS ANY EVIDENCE OF THESE THREATS IN EVERY SINGLE CASE ON OFFER?

nj.com/news/index.ssf/2017/03/the_threats_to_jewish_centers_and_whats_being_done.html

archive.is/UynB8

Well we wouldn't want that to happen, would we?

JEWS WERE NEVER SMART

Jews crawl out to tell the world his intentions were not anti-semitic and he as just copycatting some evil straight white male.

This is worthless, because it gives little definition as to information.
Example:

We need specific dates and times, or as close as we can get, as well as a full list of every one of the locations receiving a call.
I don't buy this shit, and neither should you.
Start digging, faggots.

BEST TIMELINE EVER

BASELINE

Jan. 4: A bomb threat was called into the preschool in the Marlboro Jewish Center Annex in Marlboro Township and the building was evacuated and searched. Authorities have not said if they believe it was related to the later threats, given that it did not occur in one of the waves of calls.

The first wave, Jan. 9: The calls targeted 16 Jewish community centers in nine states, including the Kaplen Jewish Community Center on the Palisades in Tenafly. The FBI told Reuters that some calls were recorded “robo” calls while at least one involved a person.

The second wave, Jan. 18: Threats were called in to 27 centers across 17 states, including to two in New Jersey, according to the JCCA. The Jewish Community Center of Central New Jersey in Scotch Plains and the Jewish Community Center of Middlesex County in Edison were both evacuated.

The third wave, Jan. 31: The JCCA reported that 15 centers in 10 states and one Canadian province received unfounded bomb threats. Among them were Jewish Community Center MetroWest in West Orange and, again, Kaplen JCC in Tenafly.

WE SHOULD ALSO START AN IMMEDIATE SOCIAL MEDIA CAMPAIGN PUTTING PRESSURE TO RELEASE A FULL LIST AND TIME-TABLE OF THE THREATS *AND* ALL EVIDENCE AVAIBLE TO HELP ENSURE CAPTURE OF THE SUSPECTS.
Its like nobody here gets what's fucking happening.

Seriously, its like you faggots want to be slaves.

I don't think any of the news articles about it give exact times and locations. I'll keep looking, but I'm not sure exactly who would have this data.

I wager that's the case, and it exactly why
WE NEED TO MOVE ON THIS *now* BEFORE THEY GET A CHANCE TO START COVERING THEIR TRACKS

such a crusader

Were there actually bombs or something? Horrific threats.. As for the other 92, could be from some service like the school kids use to get out of exams.

Don't forget that the "bomb threat" in Canada this week is now a proven hoax as well

More dates, but again it doesn't say which centers were called on what day.
timesunion.com/7dayarchive/article/69-bomb-threats-called-in-to-54-JCCs-nationwide-10947415.php
archive.is/xhkPq

The thing about this nigger is he's blaming some coal-burning 'white' chick for supposedly stalking him after he jilted her when she started fawning over him as her pet black 'thug'. Says she made the threats in his name to discredit him.
WHAT'S THE BETTING SHE'S A KIKE?

Why else were jewish centres, schools and institutions involved? Can we find her on his Twitter or Facebook timelines?

There weren't any actual bombs. They're just pissed because they have to evacuate when they receive a threat. It's got to be a logistical clusterfuck for them.

You can shitpost and stay a slave, or fight back and maybe win a round.
Your call, faggots.

More information required.

Will incorporate.

Oh, this would be fucking delicious. Can we find out who the #whitewoman he was dating was?

MY GOD IM HARD
shes anonymous unless i missed something..are we going through this faggots tweets we need them archived before his account goes dark

I wonder if he has ties to the (((SPLC)))

Guy according to CNN

Upon investigation, very little to incorporate, sadly.

STAGE 1, January 9th: 16 Targets, 9 States
Unknown: 16
Known: 1
Kaplen Jewish Community Center, Palisades in Tenafly

STAGE 2, January 18th: 27 Targets, 17 States
Unknown: 25
Known: "Two in New Jersey", The Jewish Community Center of Central New Jersey in Scotch Plains, The Jewish Community Center of Middlesex County in Edison

STAGE 3, January 31st: 15 Targets, 10 States, 1 Leaf-State
Unknown: 13
Known: Jewish Community Center MetroWest in West Orange, Kaplen JCC in Tenafly (2nd Time!)

NEED FEBRUARY DATA

Francesca Rossi, New York.
Good luck - there's an Italian researcher which covers most of her internet footprint, not easy to ID.

its happening.

The jews have been found out that they are behind it all.

We all knew it was them and their media dogs..they are now exposed.

The Eternal Olive strikes again.

t. American-Italian

There's a JCC close to where I live. They received one of these "bomb threats" and had a dramatic evacuation, then the next day there was a camera crew in front of the place all day and they were soliciting donations on the news.

Jews like everything that paints them as a victim. They probably got jealous all the other JCC's were doing evacuations and wanted to stage one themselves.

God Emperor redeemed!

(checked)

Impossible, his hair isn't blonde enough and he doesn't have swastika tattoos on his face. We can't forget how radical these Trump supporters actually look like.

We sticky nao. Thank you, mods.

I remember enjoying that YTMND. It was set to an audio track of the Tetris theme as a rock piece. The caption was "Communism is a Party".

I knew Communism was wrong, but I thought it was vanquished at the time and thus didn't mind joking lightheartedly about it.

htp://tracingthetribe.blogspot.com/?m=1

Tracing the Tribe: The Jewish Genealogy Blog

sounds jewish tbh
assuming it's real and not just some bs he made up it's pretty sick how these leftist actually act.

It begins

i'm sure you've looked through these but it does have very specific dates and times of when the calls were made
https ://www.documentcloud.org/documents/3480376-U-S-v-Juan-Thompson-Complaint.html

Even if it is a false flag it is putting the idea in ppls mind to blow up jew bullshit,dumb ass rabbi's LMAO!!!! yes!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! THE GOY KNOW!!!

Have to find out her mother's maiden name.

fucking neo-nazis

lol what a conspiracy theorist. :^)

Shit, I knew it was too good to be true

It's hard to believe anything this nigger says because he has already been outed as a liar and producer of fake news.

What we need is for it to be a Black Nazi, like this guy.

archive.is/oJ1Z3

This is very fucking important, guys.

Spread this news everywhere. Do not let this story disappear. Spread it on all the social media you use, comment on other posts that libtards make and bring this up. Do not let them ever fucking forget this. They were putting all their eggs on this being a white skinhead who voted Trump. NEVER let them forget this.

Go. Spread this everywhere.

