ILLEGAL RAPES 3 YEAR OLD GIRL

archive.fo/zdqtP
foxnews.com/us/2017/03/03/connecticut-man-allegedly-sexually-assaulted-girl-3.html
Connecticut man allegedly sexually assaulted girl, 3
Stamford Advocate
archive.fo/cpl2c
stamfordadvocate.com/local/article/Stamford-teen-accused-of-sexually-assaulting-child-10972078.php

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi
archive.is/f4dDe
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/255294883680632833?lang=en
you
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(Self Checked)
We have to build the wall and send all of these subhumans back

DEPORT HIM TO THE AFTERLIFE
FRY HIM

One is too many imo

My favorite girls .357 Smith&Wesson would have gladly obliged

Libertarian here. Did he at least ask her for consent?

Another illegal in Connecticunt commits another crime besides entering. My surprise when. Nuke them, and Illinois and save NY state the burden.

Bust him out of jail and tie his ass up in a tree

Cant arrest everybody. Who the fuck rapes a 3 year old

I swear to kek, these jungle'taco-niggers are just as bad, if not worse than the Middle Eastern mudslimes when it comes to diddling kids.

The reason all these Mexi-Central-South American squat goblins shit out 8 kids each is because Uncle Paco breaks the seal on their ginas on their Quinceañeras with their dirty bean digits. I have been around enough bean people that this story is in 97/100 family stories.

Mexico needs to be punished for pushing these subhumans through their countries and over our borders. I have a good buddy who just got his new truck T-boned by a drunk Guatemalan at 6pm - in the parking lot of a bowling alley right when he was leaving to go home.

And Hondurans - they are like Guatemalans but with the cockiness for Puerto Ricans - for no fucking reason. Absolutely worthless genes and "people".

We don't need a wall, we need a purge. All you fucking Spaniards to smack yourselves and your ancestors for giving giving your genes and leveling up these jungle taco niggers.

I hate to correlate such a heinous crime with winning, but this only further proves Trump's stance. That being said this man should be dipped into a vat of acid while alive.

I'd like to get all stories involving crimes of these disgusting illegals trending on Twitter. Maybe the hashtag #YouHaveToGoBack?

That's some heavy shit with a double dose of kek and rage.
This. What's it going to take for right wing death squads to actually take matters into their own hands? If I were one of these cops, wew lad, his mugshot would not look so innocent let me tell ya.

Well the little spics a woman now ain't she?!

I'll bet the beaners hate Trumps Wall too.

There wouldn't be a mugshot if we meant business, he'd never make it to the station.

This too. It's fucking sick. I couldn't imagine how any man especially a family man who's a father could resist the urge

Lurk more before posting is not a meme kid.

The kike cops aren't forced onto our side yet. Holla Forums has a rather noble idea of what the police are like, but it's just not true. We can't bring back lynchings soon enough.

user, I hate to tell you this, but…

For better or worse, I feel like a lot of them, not all, are tied down by the bureaucracy. You think the riot cops in Berkeley necessarily wanted to watch these snowflakes lose their shit over a gay jew?

It all comes down from the chief, and the mayor above him/her. We're not there yet, but I want to believe enough of them will feel emboldened with Trump to just say fuck it and do their jobs to the fullest extent.

Yes, they are all over the NE. Tell me something I don't already know.

Could not he just cuddle?

This. Pigs are mere pawns of the establishment with a taste for violence and power.

Potentially the entirety of the global male muslim population?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi

We need to make Latin America white again.

This is a good idea. I think another idea for a hashtag could be #ThisIsLaRaza since most are still unaware of that org.

The lady that runs refugeeresettlementwatch tweets stuff like that a lot but she has been focusing on ME lately. Her site has ten years of detailed info we can use. Get her and her network involved and it will spread. Spics tweet about la raza a lot but in spanish.

BB has also published a lot of spic criminals along with mugshots.

Post the tweets to every celebrity that has said shit like they need their maids and cooks and nannies. We need to remove the false belief that the Abuelitas are nice people and can stay. The old ladies have enabled this culture of rape too. Make everyone who employs a spic nanny want to fire her ass.

So is that officially the youngest victim of immigrants yet?
Haven't heard anything about even younger victims.
Fucking disgusting in any case.

I'm so sick of all this bad depressing news on illegals. For once could we post a good story about some illegal saving a life or curing cancer or something?

In all seriousness, I hope this spic gets whats coming to him. Deportation isn't the worst thing that could happen. They should drag him right to the border and shoot him while he's running away like a dog.

You like hot chicks, but some people prefer cute girls. I'm only half-joking.

Holy shit what's going on? Is it happening? Just read about this:

Ashdown man arrested, charged for sexually abusing children in Haiti

archive.is/f4dDe

pic failed to post

Talmud permits rape of three year old girls.

PEEL HIS SKIN AND RUB SALT INTO HIS WOUNDS

THIS FUCKER MUST DIE A SLOW AND AGONIZING DEATH

Fucking exterminate them all.

Someone's doing the raping

Pls kill

No way he said that

It's legit.

Link?

Tucker Carlson sparred with Hartford, Conn. Mayor Luke Bronin (D) over his decision to continue to designate his municipality a sanctuary city for illegal immigrants.

Carlson, who noted he lived in the city for some time, said Hartford is facing $400 million in unfunded pension liabilities as well as possible teacher layoffs, and could be further affected if President Trump withholds its federal funding.

Bronin said on "Tucker Carlson Tonight" that in the wake of Trump's order regarding illegal immigration, he asked his police chief for statistics of crimes committed by illegal immigrants.

"The answer I got back was 'virtually none'," he said, adding that he will continue to "prioritize law enforcement efforts on those people who actually pose a risk."

scroll down on his twitter
alot

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/255294883680632833?lang=en

Execute him on live stream, hang his corpse from the Trump Wall.