OH GOODNESS

UPDATING WITH: hea vy.com/news/2017/01/jewish-community-center-jcc-bomb-threats-list-which-states-cities-where-suspect-name-origin-who-fake-hoax-real/

Unknown: 6 to 3?
Known: 10 to 13?
(4) In Florida, four cities’ Jewish Community Centers also reported bomb threats on Monday morning on January 9, the Tennessean reported. These were Jacksonville, Tampa, Orlando, and Miami Beach. The first Miami bomb threat was phoned in on Monday morning, Jan. 9, and police gave an all clear around 11 a.m. No devices were found at any of the locations. As a precaution, about 450 students and 70 teachers and staff were evacuated from Alper JCC School, The Jewish Press reported. Police were also called to the Jewish Community Center in Pine Tree at Miami Beach. In Jacksonville, a JCC off San Jose reported a bomb threat.
(2) In Maryland, a bomb threat was called into a Rockville, Maryland JCC on Jan. 9, the Tennessean reported. The threat was leveled against Bender Jewish Community Center of Greater Washington,The Jewish Press reported. The building was evacuated, but an all clear was later issued. A bomb threat was also reported at a Baltimore, Maryland Jewish Community Center on Park Heights Avenue on Jan. 9. The threat was called in around 11:46 a.m., CBS Baltimore reported. The center was briefly evacuated, and reopened around 2 p.m. once the threat was found to be unsubstantiated, Baltimore Jewish Times reported.
(1) In Tenafly, the JCC on Palisades sent out a text alert about a bomb threat that it received shortly after noon on Jan. 9, NBC New York reported. A preschool, senior center, and adult daycare facility were evacuated. An all clear was given later.
(1) Columbia, South Carolina also received a bomb threat to the Katie and Irwin Kahn Jewish Community Center on Flora Drive on Jan. 9, WISTV reported. The threat was called in just before 11:30 a.m. Police found nothing.
(1) In Nashville, a threat was phoned in around 10:30 a.m. to the Gordon Jewish Community Center at 801 Percy Warner Blvd. on Jan. 9, the Tennessean reported. About 100 people were evacuated. Police gave an all clear about two hours later.
(1 to 4?) In New Castle, Delaware, a bomb threat was called in just before noon on January 9 to the local Jewish Community Center, the Tennessean reported. The Jewish Press reported that this bomb threat was phoned in to the Siegel Jewish Community Center north of Wilmington around 11:45 a.m. The caller said the bomb was somewhere inside the complex. Everyone from four facilities at the site were evacuated: the JCC, the Jewish Federation of Delaware, the Albert Einstein Academy, and Jewish Family Services of Delaware.

Unknown: 14
Known: 13
(1) A Jewish Community Center in Birmingham, Alabama received a bomb threat on January 18. The center was evacuated.; Pre-12pm
(1) On Jan. 18, a bomb threat was phoned in to a Jewish Community Center in Marin County. Everyone was evacuated, including children at a nearby preschool. The call was automated and sounded like it was coming from a computer-generated voice. Pre-12:30pm.
(2) On January 18, two Jewish Community Centers received bomb threats. These were the JCC of Greater New Haven in Woodbridge and The Mandell JCC West Hartford.
(1) In Florida, a new bomb threat was called in on January 18 to the Miami Beach Jewish Community Center. This was the center’s second false bomb threat in two weeks. The call came just before 10 a.m. and the building was briefly evacuated.
(1) A threat was phoned in to Newton, Massachusetts on January 18. The local center was evacuated after a suspicious phone call.
(1) In Michigan, Detroit police investigated a threat against a JCC in West Bloomfield. Bomb sniffing dogs did not find anything.
(1) On January 18, the Sabes JCC in St. Louis Park was briefly closed due to a bomb threat. This was just outside of Minneapolis. The campus was evacuated and law enforcement was investigating.
(2) On January 18, centers in Scotch Plains were the subject of bomb threats. A similar threat was issued to a JCC in Edison, which led to evacuating both a YMCA and a Middlesex County JCC.
(2) A New York Jewish Community Center also received a bomb threat on January 18. This one was in Albany, New York, and the center was later reopened. An additional threat was sent to a center in Dewitt, near Syracuse. This call came in just before 10 a.m. local time to CNYCentral.
(1) The Mayerson JCC in Amberley Village in Ohio also received a bomb threat on January 18. This JCC is located just outside of Cincinnati. The center was later given an all clear.

Known: Jewish Community Center MetroWest in West Orange, Kaplen JCC in Tenafly (2nd Time!)

NEED FEBRUARY DATA

It doesn't matter, and will come to light only through hard digging.

the nigger was fired for producing fake news by the intercept. are they really trying to push this narrative? it will only make the intercept come out looking good, which is bad for them because the intercept thinks the whole "MUH RUSSIA" shit is retarded

Tell her, "Take your meds."

She isn't reading your commentary here so you're talking to nothing. Nobody cares what wildly clever thoughts you have in that skull cavity of yours. Do some fucking work.

It was him, he was the stalker. Read>>9409801

HOW CAN I GET EVEN HARDER?!

Mixed feelings on this one.

That was an early report unfortunately sourced from a Fake News site, here is updated info from the Real News.

I always fucking fuck up my links. Just kill me

Nigger, I made that post, and I know this is hard for you folks to get, but it doesn't matter.

The fact that a Jewish woman might be wrapped up in this at this time is basically worthless, and only muddies the waters.

We need a full list of every attack that happened, and where, and we need to start pushing VIA SOCIAL MEDIA for the evidence to be released.
Because the evidence is what matters.

''Do you not understand how valuable it would be if we could manage to demonstrate that there was little evidence for any of these threats, or even better, that the evidence in-hand suggested Jewish involvement, as per:

STOP THINKING LIKE NIGGERS AND START THINKING LIKE WHITE MEN
NOW IS NOT THE TIME FOR GRABBING YOUR DICK AND HURR DURRING ABOUT THIS SHIT
NOW IS THE TIME FOR NAILING THEIR TINY JEWISH BALLS TO THE WALL VIA DEMONSTRATION OF JEWISH TRICKS

HE UPDATED THE HEADLINE

archive.fo/DwZLx
archive.fo/UJ2N6

nigger, I posted his name and picture first to this thread.
you're dumb as fuck nigger

I have a boner. mmmmmm…This is going to ass ravage the enemy.

FAKE NEWS

We can't let them memoryhole this. They publish an article blaming Trump supporters on these "threats" shortly after their own fucking writer actually made the calls. You don't get much more blatant gas-lighting that that.

You forget that if it's a jew, they'll just say she's a white woman. You know how they instantly transform from white to kike in the media.

and just what the fuck are you doing, exactly?

Turns out he was also one of those anti-GamerGate faggots.
archive.fo/AxzR9

DON'T FORGET THEY CLAIMED THE HOAXER DIDN'T WORK FOR THEM

You're shit at researching nigger.
https:// projects.propublica.org/graphics/jcc-bomb-threats

screen cap everything
screen cap everything
screen cap everything—————
screen cap everything
screen cap everything

You mean archive everything, its easy for them to claim screencaps are photoshopped.

They're all private videos.

did anybody on here catch that?

Do both, that leads to a logical trap. Post the pic, then when they call it fake post the archive. Ruins their momentum in a debate.

Also, these bomb threats weren't just happening in the USA they were also occurring in the UK.
https:// www.thejc.com/news/uk-news/school-bomb-threat-1.430294

Holy shit, he's a living vortex of memetic energy.

twitter.com/studentactivism

It is very likely this nigger is a copy cat. If I was a betting man that's where my money would be. Kikes are still behind the initial narrative push of bomb threats against themselves.

There's no way some kikes weren't involved at some level. He's just their fallguy.

we may have made a slight miscalculation when we opened the warp

Good point.

So will they let him take the blame, or will the kike who's been doing it continue?

S-S-SHUT IT DOWN

Unknown: 6 to 3?
Known: 10 to 13?

(4) In Florida, four cities’ Jewish Community Centers also reported bomb threats on Monday morning on January 9, the Tennessean reported. These were Jacksonville, Tampa, Orlando, and Miami Beach. The first Miami bomb threat was phoned in on Monday morning, Jan. 9, and police gave an all clear around 11 a.m. No devices were found at any of the locations. As a precaution, about 450 students and 70 teachers and staff were evacuated from Alper JCC School, The Jewish Press reported. Police were also called to the Jewish Community Center in Pine Tree at Miami Beach. In Jacksonville, a JCC off San Jose reported a bomb threat.

(2) In Maryland, a bomb threat was called into a Rockville, Maryland JCC on Jan. 9, the Tennessean reported. The threat was leveled against Bender Jewish Community Center of Greater Washington,The Jewish Press reported. The building was evacuated, but an all clear was later issued. A bomb threat was also reported at a Baltimore, Maryland Jewish Community Center on Park Heights Avenue on Jan. 9. The threat was called in around 11:46 a.m., CBS Baltimore reported. The center was briefly evacuated, and reopened around 2 p.m. once the threat was found to be unsubstantiated, Baltimore Jewish Times reported.

(1) In Tenafly, the JCC on Palisades sent out a text alert about a bomb threat that it received shortly after noon on Jan. 9, NBC New York reported. A preschool, senior center, and adult daycare facility were evacuated. An all clear was given later.

(1) Columbia, South Carolina also received a bomb threat to the Katie and Irwin Kahn Jewish Community Center on Flora Drive on Jan. 9, WISTV reported. The threat was called in just before 11:30 a.m. Police found nothing.

(1) In Nashville, a threat was phoned in around 10:30 a.m. to the Gordon Jewish Community Center at 801 Percy Warner Blvd. on Jan. 9, the Tennessean reported. About 100 people were evacuated. Police gave an all clear about two hours later.

(1 to 4?) In New Castle, Delaware, a bomb threat was called in just before noon on January 9 to the local Jewish Community Center, the Tennessean reported. The Jewish Press reported that this bomb threat was phoned in to the Siegel Jewish Community Center north of Wilmington around 11:45 a.m. The caller said the bomb was somewhere inside the complex. Everyone from four facilities at the site were evacuated: the JCC, the Jewish Federation of Delaware, the Albert Einstein Academy, and Jewish Family Services of Delaware.

Unknown: 14
Known: 13

(1) A Jewish Community Center in Birmingham, Alabama received a bomb threat on January 18. The center was evacuated.; Pre-12pm

(1) On Jan. 18, a bomb threat was phoned in to a Jewish Community Center in Marin County. Everyone was evacuated, including children at a nearby preschool. The call was automated and sounded like it was coming from a computer-generated voice. Pre-12:30pm.

(2) On January 18, two Jewish Community Centers received bomb threats. These were the JCC of Greater New Haven in Woodbridge and The Mandell JCC West Hartford.

(1) In Florida, a new bomb threat was called in on January 18 to the Miami Beach Jewish Community Center. This was the center’s second false bomb threat in two weeks. The call came just before 10 a.m. and the building was briefly evacuated.

(1) A threat was phoned in to Newton, Massachusetts on January 18. The local center was evacuated after a suspicious phone call.

(1) In Michigan, Detroit police investigated a threat against a JCC in West Bloomfield. Bomb sniffing dogs did not find anything.

(1) On January 18, the Sabes JCC in St. Louis Park was briefly closed due to a bomb threat. This was just outside of Minneapolis. The campus was evacuated and law enforcement was investigating.

(2) On January 18, centers in Scotch Plains were the subject of bomb threats. A similar threat was issued to a JCC in Edison, which led to evacuating both a YMCA and a Middlesex County JCC.

(2) A New York Jewish Community Center also received a bomb threat on January 18. This one was in Albany, New York, and the center was later reopened. An additional threat was sent to a center in Dewitt, near Syracuse. This call came in just before 10 a.m. local time to CNYCentral.

(1) The Mayerson JCC in Amberley Village in Ohio also received a bomb threat on January 18. This JCC is located just outside of Cincinnati. The center was later given an all clear.

Known:
Jewish Community Center MetroWest in West Orange, Kaplen JCC in Tenafly (2nd Time!)
DATA NEEDED

STAGE 4, February 27th: 25 Targets, ? States
Unknown: 0
Known: 25

(4) The Anti-Defamation League’s office in San Francisco was also evacuated after a bomb threat was called in to a receptionist at 4:19 p.m., the San Francisco Chronicle reports. Police searched the building and gave the all clear about 7 p.m. when nothing was found. The Lawrence Family Jewish Community Center in La Jolla, California, was evacuated after a bomb threat was called in Monday afternoon, Fox 5 San Diego reports. It was the third threat to the JCC in recent weeks, KGTV reports. The Oshman Family Jewish Community Center in Palo Alto, California, said it received a threatening phone call Monday evening. The Merage Jewish Community Center of Orange County in Irvine, California, was evacuated about 4:40 p.m. Monday, the Orange County Register reports. About 1,000 people were at the facility and its Tarbut V’Torah school at the time, according to the Register. The threat was made by phone. Bomb-sniffing dogs from the Orange County Sheriff’s Department responded and searched the center and school, but nothing was found.

(1) The Jewish Community Center of Southern Nevada in Las Vegas was evacuated after a bomb threat was called in Monday night.

(1) The Jewish Community Center in Mercer Island, Washington, were evacuated after a threat was made, Q13 Fox reports. Mercer Police said no bombs were found during a search, but the Bellevue Police bomb squad was brought in to assist.

(1) The Levite Jewish Community Center in Birmingham, Alabama, received a phone call with a bomb threat about 8 a.m. Monday, Al.com reports. The caller told an employee of the JCC that there was a bomb in the building. The threat is the third received by the Birmingham community center since January. The first threat was made on January 18 and the second was made on February 20.