Who cares?

all non-whites must die

kys

AMERICA YES

The vast majority of every government official the world over, and their jew handlers.. for starters.

wew.. fucking liberals man. He doesnt even realize it but he just admitted that "while illegals are violent criminals their impact on the community pales in comparison to the impact caused by violent niggers".

I don't usually badmouth Christianity because I think it's probably better than the alternatives, but one big beef I have is those fucking Spanish Catholics trying to convert all the sudamericanos back in the day rather than just giving them all some smallpox blankets or something. Can you imagine what this hemisphere would look like if the amerindian population in South America had been decimated as wholly as that in North America?

Wow, It's fucking nothing!

Reported.

Hang him.

By the dubs, KEK wills it!

Hate to break it to ya, but….
you tube.com/watch?v=lhyYkSbt8vI
This shit ain't new. And the victim was 5 months old.

Build a wall, deport them all.

my daughter is 2, if some beaner did this he wouldn't live to see his day in front of a judge.

Reported for intolerance. The first jewish president will release him and hundreds like him in the last months of his second term. Viva la revolucion.

As expected :^)

Are we sure Fuckberto, there, isn't a muz?

Ditto. I'd liquidate whatever I could into cash and use the money on flensing tools and cop bribes.

It's all Christians. Christianity is a universalizing religion like Islam. They don't into genetics. They only care about the being the dominant ideology because that ideology is their identity. That's why we still have a jew problem.

The conversion is their weakness and what allows for infiltration because they'll convert anyone. Fucking Mormons convert the dead.

Daily reminder that Trump is the most Zionist kike President in American history.

Fucking yes. #ThisisLaRaza is brilliant. Thread when?

WHAT ABOUT ME YOU FUCKING SPIC?

I HAVEN'T BEEN LAID IN OVER A YEAR

BUT I DON'T GO AROUND RAPING CHILDREN, NOR DO I HAVE THE DESIRE TO DO SO

Why? What did you do?

i like this guy. surprised i have not seen him before

What a coincidence this string of posts was :')

Do you disagree with my assessment? Show me that I'm wrong about conversion being the failure that allowed infiltration of Christianity.

Fuck man I almost got in a super high speed tbone crash with a honduran. He blew a red light a warp 9 as I was making a left turn out. If I had not been paranoid and looked right (unnecessary if you trust traffic) I would have got creamed at 50 mph. He then sped off at again, warp 9. I chased him and caught him a mile later, he put down the window and started pray-handing and saying Meester Meester pleez I so sorry; one look at his red face and dinner plate sized pupils told me he was too wasted to listen to anything. I said fuck it, and drove off thinking "deport them all trump. Fucking deport them all."

It was all of 11 am on a Sunday in a red state.

WTF I love Trump now!

Its called a sexual emergency you bigot.

And they wonder, with legitimate confusion, why we want them fucking gone. My only solace is that my sociopathy has developed to the point where I don't feel any pity for anything that happens to muds. If he had raped a white girl I'd be apoplectic right now, but tbh I don't give a shit about the suffering of beans, young or old. They ll have to die.

(checked)

What if we meme that Trump wants to have him fried (just redate that old tweet of his about fast trials and link it to a tweet about this story, let them imply further), then we get leftists to jump behind "no death penalty for illegal pedos". Would be a great normie red pill.

They aren't paying you faggots enough, top notch stuff. Non-torposter, you aren't gonna make this a D&C thread with your bait.

OK m8, I'll go collect muh shekels while you console yourself with muh overton window as you literally worship a ZOG shill

There's no bait there. I was commenting on another post that made an excellent observation that we wouldn't have our current immigration problem if the Spanish exterminated the muds like the US did to most of ours instead of muh diking the natives and trying to convert them.

I understand you don't have an argument against that observation, and that your only option screeching "SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL", but at some point you'll eventually have to accept reality if you want to solve the problem and prevent future occurrences.

Why are Central Americans so similar to muslims? They both seem to have a knack for rape and torture.

Wew! Stick a fork in this one, boys. Tucker got stumped.

(checked)
Low IQ + Low Empathy + Low Impulse Control = Sadistic Shitskin Rapists

how does a fully grown man rape a 3 year old? im not trying to brag, but i personally wouldnt be able to fit in a 3 year old slit without doing serious damage. i know thats gross and i would never consider such a thing.

This detail to me needs explanation. Why was he living there? What was his relation to the victim and the mother? Who would leave a pedo alone with their 3 yr old?
inb4 they were illegal aliens and deserved it

Incestuous rape is just a south american tradition.

Yes, that's why she complained about pain and the doctors went "well no shit she was raped" user.

Their best and brightest.

Whatever happened to quartering and drawing subhuman scum like this? Punishment should be more than simply punishment for the offender, it should be a deterrent for others who might also consider such an absolutely degenerate inhuman act.

You first, alleged child raper.

This should be the most discussed news story on TV and its not and it bothers me

The lying jews in the 'news' don't report on any single thing in which a white is the victim. The stories never make it past local networks which is why nobody heard of all the whites killed by niggers in anti-white history month

(Checked!)

Satan'd!
Stuff an artificial airway down his throat, hang him, then cut him open so I can stuff burning napalm into his guts! I want to see him with a burning heart for all to see the price of such vile faggotry!

What's the point of the airway, he'd still die just as fast from his carotid arteries being cut off.

I just wanted to see if we can hoist him in the air in a painful, awful way with a literal fire in his guts. Care to suggest one?

Suspend him by the dick and balls? If that'd tear off because he weighs too much, break his hands and add those to the suspension mix, but keep those ropes just a tiny bit longer to keep tension on the genitals.

THIS

Bump because fuck wetbacks and all pedos should hang

lel