(3) The Jewish Community Center in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, received a threat via a phone call about 10:30 a.m., PennLive.com reports. The school and day care at the location were evacuated and police searched the building. The center was returning to normal operations about noon after nothing was found. The York Jewish Community Center in Pennsylvania was also evacuated Monday morning after a bomb threat was called in about 10 a.m., the York Daily Record reports. The center reopened about noon. According to PennLive.com, York Police said the bomb threat came from a “robotic voice,” that sounded male. The Perelman Jewish Day School and Kaiserman Jewish Community Center in Wynnewood, Pennsylvania were evacuated about 10:45 a.m. after a bomb threat was called in, Philly.com reports.

(1) The Siegel Jewish Community Center in Wilmington, Delaware was evacuated after a bomb threat was called in Monday morning, WDEL reports. New Castle County Police tweeted about 10:30 a.m. that they were responding to the threat, the third that the Siegel JCC has received in a month.
The Charles E. Smith Jewish Day School in Rocvkille, MAryland, was evacuated after a bomb threat was called in at 9:22 a.m., the Washingtonian reports. Montgomery County Police sent two K9 units to search the school, which is attended by about 500 students, and no explosives were found, Laurie Erlich, the school’s communications director, said. Classes resumed at 10:40 a.m.

(1) The Gesher Jewish Day School in Fairfax, Virginia received a bomb threat at 9:19 a.m., the Washingtonian reports. Don Gotthardt, a Fairfax Police spokesman, told the Washingtonian officers searched the K-8 school and found “nothing.” About 143 students and staff were evacuated from the school as a precaution until a search could be completed.

(1) The Katz Jewish Community Center in Cherry Hill, New Jersey, was evacuated Monday morning. No explosives were found. Pre-11am, re-opened by 1pm. “They said there was a bomb, and that was all,” Les Cohen, executive director of the Katz JCC, told Philly.com. The Jewish Federation of Southern New Jersey is also located in the building.

(4) Three Jewish Community Centers on Staten Island, New York, were evacuated after a bomb threat was made, the Staten Island Advance reports. The threat was considered to be made against all three locations, in Sea View, Arden Heights and Tompkinsville, Ruth Lasser, a JCC spokeswoman, told the Advance. The buildings were swept and no bombs were found, Lasser said. The call was made to the JCC in Sea View about 9:30 a.m., according to Lasser. The caller seemed to be a man and the call was short. The caller made reference to bombs going off in two hours, Lasser said. The Jewish Community Center of Mid-Westchester, in Scarsdale, New York, was evacuated about 11 a.m. after a bomb threat was called in, the Daily Voice reports. There were no injuries and no explosives were found. The Jewish Community Center on the Hudson in Tarrytown, New York, was evacuated after a bomb threat was called in at 9:13 a.m., Tarrytown Police Sergeant James Kovacs told the Journal News. The building was searched and cleared by 10:55 a.m., police said.

(1) The Jewish Alliance of Greater Providence in Rhode Island received a bomb threat Monday morning, NBC 10 News reports. The threat was made through an automated call, the Providence JCC said. Police swept the building and did not find any explosives.

(1) The Jewish Community Center in Ann Arbor, Michigan, received a bomb threat about 9:20 a.m. at its Hebrew Day School, Ann Arbor Police Lieutenant Matthew Lige told MLive.com. The search was completed about noon and no explosives or suspicious packages were found, Lige said. Students and staff were let back into the building.

(1) No explosives were found after a bomb threat was called in to the Jewish Community Center in Indianapolis, Indiana, the Indy Star reports. The threat was called in about 10:40 a.m.

(1) The Jewish Community Center in Asheville, North Carolina, was evacuated about 9:30 a.m. after a call was made to the JCC saying a bomb was inside the facility, the Asheville Citizen-Times reports. No suspicious items were found.

(1) The David Posnack Jewish Day School at the Jewish Community Center in Davie, Florida, received a bomb threat about 9:15 a.m., Local 10 reports. The threat was determined to not be credible and students and staff were let back inside about 11:30 a.m.

(1) The Hebrew High School of New England, in West Hartford, Connecticut, received a bomb threat by phone at 10:43 a.m., West Hartford police said in a press release. Lieutenant Eric Rocheleau said the Bloomfield Avenue school was evacuated as police and fire responded.

(2) The Jewish Community Center in Scottsdale, Arizona, received a vague phone threat Monday evening, the Scottsdale Police Department told KTAR. The building was evacuated and searched by police, who cleared it and did not find anything suspicious. Normal operations resumed about 7:15 p.m. The Jewish Communtiy Center in Tucson, Arizona, was locked down after a threat was called in, saying something was going to happen in the center’s parking lot, Police Sergeant Peter Dugan told KGUN-TV. The call was made about 6 p.m. People inside the center sheltered in place while the bomb squad investigated. Nothing was found.

Signs of collusion in bold

BONUS ROUND
The latest round of threats against Jewish Community Centers also comes after two Jewish cemeteries were vandalized. More than 200 headstones were damaged or knocked over at the Chesed Shel Emeth Society cemetery in the St. Louis, Missouri, suburb of University City last week. On Sunday, more than 100 gravestones were damaged at the Mt. Carmel Cemetery in Philadelphia. In both cases, police have not made any arrests. Investigators have not determined if the cemeteries were targeted because of antisemitism.

Baron Trump

someone should ask "who is going to write the anti-trump columns when the other 90% are exposed?"

I don't twatter

No, they aren't…

Getting that on all browsers.

I think they went shutitdown mode, private on my side too. Download it if you still can.

Obviously it could only be their own people then.

Will one of you worthless twitter faggots note this shit? There is nothing at present to suggest these were 'copy-cat' crimes - the very terminology attempts to remove blame.

archive.is/2qlOK

Interesting… Yes, they DID go full shut-it-down mode.
Someone call them out on this on social media, and do it right fucking now, and do it LOUDLY.

https: //theintercept.com/staff/glenn-greenwald/
Sad!

Thought I might add, he's a fucking otherkin too.

This is reading more and more like a greentext shitpost story

Checked for tweet this at him now.

> theintercept.com/staff/glenn-greenwald/

What exactly is stopping wright fags from making one?

There's no way this retarded nigger masterminded the whole thing. It was clearly a jewish operation.

That quote too. He's a communist. Oh god.

people are already pointing this out on that thread

Sounds legit.

Fucking good.

Now what we need people to do is
START PRESSURING TRUMP TO CALL FOR THE RELEASE OF ALL AUDIO EVIDENCE INVOLVED IN THIS CASE

Did anybody archive any of the videos of this groid talking?

Typical nigger. Even when they're "journalists" they can't into basic vocabulary.

Soundcloud interview with Juan Thompson

The bean nigger used to work for Gawker's Cook in special projects. All this winning is going to make me jaded.

nigger
reporter

The reporter straight up tells him to his face that he's subhuman scum.

They are all over the Caribbean and along the Pacific coast m8, literally called "negro/a", "africano/a", or "moreno/a" in Spanish.

The big secret is that everyone understands the order on some level, even the most blue pilled tumblrite understands it and that's exactly why they hate the "patriarchy" and white males, and make excuses for the failings of muds and the mentally ill.

They know the pecking order exists for good reason so they fight all the good reasons instead of denying the pecking order.

I have noticed a surge on the board…they are trying to slide this thread along with the sessions threads.

It's a sticky…

King of hard to slide a sticky innit?

the owner of the Intercept is "Iranian-American"

Pierre Omidyar

IF YOU'RE ON TWITTER OR ANY OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM, HEED THESE WORDS:
We must pressure the Trump administration to work towards the release of all audio evidence associated with this case.
Present it in the context of doing all that is possible to ensure the capture of these hoodlums, specifically by offering the population access to the audio evidence that they might assist in finding these rapscallions.

I REPEAT
We must pressure the Trump administration to release all audio evidence available in this case.
Present it in the context of aiming to ensure the perpetrators are captured, just as video evidence would be released if this were a mass-murderer whom the community might assist in bringing to justice.
Bonus points if your presentation incorporates the phrase, "On behalf of the US Jewish community, I hereby request…".

There is audio evidence in each of these cases - and if there isn't, then there isn't any evidence at all! - and we must, MUST, get it released.
If you have any uncertainty as to why, I direct you to the attached audio clip from one of the incidents.

He's right! Let's ignore the Jewish connection goyi-, err, g-guys!

Check David Duke's twitter. Juan tweeted that Bannon was a "vile antisemite".

There is yet no evidence of a Jewish connection.
Instead of trying to counter-signal like a faggot on Twitter, why don't you expend your energy attempting to identify the woman in question - named Francesca Rossi, of New York - and prove her Jewish heritage.
… And what value is there if you should prove this heritage? You've now proven a leftist nigger who fucked a kike was involved in spreading anti-Semitic threats in an attempt to blackmail/harass said kike - congratulations on accomplishing nothing.

In the meantime, you could have focused on pressuring the release of the audio evidence, that would likely demonstrate two things:
1) There is an absence of evidence in at least a few of these cases; ie, there is no solid evidence, beyond witness testimony (the witness in question having an obvious motive to lie) that any such threats were made, and suggests further either a copy-cat response on behalf of these Jews, or collusion on their behalf.
2) In instance wherein evidence does exist, it will be exclusively in audio format. As such, it can be examined, and, as has been the case with the only case of audio released (to my knowledge), will likely assist in suggesting a Jewish origin.

But you're probably right, we should instead waste our time trying to prove that the nigger fucked a Jew awhile back and was trying to frame/harass her instead. That will do much good.

youre a fucking shill, kike.

Seems legit.

He's sperging like a retard and calling everyone who isn't tapping madly away on their twatters is a nigger, but he's definitely on our side faggot.

Also, checked for cuckchan vermin… Or a shill who failed to realize that cuckchan maymays do not transfer across chans.

Anyone who has a twitter who is not engaging this matter is a nigger.
This is a prime opportunity to demonstrate Jewish tricks, and you fags are too busy laughing amongst one another at lightened images of the suspect, like the retards on Faceberg laughing amongst each other at cat memes.

Do you want to defeat the Jews or not? If you do, well, forcing the release of audio evidence that will suggest Jewish involvement in this obvious case of Semitic collusion would be helpful, as would the potentiality of demonstrating an absence of evidence in at least a few of these cases. If you don't, by all means, go back to posting old memes and circle-jerking.

we need links nigger

because it sounds like a nasally kike? instead of throttling the narrative you wish to see do some moar research

I can't right now. I'm operating a chainsaw around power lines. That would be dangerous to try to multitask 3 things at once.

Fukkin saved

Funny, I'm managing to fuck your mother, cuck your dad, eat a sandwich, and post here at the same time.

I would have been impressed by just the simultaneous eating of a sandwich and motherfucking, tbh.

twitter.com/JuanMThompson/status/796238513809264641
archive.is/hnwq9

twitter.com/DrDavidDuke/status/837715071920975876
archive.is/dWOkI

Yes, exactly. Such demonstration - either a lack of evidence, or evidence which heavily supports the narrative of Jewish involvement (or even just leftist involvement, as is the case here) would be BIGLY beneficial.

Compare the call to , it definitely isn't him. This is just some nigger who saw this as an opportunity to get his ex blamed.

Low effort mother jokes. Stay salty kike.

Add this to the infograph pls. With some commentary about how the intercepts own writer made the bomb threats

Duke's twitter:
https ://mobile.twitter.com/drdavidduke?lang=en

4u big guy

popery

4u

It's obviously advantageous to get Juan calling others antisemites and racists. It supports the false flag narrative. The "deranged antisemeric militant black guy" narrative is what the kosher neocohhens will try to put out there.

The most important thing to push is that he's only been linked to a handful of threats and clearly isn't the voice in the recording that was released. This is a jewish plot, he's just a copycat.

… Pizza Party Ben, izzat you?
… wait naa

No. I think it's better to fit him into a larger Jewish plot. A willing conspirator of the Jews against Trump.

See

WE NEED THAT AUDIO EVIDENCE
Either it exists or it doesn't.

What is up with the resolution? It does not add anything and is practically unreadable in browsers that only allow "simple zooming". Makes it harder to spread successfully.
Thanks for the picture though.

and even if he was copycatting, he was false flagging because was trying to frame antisemetic Trump supporters.

See this is why I found the story fishy to begin with. We fucking won, why would someone do that right now, of all times? Nek minnit nignog

Here's one.
archive.is/KQC39

Feel free to adjust, I have no issues with resolution on my end.

*he was
Fuck, I gotta put the chainsaw down.

There's no reason to think that's the case.

REMINDER

> More than 200 headstones were damaged or knocked over at the Chesed Shel Emeth Society cemetery in the St. Louis, Missouri, suburb of University City last week.

Outstanding.

Were we able to garner any info as to the nigger's home address?

(((White))) and described as a political (((radical))) who is a social worker on his Twatter feed (20th Feb). Brooklyn, herpes, yadda yadda. High chance this woman is a heeb, and if she is actually trying to frame this commie nigger for crimes against jewish organizations this will blow up real good.

Yes there is. Look at his tweets and writings railing against "antisemites". This guy is a kosher philosemite. An Uncle Tom to the jews. He could very well be part of some kind of jew skulduggery group.

He's a literal Marvel superhero. My very last guess at the culprit would have been this guy. The kikes kinda fucked themselves by kvetching about this so hard, now that it turns out it was a member of several of their preferred groups. I can't wait to see the spinning and change in tone of this incident.

He clearly talks about oppressed the poor kikes are. We're not dealing with some "Death to Israel" "Free Palestine" type here.

Exactly. He clearly feels a kinship/partnership with the Jews against whites. Just look at that tweet

when did this happen?

He also has tweets criticizing Israel. He's a nobody nigger, not a kike agent. If he were the latter, he probably wouldn't have gotten caught.

Unless that tweet is a ruse…

it was hypothetical shilling, not trying to frame anyone from what i see…

I don't really care, it is just that the first images tend to be saved and circulate the most. Just some friendly criticism for whoever read this.
I usually never create images wider then the standard screen width so that you only have to scroll in one direction, have not confirmed how that would look on a phone though.
It might be that the pictures here were captured by phone, they use to have a very high resolution compared to how it actually looks on the screen.
This is how it looks when put side by side, original article on the right.

The jews in the FBI, NYPD and NYS would doubtlessly tip off the ADL if the arrested man was a jew or a nigger.

Disregard that, I suck dicks.

He's railed against antisemetic white Trump supporters. You don't see the connection?

This nigger is all over the map.

At what point does this become schizophrenia? He is black, so we need to give a fuckton of leeway for insane and bizarre beliefs, but even they can be insane/delusional.

Note.

Nigger wrote a piece called
which has, since his fraudulent reporting came to light, been scrubbed.

Hmmmmmmmmm.

nigger, WHEN? this stuff is important

He's also obsessed with "hate crimes". Hmmmm.

Read the fucking thread you lazy, useless nigger.

That dude is cuckchan garbage bro, check the ID and disengage.

wew

Are you surprised that a nigger doesn't make a distinction between whites and jews except when using it to shit on whites?

Why did Maher say that?

I'm guessing that some kike at the Oscars said something particularly stupid. I wouldn't know what exactly as I did not watch the Oscars.

WTF IS GOING ON????

A black muslim otherkin journalist that writes for the Intercept and is heavily anti-Trump was caught sending bomb threats to Jewish communities to use as ammo against Trump.

Wilders is half jew, half pajeet though.

So I'm guessing their play now is

It kind of is despicable, but if it was a dude that once liked a Trump post on faceberg they would be singing a different melody so no point in pulling punches.

Nice catch

Best timeline
POSSIBLE
POSSIBLE
POSSIBLE
POSSIBLE
POSSIBLE
POSSIBLE
POSSIBLE

That railed against antisemites and feels a kinship with Jews against whites. Is also obsessed with hate crimes.

most likely suspect for St. Louis cemetery vandalism

BURN THE COAL, PAY THE TOLL

foxnews.com/us/2017/03/03/arrest-made-in-national-threats-to-jewish-community-centers.html

A jilted ex-boyfriend is behind at least eight of the scores of threats made against Jewish Community Centers nationwide, plus a bomb threat to New York's Anti-Defamation League, in an effort to harass and vilify his former girlfriend, federal officials said Friday.

According to a federal complaint, Thompson dated the woman until last summer, when they broke up. The following day, her boss received an email purporting to be from a national news organization saying that she'd been pulled over for drunken driving.

The harassment got worse from there, federal officials said. The Anti-Defamation League received an email on Feb. 21 that said she was behind the bomb threats to JCCs and there'd be more the next day. On Feb. 22, it received a phoned-in bomb threat.

He also claimed she was responsible for placing a bomb in a Jewish center in Dallas, and he also emailed a JCC in San Diego saying she wanted to "kill as many Jews asap."

What did I do to deserve a place in this timeline?

BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL

Did that nigger just tell twiiter that he got herpes from a white girl who got it from screwing black guys?

Kek has the wheel now, my friend. Press play on the Shadilay mix. Choo. Choo.

It's perfectly consistent. He's anti-white.

Maybe he hates Trump more, but that doesn't mean he won't hate Clinton.

Did everyone forget about the Jewish cemetery in Missouri that was vandalized recently?
cn n.com/2017/02/21/us/jewish-cemetery-vand alized/index.html
archive.is/WQaML

n pr.org/2017/02/21/5 16488403/headstones-vandalized-at-jewish-cemetery-in-missouri
archive.is/8d4nm

DUB DUBS OF TOPKEKS
This is fantastic. The asshurt on these faggots is going to reach YUGE proportions.

Good work

Well we can be sure it isn't a white male.

Greenwald is such a faggot he is the reason Snowden seems suspicious to me from the beginning

kikewald is a shill for the left.

Oy vey. Yet trying to exploit it the other way as the ADL and kikes were doing is perfectly fine.

The funny thing is that the "pecking order" itself is mainly a natural thing. NatSoc beliefs don't create white supremacy, but rather lets it exist naturally.

Kek

COINCIDENCE??? I THINK NOT

Wait. Waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwait.

That was him, wasn't it? What was fucking him. Holy shit. That was him.

It's a cohencidence.

Whatcha doin' Rabbi…and Tyrone?

Sheeeit.

It would be funny to shop Tyrone along with rabbi in that whatcha doin' rabbi pic. Classic.

Top tier detective work, user.

Wow. It really was him. This dude is nuts.

Notice that there will be large scale media silence until he gets convicted and Trump drops some "I told you so, Fake News" bantz on twitter.

This is something we need to push more, especially in light of muslim ban.

Oh man. I pray to God that it ends up being him.

The narrative would be permanently destroyed.

Black people.

Oh you

It's just perfect. It's as if the space Nazis MK-ultra'd this guy to do exactly the opposite of what the Jews wanted the outcome to be.

N A S A L L Y
A
S
A
L
L
Y

Come on now, there's no reason to bring Shaun King in to this mess.

Person who made bomb threats against Jewish centres caught. You wont believe this
gawker.com/reporter-fabricated-quotes-invented-sources-at-the-int-1756672849
mediaite.com/online/man-arrested-for-jcc-bomb-threats-appears-to-be-former-journalist-fired-for-fabrication/

Check article by Dan Friedman, Forward, Feb 21

I don't normally harp on people for this but AT LEAST BREAK YOUR FUCKING GAWKER LINKS.

dailycaller.com/2017/03/03/anti-trump-communist-arrested-for-jewish-community-center-bomb-threats/

Place your bets: Will he squeal when pressed about who put him up to it?

This nigger is never going to work again.

get a google street view
look up to his apartment
triangulate the angle

IFF you discover that he took pics from his apartment, THEN I will be impressed.

This is getting weird.

It might be consistent if they're still pretending Jews are White.

He's going to prison for a long time. A job is the least of his worries.

They said they were going to post details in their original tweet. So they had to. If they didn't post those details, they would have been totally exposed and gave ammo to their enemies.

They are trying extra hard to not look disappointed. Just saw the Jewish groups' press conference on Fox Jews. It's all: "we are extremely grateful to law enforcement for putting an end to dis shoah. Oyyy vey". Would have been a really bad look to brush it under the rug after making such a huge fucking deal about it and linking to rayciss ebil nahtzee Trump supporters.

LEARN TO SWIM

not at all.
he was a Bernie Bro.

There will be an article about how evil nazis are that they don't threaten synagogues and so minorities have to do it.

I swear to God we will see this insanity in print in the next few weeks.

2017 goin purdy gud…

Muslims ans Jews
Bad News

meant "and"

I think the yid are claiming he was the jewy voice behind that publicized phone call.

I'm not buying it.

It was clearly a Kike.

So it was the ADL guy saying he would drive a truck full of bombs? huehueehue what a retard

The cemetery in question is in a suburb pretty far away from St. Louis' downtown district, where I assume this nigger lived. Pic related, the red pin is the location of the cemetery.

Do what the quads say y'all

Not that it's unusual for them, but I am still finding it hilarious how much they are fucking digging in here.

https:// archive.is/qXv02

Jan 31 - 09.00am (07.00am CST) - Lawrence JCC of La Jolla, CA - https:// archive.is/9DmGh (Also on Feb 21 - 06.00am - https:// archive.is/FXwtV & Feb 27 - 16.00pm - https:// archive.is/NoDmp)
Jan 31 - 09.15am (07.15am CST) - Alpert JCC, CA - https:// archive.is/vJCcw (Also on Feb 27 - 16.40pm - https:// archive.is/vu8TT)
Jan 31 - 09.00am (08.00am CST) - JCC of Greater Albuquerque, NM - https:// archive.is/LYDXM (Also on Feb 20 - 09.30am - https:// archive.is/fZHw7)
Jan 31 - 09.24am (08.24am CST) - I.J. & Jeanné Wagner JCC, UT - https:// archive.is/qHhgg
Jan 31 - 09.30am (08.30am CST) - Boulder JCC, CO - https:// archive.is/qkipe
Jan 31 - 10.25am (10.25am CST) - Harry & Rose Samson Family JCC, WI - https:// archive.is/RH6KF (Also on Feb 20 - 10.08am - https:// archive.is/2zAbJ)
Jan 31 - 10.30am (10.30am CST) - JCC Apachi Day Camp, IL - https:// archive.is/j7AhQ
Jan 31 - 10.28am (11.28am CST) - JCC of Syracuse, NY - https:// archive.is/watwE (Earlier on Jan 18 - 09.39am - https:// archive.is/ulp0O)
Jan 31 - 10.30am (11.30am CST) - Sidney Albert Albany JCC, NY - https:// archive.is/b3SkP (Also on Jan 18 - 09.40am - http:// archive.is/HH0p0)
Jan 31 - 10.45am (11.45am CST) - JCC of Binghamton, NY - https:// archive.is/jLfIR
Jan 31 - 10.50am (11.50am CST) - Kaplen JCC on the Palisades, NJ - https:// archive.is/3Lp5L (Also on Jan 9 - 12.00pm - http:// archive.is/a8iWl & Feb 27 - ????)
Jan 31 - 11.00am (12.00pm CST) - JCC MetroWest, NJ - https:// archive.is/BZeIP
Jan 31 - 11.30am (12.30pm CST) - Sylvania YMCA/JCC, OH - https:// archive.is/VBNcb
Jan 31 - 11.48am (12.48pm CST) - JCC Greater New Haven, CT - https:// archive.is/VUROo (Also on Jan 18 - 09.26am - https:// archive.fo/fbS6J)
Jan 31 - 11.49am (12.49pm CST) - Worcester JCC, MA - https:// archive.is/50ZnS (Also on Jan 18 - 09.30am - http:// archive.is/jkLGp)

I can't believe nobody checked those sweet dubs of defamation

and it's a nigger spic muslim

This. They have to say something, or else they risk exposing the Narrative Break to the normies and make them question whether or not the Jews actually give a damn about anything other than killing whites.

Commie.

It's beyond walking distance, but it wouldn't take long to drive there.

According to a TV station in St. Louis, Thompson graduated in 2004 from Mehlville High School. The HS location is on the map.

http:// www.kmov.com/story/34660917/who-is-juan-thompson

archive.is/pFGB0
archive.is/xRKkz (balleeted)

Wew lad. That's not the party line that the ADL put out.

What the fuck? Did the SPLC realize that making excuses for black people was going to backfire and are instead doubling down on anti-semitism? This isn't good lads, they're learning.

GO GO GADGET DAMAGE CONTROL

so he's a gamergater?

Better, that mag is the one that reposts all the wikileaks emails n shit. Gonna have another Berner/DNC civil war if you manage to keep this shit floated. Especially with all the anal-pain over not getting Ellison through.

Interceptors are Berners/BDS aka anti-zionists aka the dumbasses you see getting beat by Israel border guards all the time shouting "Hate Isn't Hebrew!" in loud whiny hipster voices.
I mean Intercept's got some good stuff every now and then but it is highly libtarded, so it's a good kek either way it falls. T_D is probably gonna get some more members soon off this.

He could be getting framed, kikes doing damage control for some yid slut.

archive.is/AxzR9

Not a single point in that paragraph is true.

web.archive.org/web/20170304043911/https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/837770229577056256

Wrong.

Kikes threw him under the bus. He obviously wasn't the guy who made the C-foah shoah call.

"America needs diversity because even racists are too lazy to gas jews"
-NYT

It's a pathology now, they dindu'd themselves too hard and now they can't stop

ahhh, I was expecting to find something like this cap eventually here.
Yep, he's one of those "Jews are just extra-privileged whitefolk" types.
I get the feeling someone from Black Agenda Report was what vouched for him, cuz I can't imagine him making it through an interview with Greenwald with that outlook.
I know exactly how this could get better.
if it turns out the guy that vouched for him was Jill Stein's house negro Ajamu.
I'm preparing my kekkannons as we speak

actually, there are Ethiopian Jews user.
It's entirely possible he accidentally reffed that because that's around Egyptian/Moses days.

nice screencap, the (((fag))) at the bottom makes it perfect.

kekkin' dem digits

eurofaggots do your thing, I've been encountering this with music shit a lot lately.
I think jewtube has some way to quietly shut it down for some countries if they don't plan on deleting the vid.

or a dumb yorufag that doesn't know how the FOIA works.

lmao it's actually a thing, they put fucking computers on this shit now.
Last time I had a logging job I was playing nethack on the sumbitch. Can't find a view from the opposite end though.
Basically yet another thing to try to play Doom on for the fags that do that shit. It's like a little cellphone screen, or maybe the size of one of those screens those old Tiger Electronic nintendo games had.

Now I'm seeing why BLM hates Israel. I guess they could be useful for once.

Libtards just don't understand how much the nonwhites hate one another and it's just Crown Heights Riots II where I see it.

Enjoy your honoury Aryan status, spicnigger.

holy shit. this is my oc. i made it way back in 2006 or 2007.

If the Muslims take over, they'll behead the kikes to death. If the niggers take over, they'll beat the kikes to death. If the spics take over, they'll beat and behead the kikes to death. Etc etc.

It's too funny to me. Not only are kikes kicked out everywhere but are hated by every race ever. But of course, Jews still insist they are not the problem.

St. Louis is literally niggertown,USA. The golem turns on its master.

lmmfao, oh mang, there's something else glorious about this shit goys that I just thought of.
WE ARE SEEING A PAPER WITH IMMENSE LIBTARD CREDIBILITY PISS IT AWAY IN THE OPEN
Normies will be like "dafuq? Do…Do they all do this?"

oh, this reminds me of a site

ALL TWATTERFAGS IF YOU HAVE ROOM AFTER INCLUDING THIS ALSO INCLUDE THIS SITE AS AN EXAMPLE OF THE NEWS CHANGING SHIT WITHOUT DISCLOSING IT!!!
newsdiffs.org/
exampulls: http:// newsdiffs.org/article-history/www.nytimes.com/2017/03/02/us/politics/jeff-sessions-russia-trump-investigation-democrats.html
http:// newsdiffs.org/diff/934341/934454/www.nytimes.com/2015/07/11/technology/ellen-pao-reddit-chief-executive-resignation.html

In West St. Louis, born n raised
Breakin' kike headstones how I spent most of my days
Chilling out, minmaxing, closing the pool
popped in some COD2 grinded up XP by shooting white fools
When a couple of hymies were up to no good
Started exposing my lies to the neighborhood
I called in one little threat and my ex got scared
And said I'm running away with my auntie and uncle to Beit Ar

saw it on normiebook, they literally rigged the vote due to #OscarsSoWhite trending the last 3 years, so that a movie about a literal gay nigger (unfortunately not from outer space) won in place of the usual zany hipster romcom art piece. Thing is though…
they didn't tell the presenters
It's getting so hard to keep track of these colossal fuckups lately.
They awarded the oscar to the wrong movie before they went "Oops, nevermind, actually the black dude won!"
Was kind of like an inversion of the election night (and a whole buncha virtue signalers were quick to point it out.)
Shit, this site is kinda crappy, ah well too lazy to do a second pic, this'll do for now.

Well ain't that true then.

Hmm… Where have we seen that before?

twitter.com/redsteeze/status/837690346675011584

ARCHIVE EVERYTHING BEFORE THEY ARE GONE

We can use that narritave
'Poor nigger forced to bomb threaten misoyinistic Jews'

THEY'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

Now their saying he was an Holla Forums poster.
We'll get the blame yet!
thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/03/03/journalist-went-from-making-fake-news-to-allegedly-making-fake-bomb-threats-to-frame-his-ex.html

they're*

Apparently this was his post.

Having a thug nigger fetish also increases the chance of jewess.

Oldfag status: confirmed.

happens on Holla Forums a lot I noticed.

Really makes you think.

Yeah, this doesn't get said enough. It's likely that the mysterious inability of the NSA's total surveillance dragnet to track these calls is due to them never happening.

Bernie himself spoke out for him.
www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/03/exclusive-bernie-sanders-top-democrats-refuse-condemn-supporter-fbi-alleges-made-anti-semitic-threats-nationwide/

Inb4 he claims innocence because it was his fursona that made the calls

Now that's some masterly heuristics.

Does this guy have a go fund me account…
"I shouldn't have mixed business with pleasure"

honorary aryan

I am so confused and aroused, If only he had 1 white parent and i think this store will advance the timeline into overdrive.

H8CHAN STRIKES AGAIN

archive.fo/TqvpC

Boil him in pig fat.

This guy is legitimately one of those ~60 IQ niggers you usually only read about in statistics. No wonder pandering to niggers works so well as a liberal.

Close, but incorrect. It must be noted by 'fellow liberals' that this democracy-now rework makes a habit of employing the same type of explicitly anti-white extremist that 'ruined' Black Lives Matter for non-POC activists.

If you would like to do more than shitpost on Holla Forums, then your interests would be best served scouring the intercept's archives for explicitly anti-white sentiment. Take them to account for 'muh pr.'

:: announcer voice::
"In a world filled with kikes one based nigger would sacrifice himself in a plan to foment racial tensions between pet-groids and their jew masters. He is the the secret weapon; he is the WunderNigger"

Mark my words snobs. The likes have to now up there game. They will actually do a false flag bombing. They have to make it more real. Brace yourself… there may be a minor one first.
Sincerely /x/

Sorry kike phone's autocorrect

Likes? Fug.
Yes dirty likes

Damn calm down. We know. Evidence etc etc. No light skinned memes.. But as that beaner girl said "why not both"

What the fuck does Trump have to do with this? Can't we just FOIA it and get it all anyway. Leave the Emperor alone, he's busy MAGA'ing, we can handle this ourselves.

Those fucks need EZ Bake ovens as their caskets.

what were they?

Holy Shit!!!! This deserves more views!!

that doesn't look like /baphomet/ to me

it would be funny if progressive churches like lutherans who bring in rapefugees got similar phonecalls to what these kikes are alleging, but from people who could imitate jewish voices

I'm not suggesting it because just this shit is entertainment enough.

What got memoryholed? they're all private now

Already posted.

This is to much. I can't. Wake me up.

I…

What is this?

He forgot the part about Trump calling it out as false flag several days ago and several papers publishing op-eds by Jew and Jewish advocacy groups criticizing such claims by Trump as being antisemitic.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equatorial_Guinea
Welcome to hell.

Because he's one of a rare group of intelligent leftists. Essentially he realized that Trump was going to win, told leftists this and got shouted down for it. Right now he's bitterly saying "I told you so"

How the hell were they knocked over without anyone noticing if it takes a crane to pick them up?

I wonder how did they found that. I tried searching for those phrases and nothing shows up. Do hidden boards still get indexed by search engines?

its /shamed/

He probably intended on getting that mayoral position by using (((their))) leverage. It isn't hard to get a position like that if you base your entire political agenda around pleasing and protecting (((them.)))

Or atleast getting those campaign fund shekels by imitating those gated community negros who take the role of shabbos goy (e.g. those employed by people like Soros) speaking of which is there anything connecting to him to this?

Still can't find, the oldest thread have posts starting around 1xxx, nothing near 119. I checked archives and the oldest one is around post number 499

https:// archive.is/szhyV
https:// archive.is/cYKDB

My money's on a (((white nabi subremacist)))

So not us.

OMG, that is funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=c5ZXdcbfAuw

Holy shit, wasn't there a guy a few days ago that said this was going to happen? FUCK why didn't I screencap

/ourguys/ in the ADL are making sure they waste their time and money on futile forced memes that are easily exploitable. It's beautiful.

I seriously doubt we have guys in the ADL.

I think the ADL is just being stupid on their own.

hey Rabbi, whatcha doing?